Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bebbs' Creations * Wannabe Home :)

Comments

• Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    @rosemow Thank you, thank you for your lovely comment. You always have a kind word for my works. :heart:

@yanti68 Being a big fan of you I appreciate so much your support :) Thank you!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful family home, great architecture with cool exterior finishes and a very cheery interior design, lovely and bright, colourful and happy looking :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @masajo Thank you so much for stopping and commenting! Happy that you like my family home :)
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Very nice works Bibi ! You build nice houses in a modern style.Traditional Family Home is perfect.You're doing a beautiful interiors in all buildings.
  • Options
    Hey guys! I'm back with an other creation. This time is very big, so if you want see al the photos go to https://www.facebook.com/BebbsDesign

It's a 50x50 build, you'll can find searching for "Luxury Spa Mansion" or for my Origin ID, superbibi11.
    It's all on one floor, with all kinds of comfort: a SPA, a big pool, a cover garden, a very big outdoor area for relaxing, cooking or yoga's activities.
    Each bedroom has a personal closet and bathroom, and there's even a sauna in the master bathroom.
    This is the plan:
    34ex890.png

Some photos:
    v5uzgz.png
    2mw9g6q.png
    besvhf.png
    34rygec.png
    16m40aw.png
    2hwd26t.png
    29z9zbt.png
    291ztx2.png
    9l8qac.png
    2i0qdqs.png
    10878tf.png

Hope you'll like it :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Luxury Spa Mansion is a very detailed build! :) The design and layout of the build is so very nice! Each of the areas of the home is very nice! Very nice exterior design of the home! The water fountain feature in the front courtyard area is very nice for sims to see when coming to enter the home and the flowers and plants look nice along the edges of the front of the home and around the base of the tree. Very nice outdoors pool and hot tub area patio! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or resting in the hot tub. The outdoors kitchen and dining areas are very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air. Nice bar counter area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools at the counter having a drink. The indoors dining room is very nice! The candles on the shelf in the room and the blue and green flowers are are pretty for sims to see when dining there. The large circular sculpture is a nice touch in the room. The living room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas and armchairs there, for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seating having a chat and read of a book with the sunshine coming in through the windows. It looks very nice how you have placed the bookshelves on the wall. Very nice master bedroom! The colour scheme of the room is very nice! It is nice that there is a sauna room off from the bedroom. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sauna. There are many very nice detals and rooms throughout the build!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Wow, your mansion is awesome, most certainly the height of luxury :) Beautiful modern interiors and the pool area is stunning, fantastic work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @rosemow and @masajo , thanks for taking the time to checkout my builds and leave such kind comments, I really appreciate it :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great to see the pics of the finished build! Love the architecture, your choice of windows and the pool/fountain area. Inside, I love your colour palette. My favourite rooms are the living room, dining room and the kitchen! Great job! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    @superbibi11 Love the Modern Family house and Villa Ottanio. You have a great eye for colour. I wish I have your talent.. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Options
    Hey simmlers! It's been a while :)
    I just came back to play and I wanted to share with you first my new creation.
    Everything in this house has been displayed to celebrate the last two packs, seasons and cats and dogs, so if you love nature and animals, please, have a look at it ;)

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/BebbsDesign/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1753839614702494

It's a contemporary family home, with colourful, selected furniture. There are a spacious living room, a state-of-art kitchen, the master bedroom and a bathroom at the ground floor, while at the second floor you can find a nice open space and one big bedroom for kids plus a private bathroom.
    The garden is huge: there's a big greenhouse joined to a covered swimming pool, a fenced garden where your sims can dedicate theirselves to all their favourite activities and the kids can play all sort of games, and lots of flowers, trees and a pond.

Thank you for passing by :)
  • Options
    The Right Place is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The dormer roofing looks very nice! It is great that there is a large greenhouse in the build! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. Very nice furnishing of the interior rooms of the home. The colourful floor rugs add a very special look to the rooms! Very nice sitting area in the living room for Sims to enjoy resting there watching tv. The painting on the tv wall looks very nice in the room.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @rosemow for your kind words ;)
  • Options
    Hey! I came by to show you my new build, The RenoFarm.
    It's a farm renovated with clean lines and contemporary disegn. Modern and colourful furniture. Big and bright spaces, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, greenhouse, huge garden, swimming pool and kids area. Nice porches and spacious attic.
    To download it search for #superbibi11
    or #TheRenoFarm.

Here you can find all the pictures:
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/BebbsDesign/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1763039823782473
  • Options
    The RenoFarm is very nice! :) The enclosed front porch entrance looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice for Sims to rest on the seating and watch tv. The wooden themed furnishing of the rooms looks warm and homely. The harvest item on the dining table is nice for Sims to see when eating meals. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The wall decor and pictures add a very nice look to the bedrooms and the floor rugs look very nice. The flowers on the kids room wall look pretty! The wall patterning and floor tiling in the bathrooms gives a great look to the rooms. .It is great that there is a greenhouse in the build! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there, and keep them sheltered from the weather and seasonal outdoors conditions. Sims will enjoy doing flower arrangement on the flower station table. Very nice outdoors dining porch! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the meals at the table in the outdoors air.
    It is a very nice family home :)
  • Options
    The RenoFarm is absolutely gorgeous, fantastic interior design and decor and I love the greenhouse :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Thank you so much @rosemow, you are always so nice with your superb and elaborate reviews.
    @masajo, thank you! You are one of my favorite builder, it means a lot for me!
  • Options
    SILVIAEGIGIZINISILVIAEGIGIZINI Posts: 294 Member
  • Options
    @SILVIAEGIGIZINI you are too kind o:)
    I promise that with the next creations I will take some decent photos and put them in the thread. :p
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Reno Farm is a lovely family home! I love your interior colors especially. :smiley:
  • Options
    @StSciurus thank you for visiting back! I appreciate very much your comment :)
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Hey guys!
    This is my current W.I.P.
    I've been woriking on it for some time, although it is not an huge build, because I want it really good.
    It's a modern build with many bedrooms and activity rooms, thought for a group of friends with many animals.

There are no photos of the exterior, I'll let you imagine it! :p

2lnffqp.png2gvu5qr.png
    97rwo8.png2u9myar.png
    10yidf4.pngwwb79k.png
  • Options
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice design of the kitchen and dining room! It looks a very nice light filled room for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst cooking meals. The brick texture of the corner walls looks very nice and the yellow cabinets look sunny on it. The angled bar stool counter looks great! The yellow patterned flooring gives a very nice look to the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The patterned floor rugs are nice touches in the bedrooms. The coloured ceiling lights in the second bedroom look very pretty! Sims will enjoy bathing in the sunshine in the bathroom, in the bathtub near the window.
    The home is looking very nice ! :)
  • Options
    SILVIAEGIGIZINISILVIAEGIGIZINI Posts: 294 Member
    I can not wait to see the house as the pics of the interior are very beautiful! :);)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @SILVIAEGIGIZINI , I'm working so hard on this project! I hope to share it with you ASAP<3