Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @trithone - I gave you an awesome on the last post, not because the spreadsheet went down but because it was awesome and definitely "Whew"! that is was back up. Time for me to download a copy of the spreadsheet. I have been so busy with OE this past month, I have barely had any time on the computer. Big huge thank you to you for keeping the spreadsheet updated and posting the updates on this thread.
    happy-051.gif

You're welcome. When it wouldn't load and kept giving me a "document doesn't exist"-type error I was hoping you had it saved somewhere!! :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    I was glad to get the Tubular Television since I am trying to complete that set. Love those vintage/retro type items they look great in the sims houses.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 25 hours. There is one 3-hour deal in the mix. Sorry I can't say much more but I have 20 students showing up for group lessons - first two just walked in!

Current Deal
    659 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 931 / 1710 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 887, # 294, but less than # 142)

Upcoming Deals
    660 ) Check This Home Hokey Table / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: It’s Game Time!; Man Cave Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

661 ) No Nonsense Desk / 26 / 121 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

662 ) Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire / 336 / 1160 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony + Attire

663 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Toasty Fine Flame Finish Stove / 26 / 90 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 663, # 414)

664 ) Beach Bummin' / 616 / 762 / 19% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 362)

665 ) The Great Chair / 46 / 81 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set

This is a 3-hour deal
    666 ) Decorative Curtains / 24 / 75 / 68% / 3 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear; The Monarch Suite

667 ) Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles / 420 / 757 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

668 ) Capacitor Cabinet Island / 17 / 34 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

669 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 516 / 1125 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 509, # 407, # 273)

670 ) Mistress Mysterium / 48 / 68 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Diva and Divo; Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo

671 ) Flower Child / 39 / 99 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Boho Vintage Women's Collection; September 2011 Compilation
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• FenrysFenrys Posts: 50 Member
    I have missed the Romanza set the last few times it popped up, so I am determined this time!

..also, it will be quite nice to pick up the Happily Ever After, since I only have 14%, lol.
    Wishlist | Studio

YAAASSS, I can finally have a signature! <3
  • arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    Hello, my Simmer Friends!!! How I miss all this!!! I'm sorry not being able to come here so much...
    Now I came just to let know of a great bargain, in case someone is interested.

It's the Steelseries Peripherals (mouse, mouse pad and headset) for Sims 4! They are really expensive, but I just found a big big discount (about 75%) throught SimsVip ( http://simsvip.com/2015/10/08/steelseries-peripherals-save-big-with-a-simsvip-exclusive-promo-code/ ) !!

I'm sorry if it doesn't interests anybody... But, as it is sims related and I got so entusiastic with this promo, the first people I thought about sharing it was with you guys, because you were such a great help with so many promos and discounts sims related!

I'm still playing Sims 3! Sims 4 doesn't interest me so far (but I have it all, except the last pack yet... Yehhh, I'm an addict to Sims!!)
    But I really take much more fun out of Sims 3 despite of error 12...

Ok, so, I'll see you! ooohhhh, I really miss this!! :smiley:
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited October 2015
    I finally can get online again from home. :mrgreen:

@arqmoderno, I just tried to visit your wishlist and got a message saying wishlist not found. Can anybody else bring up her wishlist?
    Post edited by wittanthony1 on
  • Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Hello everybody! I've returned...well, only for the weekend, because I had the opportunity to breathe for the first time in three weeks since I went back to college. I have way too many notifications to catch up on, so I'll simply say welcome to anyone new, congrats to anyone who joined the OTS club, and I hope everyone (and their families) are in good health.

And perhaps most importantly.... @mothersuperior2 - I found Kevin's Underpants!!! Hahahaha :D I had no idea that was a Thing rather than just a thing...if you get what I mean.
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    @wittanthony1 I don't have a wishlist anymore because between this main acount and an old one, I guess I own the store ... :smiley:
    I only miss the mmao exclusives which are never offered to me because it thinks I still don't have all the items in store...
    Thank you!
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    arqmoderno wrote: »
    @wittanthony1 I don't have a wishlist anymore because between this main acount and an old one, I guess I own the store ... :smiley:
    I only miss the mmao exclusives which are never offered to me because it thinks I still don't have all the items in store...
    Thank you!
    Congrats on owning all but the exclusives of the store
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    edited October 2015
    For those who are keeping track we are up to
    676 ) Old town: Starter kit
    It will be up for another hour at the time of this post
    Edit: this is my 1600th post
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited October 2015
    arqmoderno wrote: »
    Thank you!

Okay, thank you for letting me know. :smiley: Guess I can't gift you then. :(

:star: Congratulations @arqmoderno on owning the store except for the MMAO exclusive. :star:
    When Mid-Century Modern TrailBlazer comes on the DD tomorrow, I should get the rest of it free since I own 22%! :dizzy::mrgreen:
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 25 hours. There's a string of green (best price) deals toward the end of this part of the rotation (in the wee hours of the morning for me!) including Serenity Retreat and A Mid-century Modern Trailblazer Set. If you are still looking to get Sunlit Tides Gold it is less expensive to buy it in two pieces using the DD - purchase the Retreat at number 690 and the town Sunlit Tides when it appears at number 972 (on November 5th, time depending upon your time zone).

Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    681 ) Stacked Planters / 19 / 49 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

Upcoming Deal
    682 ) Formal Glad Rags / 30 / 40 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Wear (The); Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

683 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 544 / 1277 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 620, but less than # 155, # 487)

684 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 147 / 427 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 737, # 536, # 378)

685 ) Indulgent Living / 350 / 990 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 724, # 702, but less than # 261)

686 ) Home Economics Table / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

687 ) Johan Door Plus / 25 / 64 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Full Regal Living Set

688 ) Loads of Laundry / 708 / 1080 / 34% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, # 834, # 744)

689 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 340 / 1250 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 576, # 424, # 551)

690 ) Serenity Retreat / 513 / 1539 / 67% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 244, # 643, # 100)

691 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 575)

692 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 322 / 630 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 89, # 370, but less than # 742)

693 ) Brassworks Chandelier / 7 / 13 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Woot, Serenity Retreat for 513 SimPoints? Yes, please!
    *sets alarm for 12:15 a.m. :s*

I love pampering my sims and this venue looks perfect for that.
    Who else is going to try to snag this awesome deal? :smiley:
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    @Franny I am! It's gonna be MINE! Same with the trailblazer, since I missed getting it for free last time ._.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Serenity Retreat is such a gorgeous venue. I really love being able to grab the venues at a discount. I'm a bargain shopper, so I love it when I'm able to get 2-3 venues for the price of 1 if I schedule it right with the DDs. I have just 4 venues left on my DD list. I'm so excited for Nov. 5th too, when it's time to grab Sunlit Tides. :sunglasses:
  • YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    Woot, Serenity Retreat for 513 SimPoints? Yes, please!
    *sets alarm for 12:15 a.m. :s*

I love pampering my sims and this venue looks perfect for that.
    Who else is going to try to snag this awesome deal? :smiley:

I don't know, I was thinking of just getting Sunlit Tides gold instead. Hopefully, there will be a sale on it.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Serenity Retreat is such a gorgeous venue. I really love being able to grab the venues at a discount. I'm a bargain shopper, so I love it when I'm able to get 2-3 venues for the price of 1 if I schedule it right with the DDs. I have just 4 venues left on my DD list. I'm so excited for Nov. 5th too, when it's time to grab Sunlit Tides. :sunglasses:

is it Sunlit Tides standard or gold?
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
    edited October 2015
    YoshiSims wrote: »
    @YoshiSims
    It's the standard sunlit tides. If you buy sunlit tides standard and then buy serenity retreat it works out cheaper.

Sunlit tides gold = 3524 points
    Sunlit tides standard = 2450 points, DD price = 1127 (number 972)
    Serenity retreat = 1539 points, DD price = 513 (number 690) / 589 (number 244) / 741 (number 643) / 1026 (number 100)

Total price on DD = 2153 points (using the most expensive serenity retreat), 1371 points savings

Unless you want to rely on MMAO (even then it may not be what you're willing to pay) you probably won't see it on sale. From my experience worlds especially gold don't come on sale very often.
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    DD spreadsheet

Studio

Sunlit Tides is a gorgeous and huge 'World' Town. I just love it!! So many details and beautiful houses!
  • HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    Oh Wow I'm On A roll LOL 2nd place Again, Thank you all so much for voting for me :)
    Well let me see, My friend Morganville
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Morganvil225
    has a birthday coming up soon, so .......
    If you could just get here Glitter & glam set off her wishlist that would be great & use the leftover 99 simpoints towards someone else's winnings. Thanks & BIG hugs @Cogitotoro <3
    Congrats & BIG hugs for the other winners!!

OH I hope You can keep this contest going I LOVE it so much!! I didn't enter the last one .... I wanted others to have a better shot at it!! :smile:
    But To keep it going I will enter this one, I just need to cogitate a bit first!! :smiley:
    Also I will post this Contest On MY page too!!!
  • HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited October 2015
    OH Shoot Need more tea Posted this ( Above Post^ ) in the wrong Forum LOL :blush:
    Well I hope This Brings others into the Caption Contest!! <3

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/828835/sims-caption-contest-winner-of-6-announced-vote-on-7-and-8-screenshot-for-captioning-up/p1
    YoshiSims wrote: »
    It's the standard sunlit tides. If you buy sunlit tides standard and then buy serenity retreat it works out cheaper.

Sunlit tides gold = 3524 points
    Sunlit tides standard = 2450 points, DD price = 1127 (number 972)
    Serenity retreat = 1539 points, DD price = 513 (number 690) / 589 (number 244) / 741 (number 643) / 1026 (number 100)

Total price on DD = 2153 points (using the most expensive serenity retreat), 1371 points savings

Unless you want to rely on MMAO (even then it may not be what you're willing to pay) you probably won't see it on sale. From my experience worlds especially gold don't come on sale very often.

Ohh wow! I did not realize that. :smiley:
    Goodie! Now I am looking forward to the Sunlit Tides DD.
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • LusewingLusewing Posts: 19 Member
    Yes! Finally got the Boardwalk. Now to build my sims a theme park ^.^
    Well I guess I'll go buy The Boardwalk now. It is still a little expensive with the discount, but it is the least expensive one out of the rest of The Boardwalks listed.
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top