Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 for your lovely words, the build was very different when I started, then the budget forced me to knock out walls, eliminate furniture, etc, was lots of fun though :)
    Thank you very much @vethesims for your kind words, a small budget is certainly challenging and building a starter sure is a lot quicker than a larger house :)
    Many thanks @Dels you are very kind, the minimalism was absolutely necessary as I ran out of funds :)
    Dear @follyfoot many thanks for your wonderful words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited October 2015
    Green Gables

Created and designed for BnS29 'The Lady in White', a graceful home with a high specification. Spacious and sprawling, white and ethereal, with green tones representing the earth. Servants quarters in the basement, lots of cobwebs as this area hasn't been used for many years. Walled garden for privacy at the rear including the Garden of Remembrance for former family members and a Mausoleum containing the ashes of Ellie Gant :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E0FFF404775511E581450A3036811548?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

f8645926-8831-4e55-a225-18e7b1d74084_zps5cmjh52d.png

Picture2_zpsehz2apmc.jpg

Picture3_zpsdcy0h6gu.jpg

Picture4_zpsepd3qpci.jpg

Picture5_zpsrxs5heee.jpg

Picture6_zpshdjcust2.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Its beautiful masajo =)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Green Gables is a very nice and elegant home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The tower and the white colour of the exterior looks very nice, and very nice wall patterning. It has such a very calm and peaceful feel and look to the home. Very nice roof covered wraparound porch! The corbels look nice there. The flowers along the edge of the front patio and on the sides of the lot look very pretty! Nice car parking nook. The fencing in the backyard looks nice how you have placed it there. Very nice backyard outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them in the sunshine at the dining table. The garden of remembrance area is very nice. The mausoleum is a very nice and peaceful looking building. The exterior looks very nice, and it is nice place for the urn to be kept. The blue exterior of the building looks nice. The hedging around the edges of the mausoleum area and hedge arch entrance looks nice. The tombstones look nice how they are placed in the graveyard and the flowers are a nice touch in front of the tombstones. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars in their home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The grey/white colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. It is nice that there is a basement level in the build. Very nice fireplace sitting areas for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. The wall patterns and paneling in the rooms looks nice. Nice games nook area for sims to have fun playing games on the card table. The enlarged map picture looks great on the wall there. Very nice reading nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas there reading a book from the bookshelf. The wall clock is a homely touch in the room. Very nice music room! The yellow flowers in the vase and the yellow flowers picture on the wall are pretty for sims to enjoy seeing when either playing the piano or listening to the piano being played whilst sitting there. The brick texture of the kitchen walls looks nice. Nice eat in dining area for sims to enjoy eating their meals whilst looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The green coloured curtains look nice over the windows. The fruit picture is a nice touch on the wall for sims to enjoy seeing when cooking and dining. The window table alcove looks very nice with the plants on it. The bedrooms are very nice! The rock texture of the walls in some of the bedrooms looks very nice. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall in the double bedroom is very nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. The elegant curtains on the side wall and bedhead wall of another of the double bedrooms looks very nice. The birds are a nice touch on the bedhead wall there. The lamps look pretty on the bedside tables.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Lovely and kind of you @lisa17ann thank you very much :)
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for your wonderful kindness, your generous words are always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Green Gables is so beautiful, Masajo! Love the light colours and the landscaping! <3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Green Gables looks great! I love the architecture! Especially that tower in the middle. Inside, I love your colour palette. The white is very sober and yet so chic! Great job Masajo! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I Love the entrance to Green Gables, masajo. The curved path bordered with those beautiful flowers is just Gorgeous! The interior has such an ethereal feel. The little touches of green throughout look lovely. Absolutely Love the lower cabinets in the kitchen with the plants on them. Very nice idea! Servants quarters look great with the darker colors and cobwebs in the corners. Truly Lovely, masajo. Good luck in the challenge! :blush:
    Thank you very much @vethesims really pleased you like the light colour and landscaping, I love working with plants and colour schemes :)
    Many thanks @yanti68 very glad you like the colour scheme, I chose this to represent the challenge name 'The Lady in White' :)
    Big thank you @WrathofCath really enjoyed designing the servants quarters, the cobwebs are wonderful additions to the game :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited October 2015
    Chapel Lodge

An old chapel converted to residential dwelling, a very straightforward build with modern interior design and patio/dining at the rear :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/161651D979AC11E5887A0A3036811548?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

b40fa992-bc60-4ee2-925a-db29d9236bcc_zpsmottzyzk.png

Picture2_zpsgqbhygnm.jpg

Picture3_zpsszmrkvdu.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is so charming and very realistic! Well done Masajo! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    I found your thread at last !! I´m a fan of your wonderful creations, my dear Christine :love:
    Bookmarked now. My best wishes for you in this weekend and always. Hugs <3
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Masajo Chapel Lodge is a charming build, I love the decor and the landscaping is very pretty. Hugs Folly
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Great Chapel Lodge @masajo I love all the earthy colors and the exterior is wonderful
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Chapel Lodge is a very pretty home! :) It looks very nice how it is a Church that has been converted into a home. When you said about it in the gazette interview, I was looking forward to seeing the home! The Chapel exterior of the home looks so very nice! Very nice tower and the dome type windows look very nice in the build. The lavender, purple and white flowers look very pretty on the edges of the pathways. The wraparound pathway looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown and green colour scheme of the home looks very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The sunflowers are a sunny sight in the room for Sims to see when cooking meals. The dishes rack, hanging pans, menu board and wall cutlery are nice kitchen touches on the walls and counter. . The green plants are a great touch of nature and green colour in the room. The dining room is very nice. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. The green colour of the dining seats looks very nice to complement with the brown and green colours of the walls. The picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when eating their meals. The type of blinds that you have used in the rooms look nice. Very nice living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching tv or reading a book. The candles on the coffee table are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. They will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense when in the room. They will have fun playing chess on the chess table. The bedrooms are very nice. The vanity table looks very nice in the bedroom with the green walls. The toiletries and blossom are nice touches on the table.
    The home is very nice :)
    Many thanks @yanti68 you are always so very lovely and kind :)
    Lovely to see you here @AIRIS6962 big thank you for your kind words :)
    Thank you very much @follyfoot really pleased you like it :)
    @Cbear13 thank you very much, glad you like the colour scheme, I love working with earthy tones :)
    Really glad you like the builds @Nejioranaid thank you very much for your kind words :)
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for your wonderful words, you always make me so happy with your kindness and generousity :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Chapel Lodge is such a Lovely renovation, masajo! Beautiful flower gardens and the interior looks so cozy and inviting. :blush:
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Wonderful job on Chapel Lodge!! The interiors are nicely done!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Green Gables and the Capel Lodge are beautiful inside and out! Well done Hun! :)

• BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Chapel Lodge is fantastic. I love the idea of re-purposing a place!

Green Gables is stunning!

Hugs and hip bumps!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Green Gables is very spooktacular home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very traditional and love the tower turret! Love the wallpaper you used, really classy! Love the roofing and the porch too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love how you did with floor paths and the plants surrounded it! The graveyard looks so memorable! And your interior, gorgeous! Love the idea on using white colors in your build, a perfect idea on doing bright spooky house! Love the wallpaper you used, very haunted!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Chapel Lodge is very gorgeous! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, looks realistic! Love the tower you it really reflects the chapel very well! Your landscaping is very pretty! Really love the plants surrounded around the house, very beautiful! And your interior, so elegant! Love the idea on using modern furnishing in your build! The art studio above looks beautiful too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Many thanks @WrathofCath really appreciate your kind words, glad you like the flower beds, I love working with plants :)
    Thank you so much @Tiki5872 very kind of you, really pleased you like the interiors :)
    @lisa17ann many thanks for your generous words, very much appreciated :)
    Hugs and hip bumps @Brennachan thank you very much for your lovely kind words :)
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 for your wonderful reviews, always very much appreciated, think I've got a thing about towers at the moment :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited October 2015
    Kaleidoscope

The Sims 4 Quality Control Contest really inspired me to create a spooky build which took me way out of my comfort zone to Kaleidoscope, a treehouse sculpture surrounded by a winding path leading to lots of outdoor areas :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A001D2197CEF11E58B140A3036811548?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

a5275147-f257-47e9-b92c-0e597dd9095a_zpsctd06uof.png

e4c4e1e0-202f-4ae2-b183-5bf8c95dd6c4_zps0mnxpa9o.png

Picture8_zpsc6r3umpx.jpg

Picture1_zps5popqspj.jpg

f6d2510a-fb6f-454c-bf8c-58a8b631cccc_zpsnrmht6hy.png

c648fd3b-ba44-4bea-97b9-f4fe73db7680_zpsyfbyclfj.png
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    I love it so much @masajo I'm so glad you've joined in on the challenge! =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top