Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot 2 Special Announcement 4/26/16

Comments

• eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited August 2015
    Isabella Sanchez
    Romantic | Noncommittal | Hotheaded
    Alluring | Serial Romantic

Isabella%20Sanchez.png

Charismatic, gorgeous and super flirtatious, Isabella has been the resident heartbreaker of Isla Paradiso since she became a teen. She loves attractive Sims and isn't afraid to get what she wants, despite any pre-existing attachments she may have to someone else. As a result, she's already been engaged thrice, divorced once, and has scorned a long list of friends whose significant others were captivated by her beauty. Isabella doesn't really see what the problem is though. If those Sims were entranced by her charm and curves in the first place, then she's doing her old friends a favour by showing them where their lovers' loyalties truly lay.

She has changed jobs almost as many times as her romantic partners - makeup artist, waitress, underwear model - you name it, Isabella has probably dabbled in it. More often than not it was because her fiery Latino temperament was too much for her employers to bear; other times it was mainly due to inappropriate behaviour and indiscreet hookups at work.

After finding herself out of a job for the tenth time and becoming disillusioned with her latest lover, Isabella was excited to see that her favourite reality show, Love Shot, is holding a casting call for bachelorettes. She quickly broke up with her beau, packed up all her belongings, and moved to a little flat in Oasis Springs to await auditions.

Now the question is, will she make it onto the show? And will the Bachelor be able to capture her heart once and for all? Only time will tell.
    edited August 2015
    Justina Thornton
    Creative | Art Lover | Gloomy
    Muser | Painter Extraordinaire

Justina%20Thornton.jpg

Of the two Thornton girls, Justina had always been the wild child. Graffiti art, late night barhopping, tattoos, and playing the violin in an underground band were just a few things amongst many that she got up to in her teenage years. Jade, on the other hand, was the typical girl-next-door. Despite their differences, the twins had been the best of friends since they were children. Their parents constantly marvelled at how their daughters got along so well, but were ultimately thankful that they never had to deal with constant arguments and clashes at home whilst they were growing up.

All of that changed in their twenties when Jade entered into a serious relationship, albeit a long-distance one. She began to spend less and less time with Justina and would devote all her time to social networks, seeking any form of contact with her new man whenever possible. Justina was devastated at first, but soon turned bitter and angry after countless cancelled appointments for quality time with her twin. She threw herself into her art, channelling her pain into beautiful pieces that ended up helping to kickstart her career as a painter. Justina didn't bother to invite Jade to her first exhibition - after all, why would she set herself up for disappointment again? However, unknown to her, her parents had texted Jade about the show once it started, asking where Jade was.

Midway through the exhibition, there was an ear-splitting squeal of tyres and a huge crash from the road outside. Justina and her parents ran out in the pouring rain to investigate and were shattered to see Jade's lifeless body amongst the wreckage. Justina was never the same after her twin's death, and until today, blames herself for what happened that evening. She knows that Jade would not have needed to rush over to the art gallery at the last minute if she had told her about the exhibition beforehand.

Five years have passed since then, and Justina's grief has lessened slightly but has still not fully abated. Like before, she still uses her art as a medium of escape when it all gets too much. As a joke, one of her friends had submitted an application for her to take part in the Love Shot Bachelor Edition, making a reference to Justina's wild nature and how suitable it would be for her since the upcoming season would be called 'Wildstyle'. Justina took it in stride, realising that she hasn't dated once since her sister's death. She hopes that the Bachelor is able to appreciate a funky, artistic girl, who, underneath all the colour, still can't help but see the world in black and grey.
    Post edited by eXokamikaze on
    Here are my two (and only) girls for the competition! :) Feel free to download them into your own games if you like them as well.
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Man...if Callie gets chosen, I think it will be more interesting to see her interact with the other contestants! LOL
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    I really love Justina! Im working on my lady now!
    I really love Justina! Im working on my lady now!

Thank you! <3 I can't wait to see your contestant and the other future ones as well! :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Look at all these ladies flock and we don't even know who the bachelor is! LOL! This will be exciting!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Looks like things have picked up a bit today. Nice entries @eXokamize.

Are you guys with the non-legacy sim finding the skill-up process easy?
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2015
    @Jes2G wrote: »
    Man...if Callie gets chosen, I think it will be more interesting to see her interact with the other contestants! LOL

I would love to see that! I can't wait to see the interactions! Women are always full of drama...ha! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I think Callie would be the prissy diva. I'd think she'd really clash with Isabella. But yet I remain impartial. But I see some potential plots here.
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Most def
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    edited August 2015
    Thank you @sunnyshay! For me skilling isn't an issue...I just use cheats! (shh. :D )

I think Isabella would clash with everyone! That is, if she isn't flirting with them instead... ;):D
    LOL I figured someone would cheat. I can't do anything about it so hey, go ahead.
    edited August 2015
    I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to! I just didn't want to upload a blank canvas to the Gallery, since most people would have some skills by the time of being a YA. :/ To be fair, I didn't make either of the girls a super Sim. If you think that's not ideal, just let me know and I'll do it the right way and reupload them when they're ready. :)
    edited August 2015
    Tawnie Phan
    Romantic | Geek| Bookworm

Alluring|Soulmate

tawnie-2.png?w=300

Tawnie just moved to Newcrest from a little place called Windenburg. Most people had never been there nor heard of it but she knew one day her quaint hometown with its old world charm mixed with modern convienience, its happenin' nightlife, and beautiful private beaches, would one day be on the map.

Tawnie moved to Newcrest to start a new job as a writer's assistant. She decided since she had no family to speak of (her parents long passed and she was the only child) that moving to a new place and starting a life for herself would be an amazing adventure.

She enjoyed her job because she had always had her nose in a book growing up. Something about losing herself in a world populated with unique characters and traveling on a journey with the author appealed to her. She loved science fiction, thrillers, mystery, but her guilty pleasure was romance or even better... sci-fi romance! Perhaps this was why she was not so lucky in the romance department, she spent so much time immersing herself in the love lives of made up characters, that she never pursued her own love life.

Tawnie is a sweet, smart, and friendly girl. Though she can be awkward sometimes, others find her quirky and funny when she does open up. She loves to write short stories, blog about her adventures in her new home, play Sims Forever!, she is a girly girl and loves to shop, and she likes to cook and bake and is always looking up new recipes because she thinks when she does finally find The One she can win him over with her delicious meals.

Tawnie's life goal is to find her soulmate, have his beautiful children, and she is saving up to one day own her own bookstore. The geeky book lover in her thinks nothing is better than a book. Kids these days have their Simdles and Audisims and miss out on the pleasure of holding a crisp, freshly printed book or feel the comforting embrace of a worn, well read, musty tome. She wants to be surrounded by those feelings and share them with the world. Nothing is better to her than recommending a book to someone and hearing their delight and pleasure when they tell her how much they enjoyed it.

Tawnie's new co-workers thought she needed to get working on that soulmate goal so they insisted she try out for Love Shot: Wildstyle. She was nervous, but excited to find out who the bachelor would be, meet the girls and maybe make some friends, and she couldn't wait to have an adventure to tell of her own. Could the bachelor be her soulmate? Would he be charming, loving, goal-oriented, smart, funny...and hot? She hoped so, and if not at the very least she would have a tragic and heartbreaking tale to tell.

tawnie4.png?w=300
    tawnieyellow.png?w=300
    08-26-15_12-31c2a0am.png?w=300

tawnie-phan.png

Skills:

Baking: 4 Cooking: 7 Gourmet Cooking: 3 Mixology: 4 Charisma: 3 Writing: 4 Videogaming: 3 Logic:2 Comedy: 3 Wellness: 2

CC List:

Hair: Banging Bangs

Eyelashes: Kijiko Curly

Facemask: Asian 1.0 A S-Club

ETA: Fixed the cc links
    Post edited by BBQPenguinWings on
    Your girl is so sweet, @BBQPenguinWings! I love her eyes!
    edited August 2015
    Your girl is so sweet, @BBQPenguinWings! I love her eyes!

Thank you! I played with her to build some skills and she is so cute. She set her stove and the whole kitchen on fire and it was hilarious to watch her run in and out. she ran away, then came to put it out, ran away again, back in, caught on fire, put herself out, went back outside panicking then came back and finally put it out. It destroyed the whole kitchen lol
    Wahahaha! That story is hilariously adorable! :D
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @BBQPenguinWings Tawnie and Cecelia would probably be friends, just saying. :tongue:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    Meggles wrote: »
    @BBQPenguinWings Tawnie and Cecelia would probably be friends, just saying. :tongue:

I was thinking the same thing! They would be great friends
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    All these girls are adorable!
    Okay so I've updated the entry list and already there's 13 contestants. Wow! For some reason it didn't feel like there was that much. lol But as of now I'm not changing any deadlines, I still got a lot of work to do with setup. So if you got 'em, I'm talking to the lurkers especially, keep 'em coming.

BTW if there ends up being a huge amount of entrees, say like 25+, I'm going to do a 2 stage voting process.
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    Okay so I've updated the entry list and already there's 13 contestants. Wow! For some reason it didn't feel like there was that much. lol But as of now I'm not changing any deadlines, I still got a lot of work to do with setup. So if you got 'em, I'm talking to the lurkers especially, keep 'em coming.

BTW if there ends up being a huge amount of entrees, say like 25+, I'm going to do a 2 stage voting process.

I have to wait on mine for a bit...for reasons. But I promise that she'll be there when she's ready :)
    sunnyshay wrote: »

I have to wait on mine for a bit...for reasons. But I promise that she'll be there when she's ready :)

No rush. You've got plenty of time.
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Okay here is another entry from me, this one with no CC:
    paxton-jaeger.jpg
    Paxton Jaeger
    |Nerd Brain | Genius | Self Assured | Ambitious |

Paxton has known from a very early age that she wanted to be an astronaut. She has trained her whole life for it, forgoing a social life to get the grades and the body required to reach the stars. The day she graduated from high school top of her class she was confident that she would make it, nothing could stop her.

Sadly, she found out that in order to make it in the 'Space Business', you needed to be a Somebody before you were Anybody. Her dreams were derailed, but not completely crushed. "Go away and make a name for yourself, come back and see us then." they said, and she plans to do just that.

Love Shot is that chance. If she can meet the man of her dreams along the way then even better! This man would need to be smart(ish), be able to hold up a conversation, give her a run for her money in games of logic, and put up with her ramblings about space. Ideally he would be active, she would love to go on morning jogs with this dream man. Of course, the chances of finding someone that fits that bill are about as likely as finding an Arp-Arpian Socket Wrench in your toolbox. Still, it's worth a shot.

Besides, if she wins and he doesn't tick all the boxes... She can always take him to Sixam on her rocket and leave him there.

dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)