Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

Comments

• vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Thanks @cbear13, I'm happy you like it! :) Green is my favourite colour, so I have to control myself or I would just use it in every interior I make! Lol
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    I will repost here what I wrote on the challenge thread.
    Family Bargain is a very nice home! :) The interior reflects the blueprint very well! Very nice exterior design of the home! The textures of the exterior look nice. Nice fenced front garden area. The water fountain feature is nice there. The back patio outdoors living area is very nice! Nice kitchen area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and then enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating their meals in the sunshine. They will like keeping fit using the punching bag, as well as having fun swimming in the pool. Nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. It is nice that you have a yoga area in the build. Sims will enjoy doing yoga under the shade of the tree, and the flowers look pretty around the base of the tree. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The layout of the kitchen is very nice! Very nice windows dining area for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outside views whilst eating their meals at the table. The flowers look pretty on the table to see when dining. The bar stool counter area is great ! The coffee picture is a nice touch on the side wall there. Very nice sunken living room! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating there watching TV and reading books from the bookcase. The pig is cute on top of the bookcase! The red flowers are nice on the table for sims to see when sitting there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the side wall desk table using the computer. The items on the study wall shelf are nice home items there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It is nice that you have placed a photo of your sims on the master bedroom wall. The heart teddy and panda lamp look cute in the kids bedroom! It looks nice how you have done the corner study desk counter nook in the room. The starry wall strip pattern is pretty.
    The home is very nice :)
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Wow so amazing! I can't wait to check out more on here! I have a lot to learn yet! But so much inspiration! If only I had posted more before my break or checked things out more rather than being quiet I would have learnt more now! So amazing will be checking things out when I get up in the morning! Am looking forward to it!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great looking modern home! Love the clean lines and the roof! I like how you have fenced the backyard. Love the soft, neutral colours of the interiors. Well done! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Curious how do you get those cloud photo frames is it using the photography skill?? Thanks also amazing builds love them!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
    Thanks so much @rosemow, @Nejioranaid and @yanti68 for stopping by and leaving me such kind comments! <3

@Sorceress thank you so much for your comment and for nominating my "Craftsman - 10K Downloads" home for a Maxis fave! <3 About your question, do you mean the framed photo in the bedroom of my most recent build "Family Bargain"? If so, I got that using the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat. After typing the cheat, you can find it in Decorations/Misc (it's a picture of something in space, but there are a lot of different choices of photos in the same object). :)
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    Great thread @vethesims. Love your unquiet interior and exterior designs. Congrats on Sorority House being favored by Maxis. <3:)
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Congrats hun on your fav <3
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Congratulations on the Maxis Fave! :star::star::star: Sorority House is absolutely Gorgeous :blush:
  • CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    hello vethesims :)
    took me a while to see all your creations :) one can i say your buildings are amazing! love presentation - like to see on screens sims, love to see them living, acting, playing, etc. it makes ur houses more realistic :) good work sweety
    and congratz on maxis fav aswell
    greeting Cayrees
    Thank you guys so much @rosemow, @Issabella14, @cbear13, @WrathofCath and @Cirya! <3 I'm so happy my Sorority House got faved, it was a lot of work! :)

@Cirya Thanks for stopping by and taking time looking through my thread! I'm very glad you like my builds! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Many congrats on your Maxis fav, very well deserved :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited September 2015
    Thank you so much @masajo! <3

Hi everyone, hope you're having an amazing week! <3 I'm here to share with you my newest home, that is my entry for the #4sims4nine challenge. This time we have to create a sim or a family and build a house for them that is suitable for their profession. The budget is 120,000.

I made a home for the Hart family (find them here):
    00.jpg

Kyla is a painter and that's how she provides for her family (her husband Matthew and their kids Ella and Ryan), so I designed their dream home.

An Artists Dream Home (or search for my id in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

1_zps0ktgvlqa.jpg

2_zpsvdvrzzdk.png

3_zpsnoobqqk3.png

4_zpsv2boomag.png

5_zpsdv3zh7s0.png

6_zpsolnkopdp.png

7_zpsdtof5ywl.png

8_zpstbm7xe9d.png

9_zpsvjlwoxux.png

10_zpsyowhuru1.png

11_zpspukhdgw9.png

12_zpscf9qecb2.png

13_zpssmozydie.png

14_zps617krzgh.png

15_zps1meeumgt.png

16_zpszj5dlvyl.png

17_zpsd1gmechz.png

18_zpsi7hi1fhh.png
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh its so awesome @vethesims I love the outdoor pond behind the easel very beautiful, I am having trouble deciding what profession to do painter was my first choice but dont think I can compare with your build haha
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    edited September 2015
    Thanks @Cbear13, I'm so happy you like it! :) When I saw the challenge the first profession that came to my mind was painter! Lol I'm sure you could to compare, your builds are absolutely gorgeous!! <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    An Artists Dream home is very nice! @vethesims :) The exterior design of the home is very pretty! The roofing and the dormer are very nice! The dome type windows look very nice on either sides of the front door and the stone texture of the front entrance area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the fencing along the front section and side edges of the lot! The flowers on the front fencing, in the front garden and in the front corner nook look very pretty! The car port looks great! The backyard areas are so very nice! Very nice greenery covered trellis outdoors living and hot tub patio! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. Very nice outdoors dining and bar areas! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table, or enjoy having a drink from the bar. The sunken swimming pool area is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. The outdoors art nook area is so very pretty! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine, in the very nice floral and water fountains setting! It would be a very restful place to enjoy painting. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice indoors art studio as well . The floral cart looks nice in the room and the art decor there looks great! The paintings look nice on the wall. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst doing the painting. The street art on the floor looks great! Very nice living room and kitchen areas! The bar stool alcove look great with the columns on the sides of it. The green and brown colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. The green wall tiling adds a nice look in the kitchen. The fruit wall pictures are nice for sims to see when cooking and eat there. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the counter. Very nice fireplace sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa watching TV, reading a book from the bookcase and warming up near the fire. The flowers look pretty on the coffee table. It is a very nice picture of the family sitting at the dining table together eating some cake. The butterflies picture and sunny sunflowers are pretty for them to see whilst dining there. The wooden texture of the master bedroom windows wall looks nice and calming . Very nice windows study desk nook! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst sitting there using the computer. Sims will enjoy watching TV whilst laying in bed. The table ledge looks great in the bedhead section. The pink and blue colour schemes of the kids bedrooms look very nice! Very nice corner study desk table nooks in the rooms! The wall shelves look nice there with the items on them. The heart teddy looks cute in the girls bedroom! The starry wall pattern print looks pretty there. Nice TV watching area. The lady bird looks cute there! The colourful plumbobs picture on the bedhead alive is very nice there. It looks nice how you have placed photos of the sims on the study desk nook walls. The family of sims are very nice! Kyla and Ella are very pretty!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    edited September 2015
    beautiful artists house :) love garden and interesting design of interior, especially open kitchen conected with dinning and living room, very nice! and i'm big lover of using green and blue :)
    fantastic work!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Beautiful façade to your Artists Dream Home, looks so interesting and unique and the landscaping is amazing. Wonderful interior design and layout, love all the MOO :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much @rosemow, @Cirya, @Nejioranaid and @masajo for your kind comments! I'm happy you all like my Artists Dream home! <3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2015
    WOW! Great looking home! It does look dreamy/ fairytale! :) Perfect for an artist! Love the high roofs, the garden and especially that little painting area with the fountain! The hot tub area is simply gorgeous. <3 Love your colour palette inside and all the rooms are beautifully decorated. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3

Edit: Forgot to say, congrats on the Maxis fav! Very well deserved! :)
    @yanti68 Thanks, I'm very happy you like my new home! Thank you for always leaving me such kind comments here and in the gallery! <3
  • leotrixyleotrixy Posts: 74 Member
    Hello, @vethesims. Congrats to Sorority House on the Maxis fav!
    Beautiful build with very nice family! Love your exterior designs and gardens! :)
    HjWuFsV.jpg