Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Typically Twiggy's

Comments

• Options
    thegizkythegizky Posts: 84 Member
    Arid Abundance is my favorite lot of yours. Keep building them!
  • Options
    TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Thank you @Fischio When i do have a reference with a build i do i like to share. Glad you like it.

Really great you have loads of fun like me when simming and building @Sorceress :) and thank you for your lovely comment.

@Nejioranaid Glad you stopped by and like my builds. Will be updating some more soon.

@thegizky Thank you, sweet friend, will be liking your posts when i get the chance to get you to member soon ;)

Hugs
  • Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    Hi @Twiggy! I'm so happy to see that you have made a showcase thread and I look forward to seeing what you create. I must say I am still in love with "Silvermoon Solace" you had so many creative ideas in that build! I had fun picking it apart to see how you created some of the fittings on the shell of the build. Keep up the great work!
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Love your builds! Sybold is a very nice family home, you did a great job with it! :)
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    Stunning creations! Thank you for sharing :)
  • Options
    haha great to hear that you had so much fun disecting my entry for Quality Control 2 @Pebblycat :) Know that i had a great time fiddling around with enlarging and making everything playable in that build. And don't be afraid, the urge to build is tooo BIG ;)

... and also thank you @vethesims and @BUTTONSGINGER. Awesome to see you like my creations!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful showcase thread, your builds are very beautiful, really love the design of Bakery Bruttoboni :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so much @masajo. Glad you like. Loved the shell of the bakery, just didn't know what to convert it into at first... so why not a bakery. It is not that there are many already haha But like how it turned out great; the blue with yellow accents.
  • Options
    Inspired by not removing the mysterywall in front of @thegizky blueprint challenge 6 on the Gallery i made the blueprint into a carnavalesk circus themed muppetshow like familyhome filled with all sorts of entertainment. The home is built in Willow Crest on Parkshore. Here are some pics for a lasting impression...

Gallery link: Fun Fair Familyhome

10-26-15_8-35-08c2a0pm.png

EXTERIOR
    exterior-fun-fair.png

INTERIOR
    10-25-15_10-39-13c2a0pm.png
    interior-fun-fair.png

The family shown in the pics is the Pulido Parade, especially formed to accompany this build.

Hope you all enjoy this fun filled home. :)

Hugs
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Twiggy this is spectacular its so cute
    I am so playing with this build wow <3
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    aww sweetie @Cbear13 , so glad you like <3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2015
    Funfair Family Home looks so colourfully nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing! The yellow and blue colours of the exterior looks very nice! The banners and balloons look very nice along the front exterior and the toy animals look so cute there! The bonsai llamas look great either sides of the entrance. The starry mirrors and the sun decor look very nice on the walls,It looks a very happy and cheerful home! The ghosts, toy animals and pumpkins on the ledge on other side of the front exterior look so great there as well! The colourful jigsaw floor patterning looks so nice! It looks very nice how the gold barrier rope fencing is used in the build. The awnings add to the great look of the home. Very nice outdoors dining patio! The red and white colour scheme of the seating and tables looks very nice. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano being played whilst dining at the tables. The type of seats and tables that you have used there looks nice. The layout and furnishing of the interior of the home is vety nice! The floor patterming and rug in the hallway looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stool there meditating. The music themed pictures look nice on the walls, and the purple colour of the hallway walls looks nice. Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms. The colourful giraffes look cute in the nursery! Very nice master bedroom! The sunflowers on the table and the sunflowers wall picture are sunny sights for sims to see when laying in bed. Very nice windows sitting and mirror nook. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows whilst sitting resting in the armchair there. The yellow heart teddy looks cute on the study table in the kids bedroom! Very nice open plan design and furnishing of the kitchen and living room areas. The flowers on the tables in the living room are pretty for sims to see whilst siting relaxing on the seating there. The food and fruit pictures are a nice touch on the kitchen walls. The science table nook in the study room is great! The kids will have fun doing experiments on the science table, or sit at the table doing their homework. The green colour of the flooring looks nice.
    The home is so very nice! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow I think it is very nice that you always find the time and make the effort to give such detailed takes on simmers creations amongst my own. Thank you, dear! :)

Hugs
  • Options
    Hello all, finally took some time to make pics of another home i built. It is called Rietveld Revisited after a famous architect designer of mid last century. I created this with a home of his in mind that i used to pass many times in the time i lived in Rotterdam.

This is what it looks like irl:rietveldvilla-amersfoort-3.jpg

... and this is what i concucted
    11-02-15_11-03-58c2a0pm.png
    Exterior impression
    exterior.png
    Interior overview
    interior.png

You can download the build here: Rietveld Revisited

And just to remind everyone: on the first page of this thread updates will always be placed of new and existing lots in an overview. If you have any pointers, advice or comments i would love to hear them :)

Hugs
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh thats a great re-creation Twiggy I love it and all the decorating is stunning
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    ... And not to boost, but it is a very practical lot when it comes to playability. ;)@Cbear13 Thank you so much! Glad you like.

Hugs
  • Options
    Rietveld Revisted is a very nice home! :) Your simversion of the real life home looks so nice! It is nice that you have made a simversion of the building that you saw when living in Rotterdam. The exterior of the building and layout of the build looks very nice! The greenery looks nice on the roofing and the flower box windows are nice touches in the home. The texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice outdoors patio for sims to have fun playing chess on the table in the outdoors air. The sunflowers are sunny for the sims to see when playing there. Very nice pool and outdoors living and dining areas! The edging around the pool looks nice. Very nice sofas and armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting there in the sunshine, having a chat and enjoying having a drink from the bar. The blue and white colour scheme of the seating looks nice. The flowers and plants on the coffee table and in the corner nooks are very nice for the sims to see whilst sitting there. The patterned floor rug there looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The coat shelf is a nice home touch beside the front door. The curtains look very nice how they are placed on the windows in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there listening to music from the juke box. Child sims will have fun playing with the doll house. The blue and white colour scheme of the living room looks very nice. The study and library room is very nice! The red wall pattern gives a nice look in the room. Nice study desk nook in the room. The roses are a nice tiyfy on the desk. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or enjoy relaxing in the armchair reading a book whilst warming up in front of the fireplace. The flowers on the fireplace ledge are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. They will enjoy playing the guitar in the room or listening to it being played. The blue and white floor tiling in the bathroom and the gym room gives a nice look to the rooms. The red and black colour scheme of the bedroom looks nice.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Thank you, sweet @rosemow :) always make simmers smile, you.

Hugs
  • Options
    Hello friends and visitors,

Thank you for stopping by. Today i like to share my latest 20x15 lot 'Bedouin Beginnings'. It is a nomad / bedouin themed starter for under 20k simoleons!

11-10-15_8-33-44c2a0pm.png
    11-10-15_8-32-25c2a0pm.png
    11-10-15_7-36-53c2a0pm.png11-10-15_8-31-37c2a0pm.png
    11-10-15_8-32-06c2a0pm.png

I would love to hear what your thoughts are on this one. <3

Hugs
  • Options
    Bedouin Beginnngs is such a very nice home! :) It is such a very special starter home for sims to enjoy living in! The red, white and blue colour scheme of the home is very nice! Very nice design of the home! The spandrels look very nice how they are used in the home, and the roofing looks great! The curtains look so very nice how they are placed in the build! The flower cart , flowers and plant are nice touches either sides of the entrance. Sims wil enjoy cooking meals on the grill outdoors in the sunshine. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home. The red candle is a nice touch on the dining table. The screen shade looks nice how it is used to separate off the bed area of the home. Sims will enjoy reading books from the bookcase or listening to music from the radio whilst in their home.
    The home is so creatively nice! The colour scheme and the curtains look so very nice! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Your comments are always much appreciated :) Thank you
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Bedouin Beginnngs is a great idea! I really wish now that we had 🐸🐸🐸🐸 themed items!! I love how you put it together and the colors you used!! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Bedouin Beginnings is a fantastic build, very creative and imaginative, absolutely love this Bedouin starter :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    I am so happy you like Bedouin Beginnings, dear ladies @Tiki5872 and @masajo :) Was a joy to create with all the curtains. Hope all will have a great weekend to come.

Hugs