Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

Comments

• vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    @pammiechick Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy using the room in your game!! <3

@tiki5872 Thank you, I'm happy you liked the rooms, I'm really enjoying building rooms lately! :)

@masajo Thank you, I'm glad you like the nursery! :blush: I saw the moo'd cot in a nursery in the gallery and I thought is was so creative! I wish we had more objects and furniture like that for real in the game. :(

@nejioranaid Thank you so much, I'm happy you liked it! :blush:

@virtualee Wow, thank you so much for your amazing comment, I'm so happy you enjoyed looking through my thread! I hope you have fun with my homes and rooms in your game! <3

Thanks everyone for your awesome comments, I hope you have a lovely sunday and a great week! <3
  • MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Dear @vethesims :) Just went through this beautiful showcase and I love everything in it! I think its lovely how every creation comes with its own little story from the stunning pictures you take. Especially the elder couple really made me smile <3
    edited November 2015
    @Miliksim Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me such a kind comment! I really like to take pictures with sims included, I think it looks so much better! I always do it when I have the time. I'm happy you liked my creations! <3

Hi everyone! I'm finally back with a new build! The home was created for the 4sims4 challenge. This week's challenge is to create a normal home with a secret underground hub for an alien that is living in Newcrest to study sim behavior, but without sims knowing his true identity. He eventually wants to have a wife and kids, so the house also needed to include rooms for the kids. The exterior of the home has a lot of flowers because for the challenge the landscaping should be in keeping with the month of November (fall for most here in the US forums, but spring for me in Brazil :)).

Here's Yug Niela in his disguise (click to download or find me in the gallery vepeixoto03):

yug_zpsz8tdjeup.jpg

House: Modern Alien Hideout (click to download or find me in the gallery vepeixoto03)

Front and Back
    1_zpsgcwwux6r.jpg

2_zps9lsflzw2.jpg

Layout of the floors
    3_zpsadpq73g8.jpg

4_zpsw1ub1ldn.jpg

5_zpsy7haxzxn.jpg

Living room
    6_zpsazieosz3.png

Kitchen
    7_zpsbohczdug.png

Kitchen + Dining
    8_zpsvn0wfbsn.png

Dining room
    9_zpsg8husq76.png

Master Bedroom
    10_zpsrvhdckmc.png

11_zpsn87bbrhk.png

Kid's room
    12_zps7j2hu4sh.png

13_zpsjpzdmldh.png

Teen's room
    14_zpsv5xzfbpt.png

15_zpsba2atkd8.png

Study
    16_zpsrsqitwtx.png

17_zpsqjsl0axr.png

Basement
    18_zpsighgx20t.png

19_zpsaodnwsss.png

20_zpsk2vuvgkq.png

21_zpsn2lvhcmp.png

22_zpsdoybfggi.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    The exterior design and the layout of Modern Alien Hideout is very nice! :) The roofing is very nice! The raised flower beds in the front area of the home and on the back patio area look so very pretty and nice! They refiect Springtime very well! It looks nice how they are placed either sides of the front water feature. The flower plants look very nice either sides of the front door for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice wraparound porch! The back pool and outdoors living and dining patio is so very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine eating meals that have been cooked on the BBQ. Very nice sofa seats sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat together in the outdoors air and enjoying a drink from the bar. Nice gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. The trellis covered hot tub nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The layout of the interior levels is very nice. The dining room is very nice! The diferent colours of the dining chairs on the ends of the table is a nice touch. The brown and green colour scheme of the room looks calming and nice. The flowers on the dining and side tables are very pretty for sims to enjoy seeing whilst eating their meals. Very nice kitchen area. The knives, cutlery and food picyures on the wall and the dish rack on the counter are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice bar stool nook! Very nice living room! The tv wall area is very nice! The wall texture is nice and it looks great the way the shelves are placed either sides of the tv. The counters and cabinets look very nice how they placed there! The candles, plants, books and picture frames are very nice and pretty home touches on the shelves and counter/cabinet tops, Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchair there, watching tv. The aroma of the incense will be nice as they are sitting there. Very nice master bedroom! The brick wall texture looks nice. The books, tissues , lamp and photo frame are nice touches on the bedhead ledge, and the picture on the bedhead wall is very nice for Yug to see when laying in bed. The yellow flowers are a sunny sight in the room. Nice window study desk nook for him to enjoy sitting their using the computer with sunlight coming in onto him. The candles look pretty there. Very nice kids bedroom! The floral wall pattern looks pretty! The heart teddy, big teddy and panda lamp are cute in the room! The freezer bunny and bird wall pictures and the toys on the wall shelves, are nice touches in the room. Nice homework desk nook. The rosettes and snowflake garland look nice on the wall there for sims to like see whilst studying. Very nice vanity table and study desk nook in the teens bedroom! Very nice furnishing of the study room! The photos are special touches on the wall there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa reading a book or like sitting at the desk using the computer, with the nice flowers, candles and butterfies picture to look at. The secret basement area level is very great! The scientific machinery look great there! The crystal and the display cases with the collectible items in them look great there! The collectible nook looks great! Very nice study desk area for Yug to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The files and noticeboard on the walls and the books and files box on the desk table look great there!
    Yug is very nice! :) His traits and aspiration go well together.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Your imaginations knows no bounderies. So, totally downloading this one I get home. Truly well done.
    Thank you @rosemow and @VIRTUALEE for stopping by my thread again and leaving your kind comments! I'm really happy you liked my new house build! <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Modern Alien Hideout is a wonderful and interesting design, love the contrasting shades of the exterior finishes. Gorgeous interiors with a fantastic underground hub :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you Masajo, for visiting my thread again! I'm happy you like my alien hideout home, it was a fun one for me to build! Happy simming! <3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! What a gorgeous modern house! I love the design and the patio area. The pool and hot tub area looks stunning! The interiors are well thought out and looks so welcoming! Great job! Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. <3
    @yanti68 Thank you for stopping by again and for your comment! I'm really happy you like my alien home! <3
    Hi everyone! :blush: I'm here today to share my entry for the 14th 4Sims4 Builder's Contest.

Christmas War of the Landgraabs: Nancy Landgraab drank a little too much spiked punch at the Oasis Springs ladies luncheon. After having words with Katrina Caliente about who's designer is the best at Christmas decorating, she charged up to the front of the room and tore the mic from the poor unsuspecting entertainer. With a loud squeal from the reverb, Nancy offered $100,000 to each participating house in a Christmas renovation competition of the ages.

So the challenge is to pick one of the participating houses (Calientes, Pancakes, Goths and the Spencer-Kim-Lewis) and renovate their home (anything can be changed, as long as the footprint of the original house is kept) as well as give the family a makeover. The budget is $100,000 additional to the original value of the house.

I chose the Pancakes and here's how they look after changing their style a bit and a little working out for Bob (we're not allowed to use the cas.fulleditmode cheat):

The Pancakes Makeover (or find me in the gallery. User: vepeixoto03)

Pancakes_zpsqdteim3w.jpg

About the house, I changed a lot of things in it such as adding a little study, a gym and a kid's bedroom (there are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms now).

Pancakes Christmas Reno (or find me in the gallery. User: vepeixoto03)

1_zpsh82wegil.jpg

1-_zpscblsb3ux.jpg

3_zpsmf2vuyn4.png

3-_zpskytqvulz.jpg

3--_zpsyhbq8ycr.jpg

3---_zps6dj2bhsb.jpg

4_zpspzwgkser.png

5_zpsvhlvk0lk.png

6_zps9ihjgile.png

7_zpsprwo7eml.png

8_zpsnyhyosze.png

9_zpstbe2w4an.png

10_zpsqeslbmtd.png

11_zps8az4ta84.png

12_zpsokb8xxzw.png

13_zpsxej6mty6.png

14_zpsnvb6aur8.png

15_zps6jemu969.png

16_zpsctilbmjk.png

17_zpsl6lpldum.png

18_zpsashuj5hn.png

Pancakes Christmas Reno is very nice! :) The exterior and the interior of the home look very festive! The flowers, plants and rocks look very pretty along the edges of the front porch. The snowmen look very cute in the front garden and on the roofing! The festive and snowflake garlands are nice touches on the roofing, windows and front door. Very nice outdoors living,dining, pool and hot tub back patio! The raised hot tub gazebo is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. The sunken outdoors dining area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables there , eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ. Nice sofa seats sitting area for relaxing in the sunshine. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy doing yoga on the mats poolside. Nice nook area for sins to use the punching bag under the shade of the tree. Very nice upper balcony art nook! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out at the views. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The master bedroom is very nice! The vanity table is very pretty! Very nice fireplace and tv nook! Sims will enjoy watching tv in their bedroom, and the candles and butterflies picture are a nice touch on the fireplace ledge. The wall paneling looks very nice. The walk in dressing room is very nice! Very nice study room for the sims to enjoy sitying at the desk table using the computer. They will enjoy looking at their family photos of themselves on the wall whilst sitting there. Nice gym room for them to enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit. Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets look nice how they are placed there and wall tiling looks nice. The cutlery and spice set on the wall and the dish rack are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice dining room! The Christmas tree looks pretty in the corner of the dining area. The tree and the garland on the fireplace are very nice festive touches for the sims to see when enjoying eating their meals at the table. The flooring pattern is very nice. Very nice festively furnished living room. The sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv, wuth sunshine coming in through the windows. The tissue box is a nice home touch on the coffee table, and the picture of the sims on the wall is very nice. Very nice windows bath tub nook in the master bathroom. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst bathing there, and the leafy wall pictures are calming for them to look at. Very nice furnishing of the kids bedroom. Nice study desk nook for them to sit at the desk table and do their homework. The clothes wall shelf is a nice home touch.
    Your makeover of the sims are so nice!
    The home is very nice! :)
    The Pancakes Christmas Reno is absolutely gorgeous and very festive, love the lounge and dining room :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NejioranaidNejioranaid Posts: 748 Member
    Alien hideout is very cute! I especially love the basement! Not sure if I want to know what your alien is up to, though. LOL! I also really like the Pancakes Christmas redo, wonderful work!
    The Christmas house is fabulous! Looks so cosy and inviting! I love how you have used the holiday decorations. Already added to my favourites. Happy Holidays to you and your family. <3
    I'm really sorry for the late response, but thank you so much @rosemow, @masajo, @Nejioranaid and @yanti68 for your kind comments! I'm happy you liked my renovation of the Pancakes home. Thank you also for always commenting here on my thread and in the gallery, I hope you all had a blessed Christmas!

Hello everyone!! I've been spending most of my time this past weeks with my family or traveling, so I haven't been playing much sims lately and I've also been a little absent from the forums. I hope you had a blessed Christmas and wish you all a very happy new year!! :blush:

I felt like building yesterday, so I decided to build a home to enter the Under Renovation 25 challenge. The challenge this week is to create a small home (20x20 or 20x15 lot) for Mabelle and her son with a budget of $35,000.

Mabelle's Modern Home (or search for my id in the gallery: vepeixoto03):

1_zpsk9zuacst.jpg

2_zpsktkdboww.png

3_zpsgijtzl9a.png

4_zpsr6dezhc1.png

5_zpsmcgpc2jf.png

6_zpsjnkpoqyr.png

7_zpsapxfksdg.png

8_zpsax4q3izh.png

9_zps9jlmsin0.png

10_zpsjfg5heqa.png

11_zps9g70bitb.png

12_zpszffxdgp9.png

13_zpsmhl8fymp.png

14_zps3m8cc0vh.png

15_zps9gxejlzs.png

16_zpsph8wxcez.png
    Mabelle's Modern Home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The slanted roofing looks great! The wall texture looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the windows! The front porch is nice, and the water fountains feature is nice for sims to see when coming to the home. Very nice upper balcony art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. The back patio is very nice for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. They will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardeming boxes. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The corner fireplace sitting area in the living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv and warming near the fire. The pictures on the wall and the candles on the ledge are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area. The hot chocolate items and paoer towel are nice kitchen touches on the counter, The orange colour of the dining seats looks nice with the colour of the walls. Vdry nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The study desk area in the kids bedroom looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table doing homework. The penants on the study desk wall and the items on the shelf are nice touches in the room. The posters on the bedhead and side walls look great! Nice reading nook in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy resting there reading a book.
    The home is very nice :)
    @rosemow Thank you for your comment and for all your support and help here on the forums in 2015! Happy New Year! <3
    Untitled-2_zpspiwbse7x.jpg

It's still morning here in Brazil, but I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Signing up for the forums was a great thing I did in 2015 and I met a lot of nice people here.
    Happy New Year everyone! May 2016 be a happy and blessed year for us all!
    Ooooh! I love the modern house! The structure looks wonderful! Love the windows and the balcony! Beautiful interiors as usual! I especially love the open plan kitchen/dining and living area. Good job! Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't done so already. Happy new year! Hugs <3
    Mabelle's Modern Home is a wonderful design, great structure and layout and I love the modern interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I love the shape, colors and textures you used to create Mabelle's Modern Home, Vee. The interiors are very nicely laid out and furnished and your artwork looks fabulous. I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season. Wishing you a Happy New Year! :blush:<3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hi dear Veth! Hope things are going very well for you! I apologize I haven't visited your thread for so long, but I'm back at your thread! :)

Mabelle's Modern Home is a beautiful micro home build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very crisp and love the clean lines. It's also awesome on how you think outside the box and fantastic roofing work too! Your landscaping is very pretty! The fountain out front looks very lovely! Very cute backyard too! And your interior, so lovely! Love the color scheme you used! Very beautiful furnishing!
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16