Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    @MariTomKaulitZ Oh my, this kitty is absolutely cute and adorable <3 I have to agree with everyone you did a really wonderful job with creating her. Already fav'd, rec'd and adopted :mrgreen:

@NagyGina You always tend to overdo the gifting thing so much! Thank you so much for choosing some wonderful gifts for me aswell, even though you already did your job with paying the sponsored prize. You make my mondays a lot sunnier o:)

I'll update my wishlist here a bit. I'm setting up a whole fresh new sims game, with ALL the store content I'm going to have completed soon, though I still have some trouble to transfer my old household without any cc. (I just don't wnat to loose them). Hope when its all done I can create some wishes here again, too.

I hope everyone can start into a fresh new and wonderful week!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Nice to hear, @ajaxpost :) I've been collecting points like crazy while they ads are running for me, but now I rather host my own competition than buy the rest of the Store. I also got the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection to my Origin and now I've been playing it and it's so nostalgic :') And fast! This week I hope I get everything installed and be joining you with gifts :yum:
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Thank you @EvaKouk, @ajaxpost and @Heledriel! :blush:

And welcome back @Silvakristiina! Oh, I feel exactly the same about the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection! It brings me back to my childhood haha :smiley:
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Hey, I'm not dead yet. Sorry for my absence. I've just been extremely focused on the OE basics: finding work and a new place to live.

Happy belated birthday @NagyGina Mia and @WhimsicalWind Nathan!

Creator’s Username: @VGryphon
    Nominee's Username: I'll find someone. :smile:
    Username of Recipient: @Anfoxxy
    Item Title: Gift Banner
    Avatar or Banner with appropriate Link:
    AB94qxt.png
    http://imgur.com/AB94qxt
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Nicy siggy link. Good luck with house and job hunting.
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Hey, I'm not dead yet. Sorry for my absence. I've just been extremely focused on the OE basics: finding work and a new place to live.

Happy belated birthday @NagyGina Mia and @WhimsicalWind Nathan!

Username of Recipient: @Anfoxxy
    http://i.imgur.com/AB94qxt.png
    http://imgur.com/AB94qxt
    @VGryphon: Eric, thank you for the belated birthday wishes! <3 I am sending you out lots of positive energies that your job hunt is fulfilling and a new awesome place is found! And as for your gift banner for @Anfoxxy, I :love: it! <3 I have mentally rec'd and fav'd, but was able to change all my likes to your siggies & banners to Awesomes in this thread and your thread! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @Silvakristiina & @MariTomKaulitZ, Oh yes! I sometimes play Sims 2 for a bit of nostalgia, where my sims still give me those dirty looks if I try to have them do something when they are hungry or tired, and toddlers can ask others to read to them. Thus far (imho), Sims 2 offered the best of everything, with only the exception of having an open world. :smiley:

@Heledriel, I am super happy to gift you, for you are such an awemazing person through and through! <3
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    NagyGina wrote: »
    @Silvakristiina & @MariTomKaulitZ, Oh yes! I sometimes play Sims 2 for a bit of nostalgia, where my sims still give me those dirty looks if I try to have them do something when they are hungry or tired, and toddlers can ask others to read to them. Thus far (imho), Sims 2 offered the best of everything, with only the exception of having an open world. :smiley:

@Heledriel, I am super happy to gift you, for you are such an awemazing person through and through! <3

I do still love Sims 2, but I missed putting my furniture diagonal last time I played ;) other than that, you're quite right I think. But Sims 3 is also very good imo, I might love Sims 1, 2 & 3 equally!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I would sometimes return to the Sims orginal game to play families I liked - the trailer family with the dogs and the lady who had all the cats. :) Generally though, I liked the graphics of Sims 2 so much better and the ability to change hair and eyes on faces. That was a bit step forward - the customizing of the faces (which is one thing I looked forward to with Sims 4). When I try to return to play Sims 2 now, I get frustrated that I can't turn the screen around anyway I want. And, I always hated the fact that I couldn't get the plumbing to all be the same color (that is what I hate about Sims 4 too - limited color options). So, for me, the color wheel, (toddlers), and open world make Sims 3 the best so far. Though I'd still love to play some of my favorite Sims from past editions, I want to play them in Sims 3. :)
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited September 2015
    The Sims 3 is definitely the game I play the most, as I also miss certain things while playing the Sims 2. But I just love how I know every single family and background song in that game, and just the funny little details the game had.

@SjappielovePaul - do you know about the boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true cheat in the Sims 2? That one allows you to rotate your furniture. Not as freely as you can in the Sims 3, but still :)
    Post edited by pxelskies on
  • Options
    Another request filled.

Username of Recipient: @EvaKouk
    e3TnfyC.png
    http://i.imgur.com/e3TnfyC.png
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @VGryphon Had to lol your last post as I've only just read your signature relating to your Top 5 list! :)

There's something I've been wondering about and hope y'all can help me. When I first came onto the forum I found a Sims magazine (just searched for magazine!). It had articles, and photos, and was really interesting, I thought.

It doesn't seem to be operating now (although I haven't checked today). There may be others off the forum, but I'm looking for something without 'travelling'.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please? B)

I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @VGryphon Had to lol your last post as I've only just read your signature relating to your Top 5 list! :)
    Thank you! I'm glad that you liked it.

XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    The Sims 3 is definitely the game I play the most, as I also miss certain things while playing the Sims 2. But I just love how I know every single family and background song in that game, and just the funny little details the game had.

@SjappielovePaul - do you know about the boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true cheat in the Sims 2? That one allows you to rotate your furniture. Not as freely as you can in the Sims 2, but still :)

I did not, but now I do! I might go and try this weekend, if I have time left lol. Thank you very much for informing me!!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Another request filled.

Username of Recipient: @EvaKouk
    @VGryphon, another awesome siggy banner for @EvaKouk! Thank you again all the wishes you have been filling! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    I remember RAWR used to work on SiMagizine, but they probably quit publishing when Sims 4 came out. There is magazine for Sims 4 now.
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Thanks @ciane, shame there is nothing for Sims3 now, it made interesting reading. :'(

I was thinking of adding a wish to my list, but couldn't quite see how it would work out, and would be grateful for input. :o

Something along the lines of a job sheet. Not sure if you know what I mean, so picture this ...

The Simlish Herald

Wanted: Guinea-pig to test out play with a cupboard full of Imaginary Friends. Closet and IFs will be available for download from the Exchange. No CC/CAP. Reward for successful applicant.

Wanted: Host for new thread relating to Halloween Contest. Would suit someone with experience/time/long wishlist. Should be willing to take direction from lazy sponsor, and aide with vivid imagination.

I suppose what I'm wishing for is someone prepared to take on running The Simlish Herald, with very little input from me, but with frequent wishlist raids, from anyone making use of its' pages. This is not a one-off wish but a long-running opportunity. Not sure if there is any interest in this, so would be grateful for any feedback.

By the way, those 2 'ads' are real. If anyone is interested in applying, please post here or PM me.

@NagyGina I'm hoping this is still within the Creativity rules? Please let me know if it isn't. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    @VGryphon Thought i should thank you here as well! Your creativity is beyond borders and im so glad to have such a pretty signature banner! Massive thank you! :smiley:
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • Options
    Thanks @ciane, shame there is nothing for Sims3 now, it made interesting reading. :'(

I was thinking of adding a wish to my list, but couldn't quite see how it would work out, and would be grateful for input. :o

Something along the lines of a job sheet. Not sure if you know what I mean, so picture this ...

The Simlish Herald

Wanted: Guinea-pig to test out play with a cupboard full of Imaginary Friends. Closet and IFs will be available for download from the Exchange. No CC/CAP. Reward for successful applicant.

Wanted: Host for new thread relating to Halloween Contest. Would suit someone with experience/time/long wishlist. Should be willing to take direction from lazy sponsor, and aide with vivid imagination.

I suppose what I'm wishing for is someone prepared to take on running The Simlish Herald, with very little input from me, but with frequent wishlist raids, from anyone making use of its' pages. This is not a one-off wish but a long-running opportunity. Not sure if there is any interest in this, so would be grateful for any feedback.

By the way, those 2 'ads' are real. If anyone is interested in applying, please post here or PM me.

@NagyGina I'm hoping this is still within the Creativity rules? Please let me know if it isn't. B)
    @mothersuperior2, I think this is an awesome idea, and I added it to the Ideas and Concepts Wishlists. I wish I had the time to attempt taking on these feats, but as everyone knows I am slow go with updating, and I apologize for that, but I do so hope someone will take on the Sim Herald and that you will get lots of takers wanting to do the ads! :kissing_heart:

• Options
    @ADWilson
    P1013271.JPG

Trying to think of something clever to say
    To a person who is awesome in each and every way
    So helpful, insightful and intuitive too
    There is so much that I have learned from you
    Your generosity exceeds limitations galore
    Always eager to contribute and give so much more
    Than expected, more than perceived
    So much more than imagined or ever believed
    Oh Yessss, Addy, tis you I speak about,
    And to you, I want to shout out:
    May each & everyone of your Wishes come true
    And an awemazing Happy Birthday to an awemazing you!
    <3
  • Options
    Congrats @ADWilson, I hope you have a beautifull day :)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    300x199xthank-you-note-flowers.jpg.pagespeed.ic.8hLiIN2aea.jpg

Woke up early with Sims on my mind, decided to jump in game for a bit
    Game is loading, peeking at notifications, good thing I don't need to sit

Such a lovely rhyming poem and personalized cake decorated with roses plus cute fey
    It may be dark-thirty outside, but your wonderful surprise has brightened my day

Thank You, @NagyGina, for crafting this truly unique and wonderful piece of word art
    Time certainly was spent finding the image and then creating such a clever work of heart

By having a place to share game-made gifts, you continue to spread goodwill and good cheer
    Thank You for hosting this thread and the comfortable, caring environment you've created here

But that's not all because you insist on tossing gifts here and there with much glee
    Your generosity makes many SimFriends (including myself!) as happy as can be!

So thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU for all that you do
    Our Community is a better place because of people like YOU!

BIG Hugs filled with <3 and friendship,
    Addy
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
  • Options
    Congrats @ADWilson, I hope you have a beautifull day :)

Thank you, @SjappielovePaul, much appreciated :smiley:
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @ADWilson

Thank you, @LadyEmillye
    The messages posted by NagyGina, SjappielovePaul and yourself have already taken care of the "Happy" part :smiley: