Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @venusdemilosims -I've been populating the town in the game though I've only got one family moved in and they're just building a house.Great updates!
    @Silverofdreams30 -That's great news!Great pictures!
    @dreamerz13 -Thanks for the comment.
    @jillbg -I've had cute guys like Gimli.My Sandi used to give birth to them.
    @Zabeth0 -They studied gardening a little at the library on the computers there on their first day in Storybrook.I use a study skills online Mod to allow them to do that.Great picture!Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -Hi there!
    I've got an update coming up soon.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    Storybrook County,Maine-Summer-1550.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky headed for the town hall and library right away in the morning to get ready for the day and to study skills.
    22825663259_55ebe6819c.jpg
    They had breakfast after using the washrooms.
    22897819230_8475550864.jpg
    They started to study handiness on the iPads after breakfast for a long while.
    22566542803_d862603c54.jpg
    They took washroom breaks and went back to studying on the iPads until it was time to stop for dinner.
    22897804630_20e32a4b84.jpg
    They got home right after eating dinner and decided to plant some lettuce.
    23193586845_ff412a465b.jpg
    They got into their sleeping bags by 7:30 in the evening and went to sleep.
    22565086974_915f327d71.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @dreamerz13 I love scenery can enver get enough of ot haha

@Tadolson Thanks great update

@Zabeth0 That dinner looekd yummy,
    yeah hope to get it sorted soon.

@Pinkslinky I read your update great job with it

@jillbg Yeah was really nice of change she did stuff herself.
    edited November 2015
    Happy thanksgiving to those of you that celebrates it, beeing not american Im playing sims haha.

Here is another update

[img][/img]Screenshot-3_zpsvtwwavyw.jpg

Cassie had a party, her boyfriend had to work so he could not attend but it was a success.

[img][/img]Screenshot-12_zpsxjfzgj0s.jpg

Day after was a Saturday, on the evening she asked Xavier out on a date, dinner ,
    and then spending time on the beach it was a perfect date.

[img][/img]Screenshot-13_zpsqabdqkgr.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-14_zpsj8zrfk2f.jpg

it was so perfect she asked him to come,
    stay over the night with her.

That is all for now.

• venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @jillbg Looking forward to the wedding... and yeah it's amazing the ring fits on the glove too lol
    @dreamerz13 Thanks for the comment and yeah the friends did reconcile. It's a shame that a guy had to tear them apart in the first place.
    @Silverofdreams30 Cassie and Xavier look like they're getting along pretty well together.
    @TadOlson The town hall and library look nice.
    @Pinkslinky I said in the other thread that there's a good reason I never play my self sim... I'd be too creeped. At any rate, Derick has no business in Michele's house while she and her bf are making out... just ewww.
    @Zabeth0 The feast looks great, can I come over to their place? Lol j/k
    Yeah, and the thing is, Kayleigh was actually kinda-sorta dating AJ - yes THAT AJ, as in Sage's older brother - at the time. Or, at least, she had a major crush on him. They broke up when they realized they actually had very little in common. Kayleigh comes from a horse family. She's a competitive equestrian, her mother was a competitive equestrian, and they raise horses for a living. They're from Appaloosa Plains, and they live a lifestyle that is completely foreign to AJ. She and Sage became friends because of their shared interest in horses. Kayleigh rides horses competitively, while Sage is more of a recreational rider.
    And the funny thing is, she and Kyle hooked up kind of accidentally, really. Kyle actually met Kayleigh first in game, and asked Sage out in game. He wasn't actually dating anyone else, but he was living with a roommate, I think the 'opposites' household on campus as he's a premade college sim. Even funnier is how much he is like the man who actually raised her and her siblings, her dad Andy. Both have red hair (although his is more carrot while Andy has a coppery color), both have loves the outdoors, good sense of humor as traits, and maybe angler too I don't remember I need to go back in game to check, I know those first two for sure.

Screenshot-1605.jpg

Happy Simsgiving everyone! (Especially those in the US who celebrate the holiday)
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

@Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @vensudemilosims -Thanks for the comment.I worked very hard on that building.Great picture!
    Here's from early fall in Glen Harbor,Maryland in 1662.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early on that fall morning and getting ready for the day quickly.Ami ate leftover salad and didn't notice it had gone bad.
    23024693260_65e44f2969.jpg
    23320467765_c209b43e0c.jpg
    They decided to put their babies on the playmats for a while.
    23024681560_578875d6ff.jpg
    They studied for a while before they moved the babies to the swings.
    23294366726_793c10f54c.jpg
    They were back to their studies again for a while until it was time to take care of their babies and get them to bed.
    23212172412_33700bc097.jpg
    They both ended up eating the spoiled leftover salad for dinner because they were too tired to cook.It had started pouring rain and didn't look like it was stopping anytime soon.
    23320451285_3f1423749a.jpg
    It was 8PM and they were getting into bed right after dinner.
    23294354716_f63de0d116.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Zabeth0 wrote: »
    @Jillbg: Thanks. :D Oh, right, I thought she'd replaced that by now- but I guess I'm not actually sure how much time has passed. :D Well, it's not fun that she lost them... but at least having destroyed the phone kept her from obsessively listening to his messages over and over and looking at his pictures over and over and ignoring her actual life. :D So, perhaps her losing her temper and destroying it is helping her heal faster... in a weird way. :D Though that doesn't help her find her brothers phone lol. :D At night, in the woods...but at least she didn't bring the demon cat! ;)

@Zabeth0 Love Raphael and Zelda's Thanksgiving! :) Jeez, she's cooked for an army! :o I'm curious about if she lets him have his way and who he'd like to invite... :)

We're living in a society of consumption, but Granny's old school. She broke her cell? Well, now she'll have to wait for a very special occasion to receive a new one... :| It's hard to keep up with the time passing, but it's only been (thinking hard, trying to find answer in ceiling)... about 3 months since the plane crash. And you're absolutely right about it helping Taïga not to obsess and to heal a little faster - I say like Granny, it'll get better in time... :) I suppose the picture or my text didn't pass the message correctly - she just stepped on his cell... :s I just hope she didn't break it... :/

@TadOlson Nice update! Ami and Eli are coming along fine with their settlement. :) I love kittens (who doesn't???) My cat Josefin, gave birth once before she was operated, two adorable kittens! :) It's difficult when you have to give them away, though...

@Silverofdreams30 Cassie and Xavier look cute together... :)

@venusdemilosims Happy Simsgiving to you too! :) Your sims seems to have it under control!

NymlADp.jpg
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @TadOlson: Thanks. :D That library looks very useful. :D Looks like a hard day of studying. It's nice they have such good community buildings to carry them through the hard times with their housing when they are roughing it in sleeping bags. :D

Aw.. :D Looks like they are keeping their newborns entertained. :D

@Silver of Dreams: Thanks. :D Lol. :D Nice beach pics. :D I like how you caught their shadows stretched long behind them like that. :D

@Venus: Lol. :D Yeah, I caught that it was her brother that she was dating, but because it was her brother, there is no way she could not know and be confused as to the fact that her friend was dating someone else, (though I suppose if AJ and her were very sneaky...) ;) Yeah, being that her father has been good and faithful to her mother, finding a man very much like him is a smart move for Sage (though I'm sure she didn't think about it that way consciously...he probably just seems more trustworthy and honest than others. :D)

Happy Thanksgiving! :D
    edited November 2015
    @venusdemilosims Thank you,
    Yeah they are my otp for this save they have such " sim chemistry" I do not know where it comes from haha.

@jillbg thank you, I really really love these two they are so adorable togheter.

@Zabeth0 oh I never saw the shadows haha, when you pointed it out I saw them now really cool. Your sims feeast looked great.

@TadOlson Great update
    Thanksgiving special part two

Reminder: Alternate universes have no affect on the regular story!

vdh92x.jpg

Rafael: "See, thrree out of thrree seats fyilled, how abyout that? And not vone of them is a criminyal."

21javy9.jpg

Zelda: "So, I allowed you to invite a new person into the house, and you brought in a teenage girl I don't know; I can't wait to hear this story."

Rafael: "Ah, vell, she isn't a criminyal and I thought that vas the importyant bit, didn't vant you catchink anyvone on firre. She's human, not a thrreat to you in any vay. And teenyagers eat morrre food."

nf2qzr.jpg

Rafael: "So, let's intrroduce you togethyer, syince none of you guests know yeach othyer."

2h54gvp.jpg

Rafael: "Everyvone, this is Dyeedyee Vynn, she's a vitch vho is an old frriend of my vife's. She vorks at the spa parrt tyime and curres zombyes forr fun and famyily trradyition."

2d11k6g.jpg

Rafael: "This is Elias Chisyisi, he is a human arrtyist musyician inventyer. He's a byand managyer for the Flyink Muppyets, he had a very short trip to be herre, as he lifs vith us."

2rylqqc.jpg

Rafael: "And this is Byailey Svain. She is a human teenyager vho vorrks at the dinyer and grrocery storre vhen she's not in school. Forr fun, orgyanizes the byooks and papyerrs in the Vault of antiqvity. You know how that used to be a vhat vas that...uh...a rat's nyest? She is the vone that got all those shelfs and orgyanized it all. Because she lyikes to read."
    @Zabeth0 Interesting update, he invited a teenage girl ? Hope she wil lbe a good member of the house :)

Here is another update

[img][/img]Screenshot-15_zpspc9w5iso.jpg

Cassie invited Xavier over for the night,
    which he did not mind ofcourse and things proceeded.

[img][/img]Screenshot-17_zpswil4pvsy.jpg

Yes they could not keep the hands off eachother at all.

[img][/img]Screenshot-18_zpsl6xo4n2o.jpg

Well they have interesting dreams *lol*

[img][/img]Screenshot-21_zpsxrwddnxb.jpg

Love this shot

[img][/img]Screenshot-24_zps24wmmjtv.jpg

Next morning this happened yes haha,
    in her bethrobe very classy *lol*.

[img][/img]Screenshot-25_zps0epqrwmt.jpg

Went very well ofcourse.

[img][/img]Screenshot-26_zpsozyae5uy.jpg

That was all I had for this time.

@TadOlson Taking care of twins sounds like exhausting work!
    @Silverofdreams30 Congrats to the couple!
    @jillbg Sage is usually in charge of preparing food for most of the family gatherings. In that respect she is more 'traditional' than her mother. Remember, she didn't exactly grow up with Mary Poppins for a mom ;)
    @Zabeth0 Lol It's their dinner and Rafael invites two people Zelda doesn't know? This should be interesting. Bailey's makeover looks nice, though. Elias sounds like someone Sebastian and Madison might have known in Starlight Shores... *Venus isn't sure if she has that particular outfit, doesn't think she does* I do have the ponytail though, Sage wears it on occasion. My philosophy on custom content hairs is I 'try' to pick hairs that 'look' like they 'might' have come from the store and 'look' like the art style of the game. I don't always succeed, of course. Lol
    Also funny, is that Kayleigh and AJ actually had their first kiss on a college 'dare.' And it was caught by the paps. Oops.
    Sage, of course, like her mother, aired out her personal feelings in a journal:
    "You have to imagine my reaction at this point. I was about ready to kick both of them in the rear."
    AJ tried to juggle two girls at the same time... but wasn't very good at it. All this, of course, was while he was separated from Alexandra.
    Which brings us back, of course, to his sister. Sage, of course, has the model of her parents for a long-term, successful relationship and partnership. Sage is a pretty bright girl, she does have the family legacy trait - which is balanced by other traits like family-oriented. She would obviously want to have someone with her that she trusts.

Screenshot-166_zps4jssf4nj.jpg

Back in Shang Simla, Andy and Savannah were unaware of what had taken place with their oldest biological daughter back at home. They knew Sage was in a long term relationship with a young man she'd met while at university.

Screenshot-2456_zps6e8b177f.jpg

Savannah had even met him at Sage's graduation party.

Screenshot-189_zpspjls0lye.jpg

In the meantime, Savannah had finally caught the required number of tancho koi for the scholar's garden and taken the long jog to Wu Xio's to deliver them. Deciding he was tired, Andy decided to return to base camp.

Screenshot-191_zpsqq3ne9k9.jpg

Of course, Savannah couldn't completely forego the trappings of who she was. Her ever-present limo driver took her the rest of the way to Wu Xio's. She greeted Wu with a hearty wave.

Screenshot-190_zps63tz26oh.jpg

Wu was standing expectantly outside by her mailbox when Savannah arrived.

Screenshot-192_zpspu4h5sf4.jpg

"Peace to you, Mrs. Jolina-Plumb. These fish are truly beautiful," Wu Xio said upon examining the tancho koi Savannah had caught. Though she wasn't the angler her husband was, she was no slouch with the rod and reel. "They shall look wondrous as they swim in the city's Scholar's Garden. Many thanks!"

Savannah earned 15 visa points, 500 simoleans, and 10 ancient coins for her work. Of course, not nearly as lucrative as her other jobs, but definitely one of the easier and more relaxing ones.

• PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member

Found time to put in an new episode today. The calm after the storm. Everyone is home from work today, laying around, still in their PJs. It was a great Thanksgiving. Super duper great since my daughter made it and she brought Cards Against Humanity with her. Another great thing about TG-- with the amount of leftovers, I won't have to cook again for at least a week.
    @Jillbg: Oh, I'm sorry, I must have taken forever to type out my comment in order to miss yours! :D Sometimes I'm just that slow! :D (Or distracted, people have been known to interrupt me while I've been typing out comments.) :D Sorry about that. :D

But thank you! :D The main story is a bit more serious, so the holiday specials give me some silliness to play with. :D (This is one of the reasons I try really hard to make sure everyone knows they happen in an alternate universe...sometimes I'll like something I did in the special and carry it over, but for the most part, they are just silliness for me. :D)

Oh, well, Zelda tends to go overboard for holidays, pretty much because she's got a child's enthusiasm for them...but hasn't had anyone to celebrate them with for years. :D Now she does and she's loving it...but she cooked for a table full of people when there were only two and one regards any food fed to him as wasting food. He'll eat to keep up appearances- but eating is now a chore, even if the food tastes good. :D Oh, she totally gave him permission... though he didn't actually think that he'd have to worry about jealousy; he was more concerned with not inviting anyone that Zelda might be worried would come back and kill her. He invited a clumsy human girl who liked to read. :D

I can understand Granny being old school about it. Cell phones are expensive and temper tantrums that break them are in need of punishing; but this means that she's running around with no way of getting help or checking in. Of course, Granny does have a crystal ball, so I suppose if she ever worries, she'll find out! ;) Oh, sorry, I might have been waiting to see on that and not regarded it as having definitely been his cell phone. (By the way, did you change your website, I can't seem to find the story again...?)

@Silver of Dreams: Lol! Well, I'm glad I could help you like your pictures more. :D It's a cool effect. :D Thanks. :D Oh, my, those dreams, she's dreaming about work and he's dreaming about babies! :D The sky is a lovely color and the balloon helps set that off. :D (Blue and orange make each other look more vivid when placed close together. :D)

Lol, in her bathrobe, right by the bed, how could he possibly resist? ;)

Oh my, that last pic looks like he has wings because of where he's standing in relation to that painting... :D Fun. :D

@Venus: Um, actually just the one, she knows Deedee really well, and Elias has been living with them, I'll explain that in a moment, but that leaves Bailey as the only one she doesn't know...but the guests don't know each other- Bailey moved to town only a couple months before Rafael did, and Elias is relatively recently arrived as well, and generally speaking, the witches are usually so consumed with their own affairs and the supernaturals around town, they rarely know much about humans- which both Bailey and Elias are. :D Rafael's been human until fairly recently, so knows several.

Yeah, I've seen Sage wear that ponytail, so I know you have it (or you could have a cc hair so close, you fooled me!) :D I used it on Sun Young, too. :D I like it, it's nice and informal, while still putting the hair back. :D I don't really like Bailey's hair in the game, but I understand they were trying to make her look like the girl from Twilight, so I didn't mess with it too much, but you know, I don't think it's unreasonable that a person might comb their hair and put it up from time to time. :D (Given that I haven't read or watched Twilight, I seriously doubt she'll keep her resemblance anyway.) I mainly looped her into the story because the game randomly assigned a clumsy person to the diner and I thought the interaction between her and Rafael was funny- they just kept getting into awkward situations.

Elias is a funny story. Basically, he's the Butler Elias Rodiek with a pretty big makeover. :D I wanted them to have a butler to help out but these two aren't the type to hire a butler and a butler doesn't work in their situation story wise- they have to worry about who gets into their well warded house and that a witch doesn't get hold of anyone who comes in... so, basically, I used mods to add him to the family, gave him a huge make over tweaking his face so he didn't look the same and gave him a story reason to be there. :D But he was so different than the sim I started with I wanted to give him a different last name. :D I also was having lots of fun using exchange patterns on his clothes and glasses. :D I'm not really sure if I'm going to get to add him to the story for real or not. :D (Or whether everyone at that table will be alive...or whether Rafael'll be a vampire long term...that sort of thing) Still, I had fun making him, and he's totally going to be in specials even if not in the main story. :D (Though I'd like to add him to the main story, at the rate I write it... no promises!)

Anyway, um, yeah it's this one: http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:70818&scategoryId=11839

I didn't even realize it was the from the Russian set, I just found it and thought it looked cool, but wanted more texture, so CAS'd it. :D

Oh, those paps! :D Well, there are drawbacks to being famous. :D Yeah, well, I'm glad he didn't pick up pointers from his uncle...but then again, his uncle isn't good at it either! At least AJ learned to knock that off! :D Yeah, I figure Sage's got a good head on her shoulders and wants a more steady man like her father. :D Oh, well that's going to be a nice surprise when Savannah gets back. :D Also good that she's already met him and it won't seem sudden to her. :D Lol, the limo driver taking her up. :D Well, that was probably a lot more fun than running up that incline! :D

edited November 2015
    @Pinkslinky Lol so ... um... congrats to the couple? Michele is pregnant, Jerome wants to move in but Michele isn't sure she wants Jerome to move in? Am I understanding it right?

@Zabeth0 Confession time - I've never seen or read Twilight either. :p Guess I'm not in the age group it was aimed at. ;)

Screenshot-991_zpsnborxk1r.jpg

I showed you the pic I had of Bailey in the library taking a cell phone pic of my best-selling-writer sim, which dovetails nicely with your story of her organizing and cataloging all the books. Plus, at the time, Savannah was archivist at the Vault of Antiquity in Moonlight Falls (this was right before she took her teaching job at Sims University). And she still has her huge (HUGE) mansion there.

There are so few decent outfits for teen sims anyway, I don't know how I missed that one... it's part of a set I don't have either. Oh btw it's done...

Basically, Sebastian is a geek masquerading as a playboy. Savannah, his older sister, has written that he's spent his entire adult life playing this 'role,' this 'character.' He was valedictorian of his high school class. He made his name playing a scientist in a zombie movie. And now, basically, it's caught up to him, not only with his current issues with his wife, but also, he's got a daughter who is a geek and is unafraid to show it, unlike he was. She's showing him that being a geek is actually, well, cool. In the real world there is also the popularity of shows like "The Big Bang Theory" too that have made geek actually cool. Maybe when he was coming up, he felt like he had to try to reinvent himself. The climate has changed since he was coming up.

To a lesser degree, his nephew AJ did the same thing - attempted to reinvent himself - but unlike Sebastian, AJ caught himself in time. As it was, AJ did get his degree in technology from Sims University and joined the military, so the military isn't exactly the geekiest of careers. Some women are attracted to men in uniform. Of course, the reappearance of Alexandra in his life had a little 'something' to do with that. If Alexandra hadn't basically wrestled him down, who knows what would have happened...

And you can even read from the few excerpts from her blog that despite her bohemian ways, Sage really does have a good head on her shoulders and a healthy dose of her mom's fierce independent streak, mixed in with her father's more even tempered ways. You could definitely understand why she would want to model her own marriage after that of her parents instead of her uncle... In fact when she confronted AJ after his ill-fated kiss with her best friend she even cautioned him against ending up like their 'Uncle Bassy'. Even though she is younger than AJ she felt like she had to 'look out' for him. At the time they were both sent to college he had just gotten out of Fort Starch.

Kyle is not a stranger to the Jolinas, he is fairly known to them.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

• PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member
    @venusdemilosims Michele isn't sure she wants to get married. Jerome is moving in whether she likes it or not.
    edited November 2015
    @venusdemilosims Thank you, great update

@Zabeth0 haha yeah in her bathrobe very classy *lol*. Thank you.

I have been fiixing with my game today and also got showtime so now my collection is complete,
    and my games are installed so back in order. I will post more tomorrow eve.
    edited November 2015
    @Zabeth0 Zelda and Raphael has the ingredients for a nice Thanksgiving dinner, the guests seem to be a rather eclectic bunch! :) I like the Elias guy, he seems quite mysterious... ;) And your make-over of Bailey Swain is a success! :) let's hope Raphael doesn't take her for his hors d'oeuvre... ;)
    I've had - or rather is having right now - some serious problems with my graphics card. :s Suddenly my game froze and when I try to play, I get an error message about "Display driver stopped responding". :# I won't go into detail what I've been up to the whole day, but the result is I've uninstalled all my games = still the same error message and now I'll try to reset the computer altogether. Bleh! >:) I'm not sure, but I installed some CC from TSR, and if the problems comes from that, it'll be a first, as I've never experienced bad CC from that site... :/
    So, no simming! At the same time, suddenly my wordpress sites went nuts too, :p so I changed them a little, but the links are still the same. Just click on my banner, or here (The Grey Witches), or here (Twin Towns). You'll find a little square box with stripes in it, just click and the chapter menu will unfold. Neat! :) I think I like this theme better, as the pictures are bigger... :) Well, my backup should be ready in about a half hour so I can get down to business with this beast! :s Have a nice Black Friday! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited November 2015
    Screenshot-211_zpscnejl1b6.jpg

Another person blissfully unaware of the developments back in Sunset Valley was Sierra, Sage's younger sister by six days. She and their teen cousin, Kaydence, had gone to Aurora Skies to a science and technology convention. Sierra had even reconnected with an old classmate, Lizzie Dahlberg, and the romantic vibes seemed promising.

Screenshot-973_zps6hqgl89y.jpg

Sierra had had an encounter with her sister's fiance, too. It had been at a campus party, while both were in college. Kyle, at the time, was studying for his second degree, in physical education. The last time a sibling of hers got married, she was not happy about it. Of course, it didn't help that her brother was marrying a princess.

Screenshot-210_zps2nsiqlbd.jpg

Now Sierra was ready to address the assembly. Though she was by trade a professional athlete like her father, her interest in science and the supernatural was well documented. While her family lived in Moonlight Falls and her mother had been archivist at the Vault of Antiquity, she'd been abducted by aliens. She'd sought the services of a psychic at a very young age, and spent a lot of time at Aleister's, the supernatural store, picking the brains of the various creatures who hung out there. In fact, she had been the only one of Savannah's children to have shown a marked interest in hearing her ghost hunting stories.
    Wearing a white suit with a colorful ensemble to match her newly dyed purple cyborg hair (she is a natural blond like her mother and sister), Sierra walked up to the podium. The other scientists at the convention - even her young cousin herself - had amazing new technological inventions and discoveries to discuss. What would she talk about?

Screenshot-216_zpsgamqeenz.jpg

Just then, it was Kaydence to the rescue.

Screenshot-218_zpsvjtdbmav.jpg

A few minutes before Sierra spoke, she walked up to her cousin and jogged her memory. "Remember, you called me at college and told me about that rock you found up in Shang Simla, when you went on vacation there. The mazzadrayte. It's of alien origin. I'm sure they'd like to hear about that."

Screenshot-222_zpsgq6nuv0a.jpg

"The unmistakable alien footprint in a place like Shang Simla, which prides itself on inner calm. It's obvious, they were there. How they got there, though, is a mystery. Maybe they were scoping the place out."
    "But I didn't think to bring the rock with me. At least you did bring your dew bottles."
    Kaydence laughed. "I always bring them. This time I was lucky to get them past customs. Do you still have pictures of the mazzadrayte on your phone?"

Screenshot-220_zpsn6yfy7ht.jpg

Sierra's face brightened. "Yeah. Yeah, I think I do."

Post edited by venusdemilosims on

@jillbg -Thanks for the comment.I had Sandi giving birth a few times and had to find homes for the little ones.I hate having comeputer issues because I had that when my old fan died and needed to be replaced.
    @Zabeth0 -I got the buildings into Storybrook to help the newcomers get settled in and Glen Harbor residents are all starting to get into the having babies phase.Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!It's great to have the whole collection and I hope it is fixed for you.
    @vensudemilosims -It was hard work for the Jankowskys though there's two of them to get it done and the babies will grow up into toddlers soon enough.Great updates!
    @Pinkyslinky -It sounds like you had a great holiday.
    Here's my exploration of Alleria in a clean Sims 3 folder.I've got my other one safely tucked away.It looks like Alleria might be a great legacy world.It's empty and unpopulated which is great for a town legacy challenge.
    Here's one of the outer islands of Alleria.
    22736684294_e56d034100.jpg
    This is the central section of Alleria.
    23338922006_eb7de466df.jpg
    Here's another island.
    23282486961_bf3ac5e68c.jpg
    This is a larger island of Alleria.
    23365044875_a9354c9b0e.jpg
    @venusdemilosims I love that last photo great update

@TadOlson thanks it works great now, great update

@jillbg I love your story, the town is great but I do not have all the store content so can not download it.
    @Silverofdreams30 I know the items you don't own will be replaced, but I don't know what with... :/
    @TadOlson Alleria looks like a perfect world to populate!
    @venusdemilosims I love Sierra's hair, but I can't believe she hadn't prepared a speach! :o Trust Kaydance to rescue her! :) It will be fun to hear what she has to tell about the mazzadrayte... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    @jillbg I might jsut try ,
    cause I have everything except the store stuff .

Here is another update

[img][/img]Screenshot-2_zpshlnasv0i.jpg

Ha ha do not ask me why she look so mad *lol*.

[img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpscbon27e7.jpg

He is a partyanimal ,
    I saw when editing so he likes a drink in morning haha.

[img][/img]Screenshot-27_zpsp0jifo7f.jpg

They are just adorable

[img][/img]Screenshot-28_zpszasrha3n.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-33_zpsaqypwlzh.jpg

Yep you could guess this would happen with these two haha

[img][/img]Screenshot-29_zpsyxs5tjxr.jpg

Random horse

[img][/img]Screenshot-32_zpspjzhezjl.jpg

Xavier sent her a loveletter so she replied.

That is all for now.

@Silverofdreams30 Give it a try and tell me how it works! :) Adorable loveletter picture, would be perfect for February in MTS calendar contest- love and hearts... :)

@Zabeth0 At the moment Taïga doesn't run around alone that much! ;) And it's soon her birthday! Makes me think of the good old days when there simply were no cells at all... Check out your screenshost folder, I'm sure you have something you want to enter in MTS calendar contest among your great pics! :)

All:
    MTS Official 2016 Calendar Contest : TS3

Every year MTS organises a calendar contest.

There's only a couple of days left and there are still loads of free spots! Please get your entry in before the 30th of November! :)
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top