Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pebblycat's Showcase

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Your changes to the original house look great! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing and the texture of the exterior looks nice. The windows look nice how you have placed them either sides of the front door. The flowers in the outdoors areas look very pretty! The wall lights are a nice welcoming touches on the exterior. The furnishing of the interior looks nice. The art nook looks great! Sims would enjoy painting on the easel there. The paintings are a nice touch on the kitchen walls. Nice sofa seat sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing there watching tv. The coat stand is a homely touch in the corner of the bedroom. The flowers on the bedside table are pretty for sims to see when waking in the mornings. The wall tiling in the bathroom looks nice and the llama painting looks great on the wall. Very nice backyard outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table eating their meals in the sunshine. The paving there looks nice. It is nice that there is a corner gardening patch.
    The home looks nice! :)
  • PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    Here is my second flip

Flips:Starting Price:Sale Price:Profit/loss
    #2: $10,509:$20,908 Profit:$10,399
    Name of Build: Flipped No.2
    Gallery Link: Here
    Re-uploaded to the gallery as requested by @Jesf8312

I used Jesf8312's "Just The Basics"

Before:
    09-20-15_12-00nbspPM_zpsrp8skgfs.png
    09-20-15_12-00nbspPM-2_zps9s4okvrh.png
    After:
    10-02-15_12-46-12nbspAM_zpsxflnn1jq.png
    10-02-15_12-46-28nbspAM_zpsmpfwcsr4.png
    10-02-15_12-44-54nbspAM_zpswxcpltrx.png
    10-02-15_12-45-08nbspAM_zpsefsmumul.png

Looking at the pics now, I probably should have left the exterior paint the same. This time I kept the most expensive paintings my Sim made and decorated/replaced furnishing at the last moment. I also made minimal structural changes
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    Great showcase @Pebblycat! I LOVE your bar/pub! Great!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    great thread @Pebblycat I love your alien wedding venue, and I don;t like playing aliens!
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

Your second house flip looks very nice as well! :) The stone texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice fenced backyard area. The lavender plants look pretty there. Nice seat bench sitting area for sims to enjoy resting outdoors in the outside air. The birdbath is a nice touch there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks nice the way you hsve angled the armchairs either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting there on the chairs and sofa warming up near the fire and chatting. The corner art nook looks nice in this home too. The floor rug adds a nice look in the living room.
    The home is very nice :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Nice builds! I especially like the alien's wedding venue! Very creative! :)
    Thanks for all your nice comments everyone, it's greatly appreciated :)
    I haven't finished flip #3 as I have to come back to it to finish it off so I thought I would share flip #4 :)

Flips:Starting Price:Sale Price:Profit/loss
    #4: $13,819:$42,532 Profit:$28,713

@xinqun's "Unfurnished Bungalow" before:
    10-03-15_12-50-50nbspAM_zpskow7y2zg.png
    10-03-15_12-51-10nbspAM_zpsv3tpfmwq.png

Flipped:
    10-03-15_3-09-47nbspPM_zpss7bhzc8s.png
    flip_zps9jh8zbty.png
    10-03-15_3-09-20nbspPM_zpsnuvccaqu.png
    10-03-15_3-10-05nbspPM_zpsf2vvrdgu.png
    10-03-15_3-11-08nbspPM_zpswbbdhss6.png
    10-03-15_3-11-56nbspPM_zpsuqavadoo.png
    10-03-15_3-13-07nbspPM_zpsuityhbr1.png

I really liked the finished product on this one, I unfortunately didn't have enough simeoleons to finish off the bedroom and the backyard.

If anyone wants me to upload this one let me know, as I won't be putting the flipped houses on the gallery.
    Your latest flipped home looks very nice! :) The Halloween theme of it looks spooky and nice! The spooky themed wall lights look great on the front exterior and spider is scary on the front of the roofing! It looks great the types of plants that you have placed in the front areas to fit in with the theme of the home. The pumpkins look great in the front area of the home. The terrain paint paving looks great. Very furnishing of the interior! The spider web patterning of the living room walls looks very spooky! It looks great how there are the ghost seating there for sims to enjoy sitting on when watching tv. The pumpkin plant is a great touch beside the tv. The pumpkin wall painting suits well the room! The black curtains fron the new pack look great in the kitchen, and go well with the kitchen walls texture. The paintings look nice how you hsve placed them on the kitchen wall. The lamps are a nice touch on the dining table and counter. The wall patterming in the bedroom looks very nice, and the type of curtains there look great to complement the pattern. The bedside table lamps are a nice touch there. The changes to the home look great! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wonderful showcase thread with beautiful creations :) Fantastic work with flip 4, looks very spooky, perfect for Halloween :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Nice house! I like the layout and the Halloween themed living room. :)
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Hello, you create interesting and original projects.
    I really like the wooden interior, it is beautiful.
    Most I liked this building.
    Thank you for stopping by @Dels and your kind words :)

The first build you linked was for the under renovation challenge run by @Zita1966z. She provides the empty shell and you have to decorate according to the brief. This was my favourite one as I'd never decorated anything to do with aliens before, plus I really enjoyed using those colours.
    The second build you linked was for a building challenge and I built that one myself according to a plan provided and I loved using all that wood. I love natural things in RL. That one I had granite falls in mind as I wanted to put the build in it :)

The third one you linked was my second favourite to decorate for the under renovation challenge and I placed second for that one, I was so proud :) I'd never decorated something so big before plus it took tons of hours to do.
    edited September 2017
    It's certainly been a long time since I've updated my thread but hopefully this will make up for it :)
    I finally completed The Sims 4 Time Lord Challenge! My Tardis may not be anything like the show but it's something The Electrician has been working on through all his regenerations. It represents his companions - First Child (was his alien baby), Second Child and his wife Aspen Grace.

Name: The Electrician's Tardis
    Gallery Link: Here
    Best Lot to Place on: Affluista Mansion
    Link to post on thread (pics of The Electrician are there):Here
    Cost after upload:$385,295
    Cheats Used: moo

This build has been play tested, I forgot to put the play tested hashtag in the description.

Night View:
    7qZykMH.png
    dcPdw4L.png
    Day View:
    0KjHvYq.png
    noIOcvO.png
    Completed Garden:
    EW7xWN8.png
    Floorplan:
    fnR08Y7.png
    Control Centre:
    Rq5yjRL.png
    Kitchen:
    LjuREX8.png
    Gym and Yoga Room:
    mpmfu5G.png
    First Child's Bedroom:
    r5Q5DXU.png
    Second Child's Bedroom:
    mBOMuxs.png
    Electrician's Bedroom:
    I7JDIuJ.png
    A Bathroom:
    f4K7n1v.png
    Portion of pool area:
    8GcbwZh.png
    Museum:
    7Bi6EiO.png

Post edited by Pebblycat on
    The layout of The Electrician's Tardis looks very great! :) The various areas of the build, both outdoors and inside looks so very great! Very nice harvestable plants garden area! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. The alien plants thriugh the outdoors gives such a great look to the build! It is great that there is a space rocket in the bulld for sims to travel to space. Sims will enjoy using the microscope outdoors. The water fountain features look very pretty! Child sims will have fun playing on the spaceship and monkey bars. The bonsai animals look great in the corner nook! Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess tables outdoors in the air. Very nice wedding area! It looks nice how the seats are set up there for the wedding guest sims to enjoy sitting there watching the wedding ceremony. They will enjoy listening to the piano music during the ceremony. Very nice furnishing of the interior basement level! The scientific machinery looks great in the control centre. Very nice gym and yoga rooms! Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the fitness equipment and enjoy doing yoga on the mats. The grassy and flowers floor texture and the bamboo items in the yoga room looks restful.Very nice design of the kitchen! The island curved bar stool counter looks nice. The texture of the kitchen walls looks nice. Very nice window dining nook! The display case window nook is very nice for sims to see when dining. The yellow flowers picture and the fish fountains looks very nice there. The colour schemes of the kids bedrooms looks so very great! The flooring looks great with the sprinkles and patterming on it! Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms. The museum areas are so very nice! It looks very nice how there are a variety of areas which contain the different types of collectibles. The crystals, wall prints, aliens and glass display cases sections look great!
    The build is very great, both the underground and outdoors areas! :)
    Thank you so much for your review @rosemow :)
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    @Pebblycat Wow...what a super TARDIS! So beautifully done. Congratulations on finishing the challenge!
    Thank you @BUTTONSGINGER, I'm glad you like it :) It's certainly the biggest thing I've created, spending tons of time on the outside. I wish I had taken photos from the beginning it evolved quite a bit.
    edited October 2017
    I've decided to start a legacy challenge/build up Newcrest type of thing. This is my first completed home which is a starter home and for the first time in a long time I only built with base game items and no MOO (which was a challenge in itself) :)

Name of build: Modest Starter
    Link to gallery: Here
    Total cost after upload: $19,883
    Style of build: I tried to make the front facade like a typical home that's in a new estate here in Australia. I also was inspired to use half walls within the build after seeing them used wonderfully in the Quality Control Room Contest

6ip49yvsnb7s.png
    a54gtp1b1f35.png
    dnrn3z6wt0ov.png
    8c29hx25qopy.png
    edwpysah2ppo.png
    k5rng2ue9ksv.png

Edit: Re-added photos because of photobucket

edited December 2015
    It is great that you are going to do a legacy challenge in Newcrest. Modest Starter is a very nice home for your legacy founder to start living in! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The brick exterior texture looks great and the lavender and greenery plants look nice along the front edges of the home. The lights are nice touches on the exterior. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! It looks nice how the half walls are used in the bulld. Very nice sofa seat sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy sitting there watching tv or reading a book from the bookcase. The coat stand is a nice home touch beside the front door. The kitchen is very nice! Nice bar stool counter for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting there dining. The pears picture is nice for sims to see when cooking and dining there and the fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the counter. The study and art nook is a nice place for sims to enjoy painting on the easel and to sit at the desk reading. The books are a nice study touch on the table. The butterflies picture on the bedhead wall are pretty for sims to see when laying in bed.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Thank you for your kind words @rosemow, I'm glad you liked it :)
    edited September 2017
    This is my present to @sawdust for the Aussie Kris Kringle. It's the first time I tried to make a Mediterranean style home. We also had to try and include the build preferences of our Kringles. The budget felt like the hardest constraint especially when I over cluttered and had to delete a lot of it :o

1 Earthen colours
    2 Stone and/or tile
    3 Contemporary
    4 2 Bedrooms and an enclosed courtyard for al fresco dining/entertaining
    5 Courtyard garden with some type of water feature.
    6 Mediterranean
    7 Country (rolling hills and meadows)

Name of build:
    Mediterranean Home
    Total cost after upload: $67,885 (budget $68,000)

bnq42ce6z79u.png
    bneii2ibuz7n.png
    gdoo8gh3wo7h.png
    dzmnle111bmi.png
    pevy91xm5yjw.png
    hmtzw09a4smn.png
    93rmfbu0ck81.png
    0v5byb5ongpw.png
    vlpd4zezd8io.png
    j9wa4q4snnvi.png

Edit:re-added pics because of Photobucket
    Mediterranean Home is a very nice gift for @sawdust! :) The exterior design looks very nice and reflects the theme well! The type of and placement of the windows in the build looks very nice. Very nice double arches entrance to the home. The sun decor is a nice touch on the wall there. The flowers look very pretty around the base of the trees in the front garden. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The grey and brown colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. The windows bath tub nook in the bathroom is nice for sims to have the sunlight coming in whilst relaxing in the bath. The toiletries are a nice touch on the sink counters. The blossoms on the bedside table in the master bedroom are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. They will enjoy the sunshine coming in to the room through the bedroom windows when waking in the mornings. The clothes alcove looks great! Very nice library and art room. Nice art nook corner for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst painting on the easels. Sims will enjoy reading a book at the study desk table. Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen, living and dining areas. The coffee table in front of the sofa looks great! The kitchen cabinets look very nice how they are placed on the kitchen walls. The pears picture is a nice touch there. The kitchen floor patterning looks very nice! The Christmas tree nook is very pretty! The Christmas tree, snowflakes wall pattern and the presents are nice festive touches there. Sims will enjoy nice views of the outdoors whilst sitting at the dining table eating a meal. The back patio looks so very nice! The flowers and fish fountains look so pretty there! Very nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Turned out amazing for the limited budget you had, looks wonderful
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    edited October 2017
    Here is my second home for my legacy/build up Newcrest type of challenge. I still only used the base game for the build and was aiming for under $40,000.

Name of build: Family Starter
    Total cost after upload: $38,112

abcib7d00r0x.png
    5vpoatnvl75e.png
    1js9iajl2yau.png
    09g1xkc05np2.png
    1cdbkum0bo20.png

Edit: Re-added pics because of Photobucket