Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One room, One week, One theme

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Just finished my office, so this comes at a great time!! :) Hope I can get it done! (Have lots to do...but hoping!)

Hello @pammiechick :) It is nice that you have finished renovating your real life home office. I will look forward to seeing your simversion of the room if you are able to have the time to do it. :)
  • Options
    lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Theme for the week: My simming room
    Gallery name of room : My Simming Room
    Origin id : avnewton
    Pictures of the room :

This is my Living/Dining/Kitchen/Mom's Office :D She sits at the computer desk and I usually sit at the dining table if I'm not on one of the love seats :) I tried to get everything as similar as possible. The table in the dining room/office is supposed to be for the printer. Those are my nephews toys in the living room and the little mat on the side is the dog bowl :)

20532724090_bb935ee3ae_c.jpg

20098050164_da9ed0b96d_c.jpg

23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • Options
    Your simming room is very nice! @lovelylyssia095 :) The furnishing of the room is very nice! It is a nice touch that you have your nephew's toys in the middle of the room. He would enjoy playing with the toys and doing artwork on the table. The truck looks great there. It is nice that your TV is angled into the corner of the room. You would enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas watching TV. The files look great placed on the computer study desk table. Your mother would enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. Very nice kitchen alcove area. The dishes rack is nice on the counter there. The plants in the room add very nice looks in the room. You would enjoy seeing these plants in your real life home. Very nice dining area! The dining seats that you have used in the simversion looks very nice. The calendar is a nice homely touch on the wall. It is great that you have placed the table in the room where the printer usually is. It looks very nice how the seating is placed in the areas of the room. It is a very nice touch that you have placed a mat to show where your dog's bowl usually is.
    The room is a very nice place for you to enjoy simming and creating your builds! Thank you very much for sharing with us the simversion of the room where you enjoy Simming! :)
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    @lovelylyssia I think you did a wonderful job! I think the toys we're a greatbonus added bonus :) great job!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2015
    Oh! I love this idea for a round. Haven't entered anything in a long time. But I think I might already have our livingroom created where I play saved somewhere in my game. I made it for another thread that asked Simmers to show where they play Sims. I never posted or uploaded it though. I'll see if I can find it and perhaps tweak it a bit. There's been at least one update since I made it. I'm enjoying all the submissions so far too. Great job everyone! :)
  • Options
    lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Thanks @rosemow and @Nhicks :)
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Oh! I love this idea for a round. Haven't entered anything in a long time. But I think I might already have our livingroom created where I play saved somewhere in my game. I made it for another thread that asked Simmers to show where they play Sims. I never posted or uploaded it though. I'll see if I can find it and perhaps tweak it a bit. There's been at least one update since I made it. I'm enjoying all the submissions so far too. Great job everyone! :)

Hello @Karababy52 :) I will look forward to seeing your living room!
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I am considering doing my lounge where I sim, but it wouldn't be functional as I sit/recline on the sofa and have my computer on a wheeled desk (like a 1-tiled version of the science lab ones).
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I am considering doing my lounge where I sim, but it wouldn't be functional as I sit/recline on the sofa and have my computer on a wheeled desk (like a 1-tiled version of the science lab ones).

Hello @EmmaVane. Perhaps you could either write something on your upload details, or alter the room a little bit from how it looks in real life?
  • Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited August 2015
    [quote= @Isabella14 you are simming in style! Great Job! I see 2 simming stations, is this a family affair? :) I used to have a massive comfy Chairto sim in until my little one decided to express himself with a sharpie... Yep, I can almost laugh about it now lol. :) [/quote]

Thanks @Nhicks, yes my husband and I game together. My whole family gets together frequently and have lan parties <3:) Love your room too, looks like we have the same color palette :)

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    That is super cool that the whole family are fans! I did notice the color scheme, great minds think a like ;)<3
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Challenge 27
    Theme for the week is : My Simming room.

Gallery name of room : My Simming Domain
    Origin ID : Zita1966

Pictures of the room :
    KsZkC6p.jpg
  • Options
    Your simming room where you enjoy playing the Sims is very nice! @Zita1966z :) The grey and black colour scheme of the room looks very nice. Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The brick texture of the walls looks nice. It is nice that you have an arnchair sitting area in the room for you to enjoy sitting resting and having a read of a book. The green plant and the pink flowers either sides of the chair are nice for you to see when you are sitting there. The cabinets look great placed either sides of the bookcase to create a nook area. You would enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst simming. Very nice computer desk table area! The pictures on the wall are nice for you to look at when sitting at the table using the computer. The books on the desk table, and the files on the wall and on the nearby table are nice study touches in your room. The leather seat looks comfortable to sit on when simming. The patterned floor rug adds to the nice look of the room. It is nice that you have the homely touch of a family photo on the table for you to see when simming. Your simself is very nice!
    My Simming Domain is a very nice simversion of your real life home room! Thank you very much for sharing with us the simversion of the room where you enjoy Simming! :)
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Pleasure @rosemow and thanks for the room challenge
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Theme for the week is : My Simming room.
    Gallery name of room : Pottergoose's simming room
    Origin ID : Pottergoose

Hey guys that's me, pottergoose!
    316kuja.jpg

And welcome to my upstairs apartment, although you'll only be getting a tour of the living room/dining room today
    2aka261.jpg

Ignore the clutter by the door, I just got a new computer chair so the old one is sitting ready to be thrown out, and the box is still here from IKEA for the new one lol
    33as600.jpg

Although I love the sims, I do have other hobbies such as guitar and music, as well as sitting in my gaming chair by the tv playing some playstation
    9lemuq.jpg
    2ld7i36.jpg

Hope you enjoyed your visit feel free to pop in to say hello again!
    2mze9s5.jpg
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    Thank you for showing us your simming room @pottergoose :) It is very nice! It is nice that you have a new computer chair, and it was great that you included in the room the old computer chair that is ready to be collected and the IKEA box that the new chair came in! Your computer desk and new computer chair look very nice for you to use when simming! The pictures on the walls are nice for you to see when in the room. The sunflowers pictures are a sunny sight. The shoes racks are nice home touches there. It is great that you have clothes on the floor! Very nice TV and play station nook area ! You would enjoy sitting on the sofa or in the armchair there watching TV, playing playstation or reading a book from the bookcase. The books are a nice touch on the coffee table, which you have just finished reading. It is nice that you have a mug of coffee to enjoy drinking whilst sitting there! The family photo on the side table is nice there. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the TV. It is nice that you enjoy playing the guitar and listening to music. The stereo looks great in the room. Your simself is very nice! She looks like she enjoys playing the guitar as well! Very nice dining area in the room. It looks nice how you have chairs on each side of the table.
    It is a very nice simming room! Thank you very much for sharing with us the simversion of the room where you enjoy Simming! :)
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Thank you for the kind words as always, this was a nice change of pace for a challenge this week and I really had fun with it :smile:
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    Very nice challenge this week, because now I can imagine how everyone sits behind the PC making nice rooms for this topic! :D<3

My room is a combination of dark antique furniture and modern white with accents of pastel pink and pastel green.
    It's my living-, diner-, computer- and kitchen room all together!

Theme for the week: My simming room
    Gallery name of room : Simmie's Livingroom
    Origin id : Simmie99
    Pictures of my room :

1_zpsqvsfljul.png

2_zps4fooq5tv.png

3_zpspohknfyh.png

4_zps3uhxgbjb.png

5_zps76pjztg8.png
    Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    :) CURRENT CHALLENGE :)
    :) TWENTY SEVENTH CHALLENGE :)
    The theme for the week is : My Simming room.
    Sally is a simmer. She enjoys spending time simming in the evenings, as a way of having a break from all that her day has held. She enjoys playing the game, but her favourite part of Simming is designing rooms and homes for her sims to live in. She decided that it would be fun to make a simversion of the room where she sims! The theme for this week is a bit different. Instead of designing a room for Sally, you are invited to create a simversion of your own real life room where you sim! It may be your bedroom, or a study room, or a special computer room or the living room! It is just where you enjoy simming!
    Just a little reminder, it needs to be uploaded as a room not a lot.
    The room where I Sim is pretty sad. A recliner with my keyboard on my lap. The monitor on a small portable folding table and the desktop on a small box on the floor. How sad is that? :D My cats are usually on my lap or nearby. Would it be Okay to post a 'Dream Room' where I would like to Sim? <3

• Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited August 2015
    Entry Form One Room One Week One Theme
    Theme for the week: My Simming Room
    Gallery name of room: My Dream Study by EQ
    Origin ID: EuphorialQueen
    In a dream world this represents where I would like to play Sims. Cozy, comfortable and close to the coffee pot. :)
    #EQCreations #RosebudChallenge #OneRoomOneWeekOneTheme #MySimmingRoom
    08-21-11.jpg

08-21-12.jpg

08-21-10.jpg
  • Options
    Battyivy21Battyivy21 Posts: 311 Member
    Theme for this week: My Simming Room
    Name of room in gallery: Battyivy's Simming Room
    Origin ID: battyivy21

[img][/img]20768531375_19d34a98be_b.jpgBattyivy's Simming Room by ivy batty, on Flickr
    [img][/img]20775481801_494a7c7584_b.jpgBattyivy's Simming Room by ivy batty, on Flickr
  • Options
    Simmie's Living room is a very nice room! @Puncky99 :) It is very nice seeing the sim version of the room where you enjoy simming! The layout and furnishing of the room is very nice! The different areas of the room looks nice. Very nice colour shades of the walls! It looks a calming room. The TV watching sitting area is very nice! It looks nice how the sofas are placed there, for you to enjoy sitting relaxing there watching TV. The pink patterned floor rugs look very nice there as well as under the dining table.It is nice that you have books that you have been reading placed on the coffee table and side table. The tissue box is a homely touch. You would enjoy listening to music from the radio whilst sitting there. The green colour of the wall looks nice. It looks a nice light place to spend time, with sunshine coming in through the windows there. The new shelf that came with the Kitchen pack looks great on the wall there. The candles, bottles and books look nice on the wall table. Your simming computer desk nook is very nice! It is great that you have books, pencils and a lamp for light on the desk table too. It is so very nice seeing where you build such very nice builds! You would enjoy sitting at the table reading a book from the bookcase as well. The plants and the blossom are nice nature touches in the room. Very nice dining area! The type of dining seats that you have used there looks nice. The pink and white colour of the seating and the flowers is pretty for you to see when you are dining there. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. Very nice kitchen area! The cabinets look nice how they are on your kitchen wall, and the wall tiling looks nice. The flowers look so pretty on the window ledge! They are very nice for you to look at when cooking and dining there.
    The room is very nice! Thank you very much for sharing with us the simversion of the room where you enjoy Simming! :)
  • Options
    Tinyfazza84Tinyfazza84 Posts: 106 Member
    edited August 2015
    Theme for this week: My Simming Room
    Name of room in gallery: My living room
    Origin ID: tinylisa84
    XkgiFmp.png
    my little corner, the chrome bar is my sound bar
    JivuowV.png
    the dishes on the floor are my cats bowls :)
    FK0elv1.png
    i4Jqaoq.png
    saymJ4b.png
    NnwlYEz.png

Edit: my gallery name is Tinyfazza84 not what I put
    Post edited by Tinyfazza84 on
    Origin ID Tinyfazza84
  • Options
    Hello @EuphorialQueen :) It is very nice that you have created your dream simming room. My Dream Study is such a very nice room for simming! The furnishing of the room is very nice! The pink colour of the side walls look pretty, and the white bubble pattern of the TV wall complements well with the pink colour. It looks nice how you have placed and angled the two armchairs either sides of the sofa, and the black and white colours of the sofa and armchairs seating looks nice together. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, watching TV and reading a book from the bookcases. It looks very nice the way you have placed the curtained windows either sides of the TV, and the purple/pink musician themed pictures complement in with the colour scheme of the room so very well! It looks very nice how you have placed the computer desk behind the sofa. Sims will have lots of fun simming and using the computer there! The books, tissues and plant are nice touches on the desk table. It looks nice the way you have placed lamps on the sofa side tables and in the corners of the room. The patterned floor rug adds to the nice look of the room. The leather seating in the room looks nice and comfortable to sit on. It is great that you have a coffee table in the room for sims to enjoy having a nice cup of coffee whilst simming, reading or watching TV. The sun decor looks great on the wall there, for sims to see when making a drink. The spandrels entrance to the room looks very nice.
    The study room is very nice! I hope that perhaps one day you will have your dream study room in your real life home :)
  • Options
    Your simming room is very nice! @Battyivy21 :) It is nice that you have your simming computer desk in your bedroom. The purple pink colour of the walls is very nice, and the colour of the bed pattern complements well with the walls. The starry pattern looks very pretty on the bedhead wall! It is nice that you have bookcases either sides of your bed, and the colourful crystals are very pretty looking on top of and in the bookcases. You would enjoy reading a book when sitting on the armchair or when in bed. Very nice corner computer desk area! It is a nice nook to have fun simming and building your very nice builds! It looks nice how you have used the half wall to separate off the computer nook. The placement of flowers, the mysim and books on top of the half wall looks great! Those items and the calendars on the wall create a very nice simming nook area. You would enjoy listening to music from the radio whilst simming. The coat and hat shelf and shoes rack are nice home touches beside the door. It is nice that you have a TV in your room that you can enjoy watching when in your bedroom. The towels are nice in the corner of the room. The flowers on the shelf are very pretty for you to enjoy seeing when simming and spending time in your bedroom. The paintings on the wall add very nice looks in the room. It is great that you have a yoga mat and enjoy doing yoga in your room. You would enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst in the room.
    The furnishing of the room is very nice! Thank you very much for sharing with us the simversion of the room where you enjoy Simming! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top