Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✦ Cbear's Creations ✦

Comments

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    My latest build which was created for the theme of this weeks Quality Control Contest Challenge 4
    A house build in the sky for the Fairy Godmother
    Sky High Gallery Link
    2 bedrooms both with ensuites, 3rd bathroom downstairs, living, dining and kitchen, several patios with various activity items, spa, magical garden with all kinds of magical creatures and great views from every angle.

Sky High
    Sky%20High%201.jpg

Front Garden
    Sky%20High%20garden.jpg

Back Garden
    Back%20garden.jpg

Kitchen
    Kitchen.jpg

Living Room
    Living%20room.jpg

Upstairs Hallway
    Upstairs%20Hall.jpg

Master Bedroom
    Master%20Bedroom.jpg

Master Ensuite
    Master%20Ensuite.jpg

Bedroom 2
    Bedroom%202_1.jpg

Nightview
    Nightview.jpg

New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    I adore Sky High! The whole whimsical fairy feel definitely shows! I love the landscaping! Beautiful job!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Sky High is so very lovely! :) It is such a special and very nice build! The exterior of the home building is so very nice! The roofing is very, very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the arches in the build! The flowers, rocks and plants lining the edges of the pathway through the water look very nice. Very nice garden areas! Both the front and back gardens look so very pretty! The flowers through the outdoors areas look so very nice! The hot tub area in the back garden is a very nice place for sims to relax in the tub in a very setting! The enlarged floral lamps look nice either sides of the tub. It looks nice how you have set up the umbrella covered tables and pretty purple butterfly chairs for sims to enjoy eating the meals they have cooked on the BBQ. Very nice balconies for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats there looking out at the lovely outdoors views! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels in the home.The planter boxes look very nice on the edges of the balconies. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pink and white colour scheme of the interior looks very nice! The kitchen is very nice! The floor tiling is nice and it looks nice the way you have curved the bar stool counter. The curtains look nice on the windows. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools at the bar having a drink. The pink coloured dining seats and stools look pretty. The dining nook is nice. The rose on the dining table and flowers on the counter are pretty for sims to see when cooking and dining there. Very nice layout of the living room! The pink colour of the walls looks pretty. Nice game cubes nook for sims to have fun playing games. The planter boxes look nice on the wall underneath the tv. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano music being played whilst in the living room. The pink thrmed musical pictures look nice on the walls. Very nice upper landing hallway! It is nice that you have set up a study desk nook beside the stairs railing for sims to enjoy using the computer. Very nice furnishing of the bed rooms! The pink and red colour scheme of the master bedroom and the blue colour scheme of the other bedroom looks very nice! The heart teddy looks cute on the master bed! Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst in bed. The pink striped and the lotus flower floor rugs under the beds are nice touches in the rooms. The flowers look pretty on the tables under the tvs.
    The build is so very nice! :)
    Aww thanks @tiki5872 I was hoping for the magical feel its the first time Ive build anything like it.

@rosemow love the feedback thank you
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
  • alisonb21alisonb21 Posts: 458 Member
    V Beautiful creation! It definitely has a Fairytale & Magical feel! Great work! :)
    keep-calm-and-just-add-glitter.png
    ♦♦Be Sure To Check out My Showcase♦♦
    ♦♦Sims Gallery ID: alisonb20♦♦

Thank you @alisonb21 glad you like it :)
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Beautiful and very creative! :smiley:<3
    Gorgeous landscaping and the interiors are just adorable.
    Nice job on the roof too :) A work of art in my opinion!
    Aww thanks @Manssom you should do your version of it in the challenge this week haha
    Phew glad the roof looks ok that took so many attempts I am really not great with roofing lol
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Your fairy godmother home fits the theme very well! It looks very detailed, charming and magical. The contest sounds like a lot of fun too, wish I had time and energy to enter :smile:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Very pretty build! I am loving the fairytale theme! Particularly love the garden and that it is surrounded by water! Good job Cbear! :)
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    like a fairy tale castle-beautiful!
    edited September 2015
    Asian Persuasion
    Built for @pronterus new comp Builder's Dice
    2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, living, study nook, gym, art room and gorgeous gardens to relax, mediation or do some yoga. House is build on stilts with 2 small rooms on the ground floor connected by decking.
    Hope you guys like:
    Asian Persuasion Gallery Link
    Asian%20Persuasion%201.jpg
    Night View
    Night%20View.jpg
    Gardens:
    Garden.jpg
    Garden%202.jpg
    Gym:
    Gym.jpg
    Art Room:
    Art%20Room.jpg
    Kitchen:
    Kitchen_1.jpg
    Living Room:
    Living%20Room%202.jpg
    Living%20Room%201.jpg
    Bedroom 1:
    Bedroom%201_1.jpg
    Bedroom 2:
    Bedroom%202_2.jpg
    Post edited by Cbear13 on
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Simply amazing @Cbear13 :)
    Aww thanks @pronterus it finished up nothing like I imagined when I started haha
    Asian Persuasion is so very nice! :)You have reflected the Asian theme so well in your build! The design and layout of the build looks so very great! The pagoda roofing is very nice! The different levels of the build looks so great! It looks very nice how you have used the staircases in the build. The wraparound upper and lower decks are very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the different sizes of the log themed pictures on the front exterior of the home. The lily pad water fountain features in the build look very pretty! The water features in the front left and right hand side water features look nice with the fish fountains in them and the hedging around them. It looks very nice how you have done the lower deck around the water feature there. Very nice outdoors kitchen area. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there, and eating them at the tables in the outdoors air. The natural plants setting is so nice for dining in! Nice meditation area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools there quietly meditating near the water. The plants, flowers and trees through the outdoors looks very nice! The tree flower lamps look very pretty in the outdoors. Very nice seat bench sitting areas for sims to enjoy resting outdoors in the nice surroundings. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers around the edges of the pillar. The type of windows in the build suit well the Asian theme. The design of the indoors kitchen is very nice! The curved island sink and bar stool counter is great! The aquarium looks very nice on the counter! Sims will enjoy looking at the restful sight of the fish whilst sitting on the stools eating their meals. The green flowers is a pretty touch on top of the counter. The green colour scheme of the room looks very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets in the room. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst cooking and dining there. Very nice design of the living room! The tv watching area is very nice! The plants wall decor look very nice how you have placed them under the tv. The plants, green flowers and rocks on the tables are nice touches there. It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas and armchairs there. The blossoms are nice touches on the tables each side of the sofas. Very nice music and study nook area. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar and violin with the sunshine coming in onto them. Nice corner study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting there using the computer. The plants, pictures and tissues are nice touches on the study wall shelves. The gym area is very nice. Sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment there to keep fit whilst enjoying training in the outdoors air. Very nice design of the bedrooms! The hedging, planter boxes and bamboo items on the bedhead walls look so nice! The green and red colour of the bedroom walls are nice. The shoes racks are a great home touch in bedroom one and very nice armchairs sitting areas in bedroom 2 for sims to enjoy sitting and resting. The enlarged floor rugs in the bedrooms look nice.
    The home is so very nice! :)
    It is beautiful! I love the balconies, the stairs and the landscaping! Good luck with the challenge. :)
    Thank you @yanti68 there is no judging on round 1 but I like the idea of his comp so wanted to enter hopefully its successful
    cbears%20banners%20banner.png
    Hi everyone who checks out my showcase hehe,
    I have lately been brushing off the dust on my graphics programs and skills, I use to do graphic design for some online games and websites years ago.
    I have been having a load of fun creating banners for my competitions and also some siggies and banners for some friends profiles and showcases. I am happy to make banners for other threads of yours like comp threads or anything else but I will limit 2 creations per person.
    So I would like to offer my services to those who don't quite have the ability to make nice banners or sigs for themselves.

I don't have endless spare time to make them so you may have to be a bit patient but if you would like one feel free to post here or message me. You can chose the colours and themes I will discuss that with you via messages.

I was going to make a seperate thread for them and I may do that in the future but for now I will just update them in my build showcase thread.

I will update the 2nd post in this thread with all the banners I have made for people and even though I am not the best at making them I hope you guys like them.
    I also ask that people don't ask for more than 1 of each and plan to use them as they do take time and energy to make them and I put a lot of pride in my creations.
    I am however happy to update the ones made if you would like something added down the track.
    You will be asked to save them to your computer and upload them yourself as I wont keep them uploaded on my photobucket.

So here are the ones I have made so far for people and myself, I won't include the competition banners.

Banners and Sig's
    My%20showcase%20banner.png

Twiggy%20showcase%20banner.png

Mommataurus%20showcase%20banner.png

mommataurus2%20sig%202.png
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Those are very pretty :) I am very interested in graphic design and I can see you have talent ^_^
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Asian Persuasion has such a zen and tranquil appeal! I could definitely relax there!! Beautifully done!! Also very nice of you to lend your graphics talents to those needing banners! The ones you have done are really nice!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Aww thanks @Manssom the ones so far seem very pretty and girly hehe I can do lots of other themes aswell, I think I am going through a real sparkly girly phase haha.
    @Tiki5872 Thank you I am wrapped how it turned out though it looked nothing like that in my mind when I started haha
    The banners and signatures that you have made for your threads and for other simmers are very nice! :) You are very talented in graphical design! It is very kind and thoughtful of you to offer to make banners and signatures for fellow simmers.
    Oooh! The banners and signatures looks awesome! Great job! <3
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    How nice of you to advertise you skills here for fellow simmers, Clare! I know i am super happy with my lovely showcase banner <3 Thanks again, Clare.

Hugs

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top