Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    Thanks to @Reachsims and her sneaky generosity, I have re-updated my Top 5 and my Wishlist <3 Have a wonderful Wednesday :relaxed:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Updated my top 5 again!! What an amazing simming community we have :)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bps3

Thankyou everyone <3
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Thank you so much @Reachsims for all the gifts. You're very generous and I appreciate everything that you've given me. Your gifts are making my game so much more pleasurable. Have a great day and happy simming :) I've updated my top 5 they are 1 to 5 on my wishlist.
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    I've updated my top five! :smiley:

Everything on it is 75 simpoints and I'm currently working on Rebel Just Because, Futureshock Kitchen, and Date Night! At least until the sale page changes. Oh, never mind! I was able to pull it up on my phone, lol! I see one maybe two sets on sale, and two or three items but I'm going to check them against the DD's then decide.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    edited September 2015
    @LadyEmillye @mooredt21 @shayleajay Guys, thank you soooooo much, i really appreciate it. You all made my day and you know what? You're AWESOME! ♥

!!! Updated !!!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14060267/#Comment_14060267
    Post edited by Anfoxxy on
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Welcome back @LissieBess! We have not seen you around for a couple weeks, me thinks. Anyway, on your top five post, you have created your hyperlinks correctly but the problem is that you will never be able to add them in because the post was created when you were a "new member." Please create a NEW post for us so all your links will work as they should. I will update the directory to reflect your NEW link. Thanks!
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for that tip, @Reachsims I was beginning to think the same thing myself. So, here's my top 5 list, copy and pasted.

1. Jars of Spirit Lighting

2. All In Wraps Wrap

3. Aromatic Decor

4. The Sims Classic- Hienmitey Column

5. The Sims Classic- A Beary Good Friend

And the links work!!! Huzzah!
    Post edited by LissieBess on
  • AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    edited November 2015
    Right now i'm working on this sets: Dreams of India

My TOP 5:
    1. Sublime Salwar Kameez (68 SP)
    2. Pleasing Pagri (81 SP)
    3. Magnificent Maang Tikka (100 SP)
    4. Lucknawi Sherwani (61 SP)
    5. Sheer Kurta (71 SP)

My Wishlist HERE
    Also make sure to check my ThankYou Thread HERE

♥ Happy simming! ♥
    Updated 09/11/15
    Post edited by Anfoxxy on
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
    Just had the most wonderful snowy wedding thanks to the beautiful gifts I've been receiving :love:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    Do you have pics posted somewhere, Lizzie?
    LissieBess wrote: »
    Do you have pics posted somewhere, Lizzie?
    I don't sorry! I was just playing I didn't get chance to screenshot, but I am feeling like recreating it for my legacy next gen so I'll tell you when I've done that! :relaxed:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Wow thankyou for all the help @scillakees , @TashaGoesMew and @5W33TH34RT with the Palace of Versailles, the calculator says it should be free now, yay! Updated my list with items from the Sweet Escape Nursery that's on next weekend.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
    Thanks @TashaGoesMew for the Indian Inspired Sculpture and the Arga Jars. It's so very nice of you to gift me. My top 5 on my wishlist is # 1 to 5 and has been updated. Happy simming to all!
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Hello dear Simmers.
    I've updated my Top 5 | Wishlist
    Thank you!
    I wish you all a great day & happy Simming! :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Thanks to the wonderfull @Kb777 I have updated my top five again :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    This is my 200th post! I swear I don't talk that much.. :D

Thank You so much for all of your generosity! Special Thanks today to @Reachsims and @WaterHornet for overnights gifties! Much appreciated!

I will update my Top 5 Below if that's OK, have lost track of where my other one is! lol...

SwimMaster 3000s for Him (Flippers)
    SwimMaster 3000s for Her (Flippers)
    Sunshine Forever Wallpaper
    Net Worth Wallpaper
    Sandy Walls

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AMofOz
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    What do you know! I'm actually updating my WL and Top 5 on Wednesday to reflect the weekly sales and upcoming Daily Deals! It's a miracle! :p

Anyway, my updated Top 5 is here .
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
    @AMofOZ - In the second and third posts on the first page you will find the directory with all the listings in alphabetical order. The first part runs A-L and the second part is M-Z. You are listed there, in the first part, naturally. ;)

@Readalot1 - Wednesday is a perfect day for updating, especially for those who are following the sales page at the store. Good luck with your sets. :smile:
    edited September 2015
    Edit: Terrible internet connection here today.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Thank you, @Readalot1, for the Gallery Space Track Lighting. :) It's a beautiful light and I can't wait to use it in my sim's homes.
    @AMofOz Thanks for the Stash of Pretty End Table. Congrats on your 200th post! Playing the games such as food fight etc. will ad up your posts very quickly if you're interested. My top 5 on my wishlist is # 1 to 5 and has been updated.
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @AMofOZ - In the second and third posts on the first page you will find the directory with all the listings in alphabetical order. The first part runs A-L and the second part is M-Z. You are listed there, in the first part, naturally. ;)

@Readalot1 - Wednesday is a perfect day for updating, especially for those who are following the sales page at the store. Good luck with your sets. :smile:

Thank You, I totally forgot about that!
    cristill13 wrote: »
    @AMofOz Thanks for the Stash of Pretty End Table. Congrats on your 200th post! Playing the games such as food fight etc. will ad up your posts very quickly if you're interested. My top 5 on my wishlist is # 1 to 5 and has been updated.

Enjoy, tried to gift everyone on this page a little something, just missed 1 person and have to farm some more points from ads.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    edited September 2015
    After a good night of working on my sims I have updated and sent my thank you be sure to check my thank you thread if you sent me something have a simming time ;)
    you all rock!
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Top Five updated! :grin:

Everything is still 75 simpoints though all items on my wishlist (except the last item) falls between maybe 25 and 75 simpoints.

My top five all Rebel Just Because items, that should be coming up on DD soon then after I snag that I'll see how much the I Heart the 50's set will be for me when it comes up on DD. I'm also working on Futureshock Kitchen and Date Night for when those come up on DD.

Trying to own the store is busy work! This week and the next it seems like there are DD I can take advantage of practically every other two hours or so... :tired_face: But it's obviously worth it in the end! :triumph:
    KqGXVAC.jpg