Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

Comments

• vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    @leotrixy sorry for how long it took me to respond, I missed you comment somehow! Thank you so much, I'm very happy you like my creations! <3

Hello dear simmers! :) I'm here to share another entry for the Under Renovation challenge. This week we had to renovate this shell of a cute little cottage home with a budget of 65,000. The reno is for Cinderella and she is divorced now (apparently Prince Charming is not so charming after all! Lol). I hope you guys like it! :)

Fairy Tale Cottage (or search for my id in the gallery vepeixoto03)

Screenshots (Cinderella sim downloaded from the gallery here):

1-_zpsmdjjdq6y.jpg

2_zpszfbq5z4u.jpg

3-_zpspnhob04u.jpg

4_zps3p2r67wx.jpg

5_zpsye0idsn8.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Fairy Tale Cottage is very pretty! :) The blue and white colour scheme and the stone texture of the exterior of the home looks very nice. The flowers on the front corners look very pretty! The water fountain features on each side of the front entrance to the home is very nice! Very nice art nook corner for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. It is nice that there are seat benches either sides of the front area, for sims to enjoy sitting resting outdoors in the air. The trees on either sides of the home look very nice there. Very nice backyard patio! The water fountain feature feature looks so very pretty with the flowers around the edges of the water! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and enjoy eating the food at the table in such a nice floral and water fountain setting! Very nice greenery covered trellis hot tub gazebo! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub there. The hedging looks nice on the edges of the gazebo. The planter boxes looks nice how you have placed them on the wall and the perfect patio wall decor looks nice there. Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the radio whilst dining there, and enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The windows study desk nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows onto them whilst using the computer. The Cinderella and flowers pictures on the walls there look very nice! Very nice kitchen and dining areas ! The blue wall tiling looks nice. The teapot picture and the flower painting are nice touches on the wall. The white cabinets look nice with the blue walls. The flowers on the dining table side wall are pretty for sims to see when enjoying eating a meal there. The wall paneling is calming and nice. Very nice master bedroom! The vanity table is pretty! The starry garlands look nice on the vanity table wall. The flowers and beauty products are nice touches on the vanity table. It is nice that there are photos of the sim on the wall.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    Your builds are gorgeous I really adore the artists dream home!
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    edited September 2015
    ohhhh dear beautiful renovation! <3 I wanted to join challenge, but it's too short time for me (till 25 sept. if i remember) don't know if i manage to do my own renovation :)
    anyway beautiful, cozy creation, garden and inside u designed very accurately and playable, with charming pastel colors :) love it ♥
    wish you lucky!
    and i forgot to say beautiful presentation with little Cinderella :)
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Ohh more amazing builds from you! How exciting more inspiration and ideas to take from others *Yoink and runs* lol :P Seriously love them!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! It is adorable! Love the pointy roof! Your interiors are usual picture perfect! Like your choice of colours and textures. Love the covered hot tub area too. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fairy Tale Cottage is a gorgeous home for Cinderella, love the columns and shape of the front gable, makes a great feature and the patio at the back is beautiful. Very pretty interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Hi everyone!! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond to you here, but I had some days off and was away visiting relatives! :)

@rosemow thank you so much, I'm always so happy to read your comments! <3

@bosslady0309 thank you for stopping by and for yout kind comment, I'm happy you like my builds! :)

@cayrees Thank you, I'm happy you like it! The Cinderella sim is really cute, isn't she? :) Too bad you couldn't manage time to enter the challenge, I'm sure it would have been a wonderful renovation! <3

@nejioranaid Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I thought about using those colours the moment I saw the theme for the week! :)

@sorceress Thank you, I'm really happy you like it! I also look at peoples showcases for inspiration! :P

@yanti68 thank you so much for your comment and for your support here and in the gallery! <3

@masajo Thank you so much for your kind comment, I'm really happy you like it! :)
    @rosemow Thanks! :) I just love the new outfits that came with Spooky Stuff so I had to change my avi! :)
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited October 2015
    @vethesims Wow Fairy Tale Cottage is very beautiful! I love the painting on the walls also. A very nice touch :) The soft blues and creams really make it seem so much like a fairy tale. Outstanding work!
    Thank you @BUTTONSGINGER, I'm happy you like my Fairy Tale Cottage! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Fairy Tale Cottage is such an enchanting cottage renovation! :smiley:
    I like your architecture design, love the color you used, very magical! Your landscaping is very pretty, especially the water feature at the back! Beautiful pergola hot tub too! And your interior, cozy! Love the soft blue color scheme you used!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! Also, congratulations on winning the challenge! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    edited October 2015
    @RyeCris16 Thanks for stopping by and for your support here and in the gallery! :) I love using soft colours for the interiors of my builds, I would use them everytime if I could, I'm happy you liked it! :)

Hi everyone! :) First thing I wanted to share is that I was interviewed for the wonderful Sims 4 Gazette, so if you want to know a little more about me you can read the interview below. I have also won two amazing building contests lately: the Under Renovation Challenge with my Fairy Tale Cottage and the 4 Sims 4 Challenge with my Artists Dream Home. I always have so much fun with these challenges, I was really happy to win! :blush:

The interview:
    The%20Gazette%20-%20Issue%2036%20vethesims%20pg%201.jpg
    The%20Gazette%20-%20Issue%2036%20vethesims%20pg%202.jpg
    The%20Gazette%20-%20Issue%2036%20vethesims%20pg%203.jpg

Post edited by vethesims on
    Now about my new build in the gallery: I always say that in The Sims 4 I'm more of a builder than a player, but lately I haven't been having ideas for builds, so I started a new save in the game and, surprisingly, have been really enjoying myself. I like to play without using cheats, so I used one of my starter homes at first (this one) and upgraded it whenever I had the money for it. Now, after a couple of weeks of playing, my painter sim is married to a writer and they have two daughters and instead of moving them into a bigger home I decided to expand the one I was already living in. I wasn't going to upload it to the gallery because there's nothing really new/special with the exterior, but I decided to do so because I really like how the interior turned out! I also uploaded some of the rooms separately. You can find everything in the links below or searching for my gallery id vepeixoto03.

Gallery links: - MS2 - Renovation (home)
    - Kitchen, dining and living
    - Art Studio
    - Study
    - Master Bedroom
    - Teen Girl's Bedroom
    - Girl's Bedroom
    - Nursery (it's not in the home, but I used when my sim had the babies)

1_zpsrfevck7p.jpg

2_zpsicdk4dtl.jpg

3_zpslute6rys.jpg

4_zpszj9fmwjl.jpg

5_zps9xlynqga.jpg

7_zpslummmkn7.jpg

8_zpswft7d58a.jpg

9_zpsyiir7smo.jpg

10_zpsdhbflzbk.jpg

11_zpsq49hvaab.jpg

12_zpskn26k132.jpg

13_zpscyoona1c.jpg

14_zpsyp721vn4.jpg

15_zpsflr66lf5.jpg

16_zpsovnt8oot.jpg

17_zpssmrc2yr5.jpg

18_zpsmbyezb01.jpg

19_zpsasu871ba.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Your updated version of your Modern Starter home is very nice! :) It looks nice how you have added an extra level to the home. The back patio areas are very nice! Very nice greenery covered trellis hot tub nook! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub, have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy sitting resting poolside on the sofa. The sunken outdoors dining area is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! It is great that there is a basement level in the home! The basement art studio is a very nice room for sims to enjoy painting on the easel and see the sunny sight of the sunflowers whilst sitting on the seating there. The art decor looks great placed in the staircase nook! The floor rugs look very nice how you have placed them in the room! Very nice living room! The design of it with the windows corner sitting area where sims can enjoy watching tv together looks very nice! Sims will also enjoy sitting there reading a book with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The flowers and tissues are nice touches on the side table. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen! The cabinets look nice how you have placed them on the walls and the orange and brown wall colours look nice together. The cutlery, knives and spice set on the wall and the dish rack on the counter are nice kitchen touches there. The food pictures on the bar stool counter wall look great there ! Very nice dining alcove! The sims will enjoy dining together as a family there. It looks nice how you have placed and framed a mirror on the dining wall. The grey brick wall texture looks nice. It is nice that there is a nook area for sims to enjoy doing yoga on the mat. Very nice study room! It looks very nice how you have double desks in the room and have placed the study desks face to face so as sims can talk to each other whilst using the computer. The flowers and candles on the desks are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. The family photo is a very nice homely touch on the table. The books and pencils look great there. Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The pink and brown colour scheme of the younger girls bedroom is very nice. Very nice corner study table nook! The snowflake wall patterns look pretty on the wall! The heart teddy, big teddy and panda lamp look cute in the room! The school bag, rosettes and tree print on the wall are nice touches there. The curtained dresser and clothes nook is very nice! The pink and lemon colour of the walls and furnishings in the other girls bedroom looks very nice. The computer study desk nook is very nice! The beauty products are a nice touch on the dresser. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst in their bedroom. Very nice table area beside the tv wall ! The heart teddy, candles, lady bug and books are nice touches there. Very nice master bedroom! The pictures on the walls add a very nice look to the room. Nice windows study desk area for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst sitting using the computer there.
    It is very nice seeing the pictures of your sim family in the roomd of their home. They are a very nice family. The home is very nice :)
    Thank you @rosemow! :) I hope you have a great week! <3
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Love what you did with the interiors in your latest build @vethesims :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I'm glad you decided to keep your family in MS2 V, it's such a lovely exterior design. I really love all the upgrades and decorating on the inside too. And I totally enjoyed reading your interview! :relaxed:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! Such a sweet home! <3 I am glad that you decided to upload it to the gallery. Great architecture and I love how cosy and welcoming the interiors looks. If I haven't read your interview in the Gazette I would have said that you are an interior decorator by profession! Love each and every rooms! Especially the living room, kitchen and the hallway! I see that you have used all the career rewards stuff - looks great! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3

Great interview! Enjoyed reading it and getting to know a little bit about you. Hugs <3
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Great new house really adore it!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
    @pronterus The interiors in this home are my favourite part too! Thanks for your nice comment! :)

@WrathofCath Hi, Cath, thanks for your kind comment! :) I'm also glad I decided to keep my sims in this house, it suits their needs very well and I had fun trying to get everything to fit in such a small lot! And thanks, I'm happy you enjoyed reading my interview! :blush:

@nejioranaid Thank you, I'm happy you like my new house and liked reading my interview! Thanks for stopping by! :)

@yanti68 Thanks Yanti, you're always so kind! :) And thanks for the great compliment! I'm not an interior decorator by profession, but doing the interiors is always my favourite part when I'm creating a new lot. I'm happy you enjoyed reading my interview! I love reading people's interviews and getting to know them a little better, so I was really happy when the girls asked me to participate! Thanks for your support here and in the gallery! Hugs <3

@sorceress thanks for stopping by and for your kind comment, I'm glad you like my new home. :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fantastic expansion to MS2, this modern house is stunning :) Love the pool and patio area and your interior design is superb, wonderful work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg