Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot 2 Special Announcement 4/26/16

Comments

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited September 2015
    Okay last entry, just wanted to pad your numbers a bit more. Feel free to use them or not, it's up to you.
    shelby-dayana.jpg

It's a '2 for the price of 1' special! Shelby & Dayana Hayden are ready to jump into the cast of Love Shot.

Shelby
    Chief of Mischief | Goofball | Romantic | Geek

Dayana
    Chief of Mischief | Goofball | Loves Outdoors | Romantic

''Double Trouble'', the ''Twin Terrors'', these are just a few names for Shelby and Dayana. These identical twins have been trouble since the first day of school. There are still stories circulating around school of the pranks they pulled during their days there. Now they've decided to join a bachelor show together. Could this be another prank? Or will this signal the end of their partnership in crime?

They swear that their entry is legit. "We do everything together," they said when asked. The sly smile they gave each other when they thought the camera was off though may suggest a different story. What do these two have planned for the show if they get selected? Only time will tell. This much is known for sure, if the interview was anything to go by, they'll be wearing the same clothes to confuse every one.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    Seems like we've reached sort of a dead end with the entries. WTP!?!

I may just close it sooner and start the poll. Is there anybody still interested entering a sim or plan on entering one soon?

I definitely still want to enter! The Sim I intended is still a Teen in-game. I think I'll have to age her up early -- I'll try to get her submission in tomorrow. (Today? It's 5AM and I haven't slept yet. :/ )
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I had someone I was working on but she's been so cute that I didn't know if anyone would like her in the game. I like her. She's improved herself from a lowly townie, lol. I have to see how her skills progressed since the last time I played her.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Seems like we've reached sort of a dead end with the entries. WTP!?!

I may just close it sooner and start the poll. Is there anybody still interested entering a sim or plan on entering one soon?

I definitely still want to enter! The Sim I intended is still a Teen in-game. I think I'll have to age her up early -- I'll try to get her submission in tomorrow. (Today? It's 5AM and I haven't slept yet. :/ )

As of now the original deadline still stands, just checking to see if anyone was still interested. Of course you can enter anytime before the 18th.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    Wellll, I'm back with another entry. She's from my very first Sims 4 save.

Brooklyn York
    Aspiration: Chief of Mischief
    Charisma 5
    Fitness 8
    Handiness 3
    Mischief 7
    Mixology 4
    Violin 6

im8ho2.png

iwlrmh.png

Brooklyn is quite the spitfire.

Born Ingrid York, Brooklyn grew up in Bridgeport, the only child of two very demanding parents. As a teenager, she rebelled against her parents' expectation that she become a famous violinist, and decided that she would move out on her own as soon as she reached young adulthood. Upon her young adult birthday, she legally changed her name from Ingrid to Brooklyn, and ran to the tattoo parlor to get her first tattoo (a heart on her shoulder to remind her to always follow her heart). Unfortunately, her hatred for structure and limitations impacted her job search, and she has struggled to succeed as a bartender as she would rather be drinking than mixing the drinks! Since she couldn't make the bills alone, Brooklyn recruited her best childhood friend, Gracelyn, to move out with her.

Where Gracelyn was even-tempered, charming, practical, and compassionate, Brooklyn is hot-tempered, wild, judgmental, brash, and opinionated. As much as she would hate to admit it, she has inherited the snobbery of her parents, and has a champagne taste on a beer budget. But throughout their friendship, Gracelyn has managed to ground Brooklyn and keep a lid on that mischievous temperament that has so often gotten Brooklyn in trouble.

Brooklyn isn't all bad - she is a playful free-spirit, fiercely loyal friend, and spontaneous wild card. She enjoys running and weight-lifting (it makes her feel bad-plum), metaphysical studies (she has a collection of crystals and an untapped interest in voodoo) and playing "practical jokes" that typically are at someone else's expense (and are sometimes mean-spirited). Brooklyn has not had a serious romantic relationship to date as her rough around the edges, wild child, better-than-thou demeanor often drives men off.

Gracelyn has recently met the man of her dreams and is moving out of their joint rental property to live with her new husband. Worried for her friend, Gracelyn has encouraged Brooklyn to apply for this season of Love Shot in hopes that Brooklyn might finally find a man who can tame her. And by "encouraged," that really means that Gracelyn filled out the application for her. But Brooklyn figured she can't pay the rent on her own anyway, and has nothing to lose - so she didn't argue when Gracelyn dropped the application in the mail.
    @PeachyKeen88 She's cute, love her name.

@Munterbacon I like the twin ideas. It puts an interesting spin on things.
    @Munterbacon I like the twin ideas. It puts an interesting spin on things.

I wasn't sure how you would take the idea =) I'm glad you like it! Feel free to give them different clothes/hair if you want to, as long as they both match it won't really matter! :D

dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    I might have one more entry for you - just had an idea!
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited September 2015
    Sidney Webb
    Self-Assured | Clumsy | Family Oriented
    Collector | Freelance Botanist
    Download by searching #LSBachelor on the gallery (CC checked!)

09-04-15_9-57c2a0pm-5.png

Thinking back on her life, Sidney couldn't recall ever being told that she was beautiful. Okay, her mother probably did the night of her junior prom... maybe her grandfather at her cousin's wedding, but... they're family! They totally don't count. Not one unrelated guy has said that to her... besides her high school boyfriend but he was just trying to get into her pants (and he didn't succeed, thank you so much). She was always known as that nice cute girl.

Did that matter to her? No way!

She knew that she was a talented and intelligent woman. She was known as the only person in her neighborhood who could keep day lilies alive longer than a week. She was a decent cook. She managed to get in shape after eating her cooking, even though her face, knees, and elbows saw the pavement during a jog more often than she'd care to admit.

Her mother was the one who signed her up for the dating show. She considered Sidney "accomplished, pretty, and sweet" and promised that the bachelor would fall for her charm instantly. Sidney disagreed. She knew she was a catch but the bachelor probably wouldn't be worth her time...

Sidney has a little CC and several decent skills:
    • level 2 in comedy & video games
    • level 3 in charisma
    • level 4 in fitness, wellness, & handiness
    • level 6 in cooking
    • level 7 in gardening
    CC used: I rescued her from the townie bin and worked her into shape! At first she looked a little like Tina Belcher from Bob's Burgers (haha, @Rorygilmore34!) but I quickly lost the blue dress and knee high socks she generated. ;)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Yay Sidney! She looks like a sweetheart of steel - nice, but not to be trifled with. I love her dress, @Meggles! :)
    I guess since the close of the poll is in two weeks, I'll finally get around to making the build for it. I'm slacking a bit.
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Wow lol. It's like that sometimes.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Wow lol. It's like that sometimes.

I still haven't wrote one episode of Hella Good yet. lol But I'm working on it.
    Oh gosh. I'll let you slide this time.
    forum_final.png

Jes2G wrote: »
    Oh gosh. I'll let you slide this time.

I think I need a break from writing in general. I just can't get myself in the spirit of doing it. IDK. I'm going to try literally writing it down on paper and see if that could help.
    That seems to be going around. I've heard several others saying they can't make themselves write. Part of the cycle I guess. I think I'd be annoyed by writing it by hand. My brain is too fast for my pen lol. It would be very cool if that helps though.
    forum_final.png

edited September 2015
    FINALLY.

Keela Scales
    Self-Assured -- Romantic -- Art Lover
    Serial Romantic

keela.png

Born into a well-known legacy -- a #BuildNewcrest legacy no less -- the stigma of "legacy brat" has followed her everywhere she goes. She rejected the legacy life the moment she jumped out of the bassinet; she cried for days when she discovered her fate. Things started to look up for her when she realized she could avoid the heirship altogether; she would just have to break a few rules.

It started with her untimely birthday -- her legacy illegal birthday. Days after her teenage transition, she called in fake sick to school, baked herself a cake, and blew out the candles without any hesitation. By the time everyone got home, she was long gone. There was no longer any trace of "Akela Newcrest," as if she never existed -- and she intends to keep it that way. In her mind, she is an entirely new person.

She spent awhile living on her own, simply enjoying being a free Sim. During this time she completed her lifetime aspiration of becoming a Master Mixologist. Working as a mixologist, she soon realized how many good-looking, fun-loving Sims (like herself) were out there -- her romantic trait kicked in running at full force, and she wanted to woo them all. When she came across the casting call for Love Shot 2, she couldn't resist. She doesn't necessarily think she'll find "the one" on this show; she's interested in it for the fun experience she thinks it will be.

Skills:
    Charisma - 8
    Mixology - 10
    Cooking - 10
    Gourmet Cooking - 5
    Fitness - 5
    Logic - 2

Extra Traits:
    Creatively Gifted
    Essence of Flavor
    Potion Master
    Alluring
    Beguiling
    Great Kisser
    Gym Rat

Keela is available for download on the Gallery under the hashtag #LSBachelor. She is cc-free.
    Post edited by tipsycowplant on
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Aaaah! Akela! <3 She looks so edgy, whew!
    Aaaah! Akela! <3 She looks so edgy, whew!

I love the new her! She was sooo much happier when I was playing her in a new save (but it probably helps that she had a motherloded house with a +3 decor buff... :blush: ). And I'm thankful to clear up some space in my Newcrest save -- Hani's an adult and has her sights on a certain someone. >:)
    FINALLY.

Keela Scales
    Self-Assured -- Romantic -- Art Lover
    Serial Romantic

keela.png

Born into a well-known legacy -- a #BuildNewcrest legacy no less -- the stigma of "legacy brat" has followed her everywhere she goes. She rejected the legacy life the moment she jumped out of the bassinet; she cried for days when she discovered her fate. Things started to look up for her when she realized she could avoid the heirship altogether; she would just have to break a few rules.

It started with her untimely birthday -- her legacy illegal birthday. Days after her teenage transition, she called in fake sick to school, baked herself a cake, and blew out the candles without any hesitation. By the time everyone got home, she was long gone. There was no longer any trace of "Akela Newcrest," as if she never existed -- and she intends to keep it that way. In her mind, she is an entirely new person.

She spent awhile living on her own, simply enjoying being a free Sim. During this time she completed her lifetime aspiration of becoming a Master Mixologist. Working as a mixologist, she soon realized how many good-looking, fun-loving Sims (like herself) were out there -- her romantic trait kicked in running at full force, and she wanted to woo them all. When she came across the casting call for Love Shot 2, she couldn't resist. She doesn't necessarily think she'll find "the one" on this show; she's interested in it for the fun experience she thinks it will be.

Skills:
    Charisma - 8
    Mixology - 10
    Cooking - 10
    Gourmet Cooking - 5
    Fitness - 5
    Logic - 2

Extra Traits:
    Creatively Gifted
    Essence of Flavor
    Potion Master
    Alluring
    Beguiling
    Great Kisser
    Gym Rat

Keela is available for download on the Gallery under the hashtag #LSBachelor. She is cc-free.

Yes, finally! She's cute yet I remain impartial.
    Well I've created the lot for the show. I'd display it but I don't want to giveaway the theme, so I think I'll wait to reveal it in the first episode. but do note, that I am giggling at the thought of it. You guys will love it trust me. lol
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Are you still taking entries or am I too late again?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Well I've created the lot for the show. I'd display it but I don't want to giveaway the theme, so I think I'll wait to reveal it in the first episode. but do note, that I am giggling at the thought of it. You guys will love it trust me. lol

Ooooh! Can't wait! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    YJP19299 wrote: »
    Are you still taking entries or am I too late again?

It's still open. Deadline is the 18th. Enter as many as you like.
    Oh boy. I can't imagine what you're giggling at.
    forum_final.png