Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Let's hope Leia gets rid of those aliens, they've caused nothing but trouble for the amazons! I wonder what Hagen's plan is...
    Also, looking forward to the family tree :)
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    I too would love to see a family tree! It's kinda hard keeping track of everyone lol
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2015
    As Hawika finishes her breakfast, Aulani urges her to meet him in the garden.

Swallowing her cheese and bacon eggs, she asks, “What is so important that I cannot finish my meal, Aulani?”

“Sorry, Mother, but Kiva and Father just finished a surprise I have for you. They followed my design exactly.”

Screenshot_58.jpg

“Come see!” he cries, pulling her along. When she doesn’t run, the boy tramps through the bushes into a place set off by bamboo and sheets of water falling from the trees.

Hawika gapes. “W-What is this place?”

Aulani lifts his arms into the air. “It is where we will learn more about mana, Mother. Although you have done well in evasion, now you need to transcend even the power of gravity. If you can focus your mind and lift your body, you will be so powerful, no one will be able to stop you. But it takes much time to learn this. I do not expect you to master it by the time the Quest starts, but we will work on it.” Without looking at her, he says, “You may want to change out of that skirt.”

Screenshot_59.jpg

Hawika blushes. “Of course, son. I’ll be back.” Hawika is so amazed and proud of her son and so grateful to him. She wishes to pay him back for all his training, hopefully, by freeing him one day. She prays she can indeed master her mana.

Once she enters the training area, Hawika senses an overpowering blanket of peace wash over her. She knows she will succeed with her son as her mentor.

“Go through the training moves I taught you, Mother, then we’ll center our mana,” Aulani says, watching over Hawika like a lion watches their young.

Screenshot_62.jpg

“Like this?” Hawika asks.

“Shh...” Aulani commands. “We never talk. That destroys out mana. Focus. I will train with you.”

Screenshot_63.jpg

After they stretch and move for what feels like hours, Aulani says, calmly. “Now it is time to really center our mana. Get into a sitting position and close your eyes. Tune out the birds, the rippling water, the leaves stirring above. There is only you and the air. Transcend your body. Transcend your mind. You are one with the world around. You have the power to succeed. Bend the world to your power. Believe.”

Taking a deep breath, Hawika closes her eyes and focuses, clearing her mind. She feels as light as duck down, floating on a wisp of a breeze.

Screenshot_65.jpg

Aulani follows her, focusing his mana.

Screenshot_68.jpg

When Hawika peeks around to see her son, her eyes widen as her heart skips. She stops and stretches to her feet to see what is happening more clearly.

Aulani is actually floating in the air!

Screenshot_67.jpg

Gasping, she notices a green aura emanating from him. She shakes her head, not believing how talented her son is. He is truly a master of his mana. If only she could have half his skill, she would be able to defeat all her enemies.

Screenshot_66.jpg

For weeks, Aulani trains Hawika to focus her mana. They train both day and night, hardly taking time out for food.

Screenshot_61.jpg

Then it is almost time for the Queen’s Quest to commence. They have two more days of training.

“Come, Mother,” Aulani says. “This will be our most important lesson. Are you ready?”

She nods, curtly, following him from the training area to the front of the compound.

Screenshot_69.jpg

He hands her a sword.

“What is this, Aulani? Surely, we are not allowed to use weapons,” Hawika exclaims, holding the heavy weapon in her hand. It reminds her of the barbaric times before the days of women and peace when men bowed their heads, knowing their way meant war. Following women was the only way true peace could be known.

Screenshot_18.jpg

“There are no rules against weapons, Mother,” Aulani says. “Do you not want to take down your opponent?”

She grimaces at the sharp object. “But this? Surely this is not the way.”

Screenshot_29.jpg

Aulani’s eyebrows knit angrily. “Do you think Hanalani’s daughters will shy away from using them? If they had their way, they’d use maces and axes, but they’ve been banned from the ring. You are allowed one weapon of choice. I have no doubt Lili will use a heavy broadsword since she has much girth, but you will be lighter, quicker, like a viper, striking rapidly.”

Hawika draws in a heavy breath, looking down and nods, wishing to get the vile Quest over with and wishing it was tomorrow instead of two days from now.

Screenshot_18.jpg

Aulani goes over several moves with her then they start their practice positions, sparring with each other.

Screenshot_30.jpg

Hawika holds her sword ready and nods.

Screenshot_19.jpg

Instantly, Aulani whips his sword around and she counters with a loud clash of metal.

Screenshot_22.jpg

Like dancers with blades, they dodge and feint and spin and lunge on and on into the night.

Screenshot_24.jpg

After hours of practice, Hawika whips her weapon and knocks it into Aulani’s stomach, sending him hard onto the ground. Thankfully, the blade is for training and not sharp. He only loses his breath and groans.

Screenshot_25.jpg

He jumps up and attacks, but Hawika is ready for him. The swords clang against each other sending shockwaves down Hawika’s arms. She focuses her mana and blends herself with the weapon—it is only an extension of her.

Screenshot_32.jpg

Again, Hawika lashes the blade over Aulani’s shoulder, knocking him down.

Screenshot_41.jpg

Dizzy, Aulani gets to his feet. “Wow. I never thought that could happen. No one has ever defeated me.”

Breathing hard, Aulani gazes into his mother’s eyes setting his lips into a hard line. “You are ready.”

Screenshot_42.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Wow, what amazing chapter! <3 I have no doubts that Hawika will win having such great teacher as Aulani ;) I love this boy <3
  • Options
    SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    I liked how they used the wellness skill :) also I am loving the storyline can not wait for next chapter!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Awesome update! the poses you use look awesome! :D I've just become a member and have started posting my own amazon challenge story, it's proving to be really fun so far!
  • Options
    Great chapter! The poses really are perfect for your challenge.
  • Options
    SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    Ooh interesting chapter.. And great use of the spa day pack! :D
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • Options
    I'SimshaI'Simsha Posts: 110 Member
    AMAZING!!!!
    Love is Love no matter what shape form or size

READ MY STORY AT:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845502/this-is-life?new=1
  • Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Wow @pammiechick this story is amazing!! I'm thinking of doing a story myself, but first I'll have to become a member.
  • Options
    SelychanSelychan Posts: 279 Member
  • Options
    SapphireSpiritSapphireSpirit Posts: 91 Member
    Wow!!!! What a great chapter :) ! I just love this story so much, I hope Hawika will be able to defeat lili even if it's with a sword. And I love how you used the new game pack to fit in awesome story so far!!!! B):)
  • Options
    Such an exciting chapter!! I can't wait to see what happens. I really hope that Hawika will be successful, it'd be cool to see her as the queen :)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Been working on this for several days now.

Here is the Wahine Tree:

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-18%20at%203.38.13%20PM.png’’

Here is the Oranos tree—You’ll be surprised by how much they connect to our tribe. ☺

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-18%20at%203.38.58%20PM.png

Here is the Niela tree—can you find out some interesting facts you didn’t know before? I was surprised, too! But it’s all true!

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-18%20at%203.38.42%20PM.png

So...it might be hard for Leia to rid her tribe of alien influence. ;) They are family, after all...

Here's Elue's tree:

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-18%20at%203.51.07%20PM.png

And Kaila's:

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-18%20at%203.52.03%20PM.png

Just a note about Hagen and Xetrov--did Xetrov cheat on Hagen with Yug? Not quite but Dal and Yob are Xorex's half brothers. It seems that Xetrov used her eggs to impregnate Yug--he always wanted to bear his own children! They are younger than Xorex--just a bit older than Aulani. :)

Interesting fact about Palani--Hawika's son from Lopaka--he escaped the jungle while Hawika was dead and is now starring in the reality tv show called Plum's Kitchen
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Wow, that's a gigantic family tree!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Thank you so much for posting the family tree!!

EDIT: also, I LOVE how you tied Palani in at the end of the family tree. I was wondering where he had gone. Plum's Kitchen seems like another interesting story!!
  • Options
    SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    Wow, that's crazy how for along the family has grown! :D
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • Options
    MissElorriMissElorri Posts: 27 Member
    Wow! Theses family trees are awesome! Great work, and thanks!
  • Options
    Wow. I imagine how many work you had @pammiechick till you made this family tree :o But it's really great work, I like it very much. Maybe I'll try to make family tree later too. And I'm also surprised about Hagen's wife... Does it really mean she cheated on him? :/
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Wow. I imagine how many work you had @pammiechick till you made this family tree :o But it's really great work, I like it very much. Maybe I'll try to make family tree later too. And I'm also surprised about Hagen's wife... Does it really mean she cheated on him? :/

No...she used her eggs to implant into Yug surgically. So it was with Hagen's blessing. Yug is his best friend along with Sirius. (This is the storyline.)

(This happened in game--Xetrov didn't cheat--Hagen DID have woo hoo with Xetrov to get pregnant and Yug was abducted at about the same time. Both men had children. According to the geneology in the Sims, the mothers are the same--some alien called Test Subject 13. I think after the patch, it made all mothers of pregnant men the same). I wanted Xorex to mate with one of Yug's sons, but found out they were brother and sister!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

No...she used her eggs to implant into Yug surgically. So it was with Hagen's blessing. Yug is his best friend along with Sirius. (This is the storyline.)

(This happened in game--Xetrov didn't cheat--Hagen DID have woo hoo with Xetrov to get pregnant and Yug was abducted at about the same time. Both men had children. According to the geneology in the Sims, the mothers are the same--some alien called Test Subject 13. I think after the patch, it made all mothers of pregnant men the same). I wanted Xorex to mate with one of Yug's sons, but found out they were brother and sister!

Oh, now I got it :) It's still very great storyline... <3 Yes, I remember that there is always some mysterious pollination technician what abducts aliens and human and make them pregnant :D I have true alien family in another game, only father is human :)
  • Options
    I love how closely the family trees intertwine! Looking forward to more chapters :)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I just got caught up. Wow! :o Love this chapter its great how you work in the wellness skill! Thanks for the family tree! Great work pammiechick! As always can't wait to see what happens next.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Early in the morning Kiva feels the pang of childbirth.

Screenshot_765.jpg

And she brings forth a beautiful baby girl! She names her Quinn which to her sounds like the quill plants she loves so dearly.

“The Creator will be so pleased you are a lovely girl child,” Kiva coos. She hopes they can stay in Tribe Wahine forever. It is Kiva’s dearest wish to be a true Amazon. She wants to show Mano his child and thinks to visit him at the Master Slave grounds once she ages up.

Screenshot_766.jpg

As Kiva fusses over her newborn, Hawika notices a strange little girl sitting on the couch. She is blue and definitely from Sixam. She sits next to her. “And who might you be, little one?”

“I am Nalani,” she says, not looking at Hawika.

“Oh my,” Hawika exclaims. “You’ve grown up so fast. But remember you must always wear your disguise when you’re here.” Hawika puts on a nice smile. She doesn’t want to offend her.

But Nalani only pushes up her glasses and grabs a book off the table as if Hawika didn’t say anything.

“I must talk with Xorex about this,” she thinks.

Screenshot_767.jpg

Hawika finds Xorex near the firepit. “Ah, Xorex! I wonder if I might have a word?”

Screenshot_771.jpg

“Yes, Aunt? Anything I can do? Shouldn’t you be resting? The Queen’s Quest is tomorrow and I know you need your sleep.”

Screenshot_768.jpg

“I’m fine, Xorex, but yes, I wanted to talk with you about a delicate matter. It seems your little one is not wearing her disguise and we just can’t have that as you well know.”

Xorex raises her arms. “Disguise? Nalani doesn’t wear a disguise because she’s as human as you are. She only has my skin color. So you see, there’s nothing we can do.”

Screenshot_769.jpg

“Oh dear,” Hawika says, biting her lip. “You do realize she cannot stay here like that. Take her to Sixam. Hagen can surely make a disguise for her.”

Screenshot_773.jpg

Xorex shakes her head. “No, Aunt. She’s human. Humans cannot wear a disguise that will look normal. There’s no cure. No way for her to change her skin. Can’t we tell people she has a strange skin disease?”

Screenshot_774.jpg

Sadly, Hawika looks at Xorex and answers, “No. That is impossible. With me trying to gain control as queen, we cannot have anything that remotely looks like I have demons living among us. Amazons cannot understand why a child is light blue. It is unearthly. She will have to live on Sixam if Hagen cannot help her.”

Screenshot_775.jpg

“Then I must go, too. I cannot leave my daughter for my mother to raise. You realize you will be losing your shaman. I’ve been studying so hard.”

Screenshot_777.jpg

Hawika closes her eyes, frustration pounding through her. “I know and I’m sorry. We cannot afford anything to upset the villagers right now.” She touches her niece’s arm. “Gather your things and meet me in the basement with Nalani. She must go now.”

“As you wish, Creator.” Xorex bows, sadness welling in her eyes. She doesn’t want to leave the only real home she’s known. Sixam is so dark and strange and she worries for Nalani. Humans need light. Only someone as special as her father could live there indefinitely. She hopes it doesn’t make Nalani depressed or worse.

Screenshot_772.jpg

In a few hours, Xorex and Nalani wait by the portal.

“Will I like Sixam, Auntie?” Nalani asks.

Screenshot_779.jpg

“I believe you will, dear child. But mostly, you’ll love your grandfather. He will treat you special and already has told me he’s making a room just for you with more things in it than I could provide.”

Screenshot_780.jpg

Hawika bends down and kisses her on the cheek. “Mind your mother and I hope one day to allow you to come back.”

“Okay,” Nalani says. “But I may never want to come back.” The little girl laughs, hitting her head. “Oops. I’m not supposed to say things like that.”

Hawika laughs with her. “That is true, sweetness. And it will be your right to become the princess of Sixam if you so wish it.”

Screenshot_782.jpg

But Xorex isn’t smiling for she fears she will never call Tribe Wahine home again.

Nalani steps through and then Xorex follows, not glancing back.

Screenshot_784.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    You know I was wondering why Quinn's name was on the family tree before she was born, but I suppose all is right now. Also kinda sad to see Xorex leave with her daughter, but I suppose it helps Leila's plan in ridding the tribe of aliens