Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    At that price point, it looks fakey.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Could be a proposed bundle by a French retailer. But then again, I think it was a French website that was promoting the "Sims 4 Subscriptions" a year ago, so I'd take it with the appropriate sized grain of salt. :|
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited October 2015
    I had to look at the pack carefully. If it is real it includes the base game, Get to Work, Perfect Patio Stuff, Spa Day, and Luxury Party Stuff.

Sims 4 Bundle info: https://www.gamedownloadkeys.com/sims-4-bundle-pack-download?gclid=CPnX8KHu4sgCFRSEfgodZIEI-w

I should do the exact translation of the packs since French has a reverse order with sentences that can be fun.

First one: Game of the base the Sims 4
    Second one: The Sims 4 At Work
    Third one: The Sims 4 Collection
    Post edited by Scobre on
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Shoot I thought this was a stuff or gamepack. The title is a little misleading.
    It looks like it might be a game bundle for the holidays.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Here is a tweet from simcookie about it :

Jetez un coup d'œil au Tweet de @Sim_Cookie :
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member

Me too. :)
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Hello everyone! Just wanted to jump in here that this bundle is indeed real but is only available in France.

Nooo-Meme-04.jpg
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Hello everyone! Just wanted to jump in here that this bundle is indeed real but is only available in France.

Well, that's fair - NOT
  • MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member

Well, that's fair - NOT

There's no need to be so rude you know. It's not the fault of any of the Gurus, they don't package and sell the product they create it.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,231 Member
    edited October 2015

LOL... The French are the best icon_th3.png

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member

Nooo-Meme-04.jpg

LOL, Colton. Wouldn't you already have all the packs by now anyways...? :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    LOL, Colton. Wouldn't you already have all the packs by now anyways...? :P

Yes. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    I wouldn't worry...it'll probably cross the pond soon. Besides, there is a new expansion pack to look forward to.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Aww this got me all excited for a Holiday SP. Dreams Crushed.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • HeyImRosieHeyImRosie Posts: 107 Member
    Aww, I really wanted this :neutral:
    edited October 2015

Nooo-Meme-04.jpg
    Aww Colton, maybe you can learn some French? It is a pretty language to speak and read. I actually haven't played a Sims game in French, but it might be fun to try to tweak languages in the game to see how well I do.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2015
    Origin has the Spa Day and Spooky Stuff on sale already. 7 something for Spooky stuff and 14. something for Spa Day.I was going to the My Games page and saw the store sale.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Dmitriy160294Dmitriy160294 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi SimGuruDrake! I like the new stuff: The Sims 4: Spooky Stuff! Thank you! :) I would like to see a new fifth or sixth stuff: The Sims 4: Holiday Stuff (I'm interested to see Christmas)! :( Probably will a new game pack will be released next year (2016)? :/
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member

Well, that's fair - NOT

Why? There's nothing new there, it's just a pack of stuff that is already out. As far as I can tell, there isn't even anything 'holiday' about it.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Bundle of joy