Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot 2 Special Announcement 4/26/16

sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member

Welcome back, guys! It's time for another season of Love Shot. This time around we'll be helping an eligible bachelor get his shot at love. About a month ago a poll was opened for all to vote for their top 7 contestants. The response was surprising and the outcome close. As a result there is an interesting group of bachelorettes that have made it into the competition.
(*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) The Latest: (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)

24345229405_d8b26f5d49_z.jpg

Special Announcement

The Love Shot 2 Reunion Special will be happening May 14th.

Now is you opportunity to ask the cast member how they really felt about being on the dust lot.

You can post your question here in thread or in the post comments on my website.

<3<3<3 Meet The Contestants <3<3<3

22574823058_2f3c7aa243.jpg

23033269721_5ac9757cd7.jpg

22631934087_689f7844c8.jpg

22454646384_a67149947a.jpg

23079337726_fa0b592169.jpg

22508334564_b76cd5d831.jpg

22835438040_7d97e10526.jpg

The Bachelor

22637327903_9bcba8a6b9.jpg
Origin ID: Shar1W
Post edited by sunnyshay on

Comments

• sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    edited September 2015
    Post edited by sunnyshay on
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    edited August 2015
    I want in!!! When do we need to have her posted by??

Ooooo...I see now. 9/18. Yes. I have a contestant.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2015
    Yay! I just tweaked her for you as you were posting. ;) She comes from my Amazon Challenge story, but she has a different background. She's HIGHLY skilled since she was a Champion...anyway...here she is!
    Kaila Cooper
    Young Adult
    Romantic | Goofball | Neat | Joke Star

Frugal | Fresh Chef | Always Welcome | Speed Cleaner| et. al.

Gallery Link

Kaila%20Cooper.jpg

Kaila Cooper was born into a prominent family in Oasis Springs. Her mother--a philanthropist, her father--a savvy businessman, second best was never allowed in her household. Set to earn as many skills as possible by the time she reached teen, Kaila ran away with a young man once she reached young adult. His name was Divan Rex who she'd grown up with all through boarding school. He became a pilot, flying around the world, and they soon lived together. But when Kaila found out he'd acquired as many lovers as stamps on his passport, she ran from him as well. Little did he know she was carrying his little girl--Brianna.

As a single mom, she's decided to become a bit more laid back than her parents, although she loves to play all instruments, paint, sing, garden, cook, take pictures, make drinks, write poetry, and tell jokes. She currently wants to become a comedian--something her mother would abhor!

She's looking for someone to laugh with and go on outings--to the park, the mountains, or even just the corner store. She hopes her next partner will love children and want more because she's ready for that in her future. She doesn't want someone who is obsessed over money and she really wants to spend the rest of her life laughing with the one she loves in any environment. Rich or poor.

Although hurt by love, she hopes to find it again and this time, she won't feel like she has to always measure up to everyone's expectations. She's recently taken up yoga--something she ISN'T good at--and that's okay with her!
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    So yeah I'm so submitting someone!

Is the bachelor one of the guys that DD cast off?
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »

Great question! Kaila wants to know! lol :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Ooh, I love the idea of this! I have a spare from my current legacy (which I play, but don't write about) who I think I'd like to submit! I'll put her in the gallery either tonight or tomorrow morning and write up a bio! :)
    snvAF3B.png
    @pammiechick WOW! :astonished: I really like your entry. But as before, I am to remain neutral. lol
    IS it Ikey J!!!

I'm not telling.
    swcheppes wrote: »

No comment.
    Ooh, I love the idea of this! I have a spare from my current legacy (which I play, but don't write about) who I think I'd like to submit! I'll put her in the gallery either tonight or tomorrow morning and write up a bio! :)

You can submit as many as you like. I look forward to seeing your entry.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited August 2015
    Okay, I'm back with my sim! :) She's uploaded to the gallery with the LSBachelor hashtag. ( @pammiechick I am borrowing your format a little bit because I like how you centered and bolded everything. :tongue: Hope you don't mind!)

Andralyn "Andy" Carter
    Young Adult
    Athletic | Ambitious | Cheerful | High Metabolism | Bodybuilder
    2p6s7iD.png

Andralyn Carter was born in Willow Creek, where she grew up alongside of her older half-brothers, Logan and Jackson. From the time she was a young child, Andralyn watched as her brothers -- the brilliant and curious Logan, and the creative and charismatic Jackson-- commanded the attention of their teachers, peers, and (most importantly) parents. The young girl was desperate to find her calling -- something that would make her special. But she was no good with math or science like Logan was, and she could barely carry a tune, let alone play any of the many instruments Jackson excelled at. For a while, it seemed she would be doomed to live in their shadows forever.

But then finally, when she was around 9 years old, Andralyn kicked a soccer ball for the very first time and she knew she'd finally found what she was looking for. In the hallways at school, she'd felt like a nobody. But out on the field, she was a star. She put her heart and soul into sports from there on out and never looked back. Andralyn (who became affectionately known by her coaches and teammates as "Andy") quickly garnered a reputation as something of a tomboy -- but also as a skilled and ambitious athlete.

Through her involvement in sports throughout school (and now in her professional life) Andy has had no shortage of attractive, charming, and talented young men around her -- but it seems like she's always been seen as "just one of the guys". But there's a side to Andy that many people never get to see -- a side that loves reading cheesy romance novels, and getting all dolled up to go out for drinks. A side that loves going shopping or growing flowers in the garden. A side that dreams of being swept off her feet and falling in love.

Andy would love to find a guy with ambition and drive like her own, but who doesn't take himself too seriously. She's looking for someone who's funny and spontaneous, and who appreciates both the tomboy and girly sides to her -- The type of guy who'd go and get sweaty with her at the gym, but also be willing to clean up and go out for a romantic dinner afterward. Health and fitness are definitely an important factor, but Andy's not necessarily looking for someone in quite the same top-shape she's in -- as long as he's healthy, that's fine with her.

Andy has not entirely made up her mind about whether or not she wants children, but if the right guy came along, she would be open to the idea of starting a family one day (as long as the timing does not interfere with her career, which she values greatly). Either way, Andy feels like she's been on her own long enough, and is ready to finally be swept off her feet and settle down like she's always dreamed of.

**Obviously her eyelashes are CC, but she's still fine without them :tongue:
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    @pammiechick WOW! :astonished: I really like your entry. But as before, I am to remain neutral. lol

LOL! Okay...I understand! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Those ladies are beautiful!
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Ooo, I know just the Sim! (I've been looking for somewhere to put her, too.) I'm gonna go get her ready in CAS right now! :smiley:
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Okay after a lightning quick playthrough here's my submission:
    skye-holbrook-entry.jpg
    | Party Animal | Creative | Materialistic | Bro |

Skye Holbrook has always dreamed of becoming a famous country singer, her name displayed in flashing lights, with thousands of adoring fans screaming her name. Dreaming is probably where it will all end though, her penchant to party is near on unstoppable. Skye loves country music (duh), red meat, beer and bourbon, football, and tailgating at the football with her friends. If she's not at the football, she's at a bar watching the football, or painting the town red.

This 'Country Diva' comes from a small rural town a few hours drive from Oasis Springs, blink and you'll probably miss it! Hours away from the bustle of Oasis Springs, her family learnt to get by on the bare necessities. Since she has moved out on her own to try and realize her dream, she has acquired a taste for 'material things'.
    skyes-les-paul-custom.jpg
    With her trusty Les Paul Custom and her creative flair, can she make a name for herself or will she forever be the party girl that could've made the big time?

CC List:

Everyday:
    Formal
    • Hair (Naturals option)

Athletic
    I've saved her with the custom guitar in her inventory, feel free to use or not use - I don't even know if it will transfer across anyway? She has level 3 in all instruments and charisma. Everything also is either 2's or 1's. She has completed the 1st tier of party animal aspiration but hasn't spent any points.

I hope you like her! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Hmmmm, I think I'll let your favorite Pruett participate! I'll get her together later.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Hmmmm, I think I'll let your favorite Pruett participate! I'll get her together later.

*GASP* Queen Callie gracing my save? EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! She'd be perfect.
    Queen Callie! She needs no introduction lol, but I'll do one anyway. ;)
    forum_final.png

@Munterbacon I love a musical sim. She's cute.

@CitizenErased14 I like your entry as well though I remain impartial. But she's cute.

@Jes2G She would be so PERFECT for this story. I hope she gets enough votes. I need a DIVA!

BTW, I am pleasantly surprised at how lengthy and well thought out these entries are so far. Great job, guys.
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I'm so putting a sim in for this one ^^ I'm working on her skills right now
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited August 2015
    Name: Jenny Poole

iUgVNuf.png

Jenny was born and raised in Willow Creek, her parents ran a successful catering company. That way she grew up with a natural love for well made food. She might be a little on the heavy side because she also loves to eat what she cooks but this is just the foodie in her.

Her family life was a very happy one and when Jenny's parents died (of old age), she didn't want to leave Willow Creek since she her happiest memories were made here. Because she had no boyfriend to move in with she now shares a small apartment with her brother Robert. Glad he's active because he also gets to eat lots of the great homemade food that Jenny makes.

In her youth she had been made fun of for being a little overweight. After school, Jenny felt depressed about her body and her personality. That was when she met her best friend Dean, who built her back up and supported her throughout difficult times. Though he tried to engage in romance once, Jenny only saw him as a friend. She just hasn't found the one yet. Her dream man would also like cooking - or at least eating her food and he should also be open for spontaneous adventures or trips because Jenny loves the outdoors. She likes sharing tips about creative technique's and enjoys listening to music. Jenny wants to have a big happy family someday but she wants to find just the right man to share this with.

With Dean's help Jenny has reclaimed her cheerful nature and has learned to surround herself with people who like her the way she is. She's confident about her body image even though she knows she should probably lose some weight. But she doesn't bother too much about it and it somehow suits her. She just seems like a cheerful bouncing ball full of happiness and creativity. Jenny is creative, which doesn't only show in her sometimes adventurous cooking but also in her great painting and piano skills.

Her weakness is probably that she comes across as a little childish sometimes, though that is just her natural cheerfulness. She's also not a killer at sports, though she does try it sometimes - and then realises why she doesn't do sports. The only physical activity she has ever really enjoyed is hiking.

Post edited by Julyvee94 on
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited August 2015
    *resists urge to make a geek*

*fails*

I managed to resist.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Cecelia Cooke
    Good | Squeamish | Music Lover
    Muser | Bestselling Author
    Download here or by searching #LSBachelor on the gallery
    cecelia.png

For as long as she could remember Cecelia has been creating stories. As the only child of an elementary teacher and a piano professor she had no end to the amount of creativity that surrounded her. At home she made up stories with her doll house and incorporated those stories into writing assignments for school; her teachers loved them! Her classmates called her a teacher's pet but she did her best to ignore their taunts. (She was a good girl, of course, and didn't want to make waves.) She discovered fanfiction as a teenager and stayed up late every night writing crossovers between her favorite intergalactic smuggler from one TV show and mad scientist doctor from another. Besides her writing, she studied piano with her father, an activity that came easy to her as a music lover.

Her passion for writing carried over into college where she studied literature. While there, she met a total nerd named Nolan and fell fast in love. They got engaged at the tender age of nineteen and moved into an apartment together. Her parents, naturally, were worried about their only daughter but she shooed them aside. She had been so reserved and well behaved for her whole life that the new freedom she had was addicting. However, her grades began to slip and by the middle of her sophomore year she had been put on notice by almost all of her professors.

Nolan, on the other hand, was a programming genius and had been working with friends on "the next big thing" in social media... and they actually succeeded! With newfound notoriety and investors for a startup, he and his friends made plans to drop out of school and move to the big city. Cecelia thought she was going with him but Nolan had other ideas. He broke off their engagement, telling her that he had more offers for woohoo now than ever before and he didn't want to be tied down in the prime of his life*. Apparently it wasn't the true love Cecelia had imagined.

Heartbroken, Cecelia dropped out of school and moved back home, feeling shame whenever she left the house. Her parents did their best to lift her spirits but it was of no use. She took a job in a coffee shop but had to quit because the task of cleaning the machines made her feel sick to her stomach (she's quite squeamish). After a year of moping, an old friend came back into her life and inspired her to go back to school and finish her degree.

Now, four years later, Cecelia has her degree and a job as a professional blogger (she's even authored a series of books). She's much happier with herself and has completely gotten over her first heartbreak.

Cecelia's finally ready to write her name on your heart (in a literary way, of course).

08-22-15_2-11c2a0pm1.png
    Celia is CC free and has lots of skills:
    • Level 5 in cooking and baking
    • 3-4 in fitness
    • 4-5 in video games
    • 6-7 in writing
    • 7 in piano
    • 1-3 in a few others

(*Nolan is a massively unattractive person personality (and physical) wise so he should have been smart enough to know the ladies want him for his money. Whatever to him. Cecelia is better off! :tongue: )
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    edited August 2015
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Everyone's ladies are so full of personality and really beautiful in their own ways! :):)
    Callie Pruett
    callie.jpg
    Neat | Genius | Family Oriented
    Big Happy Family

Her daddy calls her "princess," but everyone knows that she rules the roost. You may try to look in those big, beautiful, brown eyes and say "no" if you'd like, but you had better have your facts straight. Callie Pruett has got beauty and brains. She is witty and smart and has a logical answer for everything. Some may call her narrow-minded, but she calls it focused. She knows what she wants--and what she doesn't want--and doesn't feel the need to compromise. She aims to be successful in everything that she does whether it is getting someone to kill bugs for her or increasing her mental capacity; this girl is always dressed for success.

She likes for everything about her to speak to who she is even down to her sense of style. She prefers a clean, modest, professional look because she means business and does not play. She loves a good pair of classic pumps and has them in every color; she gets that from her mother. She knows she is beautiful and does not feel the need to adorn herself with tons of makeup or expose herself for everyone to see--unless she's swimming, that is. She comes from a family who pride themselves on taking of their bodies, but she feels there is a time and a place to display it.

Callie may be serious, quick-witted, and focused, but she is never brash, condescending, or rude--at least she never intends to be. She is a spare in the Pruett Family legacy, and the Pruetts subscribe to traditional family values for the most part. Callie is always respectful and kind to others. However, there's no telling how she will be when she walks into a filthy room or comes in contact with someone who is revolting to her.

Although it is not her duty to carry on the family's legacy as an heir, Callie feels that she can be an asset to the family's reputation by instilling in her own children the Pruett family values. Her heart's desire is to have a big happy family similar to the one she grew up in. She hasn't found the right man for the job yet in her home town. Will she find him in the bachelor?
    forum_final.png

I've through all of the bios written so far. And I may have said it before, but it's an overstatement to say again. That you guys have really put in some work with these girls. I'm loving the diverse characters.

Oh and I forgot to mention in the initial post that if your sim has children like @pammiechick Kaila, you can include the children in your upload.