Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    edited August 2015
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: wylmite1986
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? base game, outdoor retreat and get to work
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? none
    Lot size (dimensions): medium
    Number of bedrooms: 2 - a moms room and a girls room
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? female and a daughter
    Number of bathrooms: 1 + office + workout room
    Favorite color schemes: pink, purple and white
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes - expensive, modern
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? no
    Please list the Store content that can be used: no
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Make it as girly as possible, but still beautifully decorated inside and out with kids play things and adult play things. One floor only please.
    Post edited by wylmite1986 on
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3 with PETS in mind (Horse Ranch)
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Country/Fairytale, Ranch type
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs All SPs except Fast Lane, Diesel, KP, and Movie
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 6+ (We have a large family that will live here; up to 3 gens and they are Witches and Vamps--Keep that in mind while building)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms(gender, age, etc.)? Toddler, Child, Teen and YA. There is a mix Supernatural family in this house (1 Fairy plus lots of Vamps and Witches)
    Unisex Nursery (Can be neutral colors for both boy and girl) 4 Cribs w/Panda doll to match Crib color scheme
    2 Child/Teen Boys Bdrms (Boy Neutral colors)
    2 Child Girls/Teen Bdrms (Girl Neutral colors EXCEPT PURPLE)
    2 Masterbedrooms
    1st one in Asian decor style; Colors: Yellow, Orange and Brown
    2nd in Fairytale style; Colors: Red, Black, Green and Pale Yellow (fairyhouse also please)
    Number of bathrooms: 4 + 1 1/2 BTH; Bathrooms in Masterbedrooms too please (depending on plan of course)
    Favorite color schemes: Dark browns, earthy tones, pastels, floral
    Colors you dislike: White, Purple, and Musty looking colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Partially furnished is fine (Bathrooms, Kitchen, Dining and Bedrooms NOT Master) I prefer to add my own touch.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Any and all is fine whatever I do not have the game will replace
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: I do not own the promo items so none please
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Preference is Aurora Springs and Appaloosa Plains
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.theplancollection.com/house-plans/home-plan-6717
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Med size garden area (plants can be added if desired), Hot tub, wrap around deck with area for bbq and dining. Artists room, full but unfurnished basement; with area for a Nectary and Brewing Station (Alchemy) (Please make the basement like a room of the home walls, doors etc...2 bthrms and an area for the Steam It Up Sauna)
    Additional instructions? Please keep in mind that many horses will live on this lot, so ample galloping room is required. At least 3 pastures of good size and a Barn with up to 4 stalls. Also include items for the family's Cat Familiar as well as a small family graveyard (they've lost a few) and if a Garden isn't possible a greenhouse can be added in its place.

If you have any other questions feel free to send me a message or email me (which is preferred with me in school) @ csouzasdc@gmx.com Hope this isn't to complicated...if it is feel free to tell me so and I'll make the necessary changes.
  • Options
    PrincessJenPrincessJen Posts: 206 Member
    Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: PrincessJen
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Live Show Venue
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except KPST
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 30 x 30
    Public restrooms? yes please
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? no
    Please list the Store content that can be used: anything
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? custom world
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Venue stage (of course), perhaps a professional bar, maybe restaurant stuff?
    Additional instructions? I would love if this could look like an old house, maybe Victorian in style, that has been converted to a Live Show Venue... I had a rough idea that it could have a walk out basement with the stage and a bar area, maybe the main floor could be converted into a restaurant and not sure on the second floor, maybe converted into dressing rooms or something? Totally open to ideas on this one. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Thanks for the requests, @ElijahsBabyGurl9 and @PrincessJen!
    If you need to make any additions or changes, you may do so up until your request is claimed. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Have a great day! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @MaiaTlovessims: I've left a message for you on your Sims 3 My Page and Sims 4 My Page about the request you inquired about in July. I have some questions. In an effort for you to keep your space in line I've added the request to our Open Requests, however I need you to complete the Request Form for Residential Lots. It'd be great if you would edit your original post and include the form there. If you make a new post, that's okay too. I'm ready to help you with anything you might need, so if you have any questions please let me know. Talk to you soon! :)
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited August 2015
    Goood day everyone!! :) I am back, deadly tired but happy and relaxed! How have u been?

@Rawr2019 they are gorgeous !!! Loved these girls! Gonna snatch them for my game ..

@calmorezoo how have u been? Did u complete judging successfully? One of these days I will check ur competition &check the creations :) waiting to hear from u! :)

Edit: @romagi1 ohhh other lovely sims!!! <3 good work! :)
  • Options
    Hi duyguugudur! It sounds like you had a great time! Welcome home. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    Hey everyone! :)<3

Username: ObviouSecret

Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Mausoleum

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except KPST

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited

Lot size (dimensions): 20x20

Public restrooms? no

Favorite color schemes:

Colors you dislike:

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Just the outside, please.

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? If they're needed...

Please list the Store content that can be used: All

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Pretty much any of them

Link to specific building or plan:
    mos1_zpss0qhkyhd.jpg
    mos2_zpsgqvutqzd.jpg

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Grim's door

Additional instructions? What I need is a building for Grim's Door that I can add to any graveyard and build around it myself (depending on the town). I just can't seem to get the Door of Life and Death to look right on smaller buildings. I'd like it to not take up the whole 20x20 so it can easily be added to any graveyard. I'd like it to look like a tiny cathedral, sort of, with pillars, gargoyles and statues.
  • Options
    lilly625lilly625 Posts: 221 Member
    edited August 2015

Username:lillypad625

Sims 3 or 4?: sims 4

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): park

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All the current EPs and SPs for the sims 4

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?

Lot size (dimensions): whichever builder chooses

Public restrooms? Yes

Favorite color schemes: white, brown, green, earthy

Colors you dislike:

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?

Please list the Store content that can be used:

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek or Newcrest

Link to specific building or plan: http://article.tbdress.com/uploads/2013/06/forest-lights-theme-wedding.jpg

http://www.bridalguide.com/sites/default/files/blog-images/bridal-buzz/twilight-breaking-dawn-wedding/twilight-breaking-dawn-wedding-8.jpg

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? bar, radio or piano, and area for caterer. Also a wedding arch

Additional instructions?I would like this to be a forest wedding theme lot, very rustic and outdoorsy. I'm looking for a Twilight wedding type lot with a lot of vegetation to make it look like the forest. I was hoping my sims could marry in Granite falls but it is not possible so I'm looking for a lot that looks like it could be Granite Falls. Fairytale enchanted forest theme wedding. Thanks in advance my outdoors enthusiast Sim will be over the moon on her perfect wedding day!
  • Options
    @DNARequestTeam Just wanted to let you know I changed/edited my request to be a two bedroom mother/daughter house. I hope that was ok. :)
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    @ObviouSecret and @lilly625: Thank you for the requests! If you have any changes or additions, you may edit your original request post at any time up until your request is claimed. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

Thank you @wylmite1986 for the update!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @DNARequestTeam Edited it a little bit again, but not too major. Just added a detail to it. :)
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    lilly625 wrote: »

Username:lillypad625

Sims 3 or 4?: sims 4

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): park

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All the current EPs and SPs for the sims 4

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?

Lot size (dimensions): whichever builder chooses

Public restrooms? Yes

Favorite color schemes: white, brown, green, earthy

Colors you dislike:

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?

Please list the Store content that can be used:

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek or Newcrest

Link to specific building or plan: http://article.tbdress.com/uploads/2013/06/forest-lights-theme-wedding.jpg

http://www.bridalguide.com/sites/default/files/blog-images/bridal-buzz/twilight-breaking-dawn-wedding/twilight-breaking-dawn-wedding-8.jpg

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? bar, radio or piano, and area for caterer. Also a wedding arch

Additional instructions?I would like this to be a forest wedding theme lot, very rustic and outdoorsy. I'm looking for a Twilight wedding type lot with a lot of vegetation to make it look like the forest. I was hoping my sims could marry in Granite falls but it is not possible so I'm looking for a lot that looks like it could be Granite Falls. Fairytale enchanted forest theme wedding. Thanks in advance my outdoors enthusiast Sim will be over the moon on her perfect wedding day!

This is a coincidence! Rawr2019 recently made a lot like this for me for Sims 3, and yesterday I was playing Sims 4 (for variation :p) and I was thinking: wow, I'd really like the same type of lot for Sims 4, maybe I'll request that one day in the future. And here you are doing that exact thing! :smiley:
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Dear @DNARequestTeam I would have a question regarding a request, I'm not sure if this already have been asked. What about a revamp/makeover of existing EA lot? Would this be a viable request, or rather something a real artist wouldn't want to do? :)

Thank you and I hope everyone has a nice and relaxing weekend~
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited August 2015

Username: HappySimmer3 - this is a special request for a custom world so if this is not something you can do, not to worry!

Sims 3 or 4?: 3

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): California Celebrity Home - can be modern or more Californian/Spanish style, I'm open.

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? KP

Lot size (dimensions): I specifically need a home built for Costerboi's Angel City. There is large residential lot up in the hills that's on a slope, and I can't build on a slope to save my life! I think it's 64x64 but it might be 60x60 (not in-game atm so I'm not sure). EDIT: The lot is 64x64 and the address in Angel City is 156 Coldwater Canyon Court.

Number of bedrooms: At least 5 total with one being a nursery and one room for a butler. (6 BR would be even better)

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Two girls, two boys (bunk beds in two rooms would work), married couple, nursery, and gender neutral butler's room (current butler is a woman).

Number of bathrooms: At least 3-4

Favorite color schemes: I love color, but mostly want a neutral decor. The kind of classy colors you would see in a movie star's home?

Colors you dislike: I guess orange would be my least favorite but if tastefuly done I don't mind it.

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Not sure what the status is of CAP - maybe?

Please list the Store content that can be used: I pretty much have it all

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: All

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Custom World, Angel City by Costerboi

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Yes (LOL) I also love sunrooms & outdoor enteraining areas. Movie Star's hubby is a Power Broker but does mixology as a hobby (professional bar would be good but can go outside if needed) as well as music (he plays every instrument so a music room would be nice). Movie Star likes to dance and cook!

Additional instructions? None that I can think of right now...
    Post edited by HappySimmer3 on
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Here's the link to my New sim creating competition
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/850348/student-life-a-sim-creating-comp-now-open?new=1
    I hope to see some of you having ago.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    @duyguugudur
    im ok sorry Ive not been conversing alot but RL has been busy and Ive just finished judging my resort for river view comp.

I have been working on your request and will soon have something to share with you.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Dear @DNARequestTeam I would have a question regarding a request, I'm not sure if this already have been asked. What about a revamp/makeover of existing EA lot? Would this be a viable request, or rather something a real artist wouldn't want to do? :)

Thank you and I hope everyone has a nice and relaxing weekend~

Hi! We're fine with renovations. :) I'm currently working on one for anettesb. You may want to take a look at her request, paying particular attention to how she defined which specific lot she wanted. The rest of the info she provided is amazing, however quite unique. Not everyone knows so clearly what they have in mind, so don't feel pressured to remake her masterpiece; but we'll take it if you provide it! :)
    I hope I answered your questions, and if I did we'll watch for your request. ;)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @HappySimmer3: Thank you for your request! If you need to make any changes or additions, please feel free to do so up until your request is claimed by one of our creators. Let me know if you have any questions. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    @duyguugudur
    im ok sorry Ive not been conversing alot but RL has been busy and Ive just finished judging my resort for river view comp.

I have been working on your request and will soon have something to share with you.

Such an awesome news!! :) I was started to get anxious! Lol I am having troubles with patience recently
    Thanks, waiting!

I can see tt u are being busy bee , a new competition? Might check out! Take care and do not stressed out much! <3