Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Great work, dear @Sandraelle !! Your first completed request here !! YAY !! :smiley:
    Rec´d of course !! <3
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Wonderful work Sandraelle, very detailed and such a pretty farm has been created, it looks like you had lots of fun. Rec'd of course. :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Your Request build is very beautiful dear Sandy! Will give it a proper Rec'd, when I get back on the exchange <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    I would like to claim this request next Please!

NyteSki I have Claimed Your Request.

Date: September 26, 2015
    Username: NyteSki
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Family Home for Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Please Check in Here!
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/698523/breemiles-requester-contact-page-for-my-d-n-a-builds/p1
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    edited October 2015
    Quick question: I have placed several requests with the team and I have loved all of them and they have inspired me to try my hand at building my own houses. I went back and did a few of the ZooU courses and they really helped me. I seem to do okay with builds as long as I have a floor plan drawn out, but there are a few roadblocks I keep hitting, such as landscaping and finer decor details. I don't have anything specific in mind at the moment, but I was wondering if, in the future, anyone would be willing to download a lot I have built and take over the landscaping and any small decor details I may have missed? Or point me in the direction of someone who would? If not, it's no big deal, I just figured I would ask. Thanks for everything you all do!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Way to go Sandraelle. Your build looks great my friend. Congrats on your first DNA build. Newbies high five :D
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited October 2015
    @AIRIS6962 lovely lady!!!! looking forward to seeing the completed build!
    @Sandraelle Congrats on your first team build!!!!!

@blair2396 check out the tutorials on the List of tutorials or how do I do that? forum about half way down you will find some very good tut's to help with your landscaping. hope this helps
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Thank you @flstrider!
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I would like to claim this request next Please!

NyteSki I have Claimed Your Request.

Date: September 26, 2015
    Username: NyteSki
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Family Home for Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Please Check in Here!
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/698523/breemiles-requester-contact-page-for-my-d-n-a-builds/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    blair2396 wrote: »
    Quick question: I have placed several requests with the team and I have loved all of them and they have inspired me to try my hand at building my own houses. I went back and did a few of the ZooU courses and they really helped me. I seem to do okay with builds as long as I have a floor plan drawn out, but there are a few roadblocks I keep hitting, such as landscaping and finer decor details. I don't have anything specific in mind at the moment, but I was wondering if, in the future, anyone would be willing to download a lot I have built and take over the landscaping and any small decor details I may have missed? Or point me in the direction of someone who would? If not, it's no big deal, I just figured I would ask. Thanks for everything you all do!

Hi! If the build doesn't have any cc, then most of the team would be willing to fill in the blanks for you. When you place the request, just add that it's for an existing build and link it in you Studio or in mediafire (or wherever you've uploaded it). Congrats on working on your skills!
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @AIRIS6962, Your Victorian is darling so far, can't wait to see the inside! And thanks for the nice comments and the rec regarding my first build!

@Glenkarri, thank you so much for the nice words. Yes I had fun doing my first build and look forward to future ones now.

@BreeMiles, thank you Bree, glad you liked it. :)

@soocoolsim, thanks for your kind words "fellow newbie" lol, and back at ya with the high five! :)

@flstrider, Thank you! Now that the I have the first one under my belt, can't wait for my next one!
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited October 2015
    Let's all consider this to be an I'll-sort-it-out-in-the-morning deal for the next few hours, mmkay?

Username: nerdy3000
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Blank for now
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Renaissance faire
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except fl and kpst
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): Any empty lot you wish to use.
    Public restrooms? Maybe, if they're aesthetically pleasing.
    Favorite color schemes: Fitting with the world, bright yet natural with white accents.
    Colors you dislike: Nothing fluorescent.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Okay, sure.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Ren faire and dragon valley stuff. Feel free to ask about any other content.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Non-EA world, Saaqartoq (make sure to download v2).
    Link to specific building or plan: You'll find the world via google. And ren faire inspiration pics are all fair game.
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? I made a list :D
    • Archery
    • A stage with, say, a musical performance one season, drama the next, maybe a musical - go wild.
    • A crafts hall, with things like jam making, dominoes, dungeons and dragons, other arts and crafts - again, go wild.
    • A market, with various wares 'on sale' (include registers like consignment if you want, you can just put fake ones in if you wish though.
    • An 'alchemist's hut' with cool whimsical stuff, and maybe an alchemist's garden next to it, with herbs or something.
    • A small food area with... food. Yeah. Maybe barbecues. Make it look more ren style, maybe with rocks and the BBQ blended in or something.
    • Come up with something else? Be my guest and add it in.
    Additional instructions? Make it change a bit with the seasons! For example, change the performance stage maybe, and the market/crafts to be a bit seasonal. If you have any other ideas go ahead. Don't make drastic changes every season, but some small changes are fab.
    Post edited by nerdy3000 on
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Hello All. I would like to claim this Sim-a-Like for my next challenge. (Wish me luck, lol!)

Date: August 28, 2015
    Username: Francisca464
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Like of Fabio Lanzoni
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Francisca464, please check in with me on my contact thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856457/sandraelles-contact-page-for-d-n-a-team-requests/p1
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Hello All. I would like to claim this Sim-a-Like for my next challenge. (Wish me luck, lol!)

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Francisca464, please check in with me on my contact thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856457/sandraelles-contact-page-for-d-n-a-team-requests/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @nerdy3000: It looks complete, aside from the link to the world. Would this be it? Nilxis Designs: Saaqartoq
    Gorgeous world, btw. Super interesting request! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    @nerdy3000: It looks complete, aside from the link to the world. Would this be it? Nilxis Designs: Saaqartoq
    Yeah, actually that's pretty much it. And the lot size needs adding, but that'll be done whenever I get to my computer (so pretty soon).

• lovinglyawesomelovinglyawesome Posts: 47 Member
    Request Form (Sim, Sims 3)
    Username:lovinglyawesome
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): fairy
    Skin color: tan
    Hair color: brown
    Traits: family oriented, nurturing, hopeless romantic, natural cook, friendly
    Favorites: random
    Sign:random
    Lifetime Wish: random
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all except for fast lane sweet treats and into the future
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Additional instructions?
    Meg from Supernatural

Username: lovinglyawesome
    Skin color: pale
    Hair color: brown
    Traits: random
    Sign: random
    Lifetime Wish: random
    Name desired (optional):
    Please list the Store content that can be used: none
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Additional instructions?
    Castiel from Supernatural

Username: lovinglyawesome
    Skin color: paleish
    Hair color: light brown
    Traits: random
    Sign: random
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional):
    Additional instructions?
    child of Meg and Castiel, use baby thing in create a sim

(please google for what they look like, I am not allowed to pose links
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

(please google for what they look like, I am not allowed to pose links

castiel_and_meg___match_made_in_heaven__by_shervell-d4yy3pg.png

Here you are a little help ;)

• Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Yay! I'm excited :smiley: Sure you'll make him awesome. I'm gonna check in!
    @lovinglyawesome: Thanks for the request. If you need to make any additions or changes before your request is claimed, please edit your original post and leave a message for me. In the meantime, happy simming!

Thanks AIRIS6962 for the great reference pics. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    nerdy3000 wrote: »
    Yeah, actually that's pretty much it. And the lot size needs adding, but that'll be done whenever I get to my computer (so pretty soon).

Awesome! Thank you. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • lovinglyawesomelovinglyawesome Posts: 47 Member
    @AIRIS6962 thank you! It said I wasnt a member evn though I've been on here for like 3 years