Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    @tootsoo, @ciane, @anettesb, @VGryphon & anyone else that wants to know about the "My Page" trick: Since EA is stingy, I did pay full price for the "Surf’s Up Sun & Fun Wave Station," but I am counting it for the sale price nonetheless! ;)
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited August 2015
    NagyGina wrote: »
    @tootsoo, @ciane, @anettesb, @VGryphon & anyone else that wants to know about the "My Page" trick: Since EA is stingy, I did pay full price for the "Surf’s Up Sun & Fun Wave Station," but I am counting it for the sale price nonetheless! ;)

a dame

you got to gift but didn't get to be 1 of the lucky who payed full (only been told a few times of that suces, why I never do it)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    I'm sorry to hear that. :disappointed:
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Yep, I don't trust EA anymore. They should give you the posted price. I think they technically have to give you the posted price, but you have to exert so much effort to try and get the sim points that it just usually isn't worth it.
    ciane wrote: »
    Yep, I don't trust EA anymore. They should give you the posted price. I think they technically have to give you the posted price, but you have to exert so much effort to try and get the sim points that it just usually isn't worth it.

I found a way to get them relativly quickly... but it do = takeing screnshots proving time, how many points you have, and what the item costs... as soon as you say you have the picture they 90% give you the points back with no more time wasted... the last 10% I email the picture and have them in les then 24 hours.
    But it is much work (as it in Denmark have to be on the phone) so I stay away from the risky gifting.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    I'm so excited to win again! My sims game has been super laggy lately so is it okay if I wait a few days to decide what I want? I have to uninstall some of my expansions to see if that helps my game breaking lag :(
    Thank you so much, and congratulations to all the other winners :)
    OE called me away, before I could finish up gifting for our 9th Place Prize Winner, so I added in substitutions:

9th Place Prize: 400sp
    tootsoo wrote: »
    I realised I won 9th place, which is really awesome, and I'm so thankful!!!

Since it's almost @MysticOstrich08 's birthday, I though I might share the prize with her.
    Could you perhaps gift @MysticOstrich08 "Fresh Prince of Riverview" - 61 simpoints, which is the first item on the wishlist.

For myself, since it's on sale, I decided on the "Surf’s Up Sun & Fun Wave Station" - 232 simpoints
    and also the "Porterman Glass Doors" - 101 simpoints - because I think it would be so fun to use in a build.
    To: @tootsoo
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tootsoo
    Gifts:
    Sun & Fun Wave Station 342 SimPoints (232sp sale)

Haiya! :)

Congrats on Winning 9th Place and thank you for creating Avatar Korra! :D And we hope you will continue to join in the fun! :D

I am testing the sale aspect of this gift (no worries if it goes over). Hope your sims love riding the waves! :D

Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs! <3
    Nathan & Mya :)

Porterman Glass Doors - 101 SimPoints
    Sophisticated Updo - 100 SimPoints

Haiya Again! :)

Congrats again for winning a Prize at GOCG! The delivery of your doors has been intercepted by another gifter, So I thought perhaps you might like a day at the salon & a new hairdo. Hope you and your sims love it! :)

We all hope that you will continue to share your awemazing creations at the GOCG! :D

~Nathan & Mya & SCL :)

P.S. Thank you for your generous sharing too! <3

Posture Glass Double Door - 90 SimPoints

Haiya Again!

This is just a little something extra to even out my simpoints and not part of your well deserved Prize Winnings! >:) Plus an apology for not getting the doors to you that you ordered in a timely manner! ;) We hope that these doors will be as welcoming to you and your sims as is the awemazing Community! <3

~Nathan & Mya

To: @MysticOstrich08 (on behalf of @tootsoo)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MysticOstrich08
    Gift: Fresh Prince of Riverview - 61 SimPoints Suburban Nights - 68 SimPoints

The SCL strikes again with an early birthday gift from @tootsoo, who is sharing her winnings from her 9th Place Prize Winnings for her Avatar Korra gift entry at http://tinyurl.com/GOCG-p1 :D

She originally chose "Fresh Prince," but someone beat me to it. Hope you & your sims enjoy your Birthday gift from tootsoo! :D

Peace, Good Vibes, Big Pixel Hugs & Happy Birthday! <3
    @tootsoo, Nathan & Mya :)
    @ciane, I didn't even know that I could gift from MyPage, because I try to not gift from the top 5, unless gifting in @Reachsims ' The Gifting Directory, if someone asks for something from their top 5, or if it is that one item that will even out my SimPoints. Sale or no sale price, I was still happy to get the gift out. Although, if it is for a larger SimPoint savings, next time I will go through the hoops, because more sp in the pot, means more gifts to give out! ;)
    anettesb wrote: »
    I found a way to get them relativly quickly... but it do = takeing screnshots proving time, how many points you have, and what the item costs... as soon as you say you have the picture they 90% give you the points back with no more time wasted... the last 10% I email the picture and have them in les then 24 hours.
    But it is much work (as it in Denmark have to be on the phone) so I stay away from the risky gifting.
    @anettesb, I didn't even think to screenshot, but I will definitely do that the next time. I do not use the call back feature for CS, I get too nervous on the phone talking to strangers and my mind goes blank on what to say, so I use the Live Chat feature, and yes, screenshots most often speak rather quickly. Thank you for reminding me! :D

And thank you @VGryphon for pointing out that MyPage way of gifting! :D I learn something new every day here! ;)
    Misscow1P wrote: »
    I'm so excited to win again! My sims game has been super laggy lately so is it okay if I wait a few days to decide what I want? I have to uninstall some of my expansions to see if that helps my game breaking lag :(
    Thank you so much, and congratulations to all the other winners :)
    @Misscow1P, sorry that your game has been so laggy. Take your time to decide & again Congrats on your Win! :kissing_heart:

PetaT wrote: »
    Thankyou @NagyGina <3
    @PetaT: Tis such a pleasure! <3 Thank you for all your awemazing creations, your generosity, and most of aLL for just being YOU! :kissing_heart:

• MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    OE called me away, before I could finish up gifting for our 9th Place Prize Winner, so I added in substitutions:
    To: @MysticOstrich08 (on behalf of @tootsoo)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MysticOstrich08
    Gift: Fresh Prince of Riverview - 61 SimPoints Suburban Nights - 68 SimPoints

The SCL strikes again with an early birthday gift from @tootsoo, who is sharing her winnings from her 9th Place Prize Winnings for her Avatar Korra gift entry at http://tinyurl.com/GOCG-p1 :D

She originally chose "Fresh Prince," but someone beat me to it. Hope you & your sims enjoy your Birthday gift from tootsoo! :D

Peace, Good Vibes, Big Pixel Hugs & Happy Birthday! <3
    @tootsoo, Nathan & Mya :)
    Thank you so much @tootsoo for the early birthday present, it's so kind of you! *hugs* <3@NagyGina thank you so much for gifting me the present via the SCL :D Also, how many creations are we allowed to upload in one month?

tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    Thank you so much @tootsoo for the early birthday present, it's so kind of you! *hugs* <3@NagyGina thank you so much for gifting me the present via the SCL :D Also, how many creations are we allowed to upload in one month?
    @MysticOstrich08, tis our pleasure! <3 And you are allowed to enter as many as you wish to create! ;) The Lotto Prizes are nothing compared to the awemazing Gift Creations! :mrgreen: Just remember to have fun and be creative! :kissing_heart:
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    @NagyGina thanks for your fast response. I just thought I'd ask about the creations part because I have been looking at people's creation wishlists and found a couple I'd like to help with :) Just didn't want to upload more than one if we weren't allowed to
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    @MysticOstrich08, raid as many of the Creation Wishlists as you like! <3 Everyone :love::love::love: & appreciates having wishes :star: come true! :kissing_heart:
    @ciane, I didn't even know that I could gift from MyPage, because I try to not gift from the top 5, unless gifting in @Reachsims ' The Gifting Directory, if someone asks for something from their top 5, or if it is that one item that will even out my SimPoints. Sale or no sale price, I was still happy to get the gift out. Although, if it is for a larger SimPoint savings, next time I will go through the hoops, because more sp in the pot, means more gifts to give out! ;)
    anettesb wrote: »
    @anettesb, I didn't even think to screenshot, but I will definitely do that the next time. I do not use the call back feature for CS, I get too nervous on the phone talking to strangers and my mind goes blank on what to say, so I use the Live Chat feature, and yes, screenshots most often speak rather quickly. Thank you for reminding me! :D

And thank you @VGryphon for pointing out that MyPage way of gifting! :D I learn something new every day here! ;)

just remeber to take the picture before you gift and dont do any gifting or add hunting until you call (or use chat where ever you get the best service.. I jsut get it in the phone) so you have to do the risky gifting in office hours.
    Yep, that is the way to do it Anette. They should just be able to see what you spent on an item and check the sales list and see that they don't equate. So even without the screenshot, you should get your points back. The screenshot helps to show points before purchase and points after purchase.
    edited August 2015
    Small Token of My Appreciation SCL Strike:
    8-10-2015

SimCareGifter: @Ximph 's DD Rotation and Sales Help
    Nominee: @IrisGoddess
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Gift: Hibiscus Trio - 405 SimPoints

This Gift is courtesy of the SimCareline, a subsidiary part of the Gift of Creation Game: http://tinyurl.com/GOCG-p1 (come and join the fun)! :)

Your SimCareLine Gifters are the awemazing Simmers of the DD Rotation thread! My home away from home!

On behalf of Everyone at the DD & GOCG threads, we present you with this Hibiscus Trio, may your sim lawns be graced by their beauty! :D

SCL Gifters DD, Nathan (@WhimsicalWind) & Mya (me)

This gift is just the first of many that I plan to give on behalf of those at the DD, my home away from home, which I miss so dearly, and though I visit often to read a bit, I rarely have time to post, but know that you are all in my thoughts and hold a very special place in my <3! I am going to attempt to list names, and this is nothing compared to a complete list, but off the top of my head, in no particular order:
    @ajaxpost (Adrian), @me1620 (Jodi), @Ximph (Judy), @trithone (Simmantha), @MiaSkywalker (Mia), @kellycot1 (Erin), @bekkasan (Sandi), @Angeljess26 (Jess), @Meg1626 (Meg), @Despina53 (Dee), @Wallin (David/Darwin ;)), @Pangolin22 (Denise), @frozenorangejuic (Tasha), @JennaIsGhost (Jenna), @wittanthony1 (Jennifer), @Cogitotoro (Ashley), @kuroi_nekomata (Neko), @FryeGuy24 (Frye), @Shogo_Yahagi (Shogo), @Elf67 (I Got a Rock ;)), @missy2311 (Missy), @Ryuutane (Adele), @Bekkilyn (Rebecca), @Bouquetcatcher (Jen), @CravenLestat, @charmyval (Alissa), @Devalaous (Dev), @jennaorama (Jenna), @heathermione (Heather), @Jimboola11 (Jim), @KittyKat8103 (Kat), @Niralyn (Nira), @Naley22 (Sarah), @oXseashellXo (Shell), @Nonsequitorian, @RaeNic, @jbsquared2000 (Jewels), @MrBump13, @ZeeGee (Zee), @mothersuperior2, @simgeek79, @Teegers, @AlphaFen (too many nicknames to list >:)), @KleineMuff, @gnlovew (Gaynell), @ciane, @LadybugLeslie (Leslie), @Taw3001, @rionismyname (Rion), @charlotteprice, @pixiedust, @Aaronsims, @stephenhamburg, @wendyyi1, @scillakees and sooooOoo many more...

Some of these are now inactive, some have moved onto Sims 4, but know that I am thinking of you, you are missed, and I thank you all! :kissing_heart:

Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited August 2015
    So sweet of you @Ximph and @NagyGina ! :)

@NagyGina - I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you with who to give the gold world from my winnings to, yet. I promise I haven't forgotten. OE has been a little busy, and with the darn TS3 site being up and down, I can't see who has what on their wishlists. :angry: but I promise I will sit down and decide, tonight! :)
    Post edited by jbsquared2000 on
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    @jbsquared2000, I too am having troubles with login issues too, and take your time. I hope OE settles down and allows you play time! :kissing_heart:
    Yep, that is the way to do it Anette. They should just be able to see what you spent on an item and check the sales list and see that they don't equate. So even without the screenshot, you should get your points back. The screenshot helps to show points before purchase and points after purchase.

they are able to do that... they can log into your acount, but you have to give premision
    Yeah, it's not worth the hassle usually for small amounts, but I'd definately call them on larger purchases.
  • kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    On behalf of Everyone at the DD & GOCG threads, we present you with this Hibiscus Trio, may your sim lawns be graced by their beauty! :D
    @NagyGina -- Hehe, this made me giggle! Your post was very sweet and really resonated with me. I still check into the forums (the DD thread in particular) most mornings during breakfast while I'm on my phone, but I so rarely have the time to post. I hope everyone over there -- you included, Mya -- knows how much I miss you all! Thank you for thinking of me and including me in your list. *hugs*
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
    Creator’s Username: @VGryphon
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): @VGryphon
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: I'll find someone if I win. :smile:
    Creation Wishlist Username or just Username of Recipient: @MariTomKaulitZ
    Item Title: Signature Banner
    Avatar or Banner with appropriate Link:
    zs6b1G9.png
    http://i.imgur.com/zs6b1G9.png
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    edited August 2015
    Creator’s Username: @VGryphon
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): @VGryphon
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: I'll find someone if I win. :smile:
    Creation Wishlist Username or just Username of Recipient: @Teegers
    Item Title: Surprise Signature Banner!
    Avatar or Banner with appropriate Link:
    bYrFSEL.png
    http://i.imgur.com/bYrFSEL.png
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Small Token of My Appreciation SCL Strike:
    8-10-2015

SimCareGifter: @Ximph 's DD Rotation and Sales Help
    Nominee: @IrisGoddess
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Gift: Hibiscus Trio - 405 SimPoints

This Gift is courtesy of the SimCareline, a subsidiary part of the Gift of Creation Game: http://tinyurl.com/GOCG-p1 (come and join the fun)! :)

Your SimCareLine Gifters are the awemazing Simmers of the DD Rotation thread! My home away from home!

SCL Gifters DD, Nathan (@WhimsicalWind) & Mya (me)

This gift is just the first of many that I plan to give on behalf of those at the DD, my home away from home, which I miss so dearly, and though I visit often to read a bit, I rarely have time to post, but know that you are all in my thoughts and hold a very special place in my <3! I am going to attempt to list names, and this is nothing compared to a complete list, but off the top of my head, in no particular order:
    @ajaxpost (Adrian), @me1620 (Jodi), @Ximph (Judy), @trithone (Simmantha), @MiaSkywalker (Mia), @kellycot1 (Erin), @bekkasan (Sandi), @Angeljess26 (Jess), @Meg1626 (Meg), @Despina53 (Dee), @Wallin (David/Darwin ;)), @Pangolin22 (Denise), @frozenorangejuic (Tasha), @JennaIsGhost (Jenna), @wittanthony1 (Jennifer), @Cogitotoro (Ashley), @kuroi_nekomata (Neko), @FryeGuy24 (Frye), @Shogo_Yahagi (Shogo), @Elf67 (I Got a Rock ;)), @missy2311 (Missy), @Ryuutane (Adele), @Bekkilyn (Rebecca), @Bouquetcatcher (Jen), @CravenLestat, @charmyval (Alissa), @Devalaous (Dev), @jennaorama (Jenna), @heathermione (Heather), @Jimboola11 (Jim), @KittyKat8103 (Kat), @Niralyn (Nira), @Naley22 (Sarah), @oXseashellXo (Shell), @Nonsequitorian, @RaeNic, @jbsquared2000 (Jewels), @MrBump13, @ZeeGee (Zee), @mothersuperior2, @simgeek79, @Teegers, @AlphaFen (too many nicknames to list >:)), @KleineMuff, @gnlovew (Gaynell), @ciane, @LadybugLeslie (Leslie), @Taw3001, @rionismyname (Rion), @charlotteprice, @pixiedust, @Aaronsims, @stephenhamburg, @wendyyi1, @scillakees and sooooOoo many more...

Some of these are now inactive, some have moved onto Sims 4, but know that I am thinking of you, you are missed, and I thank you all! :kissing_heart:

Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3

just saw this hi and thanks lol hug hug huggly hug <3
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif