Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Pinky Techie Mini is a great starter home, Rye! I love all the pink details! :) Good luck on the challenge! :blush:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Pinky Techie Mini is a wonderful Starter, Rye! I love the exterior shape and your interiors are done very nicely! I really love the loft bedroom with attached balcony. Excellent work! Good luck in the challenge :blush:<3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! Great starter home! Loving the design and the perfect price! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :)<3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Thank you @rosemow for such a lovely comment! You really didn't missed any point! :blush: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @vethesims! Glad you liked the color, this what the brief tells, haha! ;) Anyway, thanks for the good luck! I thought I would love to see you participating in BnS as well, love your entries from other challenges. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @wrathofcath! Glad you liked the exterior even the lofty bedroom. I'm feeling that my entry would be badly judged though. :worried: It seems like it doesn't look like an apartment, but oh well! *crossing fingers* for the result! Anyway, thanks for the good luck! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @yanti68! Glad you liked the design! It was a tough budget to build it under 20k, ugh! :confounded: But oh well, I'm glad to see how it turned out! Also, thanks for the fav's, very sweet of you! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Pinky is a fantastic starter, love the modern design and the interiors are gorgeous, great work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Beautiful little starter! I tried to view the slideshow, but for some reason Photobucket was only showing tiny little pictures that I could not view! :(
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    edited November 2015
    Thank you @masajo! I'm glad that you liked the modern design and even the interior! For some instance, I would love to add more objects in the balcony if I have a spare budget, ugh! :confounded: *crossing fingers* Hope BnS won't suggest me to Starting Out. :worried: Anyway, thanks again for the lovely comment! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @Tiki5872! Glad you liked my starter! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3 I'm sorry to hear you having trouble with Photobucket! To be honest I may dislike this image streaming, but I admit that I fell left in group since everyone is using Photobucket, haha! ;) Anyway, I just uploaded my images on imgur as an temporary alternative. Hope it works for you now! :)<3
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Thank you @masajo! I'm glad that you liked the modern design and even the interior! For some instance, I would love to add more objects in the balcony if I have a spare budget, ugh! :confounded: *crossing fingers* Hope BnS won't suggest me to Starting Out. :worried: Anyway, thanks again for the lovely comment! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    Lol, I know what your mean, the budget always gets in the way, but that's what makes a good challenge! BnS will definitely NOT suggest placing you in starting out, your building skills and talents are very advanced :) Best of luck in the challenge :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh sweetie!! Adorable little starter. Great flow and beautiful colors!♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    edited October 2015
    @masajo Whew, you really made me very relieved! :sweat_smile: Thank you so much for such a concern! Even with a critique about the balcony and lack of landscaping, I do hope BnS won't suggest me going to Starting Out! I'm not an expert builder yet, but I'm not a novice either, so I can consider myself as an established for now! Thanks again! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3EDIT: Sorry, typo! :sweat_smile:

Thank you dear @Cassee! Glad you liked the colors, this what the brief tells of course! Honestly, pink makes me feel feminine, haha! But oh well! *crossing fingers* about the result in BnS! ;) *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @Nejioranaid! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    edited April 2017
    Hello my Simming friends! I'm back for a new lot to share! :smiley:
    It's Halloween everyone! And to celebrate it, my new build is a spooky-themed Victorian manor. This one is perfect for a legacy family.
    Happy Halloween everyone and hope you enjoy! :)

Lot #24: Creepy Creekside Manor
    Lot Size: 40X30
    Lot Type: Residential
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky Stuff
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Creepy Creekside Manor is a spooky Victorian mansion, perfect for a legacy family. It has seven bedrooms (plus nursery, since I can't consider it as a bedroom) and six bathrooms. Similar to Sampaguita Estate and Tuscan Prairie, each bedroom has it's own study.
    >From the front, you'll discover a foggy front courtyard with a shallow ghost swamp (that I used the fountain too, haha!). Now to the inside! There's a small bathroom connected with a hallway, which is also perfect for guests. From the right side, there's a living room with a study are on it. There's another bathroom connected with it, but a luxurious one. And also a laundry room.
    >And from the right side, there's a kitchen & dining area of this house. Sadly, it's too hard to build open plan areas on Victorians so I separated it. :\ Anyways, there's also a guests' bedroom.
    >Outside the house, at the back, there's a patio area where Sims can dip in a pool, grill bbq's, play monkey bars for children, or even play a chess in a covered porch. There's also an orchard garden where Sims grow death flowers, cherry trees, or even a cowplant, and even there's a small foggy graveyard where the master of this house lies here.
    >Now onto the second floor! From the left side, there's a kid's area with a playroom as a main room on it. Connected with a nursery and two kids' bedrooms, green for boys and pink/purple for girls.
    >There's also a balcony where sims can either do yoga or take a seat in two benches. From the right side, there's another bathroom, a master's bedroom, connected with an en suite bath, and an office, connected with a small recreation area that contains a bar and a card table. Sadly, I can't fit with four chairs on it so I ended up only three. :(
    >Now on the attic! There are two teens' bedrooms, a small bathroom, and some small entertaining rooms such as the gym, art studio, video game area, and a meditation room. And there's a storage area at the right side with a woodworking bench and even a pumpkin carving bench.
    >And now from the basement, there's a home spa with an old sauna (hope Sims won't suffer from a ghost, haha!), a bathroom, a purple bedroom, another pumpkin carving station, and even a small party area with a dance floor where Sims can go party there.
    >This lot costs §598,486 (§634,258 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings and children's drawings). Due to items affected in basement spaces being misplaced when placed on other lots, it is highly recommended to place in Cypress Terrace. I know the feeling about the Lewis-Kim-Spencer household, but it could be perfect for them too!

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >At first, I was so happy with the shell that I built, but then, I was so bummed because I don't know how to landscape it, where to add a backyard, cemetery, etc. ugh! But I'm now glad that when I rebuilt it, I can now figure it out on doing exterior, YAY!

Credits:
    * @BryonyRae - crediting her again for the basement spaces that I used in many ways, such as webs in fences without dropping down, a dance floor, no CC dead trees, etc. Also crediting her for the tutorial on doing paintings to CC objects withouut flaggins this lot as CC, of course!
    * TSR Users - for using CC objects on my Sim-made paintings. Please note that there are absolutely No CCs in my build. See below for the credits.
    * Someone Else - for the use of chimneys in basement to make the foggy effect! I know someone used in their builds, but I'm not sure who came up with this amazing idea first! :\

Custom Content Credits (These objects are I used on paintings/photos, but they are 100% No CC) (There's also a link embedded if you're interested):
    * evi Tick or Treat 1 by evi (from a set, evi Trick or Treat)
    * Ghost Sculpture by soloriya (from a set, Gothic Decor Set)
    * Halloween Picture by MahoCreations (from a set, Halloween Decor Set)

Tags: #large #grand #luxury #gorgeous #spooky #gothic #dark #victorian #mansion #manor #home #house #legacy #family #attic #basement #halloween #nocc #moo #debug #playtested #RyeCris16 #karamustafa #avenue5
    Screenshots:
    01_zpsr6jfrukp.png
    02_zpsf5ibrsot.png
    More pictures here.

Note: Frames from Sim-made paintings and photos don't transfer. I used them in picture taking for impression. Thank you! :)
    Note: I used an end table from Luxury Party and basement spaces to make a dance floor. Please be noted that Sims can't use "go here" interaction on it. I apologize for that! I'm not satisfied with neon floors from Spa Day.
    Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)

Bonus Picture: Oh and not to forgot, there's a bonus unused room at the tower top. Hey look, the two jack-o-lanterns are watching the sunrise, lol! :p
    74_zpseuxtps2z.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Wonderful work, dear !! And funny point in the last pic LOL You really made me to laugh :joy:
    Add to my favourites :love:
    I think this is my first comment here, sorry for being late. It´s not going to be the last one ;)
    HUGS <3
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    lol Love the Jack-o-lanterns room with a view. :D A great Victorian build perfect for Halloween with it's wonderful spooky feel.
    Hugs Folly
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Creepy Creekside Manor is a very spooky great build for Halloween! :) The exterior design and layout of the home looks so very nice! Very nice tower and the dome windows in the build and the spider webs over some of the windows looks great! The foggy courtyard area gives a great look to the build! The ghostly gnome is a great touch there, Very nice back patio pool, outdoors living and dining areas! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub there or enjoy resting on the sofas. The gnomes look great in the hot tub! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them in the outdoors air at the red umbrella covered table. The red water fountain lighting looks nice and the red gnome looks great in the pool! Very nice gardening nook. It is great that death flowers and cow plants are growing there! The kids playground area is great! The kids will hsve fun playing on the monkey bars. The spider webs and spider look great on the fencing there! The foggy graveyard with the tombstones and statue looks spooky! The jack o lanterns sitting room is great! The pumpkin floor rug looks great under the sofa. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! It is a very detailed build! The clothes shelf and shoes racks are nice home touches in the foyer. Very nice living room! The red and black colour scheme of the room looks very nice! It looks nice how you hsve placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv. The red ghostly gnomes look great on the side tables next to the sofa and the red crystals look very nice on the upper wall shelves. The orange flowers are a nice touch on the coffee table. Very nice study area of the living room. The grandfather clock is a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table there using a computer or reading a book. The window piano alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy listeming to the music being played whilst in the living room. The music themed pictures are a nice touch on the walls. The type of curtains that yiu have used in the rooms through the home and how you have placed them looks very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen ! The black marble flooring looks very nice! Very nice stove and bar stool counter! The dining area is very nice! It looks very nice how you hsve crested the larger dining table and have placed the dining seats around each edge of it. The fruit bowl and hot chocolate items are nice touches on the dining table. The kids playroom looks very great! The orange and black colour,schene of the room looks great and web pattern looks great on the walls! The toy animals are cute there! The zigzag floor rug pattern looks great. Sims will have fun playing with the dollhouse. The ghost looks great there! Vdry nice nursery! The ghost wall pattern looks great! The cute lady bird pictures look very nice how they are placed on the wall. The pictures on the cot wall look great! The orange and black spooky teddy looks great placed between the cots. Very nice party and bar room in the basement! The orange, black and yellow colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The dance floor tiling looks great! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs are set up there. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking from the banquet table and fountain. Each of the bedrooms look very nice! I won't post anout all the rooms because the post is getting a bit long. They all look very great abd suit well the Halloweeen theme! The home is very nice! :)
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Wow amazing work @RyeCris16 will have to see if l can finish my build haven't vanished have just been busy so haven't really had the time to do mug on here :) really nice build grats
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Great build RyeChris. I love your mansard roofing. :)
  • MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    What a lovely showcase thread Rye :) Your Pequeña casa went straight to my heart! And btw I love your avi :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is gorgeous! Love the mansard roof and the exterior night time pics! Great build for Halloween! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Awwe it's beautiful Rye! Your landscaping is great! The house is beautiful inside and out I love the kids rooms they are so cute and the rest of the house is so well done! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Creepy Creekside Manor is very Spooktacular, Rye! Awesome job with the creepy landscaping. Love the cemetery with the single rose on the ground. Great use of spooky colors on the interiors too. Love the pic of the two jack-o-lanterns, lol :p:D Happy Halloween! :blush:<3<3
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    I love Creepy Creekside Manor! Great job on the spooky landscaping and I adore how you used the little ghosts in the hot tub and a ghost gnome in the pool!! The interiors are also nicely done!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Hi dear @AIRIS6962! Thank you for the first visit on my thread and even the comments on my builds! I'm glad the jack-o-lantern room made you laugh, haha! Honestly, I really don't have a sense of humor, but I'm glad you liked the room! :grin: Thanks also for the fave, very sweet of you! :kissing_heart: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @follyfoot! Glad you like the highest room! It was unused unfortunately, but I did it just for fun! Everyone can delete these objects if they want to, in that way, they can save more money. Pretty wise, huh? Haha! ;) Anyway, thanks again! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @rosemow! I know this post will be a bit long because I have so many rooms! But no worries! :sweat_smile: I know your feeling about posting lovely comments on each of the rooms, but you really don't have to! Just only the best rooms you saw is only I need! But thanks again for such a lovely comment, much appreciated! :blush: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @Sorceress! I'm glad you liked my latest build! I hope you could finish yours too! I know real life keeps you very busy from your Sim time, but no worries! Maybe you can post it in post-Halloween or even Friday the 13th in next November (yikes! :scream:) Hope things are going very well for you and sending special thoughts to you! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @sawdust! I'm glad you stopped-by on my thread! Thanks for the great comment on Creepy Creekside Manor! I'm glad you liked the roofing. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Hi dear @Miliksim! Thank you for stopping-by and for the comment on my builds, even my avi, haha! :lol: I'm glad you like La Pequeña Casa, it was came out from my head that I thought I would upload it together with my Tuscan build! Anyway, thanks again, very lovely of you! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @yanti68! I'm glad you liked the roofing and even the night view! I thought about taking street view pictures in night view would look spooktacular when making spooky builds, haha! Anyway, thanks also for the fave, so sweet of you! :blush: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @lisa17ann! I'm glad you liked the landscaping! At first I built my first attempt, I was bummed with it since I don't know hoe to figure out with the landscaping! But I'm glad my next attempts really figure outs me! :smiley: Anyways, I'm glad you liked the kids rooms too! Legacy homes won't be legacy homes without kids' rooms, so I included it. Anyways, thanks again! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @WrathofCath! I'm glad the jack-o-lantern sitting room made you lol'ed, LOL! :p I'm glad you liked the cemetery! At first, I thought about using debug tombstones in my build, but it seems like they're aren't deletable, so i don't want to risk placing it unfortunately. :\ Instead, I used the foggy tombstone light and the owner statue to make it look like a cemetery! Thanks again and Happy Halloween to you too my dear friend! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @Tiki5872! I'm glad you liked the patio area! I thought about placing ghosts inside the hot tub (at least in the corner), but I realized that Sims are also moving between corners when switching sides, oh my! :o I'm glad that you liked the interiors too! Thanks again, so sweet of you! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    Creepy Creekside Manor is a mighty impressive build and very imposing, perfect for Halloween! Excellent work with the architecture, you've made it very interesting to look at and the landscaping is superb, very spooky effects. Love the bonus room with the two jack-o-lanterns looking over the estate :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NejioranaidNejioranaid Posts: 748 Member
    Creepy Creekside Manor is a wonderful creepy house! I love the architecture of the house, as well as the landscaping and interior. What a great job!