Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot 2 Special Announcement 4/26/16

Comments

• sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    LOL! Just looking at Gino makes me laugh! :joy:

He's so unapologetically bro. :lol:
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Hmph. That girl is cute. We'll see how long he's spoken for lol. He's been "spoken for" before LOL.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »

He's a likeable Dumb Abs... :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Hmph. That girl is cute. We'll see how long he's spoken for lol. He's been "spoken for" before LOL.

You doubt the son of Ike?

There's something about him that's endearing. I don't know what it is. He looks like he's having a party all the time even in CAS. lol
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member

You doubt the son of Ike?

There's something about him that's endearing. I don't know what it is. He looks like he's having a party all the time even in CAS. lol

He brings the party lol
    Well, he is the son of Ike, so we'll see when exactly he's done playing.

Now that you mention, Gino does look like he's partying all the time lol. Love that guy!
    forum_final.png

Well, he is the son of Ike, so we'll see when exactly he's done playing.

Now that you mention, Gino does look like he's partying all the time lol. Love that guy!

Well, that takes a special woman. Not everyone is his mother. She bred two sons with the Big Happy family aspiration. Both randomly generated. He's not one of them. lol
    edited August 2015
    I rest my case. LOL

But, nah. What I mean is, he is the son of Ike. And if he's going to be just like Ike, then he's already on track lol. Ike played around too. True, he got one woman pregnant a couple times, but by then he was done playing around. And, of course, he eventually married her and lived happily ever after. I'm curious, and very interested, to see if a woman exists who can make Ikey J quit playing.
    forum_final.png

edited August 2015
    I rest my case. LOL

But, nah. What I mean is, he is the son of Ike. And if he's going to be just like Ike, then he's already on track lol. Ike played around too. True, he got one woman pregnant a couple times, but by then he was done playing around. And, of course, he eventually married her and lived happily ever after. I'm curious, and very interested, to see if a woman exists who can make Ikey J quit playing.

I thought it would have been Dee if she wasn't a child hater. I love little Tre too much to have him around that. But oh, just imagine the conversations her and Nora would have. GOLD.

I'm not sure how the current girl would be, she has a noncommittal trait. Not sure if I like that trait.
    HAA!! YES! I would pay money to see Nora and Dee in the same room LOL.

On one hand, if Dee didn't hate children, she and Ikey could have worked. I mean, yes...she's a bit, ummm, strong, but he could possibly calm that down lol. I honestly don't know much about him, but he seems to be multifaceted and could possibly introduce Dee to new things. It could have been beautiful...maybe lol.
    forum_final.png

HAA!! YES! I would pay money to see Nora and Dee in the same room LOL.

On one hand, if Dee didn't hate children, she and Ikey could have worked. I mean, yes...she's a bit, ummm, strong, but he could possibly calm that down lol. I honestly don't know much about him, but he seems to be multifaceted and could possibly introduce Dee to new things. It could have been beautiful...maybe lol.

Yeah, I just think he needs someone who could put their foot down and draw the line.

I can't wait to get back to playing Dee's household to see how Gino works out.
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    edited August 2015
    Georgina Dallas
    Young Adult

Romantic - Bro - Clumsy - Cheerful - Alluring

Aspiration : Soulmate

Handiness - 3
    Video Gaming - 3
    Athletic - 3
    Charisma - 10

149bi1l.png

sy2zo7.png

This is Georgina Dallas. Georgina grew up in a middle-class home in Oasis Springs, surrounded by nuclear and extended family alike. As third generation Dallas children, Georgina's father and uncle inherited the estate - and when they both married and their families expanded, the brothers decided that both families should remain in the home. Georgina's childhood was filled with wonderful memories of camping, football games, and video game tournaments with her two brothers and two male cousins - that is, until her father ran off to start a new life with his sister-in-law.

With the family broken in two, Georgina's teenage years were difficult to say the least. Having been abandoned by her father, her ability to trust was shattered. But she found comfort in the friendship of a childhood friend, and their friendship slowly grew into something more. Ethan and Georgina were deeply in love and planned to marry after high school, but tragically, a house fire took Ethan's life just days before the vows were exchanged.

Georgina was determined to stay cheerful even in the worst of circumstances, and she quickly fulfilled her first aspiration of becoming a friend of the world. With the support of her wonderful friends, Georgina has moved on from the untimely death of her fiance, and is ready to find love once again.

Though Georgina is a tomboy at heart, men often flock to to her, attracted to her down-to-earth vibe. She loves sports, tools, and video games and feels awkward and clumsy in high heels and lipstick. After a recent makeover by her closest friends, Georgina has tapped into her softer side (although I still couldn't get her out of her converse sneakers). She is hoping to find a guy who is as active, low-key, and loyal as she is.
    What are her other traits besides hot headed?

Heh, for some reason I thought about her first appearance on the show. How did she introduce herself? Something like, "My name is D.D. That's D period D period. It's short for Dee Dee!" LOL, something like that!
    forum_final.png

@PeachyKeen88 Nice. She's cute and yet I'm impartial.
    What are her other traits besides hot headed?

Heh, for some reason I thought about her first appearance on the show. How did she introduce herself? Something like, "My name is D.D. That's D period D period. It's short for Dee Dee!" LOL, something like that!

Yep, that's her introduction. lol

Either Ambitious or Self-assured and Hates Children.
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member

Martina Hassgraab

Young Adult

Geek - Art Lover - Genius - Domestic

Aspiration : Successful Lineage

Athletic - 3

2m7jjpj.png

2ni5esm.png

This is Martina Hassgraab. She used to be known as Martina Landgraab, but decided she wanted a last name that reflected both sides of her parentage. As such, her surname has legally been changed to Hassgraab. There was no way Martina was letting the Hasslich side of her family get all the attention!

As a young adult, Martina had a hard time finding the right man. As her twin brother Bryant met and married the woman of his dreams, Martina stood idly by wishing for her own prince charming. Martina wants nothing more than a happy marriage, successful lineage, and traditional home life, but men just didn't seem interested in dating her - either they wanted someone more "traditionally" beautiful than she was, or they wanted one of the "real" Hasslich women. And so poor Martina has been stuck in the middle.

Inching ever closer to her next life phase, Martina decided it was time to make a change. She devoted herself to exercise, hoping to change her body shape and get in better health. While she is much healthier now than she was before, and has achieved a level three in the athletic skill, she found that diet and exercise could only take her so far in the face of her unfortunate genetics. It was time for extreme measures.

Martina knew that her family wouldn't approve, and so she secretly checked into a clinic in Oasis Springs. The clinic called themselves a spa, but the services offered were not available anywhere else. Martina had a nose job, a breast lift, and a host of other work done. And while she is happy to still resemble her mother Clarissa, Martina is feeling much more confident these days.

Martina is a genius and an art lover, and a bit of a geek, and she hopes that her winning combination of brains and beauty will be enough to steal the heart of the next Love Shot bachelor!
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited August 2015
    Here's my girl! She's from my Disney legacy. Meet Nola Blanc

aCwmk5q.png
    SyVSKJk.png

Nola is second born therefore she is not an heir, that honor goes to her adopted sister Tess (her full name is Pocahontas but who has time for long names). But honestly she doesn't care. Being an heir is too much responsibility. If there's one thing Nola isn't it's responsible. She certainly didn't get that trait from here hard working mom Tiana. She's a carefree, creative spirit. She lives in the now and doesn't think too much of the future. Nola doesn't sweat the small stuff, she's not everything will turn out right it always does.
    She's in love....with music! Her father, Naveen, introduced her to the sweet sound of Jazz when she was just a girl and it was love at first listen. Her instrument of choice is the piano, but she'd love to master the guitar and violin and any other instrument she can get her hand on. As for the other kind of love, the one for guys, she's definitely likes them. However she's never been in love or even in a relationship for that matter. She has a little bit of a crush on her older sisters boyfriend but she'd never betray Tess like that. The only most for her dream guy is they like music, they don't need to be in love like her but that wouldn't hurt!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited August 2015
    Okay...had to submit another...
    Anabelle Hawthorne

Screenshot_244.jpg

Chief of Mischief | Snob| Genius| Hates Children

Link to Gallery: Anabelle

Anabelle Hawthorne was raised by her grandparents since her parents mysteriously disappeared while venturing into the mountains of Granite Falls. They were last seen going into a darkened bush. Penniless, all Anabelle wanted was a way out. Out of control, that is. Since her grandparents’ eyes and ears were failing, Anabelle got into the wrong crowd and learned a thing or two near the Magic Tree in Willow Springs. Namely gambling, juicing, you name it. But as her skills climbed in all the wrong places, she felt empty inside. That’s when she met a guru, Swami Ma-Llama-bama who helped her learn how to control herself using the power of her inner essence of cowplant. So she took up piano and yoga, never looking back.

She’s seeking a man who is as strong as she is and isn’t afraid to stand up to her once in a while. He must like to work out, play chess, and party (in that order). She does NOT want to bear children (she models from time to time), but she does feel she can offer a child a mother’s love, so she’d like to adopt…one day.

Anabelle.jpg

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Martina Hassgraab

Young Adult

Geek - Art Lover - Genius - Domestic

Aspiration : Successful Lineage

Athletic - 3

2m7jjpj.png

2ni5esm.png

This is Martina Hassgraab. She used to be known as Martina Landgraab, but decided she wanted a last name that reflected both sides of her parentage. As such, her surname has legally been changed to Hassgraab. There was no way Martina was letting the Hasslich side of her family get all the attention!

As a young adult, Martina had a hard time finding the right man. As her twin brother Bryant met and married the woman of his dreams, Martina stood idly by wishing for her own prince charming. Martina wants nothing more than a happy marriage, successful lineage, and traditional home life, but men just didn't seem interested in dating her - either they wanted someone more "traditionally" beautiful than she was, or they wanted one of the "real" Hasslich women. And so poor Martina has been stuck in the middle.

Inching ever closer to her next life phase, Martina decided it was time to make a change. She devoted herself to exercise, hoping to change her body shape and get in better health. While she is much healthier now than she was before, and has achieved a level three in the athletic skill, she found that diet and exercise could only take her so far in the face of her unfortunate genetics. It was time for extreme measures.

Martina knew that her family wouldn't approve, and so she secretly checked into a clinic in Oasis Springs. The clinic called themselves a spa, but the services offered were not available anywhere else. Martina had a nose job, a breast lift, and a host of other work done. And while she is happy to still resemble her mother Clarissa, Martina is feeling much more confident these days.

Martina is a genius and an art lover, and a bit of a geek, and she hopes that her winning combination of brains and beauty will be enough to steal the heart of the next Love Shot bachelor!

Okay, I'm fangirling right now! YAY!! A Hasslich girl! :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Excellent entries guys!

@pammiechick I don't know what it is but Annabelle expressions remind of either Justine or Charmaine from the Cosby Show. lol She's got villain trait. I like that, though I remain impartial.
    Excellent entries guys!

@pammiechick I don't know what it is but Annabelle expressions remind of either Justine or Charmaine from the Cosby Show. lol She's got villain trait. I like that, though I remain impartial.

You're right! (One of my favorite shows of all time!)

I felt the bachelor needed some dramal...I hope she makes it! Ha! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Excellent entries guys!

You're right! (One of my favorite shows of all time!)

I felt the bachelor needed some dramal...I hope she makes it! Ha! ;)

Ironically, as I am reading this, Lisa Bonet pops up on the tv. She's on Drunk History. lol

Always loved that girl.
    She is so gorgeous. I loved her character on the Cosby show. I've never seen Drunk History. Looks funny!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    She is so gorgeous. I loved her character on the Cosby show. I've never seen Drunk History. Looks funny!

She's aged MAGNIFICENTLY!!! She looks even better now than she did on the show. Her daughter is pretty too. But she a two-face, like on Seinfeld. lol
    Oh yes...Zoe Kravitz. She seems to be everywhere. Very pretty girl.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Zoe's reminds me of a lot of the girl I went to art school with. Very free and just cool.