Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Your living room where you sim is very nice! @TinyFazza84 :) The layout and furnishing of the room is very nice! The brown colour scheme of your room looks very nice, and the pictures on the walls would be very nice for you to enjoy looking at whilst you are in your living room. The computer study desk nook is so nice! You would enjoy sitting on the comfortable armchair playing the sims on your computer. The CDs, books, and pens are nice touches on top of the desk table. It is great that you have a cup of coffee there to enjoy drinking whilst simming! The map picture looks great on the nook wall. Very nice windows TV watching area! You would enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching TV, or reading a book from the bookcases whilst sunshine came in through the windows onto you. The bookcases look nice in the corner nooks. The colour of the curtains is nice and complements well in the colour scheme of your room. The mug and glass are nice touches on the coffee table too. It great that you have placed the chrome bar on the TV wall to reflect your real life sound bar. You would enjoy listening to music in your room. It is very nice that you have bowls in your room for your cats to enjoy eating whilst you are simming!
    Your simming room is a very nice place for you to enjoy having fun on the computer! Thank you very much for sharing with us the simversion of the room where you enjoy Simming! :)
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited August 2015
    OK. I've made my room and taken pics, but won't be uploading because a lot of it is unusable. My actual lounge is messier than this too, lol.

The only furniture I've gained since I moved in 2.5 years ago is the computer desk (rescued it when someone dumped it), I still don't have carpet, haven't painted the plain wallpaper and I still have stuff in crates from when my kitchen was redone last October. That and the laundry half done are typical me. I procrastinate forever or get distracted halfway though something.

cbfc8c4190.png
    ee60f0c244.png
    2b3cd70775.png
    c7991a52b9.png
    11f9f47333.png
  • KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    I have my PC in my bedroom so this is how I would love my bedroom to be, I hope you like it...

Theme for the week: My Simming Room
    Gallery name of room :My Simming Room
    Origin id :K0J1K
    Pictures of the room :
    27zm7vl.jpg

of6gr6.jpg

c5b41.jpg

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

It is great seeing pictures of the simversion of the room where you sim! @EmmaVane :) It is nice that you have reflected what your real life simming room looks like, with wooden flooring and laundry on the table ready to be done! It looks great that you have placed a crate there to reflect that you still have items that you have unpacked. Your simming area is very nice! It looks great how you have used the item from the GTW EP, and combined it with the elements table and the filing cabinet to show how you use your computer to enjoy doing your simming! You would sitting on the sofa at the computer simming. The red blinds in the room looks nice. The windows look nice how they are positioned in the room, letting in sunlight to the room through the daytime. You would enjoy listening to music from the radio whilst simming. The plain walls reflects your real life room well.
    Thank you for sharing the pictures of your simming room with us . :)
    Your simversion of your dream bedroom is very nice! @Kojik :) Very nice furnishing of the bedroom! The colour scheme of the room is very nice! The computer study desk table area is very nice! The blue wall decor from the Perfect Patio pack looks very nice how you have placed them on the computer desk wall. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer and reading a book from the bookcase. The blossom flowers is a nice touch on the table. The floor rug under the seat is a nice touch. The TV alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy watching TV whilst laying in bed. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the edges of the TV to create the alcove! The plants on the alcove table are nice touches of nature there. The books and butterflies picture on the bedside tables are nice home touches there. Sims will like reading books whilst in bed. The colour of the walls and the bed complement together well. The square panels look very nice on the bedhead wall! Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors through their bedroom windows!
    The room is very nice! Very calming colour scheme! It is a nice place to do simming. Thank you very much for entering this week's room challenge :)
  • amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member

Gallery name of room : My Lounge Room
    Origin id : Laciandia
    I am in the middle of rennovating IRL so I have done my house as it will be when finished in game. This is the lounge room where I curently play as it will be once the carpet is ripped up and blinds and painting done.

kcz9kw.png

343jaxw.png

2hnlul4.png

2urwi1i.png

9ss237.png
    Hello @amaresity :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! I hope that your real life renovation of your lounge room where you enjoy simming in is going well. The simversion of the lounge room looks very nice! Very nice layout of the room! The red floor rug gives a very nice look to the room. Very nice sofa seat sitting area! The scenic pictures on the sofa wall are very nice for you to see when you are sitting resting on the sofa, keeping warm by the fire. It looks nice the way you have placed them together in a row on the wall. The flowers on the coffee table are a nice touch in the room. Very nice computer desk table nook! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases either sides of the desk and the cabinets above it to create the nook. It is nice that you have double computers there so as you and another family member can enjoy simming and using the computers at the same time. The clock is a homely touch on the wall, so that you can keep track of the time. It is very nice that you have a corner of windows in the room! You would enjoy sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting watching TV in the room. The flowers and plants look very nice in the corner, creating an indoors garden nook. It is nice that you have a stereo there to enjoy listening to music whilst in the room.
    It is a very nice room for you to enjoy doing simming in! Thank you very much for sharing with us the simversion of how your lounge room will be :)
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited August 2015
    Oh wow it is so interesting to see where and how everyone is simming. All these room are just great :)
  • Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Everyone's look so good!

@Battyivy21 I love the colors!!! and @KojiK I like how peaceful and zen the bedroom looks!
    sMggKkh.png

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @rosemow, This was such a cool idea, Rose! It's so much fun to see the rooms where everyone plays. :relaxed:

Challenge 27
    Gallery name of room: A Study In Sims
    Origin id: wrathofcath
    Pictures of the room:
    08-22-15_8-52nbspAM-2_zpstvcdjkey.png
    08-22-15_8-53nbspAM_zpsk2i1wtkv.png
    08-22-15_8-52nbspAM-3_zpsuokhs2ue.png
    08-21-15_8-31nbspPM-3_zpshbdd5aap.png
  • ChelsieLouiseChelsieLouise Posts: 219 Member
    edited August 2015
    Uploaded my room :) Origin Id - ChelsieLouise

08-25-15_4-43nbspPM-2.png

08-25-15_4-43nbspPM.png

08-25-15_4-43nbspPM-3.png

08-25-15_4-43nbspPM-4.png
    Your sim version of the Study room where you sim is very nice! @WrathofCath :) You would enjoy Simming there in real life! The layout of the room is very nice. It is very nice that you have a wall of bookcases! Very nice corner armchairs windows sitting nook area! You would enjoy sitting resting there having a read of a book from the bookcases, and enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The lamp on the table and the plant in the corner are nice touches there. It is nice that you have a cube table nearby to rest things on. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for you to see whilst sitting there. The patterned floor rug looks nice in the room. The colour of the walls and the green curtains look nice together. Very nice computer study desk area! It looks very nice how you have a combined study desk table and bookcase. You would enjoy sitting on the leather seat creating your very nice sims homes! The clock is a nice home touch on the side wall, so that you know what the time is. The sunflowers picture is a sunny sight for you to enjoy looking at when Simming on the computer.
    Your study room is very nice! Thank you very much for sharing with us the simversion of your simming room :)
    Hello @ChelsieLouise :) Welcome to the rooms challenge thread! It is very nice that you have shared with us and posted the simversion of the room where you enjoy simming. Thankyou!
    The room where you sim is very nice! Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! It is nice that you have a TV nook in the room and the angled positioning of the TV looks great. You would enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching TV, with the fireplace in the room keeping you warm. The butterflies pictures and candles on the fireplace ledge look pretty. The red patterned fireplace and TV nook walls looks very nice! The red curtains complement with the walls. It looks nice the way the sofas are placed in the room. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for you to look at when you are sitting there chatting. The computer study desk area is very nice. It looks nice how the desk table is behind the sofa. The white flowers on the wall table are pretty for you to see when sitting there having fun simming. The statue, books and photo frame pictures are nice home touches on the table. The picture on the computer table wall adds a nice look in the area of the room.
    The room is very nice! Thank you very much for sharing with us the simversion of your simming room :)
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    @rosemow I always have fun with this challenge, but this week's is especially good! It's great to see everyone's simming rooms! :)

I play The Sims in my bedroom (it's where I spend most of my free time) and I tried to create the closest simversion possible. The layout of the room and the position of the furniture are almost identical to my RL bedroom, but the colours and the design of the furniture are a little different.

Theme for the Week: Create a Simversion of your Simming Room
    Gallery name of room: My Bedroom/Simming Room
    Origin ID: vepeixoto03
    Gallery link: Here

Pictures (I used my simself in the pictures):

08-25-15_5-45nbspPM_zpsyzufyjwa.png

08-25-15_5-44nbspPM_zpsq8fjyy8b.png

08-25-15_5-33nbspPM_zpsqqyob1lz.png

08-25-15_5-28nbspPM_zpsaerk3dmp.png

08-25-15_5-34nbspPM_zpsppgjpy2j.png
    Your sims version of your bedroom simming room is very nice! @vethesims :) It is nice that you enjoy simming in your bedroom. The furnishing and layout of your bedroom is very nice! The computer study desk nook is very nice! The bookcases look nice in front of the desk, and the candles, photo, books, plant and pencils in the table and in the bookcases are nice touches there. It is nice that you have a shelf nook beside the bookcases, with books, the music player and pencils on it. You would enjoy listening to music from the radio whilst simming, and also enjoy watching TV whilst in your room. The cabinets look nice placed on the wall above the computer nook. The wooden flooring in the room looks nice. Very nice vanity table nook! It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets to create the nook, and the beauty products and candles look pretty there. Your simself looks like she is enjoying sitting on the stool in front of the mirror. The bedhead wall pattern and colour is very nice! It is nice that you have a noticeboard on your bedhead wall. The butterflies picture on the bedside table is pretty for your simself to see when she wakes up in the morning. The circle floor rug looks nice in the room.
    It is a very nice bedroom for you to enjoy simming in! Thankyou very much for posting a simversion of the room where you create your very nice sims builds in! :)
    The "My Simming room" challenge is now finished! :) It was very nice seeing the simversions of the rooms where simmers enjoy simming! Thankyou very much for sharing a part of your real life homes with us :)
    I will post the new challenge in the next post and on the first page of this thread :)
    edited September 2015
    :) CURRENT CHALLENGE :)

:) TWENTY-EIGHTH CHALLENGE :)

The theme for the week is : A golden wedding anniversary dining room
    Betty and Alan will soon be celebrating their Golden (50th) Wedding anniversary! They have been through hard times, happy times, sad times and exciting times! They have a daughter, a son and grandchildren. Their family are arranging a special Golden Wedding dinner for them. They would be delighted if you could help them to design a dining room for them to enjoy eating. They don't want it to include a kitchen. The dining room is going to be in Betty and Alan's home. They are staying for the day at their daughter's home, then will return to their home that day for their special dinner! This allows their family to get the dining room ready!
    I will look forward to seeing the dining rooms!

Just a little reminder, it needs to be uploaded as a room not a lot.

Please use the hashtag
    #oneroomoneweekonetheme with your entry

The rooms need to be posted by Tuesday 1st September Midnight PDT

ENTRIES :
    50th Amniversary Dinner (xMint)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14042873/#Comment_14042873
    Gold Dining (Battyivy21)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14043110/#Comment_14043110
    50th Anniversary Dining Room (amaresity)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14043621/#Comment_14043621
    Golden Anniversary Room (liliaeth )
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14047054/#Comment_14047054
    A Golden Celebration (WrathofCath)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14056679/#Comment_14056679
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Thanks for the comment on my simming room @rosemow! The new challenge is great! :)
  • xMintxMint Posts: 175 Member
    edited January 2023
    Theme for the week: A golden wedding anniversary dining room
    Gallery name of room: 50th Anniversary Dinner
    Pictures of the room :

In addition to decorating the room with party banners and balloons, Betty and Alan's family have set up a banquet table and a punch fountain, placed a golden rose on the table and hung up a photo of the happy couple with a gold frame.
    yoqyGmS.png

They also decided to rent an old-fashioned Jukebox (in gold, of course) and made a small area in the dining room for dancing.
    080YYpn.png

There is a romantic bottle of champagne to help the couple celebrate the occasion.
    uLptAnx.png

There is also a smaller table in the corner for the grandchildren to sit at during the dinner.
    zBBOTp6.png

Top-down view.
    V2OmAjJ.png
    Post edited by xMint on
    Hello @xMint :) Welcome to the room challenge thread! It is so nice that you have entered a room for the challenge. Thankyou very much!
    Your Golden Wedding Anniversary dining room is so very nice! :) The couple will enjoy celebrating their wedding anniversary there! It is nice reading the accompanying descriptions of the room as well. Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The golden colour scheme of the room and furnishings to suit the theme is so very nice! Very nice wall pattern that you have used for the room. It is a very special personal touch that you have a photo of the couple on the wall and that it has a golden frame around the edges of it. Very nice fireplace area! The fire will keep sims warm. The banners and balloons look nice and celebratory, and the candles are a nice touch on the fireplace ledge. The crockery display cabinet looks homely in the room. The golden lamp adds a nice touch beside the fireplace. Very nice golden themed banquet table and fountain corner nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining table eating and drinking food and drink from the banquet table and fountain. The yellow rose on the dining table is very pretty for sims to enjoy seeing when eating their meals. The brown colour of the dining seats combined with the gold flourish symbol on the top of the seats looks nice and suits well the golden anniversary. The golden end seats add to the nice look of the room. Very nice corner dancing nook! Sims will have fun dancing to the juke box music there! It looks nice how you have placed balloons on each of the walls. Very nice armchairs corner sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, having a chat and a drink from the drinks bucket. The golden rooster and the sunflowers picture on the wall are sunny sights for the sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there. It looks nice how you have used a variety of different types of chairs in the room, which reflects well a real life home. The pink floor rug looks pretty. It is very nice that you have set up an eating nook corner for their grandchildren to enjoy having fun eating together at a separate table.
    The room is so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the room! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)
  • Battyivy21Battyivy21 Posts: 311 Member
    Thanks rosemow last weeks theme was so much fun I really enjoyed looking at everyone's rooms.
    Theme for this week: A Golden Wedding Anniversary
    Name of room in Gallery: Gold Dining
    Origin ID: battyivy21
    [img][/img]20312348114_e74b764f2a_b.jpgGold Dining by ivy batty, on Flickr
    [img][/img]20925202392_1a64223f47_b.jpgGold Dining by ivy batty, on Flickr
    Gold Dining is such an elegant dining room! @Battyivy21 :) It looks so very nice! The red, white, black and golden colour scheme of the room looks very nice! Very nice wall paneling! The layout of the room is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the dining table in the middle of the room, and the type of black dining seats that you have used look very stylish. The patterned floor rug adds to the very nice look of the room. It looks very nice that you have used the two types of banquet tables in the room. The red and the golden colours of them look very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining table eating food and drink from the banquet tables and the fountains. The white curtains in the buffet area look very elegant! The pedestals of flowers look very pretty in the room! Very nice side wall area where you have placed the crockery display cabinets and have placed the table in between them with the flowers and candlelight on it! The scenic picture is a nice touch there on the wall, and the portrait pictures on the entry wall are very nice for the sims to look at when sitting dining in the room. Very nice windows sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the golden ottoman stools there, enjoying looking out at the outside views or enjoy the sunshine through the day. The golden necklace is a nice touch on the table between the stools. The golden flowers and statue look nice on the tables either sides of the door. The candlelights in the corners of the room add a very nice feel and look to the room. The flooring is very nice!
    It is very nice dining room for the wedding anniversary! They will enjoy dining there! Thankyou very much for entering this week's challenge :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top