Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fav dear Masajo! Very well deserved! Hugs <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Many thanks @Chubbychuck lovely to see you here :)
    Thank you very much @Tiki5872 glad you like Bricabloc, it was fun to build :)
    I'm the same @Manssom the Gallery is so addictive! Big thank you for your kind wishes :)
    @yanti68 thank you so much, you're always very lovely and kind :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Hello! Congrats on Bricabloc being favourited by Maxis, it is a really great build!! :)
    Very kind of you @vethesims thank you so much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Congrats on your maxis fave for Bricabloc! gorgeous house, really love the interiors, love the colour scheme too.
    Many thanks @folala very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited August 2015
    Great Oaks

This is my entry for BnS Challenge 24, a cottage style farmhouse with flower beds for Mrs McGregor and a protected garden with veg plots for Mr McGregor. Seating provided under the old oak tree for the couple to rest and admire their work and a makeshift scarecrow to keep the birds away. Modern rustic style interiors.

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E527A8C3405811E58DBC2AEBF2F9C755?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=25

fd550e44-f25a-4557-8823-fccc8b0b8426_zps497ultzj.png

Picture3_zpsbfdce5bt.jpg

Picture2_zpsmgmdeuz5.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    I already saw Great Oaks in the gallery, and it's so beautiful! :smiley:
    The architecture is so cozy and charming! Love the wall patterns you used and great dormers! Your landscaping is very pretty! Adorable farm and the shed is very cool! And also, lovely interior! Love the country feel with it and very lovely color scheme!
    Already added to my faves! Awesome work my dear friend! :smiley: Also, best lucks on your BnS challenge! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Grey Oaks is a very farmhouse build! :) The layout of the home is very nice! The exterior texture looks nice, and very nice dormers! The red colour of the windows and the red on the edges of the exterior gives a very nice look to the home. The flowers on the edges of the front pathway look so very pretty! The enlarged vehicle in the front yard looks great ! It looks very nice the type of and placement of the fencing that you have used. The type of fencing suits a farmhouse well. Very nice potting shed! The layout of the outdoors areas are very nice! It is great that you have a mysim as a scarecrow! It is nice that there is seat under the tree for sims to enjoy resting under the shade of the tree. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The bedrooms are very nice! The red, brown and white colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed red curtains on the bedhead wall. The hearts decor on the wall is pretty for sims to see when laying in bed. Nice sofas seat and armchair sitting corners for sims to enjoy resting. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch under the bed. The candles are pretty touches on the bedside tables. The teddy looks cute in the kids bedroom! Very nice study desk nook in the room for kids to enjoy listening to music from the music player whilst doing homework there. The animals and grass wall pattern looks great! The living room is very nice! The wall texture is nice, and very nice TV alcove! It looks very nice how you hsve placed the cabinets there to create the alcove around the TV! The red candles look very pretty either side of the TV! The bird pictures are nice touches on the wall and the red tissue box on the coffee table is homely. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there enjoying watching TV or reading a book, with the nice aroma of incense for the sims to enjoy the smell of . The corner book nook is nice. Very nice kitchen! The type of stove suits the type of home well. The hanging utensils and the fruit picture on the walls and the bottles on the counter are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice dining area! The texture of the dining table and chairs looks nice and natural. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. The coat and hat shelf beside the door looks homely. The floor rugs in each of the rooms adds a nice look to the areas.
    The home is very nice :)
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited August 2015
    First congratulation on Maxis fave for your two beautiful houses ♥
    Second I'm very very sorry that I'm so late here. :'(
    Here I can admire the perfect compilation of color, elegance, perfectly selected furniture in your houses, and most of all the wonderful gardens.
    "Perfection" My dear friend - it should sound your second name <3
    Your last "Great Oaks " is lovely. Great countryside house. Garden like always beautiful and in the same time real rural garden. Interior very elegant and modern
    Next beautiful work.
    Post edited by kreatora on
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Like Rye, I already saw Great Oaks in the gallery but I loved to see more pics here! It's a really charming farmhouse, I love it! Great job! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I like how the outside seems like a normal country rambler but inside is a far more luxurious interior with some red, black and white swag! Also liked how you threw in those small nuanced bits of green in the artwork.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Beautifully done farm house with a wonderfully done modern interior!! I love your TV/entertainment area!! Great job!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    Great Oak is fantastic. I'm a fan of reasonably small houses (even if my own played residential ones get out of hand) and this one looks very sweet on the outside, very real. The furniture is great too, I love the idea of using kitchen cabinets for wall units in the living room.
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    I saw great oaks in the gallery, but I must say the interior looks very creative and lovely! I really like how you created a unique style kitchen using the overhead cabinets as more traditional ones, gives a lot of depth and charm to it.
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Congratulations on having the fabulous Bricabloc fav'd by Maxis :)
    And what can I say about Great Oaks :) It is beautiful! ^_^
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Great Oaks is great! The color scheme is wonderful how it flows through the whole build! =)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Sheli3Sheli3 Posts: 60 Member
    Your creations are just BEAUTIFUL! Cannot wait to use them in my game. Thank you so much for sharing :D
    Origin ID: ShellySub
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    You did a great job on the Great Oaks. Charming exterior and well appointed interior. Very pretty!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
    You are always so kind @RyeCris16 thank you very much for these lovely words :)
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for your wonderful review, you always bring so much happiness and light :)
    Many thanks @kreatora for your generous words and kindness, this is very much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much @vethesims for your kind words, really pleased you like the farmhouse :)
    @Ash072 many thanks for your kind words, really appreciate the feedback :)
    Glad you like the TV area @Tiki5872 this was fun to do, thank you very much for your lovely words :)
    Really pleased you like Great Oaks @MorriSan big thank you for your kind words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited August 2015
    Congratulations on Sunnyside being faved by Maxis! :smiley::star:
    It looks kinda old but better late than never, haha! ;)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Big thank you @SpecterCody for your kind words, really pleased you like the kitchen :)
    Many thanks @Manssom you are always very kind, much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much @lisa17ann glad you like the colour scheme, I really enjoyed working with the red and beige tones :)
    Lovely to see you here @Sheli3 thank you very much for your kind comments :)
    Very kind of you @kameliaxxx thank you so much for your lovely words :)
    Wow, dear @rosemow this is such a wonderful surprise, I'm so happy! Thank you very much for telling me :)
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 for all your kindness, Sunnyside is very old so this came as a massive surprise :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great Oaks looks so pretty! <3 Love the design and the pretty garden. Inside, I love your colour palette and choice of textures and patterns for the rooms. Will be adding to my favourites when I open the game. Have a lot of catching up to do. :)
    You are so kind @yanti68 thank you very much for everything, I really appreciate all you do :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top