Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

12345679...Next

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited September 2015
    back with another request
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: princess0384
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern, Celebrity mansion
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 64*64
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? YA/F/Girly Girl, YA/F/Rock Star YA/F/Computer wiz and a guest room
    Number of bathrooms: one for each room
    Favorite color schemes: the rock star red and black girly girl pink, purple, blue and white computer wiz aqua and white
    Colors you dislike: brown, orange and green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: deep fryer, pizza oven, bakers oven, ice cream maker, any free store sets, anything else just ask I have pretty much all the sets but the old mill
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Placing in a couple different worlds can use sunset valley or Riverview. Will be placed in worlds found here: http://www.mysimrealty.com/
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? vegetable and fruit garden, if possible a heart shaped or other design pool, and hot tub
    Additional instructions?
    backyard area and indoor area for a large dog, outdoor barbecue area, party room that can be changed out through out the seasons one fireplace in the living room good sized kitchen with island bar, multi story at least two, modern office, 3 car garage with wrap around driveway
    outdoor sitting area with the gazebo from bohemian garden set. Since one of the Sims is now a celebrity please fence the whole yard and add the late night gate. Also make the roof so holiday lights can be added to the house please.

Post edited by princess0384 on
    IcsaBkL.png
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Since my machine coughs and sputters when I try to build in TS3, I will take this one:
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: wylmite1986
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Base game, Outdoor Retreat, Get To Work
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? None
    Lot size (dimensions): Medium
    Number of bedrooms: 1
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? young adult female
    Number of bathrooms: 1
    Favorite color schemes: light blue, light green & white - tropical beach feel
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, modern expensive, inside and out
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? no
    Please list the Store content that can be used: no
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? The desert one (not sure what it's called)
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? pool, party area, gazebo,
    Additional instructions? ONE FLOOR - total party house.

wB2Zykl.jpg
  • wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Oh I love it! Just in time for me to play soon, too! Thanks! :)
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
    Wow, itsy...you're like lightning! Gorgeous lot, yet again. :blush:
    I'm sorry to hear that Sims 3 has become too heavy for your machine; thank goodness for Sims 4!!! :grin:
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • lilly625lilly625 Posts: 221 Member
    @itguyinsc Thank you so much!!!! I just got back from vacation (Going through sim withdrawal, no CPU for a week) to find this awesome lot, it is exactly what I needed now my nature lover sim will the wedding she deserves!! Thank you and the D.N.A team for being so awesome and building lots for ppl like me that could not built to save my life. Now I'm off to marry my little lovebirds! <3
    ~CLOSED~
    Moving-Day.jpg
    Our August thread is now closed. Please join us on our September thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    SLpPUp.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited September 2015
    Sorry gone to latest Thread........... :|