Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• francoesquefrancoesque Posts: 52 Member
    Another lovely house. I particularly like how you carry the touches of red from the exterior to the interior - even the bow on the teddy bear! Splendid.
  • AnarayneAnarayne Posts: 47 Member
    Beautiful work on your home! I love cute and quaint it looks on the outside and inside. Great work!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Many thanks for these kind words @francoesque very much appreciated :)
    Lovely to see you here @Anarayne thank you very much for your kind words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2015
    L'Escapade

The shell of this build was created by @KittKat7147 for the BuildnShare Summer Designer Showdown. We had to choose an inspirational object and design this build accordingly. I chose the 'Time Will Tell in B-flat' picture of sunflowers against a blue background, hence the yellow and blue colour scheme throughout. As these are seaside colours this also inspired me to go with a relaxing beach theme :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/EEC3029B8A2A11E581D195621DDA1796?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

d69192fd-2820-4215-98c0-9a7b4df49a7e_zpsrlphdqjd.png

Picture15_zpsyq4kwqs8.jpg

Picture14_zpsp9wovlul.jpg

Picture16_zpsw7rnsgcy.jpg

Picture13_zpsxkjkbjyr.jpg

Picture17_zpslhbxgnl8.jpg
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    It looks beautiful! Great renovation ;)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    L'Escapade is such a very nice home! :) It is nice how the yellow and blue colours of the sunflowers picture led you on to creating a beach home, and reflecting the colours in the build. The exterior of the home, the layout of the build and the outdoors areas look so very nice! The roof covered front porch is very nice! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels there. The yellow colour of the exterior looks very nice. The blue water around the edges of the home looks nice and calming . It looks very nice how you have placed the rocks, plants and flowers on the edges of the water! The bridge to the front door looks nice! Very pretty yellow flowers that you have placed beside the front door for sims to see as they enter the home. Nice sitting areas on the front porch for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat benches or at the table, enjoying the very nice water and plants setting ! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the side area of the home. Very nice backyard areas! The raised deck outdoors living patio is so very nice! It looks nice how you have used the fencing there to enclose it off. Sims will enjoy sitting on the blue armchairs having a chat in the outdoors air. It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs around the middle table that has the yellow sunny flowers on it. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The plants look nice on the edges of the water. Very nice covered over pergola! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers there. The spandrels look very pretty how you have used them! The plant pots look nice along the edge of it. It looks nice the type of windows that you have placed on the pergola walls. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have brought the yellow and blue colour scheme into the interior of the home. The shades of the colours are restful and calming. The dining room is very nice! The lemon wall and the blue dining chairs look very nice together. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. It looks nice how you have the windows there, for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst dining there. The yellow flowers look pretty there in the corner nook. Very nice kitchen! The lemon walls and the white wall tiling look nice together. The utensils, wall knives, and sauces are great kitchen items in the room. Very nice bedrooms! The yellow flowers and candles on the dresser in the blue bed single bedroom look pretty! The sunflowers picture on the master bedhead wall is sunny for sims to see when waking in the mornings. It is nice that you have used your inspiration picture there. The books and candles look nice on the bedside tables. Very nice bathrooms. It is nice that you have the triangular bath tub in one of the rooms. The candles look pretty on the edge of the tub! The sunflowers are sunny on the shelf in the other bathroom. Very windows nice music alcove rooms ! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the curtained windows whilst playing the piano, guitar and violin there. The bamboo plants are a nice restful sight for sims to see when playing. The blue curtains look nice on the windows. The teddy and animal wall pictures look cute in the kids bedroom! The archway clothes closet is very nice! Very nice living room! The yellow colour of the seating looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there watching TV. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table. The books and sunflowers on the TV wall table and the candles on the wall shelf are nice touches there.
    The home is very nice ! :)
    Many thanks for your lovely words @lisa17ann very much appreciated :)
    Dear @rosemow thank you so very much for such a wonderful review, I really love reading your kind words, they are always so uplifting and bring so much happiness. May your days be as bright and wonderful as you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Looks lovely and very relaxing :) Nice mix of bold and pastel colors!
    I also like the landscaping. Combined with the structure it really feels like a beach :)
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    What a lovely beach home! That landscaping looks fantastic with all the rocks and grasses creating an authentic beach look. I really love the fresh blue and yellow color scheme throughout. You did a good job by taking an inspiration and making it your own. :smile:
    Really glad you like it @Manssom and picked up on the relaxation feel of the place, which is what I had in mind, a very big thank you :)
    Many thanks for your lovely feedback @SpecterCody so pleased you like the colour scheme it was fun to work with, really appreciate your kind words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    That looks like a cool getaway! Beautiful architecture! Love how it is surrounded by water! The rocks adds a nice touch to the landscaping! Love your colour palette inside. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • ShesVeryNiceShesVeryNice Posts: 106 Member
    Wow, you have some gorgeous builds here!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hi Masajo, I am finally catching up on all that I've missed commenting on.

Firstly, Congratulations on Owl Cottage, Sunnyside and Bricabloc being Faved by Maxis! :):star::star::star:

I know I commented on your Adorable Owl Cottage, but I wanted to tell you how much I Love Bricabloc. Such a cute design and your landscaping is just Gorgeous! I really love the warm colors you chose for the interiors. :)

Great Oaks is such a Gorgeous farm home. I love the way you made the flower beds for Mrs. McGregor and the interiors are so nicely done. I especially love the entertainment center. :)

L'Escapade is another Beauty, masajo! I love the coloring for the exterior and the way you tucked it into the gorgeous landscaping. Beautifully done interiors. I love all the candles throughout. And that awesome half walled pergola out back is Fabulous! I can just picture myself relaxing in one of the lounge chairs, in the dappled shade. Ahhhh. :blush:

Good luck in the challenge, Masajo! :)

• BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Took a look at L'Escapade in game last night, and like Cath's entry, I couldn't recognize the original shell at all! You did a really fantastic job making the build your own, and I love how it turned out. Great landscaping and outdoor areas and nice work with the pops of yellow throughout to carry the theme. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    Many thanks @yanti68 for your kindness, a getaway was my aim with this build which led to the name L'Escapade :)
    Lovely to see you here @ShesVeryNice thank you very much for your kind words :)
    Big thank you @WrathofCath for your kindness, really appreciate your feedback. Fantastic to see you at BuildnShare, best of luck to you also :)
    Thank you very much for your kind words @BryonyRae always great to get feedback from you and very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • ivanzdueivanzdue Posts: 92 Member
    :) Hello, your creations are very beautiful, the house I like very much is "Great Oaks". B)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    L'Escapade is a wonderful build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very wonderful design from the original shell! Love the colors too! Your landscaping is very breezy! Love the beach theme of the house and lovely lake too! And your interior, beautiful! Love the combination of yellow and blue shade of this build! Glad you inspired by the GTW Sunflower picture too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    L'Escapade is so beautiful, Masajo, I love it! Great landscaping! :)
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Beautiful house . Yellow and blue, nicely blend together.
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    L'Escapade is Beautiful <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Lovely to see you here @ivanzdue thank you very much for your kind comments :)
    Many thanks for your wonderful review @RyeCris16 really appreciate your kindness :)
    Thank you very much @vethesims for your kindness and support, much appreciated :)
    Big thank you @kameliaxxx really glad you like the colour scheme, it's one of my favourites :)
    @marcel21 thank you very much for these lovely words, very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Very beautiful build :) Love those colors together.
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • Lumysims2000Lumysims2000 Posts: 410 Member
    wow! I'm amazed by your builds! they are all wonderfull and very different one from another. I have fav.d them. @masajo Great work! happy simming! :smiley:
    @lovelylyssia095 many thanks for these kind words, glad you like the colour scheme :)
    Thank you so much @Lumysims2000 for your kindness, very much appreciated, happy simming :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Wow so much to learn and such inspiration from all of you! I can see I have a bit of improving to go yet! Working on finishing a build (one appartment left to furnish in my latest build then its ready to go! Such amazing work here great Job @masajo I so have to go through these threads properly in the morning and work out some nominations! Such amazing work!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top