Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I use Firefox ^^
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    It was time to update my wishlist and top 5. My wonderful friend who won't sign up for this website gifted me. Wish she'd join but she's stubborn! :/

So it goes....

Top 5 & wishlist :smiley:

Time to farm and watch some Grey's! Enjoy your day everyone!!!

tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • PegalotPegalot Posts: 14 New Member
    Thankyou Elf67 for the studio! *Hugz*
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Lizzie1234 wrote: »
    Awesome, hey! :3
    I don't see them ever :/ I'm using Chrome, might be an issue I dunno if Safari is any better

Oh I've not tried chrome before but when I've used safari it's always been a bit slow and lags when it loads store pages. I'm not sure if that might just be my internet connection but I'd definitely recommend Firefox, it loads pages a lot faster too. It's worth a shot if you don't mind downloading it. :) Although I've just had a another look around the store but the ad button still isn't showing up anywhere at the moment.
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • myrakiiimyrakiii Posts: 229 Member
    Thanks @Reachsims for EVERYTHING! You are amazing!

Updated top 5 list on page 424.
    hey there! i'm peachy, a sims 4 player that loves making characters!
    cas youtube!
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,869 Member
    Lizzie1234 wrote: »
    Awesome, hey! :3
    I don't see them ever :/ I'm using Chrome, might be an issue I dunno if Safari is any better

Oh I've not tried chrome before but when I've used safari it's always been a bit slow and lags when it loads store pages. I'm not sure if that might just be my internet connection but I'd definitely recommend Firefox, it loads pages a lot faster too. It's worth a shot if you don't mind downloading it. :) Although I've just had a another look around the store but the ad button still isn't showing up anywhere at the moment.
    Oh ok, well thanks for the advice! Yeah I'm beginning to wonder whether it's a UK thing :/
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @Lizzie1234 well, it is quite common for the ads to be off and on every now and then. But if you doubt it too much you can always call EA if it is an UK thing :)

Also I've updated my top five because I changed my wishlist a little ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    @Lizzie1234 well, it is quite common for the ads to be off and on every now and then. But if you doubt it too much you can always call EA if it is an UK thing :smile:
    Oh ok, well I'll see how it goes. Weird how they seem to be there on my phone but not my laptop now I just checked. Safari on my phone as well... Probably not worth worrying about haha
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    @Lizzie1234 I'm in Canada and ads for me can be a little sparse. I'm lucky to get 100pts in a day, and that's usually from a good 3 or more hours of refreshing and loading pages. Had hardly any last week but the past 2 days I've had a flood of them, so maybe they just need time to reset themselves or something? Plus I've heard that the closer you are to a city the more you get which is probably one of the other reasons I don't get a lot of them, living out in the countryside like I do. I don't think the internet-thingy really matters. I use chrome and get ads fine, has more to do with your firewalls I think, if they block ads that could be a problem, stopping some from coming through.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
    shayleajay wrote: »
    @Lizzie1234 I'm in Canada and ads for me can be a little sparse. I'm lucky to get 100pts in a day, and that's usually from a good 3 or more hours of refreshing and loading pages. Had hardly any last week but the past 2 days I've had a flood of them, so maybe they just need time to reset themselves or something? Plus I've heard that the closer you are to a city the more you get which is probably one of the other reasons I don't get a lot of them, living out in the countryside like I do. I don't think the internet-thingy really matters. I use chrome and get ads fine, has more to do with your firewalls I think, if they block ads that could be a problem, stopping some from coming through.
    Ah ok, I haven't seen any at all the past week really and I live between two relatively big cities in England so it's a tricky one! Yeah maybe they're just temperamental with resetting like you say :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    NESChic wrote: »
    No luck getting your Thank you thread link into your signature then? Is it one of @VGryphon's? He recently became a member of the Own The Store club, you may already know. B)
    And yes VGryphons did make it but he made it before I had a thank you thread to add to it I have been working on it and A very nice person @runzu has messaged me to help thank you for think of me here!!!!! I hope I can figure this all out lol I am slow computer learner :p
    You can go back to where you put the signature (profile->edit preferences->signature settings) and add the link to your thank you thread retroactively.

In the edit box, you can select the image and the (image) (/image) and then add a link around that. If you need a more detailed explanation, feel free to send me a message or ask in the banners thread.

This should work:
    [url="http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/841383/your-the-bees-knees-thank-yous-from-neschic#latest"][img]http://i.imgur.com/6h1xbIW.png[/img][/url]

Oh my so many wonderful people helping me with this lol thanks everyone so much!!

edited August 2015
    Not much of A update but hey I updated lol ;) hope everyones weekend is going great! My game yesterday kept kicking me off line wish me better luck when I go to play today.
    I'm top five is Here
    My wishlist
    For any of you following Lexi, sorry for the delay in updates. I will hopefully be back on track with a few posts by Monday :3 hope you're enjoying it!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    I've updated my top five! :smiley:

I'm working on a few sets but the two taking up my top five are Frontier Finds and Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles.

Also want to give a shout out to Google, lol. Thanks for the calculator provided when I typed in "percentage calculator" so I could gain some type of knowledge on how much sets on sale would actually be for me on DD. Much better than me trying to do the math myself. :cold_sweat:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    THANK YOU @ohmyglobguys for the adorable bed giftie!

Also Big Thanks to @CottonCandyFaery for the More Magic pack, I really appreciate it!!

-Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
    edited February 2016
    This is a great thread!

My top 5:

1. Lil' Terror
    2. Cow Plant
    3. D-Stroyed Teen
    4. Very Vicious Teen
    5. Short and Shaggy Layers Hairstyle

My wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=figmentz
    Post edited by figmentz on
    simssignature_zpstlsaiz9k.jpg
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Thank you very much to @ApparentlyAwesome for to gift me all my top 5 :D That is very kind of you.
    My top 5 is updated here.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Updated my top 5, not a big change to it, just rearranging a small bit but help in getting items from the Faire Folk sets on sale this week would be very much appreciated.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    @MegaMauricio Glad I could help! :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thank You @WaterHornet for the awesome gift, I really appreciate it. You made my day <3
    I hope to complete this set (Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection) so that when the autumn comes, i could remember summertime fun ^.^

TOP 5:
    1.Floral Swim Trunks (75 SP)
    2.Ruffles and Bows Swimsuit (75 SP)
    3.Surfing Side Braid (99 SP)
    4.Surf’s Up Sun & Fun Wave Station (342 SP)
    5.Fruity Bikini Top (75 SP)
    *All items placed in the top of the wishlist

My Wishlist store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Anfoxxy

I will be very grateful to everyone who want to help me
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Thank you @WaterHornet for all the Gothic Glamour gifts. I appreciate how generous you are. Happy simming to all!
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    I have updated my top 5. :)
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    I updated my top 5 here. :smiley:
    Hello out there! I have updated I know you all have been on the edge of your seats just waiting for me to do this so no further ado
    my top five is Here
    My wishlist
    @Anfoxxy thanks for the friend request, hope you're well! :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg