Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Challenges (Legacy and Other) for Sims 4

Comments

• EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited August 2015
    Like what? ^^ I want to make the rules as clear as possible @EuphorialQueen
    @likeamusic15 Posted questions/comments on your thread.
    Legacy on Demand Challenge: Rules
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/849468/legacy-on-demand-challenge-rules
    If everything is posted there it will be easier to see all the information in one place.
    To bookmark a thread go to the top right corner and click on the :star:
    When checking bookmarked threads just click on the :star: next to your name
  • Katie1351Katie1351 Posts: 13 New Member
    Hey Everyone! My name is Katie and I am KatiellaGaming on YouTube.I have created this Single Father Challenge and I'm not sure if there are any challenges out there similar to this one, but I absolutely love the idea of this challenge! I hope you guys enjoy this challenge and definitely let me know how it goes for you!
    The rules could possibly change to make this challenge even better!

Single Father Challenge

Objective
    To become a single father and for you and the baby to become as successful in life as possible.

Rules In Point

Starting Out
    • Your male sim needs to become a single father and you can do this in two ways

1. Meet the women who you think is the love of your life and marry her. You later find out that she is very unhappy and is going to have a baby. She divorces you once the baby is born and you are on your own with the baby. Of course you have been living with her so she kicks you out after cleaning out the bank account

2. Meet a beautiful stranger and spend the night with her. You later find out that you’re going to have a baby and she is giving it to you.

Create a Sim
    • In create a sim you can create your sim however you would like but should be a male young adult
    • Aspiration can be whatever you want. To start out with you can have a family oriented aspiration or one to help with skills and a job (must complete 2 aspiration Family oriented &Skill/Job)
    • Any traits to help with job, aspiration and/or family

Life Span
    • Short, Normal or Long

(Father) Young Adult
    • Can stay at a friends or a shelter with the baby/child until enough money is made to build a house
    • Have a full time job
    • Do either Gardening, Painting, Writing etc. to earn extra money
    • Work on building skill(s)
    • Work on aspirations
    • Build relationship with son/daughter

(Father) Young adult/ Adult
    • Complete 1 or more skills
    • Complete 2 aspiration (Family Oriented & Skill/Job)
    • Level 10 in career
    • Relationship bar full with Son/Daughter
    • Best friends with Son/Daughter

When Son/Daughter is a Baby
    • (Father) Can only go to work 3-4 times a week
    • (Father) Needs to stay home and take care of baby the other days
    • Baby can only go to daycare while father is at work

When Son/Daughter is a Child
    • complete aspiration
    • max 1 or more skills
    • attend school, complete homework and have an A in school

When Son/Daughter is a Teenager/Young Adult
    • (Teen) must attend school and complete homework
    • (Teen) A in school
    • (Teen) can get a Part-Time job to help with money
    • (Young Adult) Full-Time job
    • Complete aspiration & skill(s)

Money
    • Earn more than $25,000

House
    • Build/Buy a house worth $20,000 - $30,000 +

Challenge Completed When
    • Lives in a livable home worth $20,000 -$30,000 +
    • (Father) Completed 2 aspirations (Family Oriented & Skill/Job)
    • (Father) Level 10 in a career
    • (Baby as a child) Competed aspiration & Skill
    • (Baby as child) A in school
    • (Baby as teen) A in school
    • (Baby as teen) Part-Time job
    • (Baby as a young adult) Full- Time job
    • Great Father and son/daughter relationship (Best Friends/ full relationship bar)

Challenge Failed If
    • Any of the rules were broken
    • Father doesn’t max skill and/or complete 2 aspirations
    • Father doesn’t reach level 10 in career
    • Child (son/daughter)does not max a skill and/or complete an aspiration before becoming a teenager
    • Teen/Young adult (son/daughter) does not max a skill and/or complete an aspiration
    • Not enough money to live
    • Didn’t become successful enough according to the rules

Rules by Katie of KatiellaGaming (YouTube)
  • lovingbabeslovingbabes Posts: 81 Member
    sounds interesting will you be playing it on your youtube channel love to see how you are doing with it
    > @lovingbabes said:
    > sounds interesting will you be playing it on your youtube channel love to see how you are doing with it

if this is meant for me then yes I will be playing it on my YouTube channel I will be uploading the first part on Monday
    Great so excited to see the lets play
    I'm so glad! I honestly cant wait until its uploaded :) so excited!
    Me either will be watching it as soon as you upload it
    Yay! :)
  • MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    I would appreciate it if you could please add the Queen Bee Challenge that I adapted to the Sims 4. :)
  • DerubelleDerubelle Posts: 638 Member
    Hello! My name is Derubelle and I have recently created a blog called: Derubelle's Simtastic Life (www.derubells.wordpress.com)

I have created a challenge that as far as I know is original (should the rules be in order I would love if it could be added to the list)

[b] Modern "Annie" Challenge [/b]

This is an original Challenge so if you attempt it please give me credit by way of:

1. Referencing my nickname: Derubelle

and

2. Posting a link to this page

The modern “Annie” Challenge is inspired by the new Annie movie! Not a HUGE fan of the movie but do check it out on IMDB if you want a “back story” for this challenge.

—You may not use cheats and you must interpret the rules as intended and not go out of your way to find ways around them —

OBJECTIVE:

The “challenge” ends when she becomes an old woman or when you will have successfully had 25 children grow up into young adults.

RULES:
    1. Create a female young adult resembling Cameron Diaz as closely as possibly with the following traits:
    ×Romantic (or Mean for an extra challenge)
    ×Hates children
    ×Slob
    ×Name : Agatha Hannigan

2. Move her into a house with 2 bedrooms and make one of the bedrooms hers and one children appropriate.

3. Start adopting children, as many as you can handle and make sure that she will never get along with any of the children. Maintain a bad relationship between them (Agatha and the children)

4. She cannot have a job but she can take up a hobby to pay the bills until the first child becomes a teen.
    After that, the child must get a part-time job and pay for bills

5. The horrible mother that is Agatha must EACH day drink 3 alcoholic drinks without the children seeing her. If this isn’t accomplished Agatha will send a child/teen to sleep in the park/at a friend’s house for the night.

6. She must ALSO sleep with a man (can be different man each night or same one) each day without the children/teens seeing him. If they do you must get another man in his place to sleep with. If this isn’t accomplished Agatha will send a child/teen to sleep in the park/at a friend’s house for the night

7.Agatha may not have boyfriends/husbands or wives /girlfriends and no one can move in the house apart from the foster children.

8. She may never ever clean. You may only do cleaning (dishes) through the children and actual cleaning when the first child becomes a teen.
    9. You also cannot hire a maid to do the cleaning , the household is supposed to be verging on poverty.

Additional rules for a more challenging game:
    – the children may have no toys/children objects (example: activity table)
    – all children must achieve As before aging
    – all children and teens must achieve As before aging

ENJOY THE GAME AND BE SURE TO TELL ME HOW IT GOES FOR YOU! x (either by posting here or on my blog page)

*Also please tell me if any rules aren't clear or if you run into any trouble :)*
  • kensgirl73kensgirl73 Posts: 212 Member
    I have decided to try my hand at creating my own challenge. It can be found Here. It is called Forgetting the Past and I hope you enjoy it.
  • IISleepyPandaIIIISleepyPandaII Posts: 6 New Member
    edited August 2015
    Once i'm able to post links could you link my challenge to the list? I made a discussion for it too. Its called Build Up. Maybe you could just link it to the list from there. If you can thanks!
  • ShirviuShirviu Posts: 4 New Member
    Just finished Pinstar's wonder child challenge with 471 points
  • AstridAstrid Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Candy_Ellen said:
    > Astrid wrote: »
    >
    > could someone please help me, i'm trying to find somewhere to post my own sims4 challenges and i don't know where to post it.
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello and welcome! :smile:
    > Well you can start in in the forums, many Simmers do.
    > Just make a new thread, and start writing :)
    > Other options are: Blogger, wordpress, tumblr, wix, weebly,
    > Use what you most feel comfortable, there is no right or wrong way :smile:
    > Hope that helps!

Yes this helps. Thank you. :)
  • AstridAstrid Posts: 3 New Member
    Throughout the generations challenge. I'm not sure if there are any challenges like this one but this is how I was playing my Sims 4 family and I decided to write down some rules

Goal:
    The goal of this challenge is to keep your first sim (primary sim) alive for the next 10 generations of his/her bloodline, you can use a cow plant or potion of youth to prolong you Sims lifespan.

Lifespan:
    Must be on Normal or short if you want a challenge.
    Creating your Sim
    • Your sim must be a young adult.
    • Your sim can be any gender you want.
    • Must have the “family oriented” trait.
    • Can be an alien
    Rules:
    1. All ten generations must be blood related to the Primary sim (this means adopted children’s kids will not count)
    2. You may adopt but the adopted children will not count as descendant because they are not blood related.
    3. The primary sim isn’t allowed have a job (this includes owning a business) but can make money any other way (painting, gardening Etc.).
    4. No other Sims in the household are allowed to prolong their lifespan in anyway (unless your Sim pleads with the grim reaper then that's ok)
    5. Your primary sim is not allowed to marry or be engaged but can have as many boyfriends/girlfriends as they want. The boy/girlfriend are not allowed to move in with the household.
    6. The primary sim can only have one child if your sim has more than one child then that child must be killed off.
    7. All Sims in the family must have at least one “bad” trait ( hot-headed, Mean Etc.)

Next Generations:
    • Sims in the other generations can have more than one child
    • The spouses of descendants may move in (once married) and you may move Sims out of the household but once moved out they cannot move back in.
    • Sims in the other generations can have jobs

Please tell me if i have missed anything or if anything is unclear. And how this goes for you :smiley:
    Astrid wrote: »
    Throughout the generations challenge. I'm not sure if there are any challenges like this one but this is how I was playing my Sims 4 family and I decided to write down some rules

Goal:
    The goal of this challenge is to keep your first sim (primary sim) alive for the next 10 generations of his/her bloodline, you can use a cow plant or potion of youth to prolong you Sims lifespan.

Lifespan:
    Must be on Normal or short if you want a challenge.
    Creating your Sim
    • Your sim must be a young adult.
    • Your sim can be any gender you want.
    • Must have the “family oriented” trait.
    • Can be an alien
    Rules:
    1. All ten generations must be blood related to the Primary sim (this means adopted children’s kids will not count)
    2. You may adopt but the adopted children will not count as descendant because they are not blood related.
    3. The primary sim isn’t allowed have a job (this includes owning a business) but can make money any other way (painting, gardening Etc.).
    4. No other Sims in the household are allowed to prolong their lifespan in anyway (unless your Sim pleads with the grim reaper then that's ok)
    5. Your primary sim is not allowed to marry or be engaged but can have as many boyfriends/girlfriends as they want. The boy/girlfriend are not allowed to move in with the household.
    6. The primary sim can only have one child if your sim has more than one child then that child must be killed off.
    7. All Sims in the family must have at least one “bad” trait ( hot-headed, Mean Etc.)

Next Generations:
    • Sims in the other generations can have more than one child
    • The spouses of descendants may move in (once married) and you may move Sims out of the household but once moved out they cannot move back in.
    • Sims in the other generations can have jobs

Please tell me if i have missed anything or if anything is unclear. And how this goes for you :smiley:
    Have you played this challenge to test it yourself?
    Why must additional children be killed? Does that mean if twins are born you must choose only one? Why not allow for multiple children?
    Or at least use Manage Households to move them in with other families.
    Starting a brand new thread under this category will allow for proper questions and discussion.
    Did you already start a new thread?
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    dbry4i.png

Posted a challenge today, an adaptation of a series of challenges I started in TS3. Click the banner for details.
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Is anyone doing the build Willowcreek challenge? My plants are almost dying in my park and all the skill books and the books my sim wrote are not in the library I built. I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem or if I did something wrong.
    edited September 2015
    @suzanna13 Not doing that challenge but there is a fix for the library books.
    Books written by Sims in game do not appear in Sims4 libraries.
    There is a code to use to generate Skill books in player created libraries.
    Search for "Skill books not in libraries" here.
    I am on my phone so will see if I can find the link.

Edit: This should be the link

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14046037/#Comment_14046037
    @EuphorialQueen Thank you for the link. I will give it a try when I'm in my game again.
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Is anyone doing the build Willowcreek challenge? My plants are almost dying in my park and all the skill books and the books my sim wrote are not in the library I built. I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem or if I did something wrong.

Those that are doing the rebuild willow creek challenge can be found here in this thread:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/852838/rebuild-willow-creek-a-repopulation-genetics-challenge/p1
    Thanks @Ojenn but that is not the challenge I am doing. I am doing the build Newcreat challenge. My mistake and I didn't notice until now that I had the wrong town name. Sorry for the confusion.
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Thanks @Ojenn but that is not the challenge I am doing. I am doing the build Newcreat challenge. My mistake and I didn't notice until now that I had the wrong town name. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah okay, no worries best of luck with the challenge!
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Can someone give me some feedback on The Triplet Challenges that I am building at the moment! I haven't started testplaying it because I would like to get some feedback on the beta version I have now before I start testing it! Thanks a lot!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top