Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🏡 Cath's Creations 🏡

Comments

• Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @itguyinsc, Thank you for your lovely comments, Itsy! I feel the same way about you and your builds. Your new Twilight Wedding lot is Gorgeous! I Love your idea for the bridge and the cool roofing on the structure to the side. :)

@rosemow, Thank you for your very kind review and for the congrats, Rose! :)<3

@BreeMiles, Lol and thank you, Bree! I'm so glad I Finally remembered to add them to your thread, lol. :p Hugs, <3<3

@Manssom, Thank you for the kind comment, Manssom! :)

@Tiki5872, Thank you so much, Tiki! I'm glad I was able to get the fairy-feel across. Now it's making me wish we had fairies for the game, lol. :p

@BryonyRae, Thank you, Bry!! Once I got the roofing the way I liked, everything just kind of fell into place. I actually used that bed and dresser for a room challenge that Retha had earlier this summer. I remembered them while working on this and thought, why not use them again, lol. :D

@RyeCris16, Thank you for your lovely comments, Rye! I'm glad you liked the fence and arch. You are always welcome to use my ideas :blush: This time I did not borrow that idea but who knows if anyone else has done it too, lol! Thank you also for the fave and the good luck wishes. :)<3

@suepea, Thank you so much, Sue! I'm thrilled you like it enough to include in your game! o:) We're all fine here thanks, I hope you and yours are doing well too. :) I can't believe we're into Sept already! This summer just Flew by. Love and hugs for you too, Sue! <3<3

@Brennachan, Aww thank you for the sweet comment, Brenna! Hugs, hip-bumps and bear-bumps, lol! :p<3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOWZA Cath! :) I am blown away again by your latest build! Such a pretty build! I particularly love the landscaping! Wouldn't mind taking a stroll in that garden. Beautiful interiors too. Every room looks so cosy! It looks like a build straight out of a fairytale! Well done! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    It is nice that your Pennywort Cottage home is featured on simsvip site! :) It is a very pretty home! Very nice roofing and exterior design of the home! The layout of the interior is very nice!
  • Options
    @yanti68, Such a sweet comment, Yanti! Thank you :)<3

@rosemow, Thank you Rose! <3 I had fun trying to squeeze as much as I could into that little starter and still keep it under budget. :p
  • Options
    @Cbear13 and @Zita1966z recently started a newspaper called, "The Sims4 Gazette" and kindly asked me to do an interview.

I Love their idea for getting to know our fellow simmers better! :blush: They have already had a few interviews of other friends that I'm sure you would like to read about. You can find this cool newspaper here

The%20Gazette%20-%20Issue%206%20WrathofCath%20pg1.jpg
    Page 2
    The%20Gazette%20-%20Issue%206%20WrathofCath%20pg2.jpg

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    The Cath behind the Wrath, haha I love that <3 Really nice interview :)
    And wow, over 60,000 downloads! :scream: That is just so cool!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    It is a very nice interview. :) I posted about you and your interview on the other thread, but just wanted to send a hug here <3 and to say that I look forward to seeing your next build! Happy building and simming! :)
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Loved your interview Cath and your last build Faeries Landing is stunning!! :)
  • Options
    Great to read the interview dear Cath! It is nice to know you a little better. Hugs <3
  • Options
    Thank you @Manssom! Or should I say, "Golden Boy"? :p I have to say that @Cbear13 is very clever with her titles. I'm enjoying seeing what she comes up with for each new interview. :D Congrats on your TONS of DL's for Elysia also, Manssom! B)

@rosemow, Thank you for your lovely comment, Rose! :) Big hugs for you my sweet friend <3<3

@vethesims, Thank you so much V! I appreciate your very kind comment. :)

@yanti68, Thank you Yanti! I can't Wait till it's your turn, my friend! It really is a nice idea and I Love getting to know everyone better. Hugs, <3<3
  • Options
    ShesVeryNiceShesVeryNice Posts: 106 Member
    You have some lovely builds here! :)
  • Options
    kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Really good interview dear Cath!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh My Goodness!! Oh My Goodness!! Another celebrity!!!

*faints*

hmmmm, what??!! Oh No! Not again. First that 'golden boy' and now a Wraith!! No, that's wrong :o ...hehehehehe
    .....Wrath....Okay, that's better! :p

Wonderful interview, Ms Cath. I wanna give that hubby of yours a big....WOOT!! WOOT!! for getting that PC Sim game for you. Your builds remind me of HOME. There is always a little piece of a hug in each of your builds. Makes me smile.♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Congratulations on " A Golden Celebration " room being favourited by Maxis! :) Thankyou very much for entering the room in the room challenge thread! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Faeries Landing is an incredibly beautiful build with awesome landscaping. Love the green and brown interior tones and your choice of furnishings and décor. It all looks enchanting, mystical and magical :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @ShesVeryNice Thank you for the kind comment :blush:
    Cassee wrote: »
    Oh My Goodness!! Oh My Goodness!! Another celebrity!!!

*faints*

hmmmm, what??!! Oh No! Not again. First that 'golden boy' and now a Wraith!! No, that's wrong :o ...hehehehehe
    .....Wrath....Okay, that's better! :p

Wonderful interview, Ms Cath. I wanna give that hubby of yours a big....WOOT!! WOOT!! for getting that PC Sim game for you. Your builds remind me of HOME. There is always a little piece of a hug in each of your builds. Makes me smile.♥♥

@kameliaxxx and @Cassee, Thank you both for the lovely comment about the interview! LOL, Cassee! :p:D Thank you for the very kind comment! I can't Wait, till it's your turn! :p<3

@rosemow, Thank you for the congrats, Rose! :blush:<3

@masajo, Thank you for the wonderful comments on Faeries Landing! :blush:<3
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    @WrathofCath I really enjoyed your interview with Gazette, it was very nice to get the opportunity to get to know you more (My grammar is plumming again :D) and we could have a better look at you building secrets lol xD You're latest builds are also stunning and from me congrats again for the Maxis Fav on your Simself <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    :open_mouth: How could I miss this? (well, we both know the reason ;) lol It seems like I would have been in other planet. The rebuild the kitchen with Leroy Merlin planet lol A very bad experience !!)
    Your Fairies Landing is just AMAZING !! A master piece, dear !! :love:
  • Options
    @YJP19299, Thank you so very much for both your lovely comment and for the congrats! I love the idea of getting to know all of our friends here a little better too! :blush:

@AIRIS6962, Thank you for your awesome comment, Inma! I had to look up who Leroy Merlin was. Thought he was a person, lol :p Around here we have Lowes and Home Depot. On the good side though, you are finally finished and it looks Fantastic! Now you can sit back and enjoy your lovely new space. <3:kissing_heart:
  • Options
    Writer's Repose 2br, 3ba.
    Lot Size: 20x15
    Cost: $72,440
    No CC

Gallery Link

Yup. You guessed it. Another build for a BuildnShare Challenge. :p This challenge was for an author who wanted a private home with beautiful views. She also wanted a nice entertainment center and luxurious surroundings and all on a budget. I didn't want to spend too much on the lot and I remembered how pretty the winding river and mountain views are on Agave Abode over in Oasis Springs. Bonus is it's a small lot for a small price. I built her a modern with only narrow windows on the right side for privacy. I put the larger windows on the left side and back, to take in the amazing views. Anyway, here's her new home!

The front and right side of the home with narrow windows for privacy:
    09-09-15_4-50nbspPM_zpsrt2ofjrv.png
    09-09-15_4-50nbspPM-2_zpsiseqzjqn.png

Here's that Beautiful view with the back and left side set up to take in the scenery:
    09-09-15_4-51nbspPM_zpsssbylblj.png
    09-09-15_4-52nbspPM-2_zpshyfcpwj2.png
    09-09-15_6-46nbspPM-2_zpsmpxiz7e9.png

On entering the first floor, there's a small reading nook. The two bedrooms are straight ahead and the full bath is on the left. I put the bedrooms on the lowest level because I wanted to use the upper levels, with the best views for her waking hours.
    09-09-15_4-55nbspPM_zpsu8u9xk54.png
    09-09-15_8-04nbspPM_zpsmn3ujfz3.png

The guest bedroom:
    09-09-15_4-57nbspPM_zpsdo7i88o9.png

The master bedroom:
    09-09-15_5-00nbspPM-2_zpstlskaw5j.png
    09-09-15_5-01nbspPM_zps7gevmpyb.png

And the full bath:
    09-09-15_6-27nbspPM_zpsyxvkl2ny.png

On the second floor is an open concept kitchen, dining and living area. There's a balcony in the back with a little dining table to take in those amazing views and a 3/4 bath:
    09-09-15_6-31nbspPM_zpsfb005yfs.png
    09-09-15_6-30nbspPM-3_zps718sanba.png
    09-09-15_5-46nbspPM_zpsmzogbubt.png
    09-09-15_6-31nbspPM-3_zpsbbinnpfm.png
    09-09-15_6-30nbspPM-2_zpsen545kcs.png
    09-09-15_6-32nbspPM-2_zpsilkew4vz.png
    09-09-15_6-32nbspPM_zpsnwdarqjw.png

On the top floor is the study/office with the best views in the house. It has balconies on three sides and all are open to the desert breezes. The desk is placed in the center of the room facing the gorgeous view of the winding river. There's a little coffee bar for those late nights, when writing, a small reading and editing nook with more of those gorgeous views and a half bath. The balcony in the back has a chess table and incredible views:
    09-09-15_7-56nbspPM_zpsfvpazk5e.png
    09-09-15_7-56nbspPM-3_zpsevinnszp.png
    09-09-15_6-40nbspPM_zpss1cxwhaa.png
    09-09-15_6-39nbspPM-4_zps3i7sel12.png
    09-09-15_6-42nbspPM_zpsfin6z7ge.png
    09-09-15_6-37nbspPM-4_zpsrzpeihjx.png

A couple of views of the balconies on the top floor:
    09-09-15_6-44nbspPM_zpsefjugria.png
    09-09-15_6-44nbspPM-2_zpswknwdvtm.png
    09-09-15_6-38nbspPM-3_zpscqfatddh.png

And finally, a night shot:

Good night!
    09-09-15_6-48nbspPM-2_zps9cpuuacz.png

• Options
    Writer's Repose is a very nice home! :) The design of the home is very nice! Very nice balconies! The stone, wooden and beige texture of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors whilst inside. The narrower lights look nice on the side of the home. The upper balconies with the open doors look very great! Very nice upper balcony and ground patio sitting areas for sims to enjoy being outdoors in the air looking at the views. The flowers look nice around the bases of the trees in the front area of the home, and the flowers are nice along the side of the home. The car port and enlarged car look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The green flowers in the staircase entrance nook and the roses wall picture look pretty there for sims to see as they enter the home. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa there reading a book with sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. The green colour scheme of the guest bedroom is very calming! The leafy pictures look very nice on the bedhead and the wall facing the bed, complementing the colour scheme. The candles, books and blossom plant are nice touches on the bedhead ledge. The tissues and books are homely there. Very nice master bedroom! The wall of candles at the bedhead is very pretty there! The pink colour scheme of the room is very nice! Very nice vanity table! It is great that there is a bookcase in the bedroom for sims to enjoy reading. The leafy picture on the bathroom wall is restful for sims to see when bathing there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It is nice and light filled. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the views whilst preparing meals. The pears and roses pictures are nice touches on the wall. Very nice windows dining nook! Sims will enjoy eating their meals there looking out at the nice scenery. It looks nice how you have angled the dining table there. The pink and white flowers and the lantern lights look so very pretty there! The wall picture is very nice! Very nice living room! The sofas look nice how they are placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching TV, reading a book, and listening to music through the wall speakers. The pink and white coloured flowers in the corner are very pretty there as well. The colour scheme through the home is very restful and calming! The plants are nice nature touches either sides of the fireplace. Very nice office room! It looks nice how you have placed the computer desk in the middle of the room. Sims will enjoy very nice views of the outdoors whilst sitting there using the computer, as they look out through the windows and the open balcony. The lantern light looks pretty there! The paintings are nice touches either sides of the balcony. Sims will enjoy having a cup of coffee from the coffee maker. Very nice corner armchair sitting nook for sims to enjoy reading a book from the bookcase in the sunshine. They will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst in the room using the computer. Sims will have fun playing chess in the outdoors air on the balcony.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    YAY for a new Cath build! <3:) Great to see a modern build from you! Lovely architecture! I love the balconies so much! Great colour combo all around! Such a lovely soft palette for the interiors. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery.
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    This last one is definitely one of my favourite works :heart: