Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    You are very kind @lisa17ann many thanks for the warm welcome :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Kaleidoscope is a very spookily nice home ! :) The exterior design of the home looks very great! It looks great how it is a treehouse design! The windows look very nice how they are placed on the top exterior walls and the spooky wall lights around the edges look great! The wraparound porch is very nice! The ghosts look great standing on the porch. The build looks especially spooky at night time! The ghosts, pumpkins, tombstones and pumpkin plants lights are great spooky items in the outdoors areas! Very nice back patio! The stairs down to the patio look great how you have placed them. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the meals in the outdoors air at the umbrella covered table. Very nice hot tub nook under the stairs. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub, or enjoy sitting around the firepit toasting food and telling ghost stories! Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice spooky themed furnishing of the interior of the home! The brick texture of the walls looks great. The green colour scheme of the kids bedroom looks nice and the spider web wall pattern in the room gives a great look to the room! The tombstones and pumpkin plant lights look great in the room! Sims will get a fright when bathing in the bath tub and the ghosts on the sides of the tub! Sims will like seeing the changing version of the spooky pictures when sitting resting on the sofa of armchairs watching tv in the living room. Nice art nook for the sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The pumpkin is a great touch on the kitchen counter, and the orange coloured dining table suits well the home theme.
    The home is spookily great! :)
  • Options
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for your wonderful words here, I love the magic of Halloween and it was great to finally get inspired to create something for the occasion. I'm very grateful for all your kindness and encouragement, thank you once more :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Kaleidoscope is a cute funny spooky home :smiley: Love it <3
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Love the design and decorating @masajo :)
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Ooooh! This is so cute! Is that a tree house? I love tree houses! :D Love the stairway leading up to the front door and the beautiful interiors! Love the cobweb wall paper and the brick walls! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Chapel Lodge is beautiful, love the idea of a church converted into a home with modern interiors! Kaleidoscope is is so creative, I really love tree houses! <3
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Kaleidoscope is a spookterrific tree house! :smiley: Love the name too! ;)
    I like your architecture, love the tree house layout of this build! The octagonal shape gives a complementary look too! Your landscaping is very beautiful! Love how you did with spooky landscaping! Love the pathway and even the backyard patio. I also like the idea on mixing a pumpkin plant lantern and a spa day plant, gonna borrow this in my future spooky build, haha! Giving you a credit of course! ;) And your interior, looks cozy! I'm very glad you didn't suffer with the interior floor plan, especially with the octagonal house layout. Love the color scheme you used too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best lucks for Quality Control challenge! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Another build that makes me wish we had lots connected to water... L'Escapade looks very soothing, the lounge area outside is heavenly.

The red in Red Riding Hood really stands out against the greenery around it. The combination of the brick with the white and red siding works really well!

I think you picked some great colours in Legal Eagles. Then again, you can't go wrong with pink for me :D The rooftop area looks great with all the plants surrounding it.

I didn't know you hadn't built a starter yet in TS4! Eagles Nest looks very classy. It's really hard to build a starter after building plenty of lots with a bigger budget, landscaping is always the first thing to suffer when I'm tied to a small budget :D

Green Gables is very charming with all the whites. The garden is beautiful with very natural landscaping!

Chapel Lodge is totally adorable. What a surprise to see it's a home and not a wedding venue :# I always fall asleep when I have to go to church, it would be a lot more comfortable if I had a bed... ;)

Cute halloween build! I love the winding road and, again, the landscaping!

Very fun builds, and good luck in all the challenges :#
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Favored this wonderful build already in the Gallery , I love the name and the architecture of this fun Halloween build <3 . Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Kaleidoscope such a fun and wonderful build, just like it's name!! Have fav'd this in the gallery! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    Many thanks for your lovely words @AIRIS6962 really appreciate your kindness :)
    Thank you very much for your lovely words @Cbear13 very kind of you :)
    There's certainly something magical about a treehouse @yanti68 maybe a childhood dream, thank you very much for your kindness :)
    Very kind of you to say @Nejioranaid thank you very much :)
    @vethesims many thanks for your kind words, really glad you like these builds :)
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 for your wonderful review, it's always good to see you here, you always make me happy :)
    Like you @Cerrydd I would dearly love lots connected to water! Many thanks for your wonderful words, really lovely to see you back :)
    You are always so very kind @follyfoot thank you very much for these lovely words :)
    @Tiki5872 big thank you for your kindness, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Aloha

This is my interpretation of a Low Country style house for BnS30 with a decent budget of 100K. Because it is kind of beach themed and tropical looking, I chose the name Aloha, a beautiful word of greeting :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E95EC1DF857A11E58430B0817AA7DC07?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

4500aee6-fc12-4e02-9dad-f6334fd8fc7f_zps6xm2jbsp.png

Picture10_zps0a2kblui.jpg

Picture11_zpsj3gcxh2f.jpg

Picture12_zps5j2ptkpl.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Aloha is such a very nice home! :) The design of the exterior looks very nice! Very nice roofing! It looks very nice how the windows are placed in the build. It looks so nice how the entrance to the home is raised and that there are a left and a right hand sides flights up to the front door patio. The upper balcony looks nice, and the white colour of the exterior of the home gives a very nice look to the build. The type of plants and trees that are used in the build look nice and complement very well with the type of home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan kitchen and dining area looks very nice. The cabinets look nice how they are placed to create a nook over the stove and the cutlery is a nice touch on the wall in the nook. The sunflowers on the counter are sunny for sims to see when preparing meals there. The hot chocolate items, dish rack and the fruit bowl on the dining table add nice touches to the areas. The yellow flowers near the dining table are pretty for sims to see when eating their meals. Very nice living room! The green and white circular floor rugs look great there! Nice chess table corner nook in the room. The type and placement of the curtains in the room looks very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in the armchairs or sofa there, having a chat or watching tv. The books are a nice home touch on the tv wall table and the fruit looks great on the coffee table. Very nice bathroom! The windows there look very nice, with the sims enjoying the sunlight coming in whilst using the sink. The grey wall tiling and the yellow colour of the floor rug look nice together. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The flowers either sides of the master bed and the flowers picture on the wall are nice for sims to see with waking in the mornings. The yellow floor rug looks sunny. Very nice vanity table! It is great that there is a gym room in the home for sims to enjoy keeping fit using the equipment. The kids bedrooms are very nice! The animal wall pattern, the animal wall pictures and the giraffe, teddy and bunny in the rooms look very cute! The sunflowers wall picture and sunflowers on the dresser in one of the rooms looks nice and cheery. Very nice study desk areas in the rooms for sims to sit at and do their homework or read a book from the bookcase. The name of the home is very nice.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for your beautiful review, it's always so very good to hear your kind words. Really pleased you like the roofing, it's always a difficult decision! Wishing you a wonderful weekend, hope it's filled with lots of happiness for you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Aloha is a beautiful Low Country. I made a similar one in TS3. Nice patterns and colors, very well combined. I added it to my faved :)
  • Options
    @AIRIS6962 many thanks dear Inma for your lovely words and kindness, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! Such a lovely house! I love the architecture! The stairway and the balcony in the front looks great! Inside, I love the bedrooms and the kitchen/diner. Will be adding to my favourites! <3
  • Options
    Big thank you @yanti68 for all your kindness, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Aloha is a cozy and breezy coastal build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, it really reflects the tropical theme very well! Love that stilted feel and awesome roofing work too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Beautiful gardens out front! And your interior, beautiful! Love the soft colors you used, very cozy and elegant! The kids' rooms are so cute too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Many thanks for your kind words @Nejioranaid wish it were holiday time again :)
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 for all your kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Aloha is gorgeous, I love the exterior design its so creative, great build.
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Aloha is a Beautiful build, masajo! Love how the home is raised, the curb appeal is wonderful. The interiors are lovely and comfortable with beautiful furnishings. :blush:<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top