The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hi just checking to see if someone claimed my Sorority Build... LOL. And to update the packs from my original application... I now also have the Spooky Stuff pack... Thanks! :blush:

Thanks for checking in! :) You've not been claimed yet, but by checking in every week or so you're making it so much easier for us to get in touch with you! Thanks for letting me know about Spooky Stuff, and yay for new toys in the S4 toy box! lol :) Will you please edit your original post to include Spooky Stuff? That way all the info's in one spot. Thanks again! :smiley:
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited October 2015
    Claim this one thanks

ate: September 20, 2015
    Username: Nofravell
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Festival Lot for Bridgeport using Nofravell's Lot
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Already friends Nofravell please check in with me at:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest Thanks :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Hyperadalin your Farm is ready

ADALIN PONDS
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8769374

You made a wondeful work in "ADALIN PONDS ", dear Vicki !!! Rec´d <3
  • NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    Claim this one thanks

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Already friends Nofravell please check in with me at:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest Thanks :)

Ihhhh! Thank you! Left a short message at your place. :smiley:
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    great work as usual @Glenkarri , rec'd!! :)
  • bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    I hope I am requesting this right, forgive me if not.

Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: bee1977
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except for Katy Perry Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): Either 30x30 or 40x40 (whatever will fit for the design I have suggested)
    Number of bedrooms: 3-4 (plus possibly study/leisure room)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Both male & female from baby to teenager (4 in total, plus parents)
    Number of bathrooms: 2 with private bath off the MB
    Favorite color schemes: No preference
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Any store content, if I don't have it - I'll buy it if it's still available :)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Riverview
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&amp;rct=j&amp;q=&amp;esrc=s&amp;source=images&amp;cd=&amp;cad=rja&amp;uact=8&amp;ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCPmSvZe1scgCFUQZPgodgloByw&amp;url=http://www.barilochehouse.com/2726/two-bedroom-floor-plans/ordinary-two-bedroom-floor-plans-13-2000-sq-ft-floor-plan/&amp;psig=AFQjCNEGZqYmbGCMSnaE1tQl7B5LfsbQ4w&amp;ust=1444343440751048
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? 2-car garage, small pool
    Additional instructions? Nothing to big, one level (w/foundation) is fine. Prefer to have a big enough yard for the children to play in.

Thank you in advance! Your builds are always wonderful :)
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77
    Claim this one thanks

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @bee1977: Thank you for your request! It has all the info we need, and I know we'll create something wonderful for you. If you need to change any details of your request, you may do so by editing your original request post (up until your request is claimed) and leaving a message for me on our thread. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • amberthezombieamberthezombie Posts: 214 Member
    Username: amberthezombie
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern or traditional not sure, surprise me :smile:
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Get to work, Outdoor Retreat, Holiday Celebration Pack
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? At least 3 bedrooms must have en-suites and all have small (4x4 or 4x6) walk-in closets. Leave them unfurnished.
    Number of bathrooms: 5+
    Favorite color schemes: Unsure what this means.
    Colors you dislike: green, yellow, pink.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, but not in the bathrooms and bedrooms.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: These are some that I like, can just be based off them slightly. Traditional 1 Modern 1
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A nice garden with plants, a pool and a few activities, some for kids. Needs a space for the plants I've grown and a good size space for the graveyard (it's for a legacy).
    Additional instructions? If it's a traditional style I'd like the S. Cargeaux Counter in the kitchen. Also I need an empty space somewhere (basement, third storey i don't mind) for a gym, office, playroom ect
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Hi Request team,
    I edited my request to be a grocery store instead of wedding venue I also added some EA worlds I will be using it in.
    Thank you
    <3
    IcsaBkL.png
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited October 2015
    @nerdy3000
    heres your request for a community lot, type Roller skating rink
    Name of lot = Rock and Roll Disco
    Size of lot = 40/40
    DL link = http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8771806
    street view
    screenshot_original.jpg
    one of the outside eating area's
    screenshot_original.jpg
    the family fun rink and dining hall
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The professional rink
    screenshot_original.jpg
    h2xmsbl]

• Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Just updated my form for my Sorority House... just confirming I have Spooky pack! Lol :D
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    edited October 2015
    Username: amberthezombie
    Sims 3 or 4?:Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern or traditional not sure, surprise me :smile:

Thank you for the request! If you need to make any changes or additions, please do so by editing your original post and leaving me a message. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi Request team,
    I edited my request to be a grocery store instead of wedding venue I also added some EA worlds I will be using it in.
    Thank you
    <3

Thank you!! :smiley:
    SLpPUp.png
    Just updated my form for my Sorority House... just confirming I have Spooky pack! Lol :D

Perfect! Thank you. :wink:
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2015
    SLpPUp.png
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    Cal, I love it! As I said on your thread earlier, the colour scheme is on point. And the inside is awesome, with the DJ booth and the eating areas and everything. Thank you!
    nerdy3000 wrote: »
    Cal, I love it! As I said on your thread earlier, the colour scheme is on point. And the inside is awesome, with the DJ booth and the eating areas and everything. Thank you!

Your welcome have fun playing
    h2xmsbl]

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Great Rink Cal, lovely bright colourful interior a fun place to go play in. :)
    Thanks @Glenkarri
    h2xmsbl]

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Great skating rink Calmorezoo....I love the color schemes you chose for inside in the rink, very fitting. Awesome job.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Very cool rink. Looks like such a fun place. I love how you thought of everything even the professional area. Well done :D