Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2015
    Yep, I made sure he could make the Marsala, apparently it's very spicy! :#

I'll work on putting his pic together then. :)
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Yep, I made sure he could make the Marsala, apparently it's very spicy! :#

I'll work on putting his pic together then. :)

I know... but thought it be perfect.. and if he can make it and have it as a favorit there is a chance he brings it when invited to a party ;)

I actually think he could make pretty babies with Hanna... though she then be going for a much younger man... any way not my choice when he is a townie...

just hope he makes SOME babies....

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited June 2017
    @anettesb, Saeed is ready!

Saeed Kumar ~ no cc
    Has some skills, inventory items and rewards. LTW = 5 Star Chef, job level Sous-chef level 7. A DNA request by romagi, Enjoy!

He's custard checked clean!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8695689

original.jpg
    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    thank you @romagi1
    now I hope he will enjoy Hidden Springs, and find him self a wife and make kiddies.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Very Handsome indeed dear Romagi! Gave it a big Rec'd! <3
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Questions for current request/s

Please check here often for additional Questions. Thanks!

Would you like him as a sim or a household?

If as a household would you like any skills? Anything in his inventory? How much simoleans?

Ooh yay! Thanks for claiming my request! Sorry for the delay in answering. I'm fine with either sim or household. If you do him as a household I guess for skills Id say acting and photography. He should have a fair amount of money and be a medium celebrity if possible.

The WIP looks great so far!
    The new progress sounds great! All of the skills and items sound good. I don't have any changes for you.
    edited June 2017
    @Aaronsims, David Gandy is ready!

3 star Celeb with appropriate traits and skills. La Matea car, laptop and camera in inventory. Several rewards plus more points for you to spend! A DNA Request, by romagi. Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8705261

original.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Your simversion of David Gandy reflects him so very well! :) He is very nice! He has very nice eyes! The city buildings background setting for the picture looks very nice!
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    I agree completely with rosemow. Wow again, he looks gorgeous and you are a real genius with those screenshots, the picture of the composition of his outfits looks great! :star:
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    He looks fantastic! All of the clothing choices suit him well and the hair is perfect. He's a very handsome sim, and I think you did a great job of capturing his likeness! Really great work!

I really appreciate that you went the extra mile with all of the skills, and posting the clean custard is a great touch.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to get him in game.
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Thanks to @BreeMiles I saw this on FB and was able to rec. Wonderful job Romagi!
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Rec'd your latest handsome gents! You certainly do have a way with Sims! They are always just so nice!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your simversion of David Gandy reflects him so very well! :) He is very nice! He has very nice eyes! The city buildings background setting for the picture looks very nice!

@rosemow, Thank You! I love his eyes too! :)
    Heledriel wrote: »
    I agree completely with rosemow. Wow again, he looks gorgeous and you are a real genius with those screenshots, the picture of the composition of his outfits looks great! :star:

@Heledriel, Thank so much! I just claimed yours! :p
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    Thanks to @BreeMiles I saw this on FB and was able to rec. Wonderful job Romagi!

Thank You to @MeaganJo and @BreeMiles!!! I never think to get on FB!
    Rec'd your latest handsome gents! You certainly do have a way with Sims! They are always just so nice!

Thanks so much @TarynTempestwind ! Can always use all the rec's I can get!
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    He looks fantastic! All of the clothing choices suit him well and the hair is perfect. He's a very handsome sim, and I think you did a great job of capturing his likeness! Really great work!

I really appreciate that you went the extra mile with all of the skills, and posting the clean custard is a great touch.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to get him in game.

@Aaronsims, I hope you enjoy him! I know he is staying in my game! :p I always check them with custard before I upload but don't always remember to post a pic of the results.
    Thank you a lot for claiming my request <3 I really love your work, and I'm pretty excited to get my new household.
    And I'm sorry I wrote so much and forgot such important things:
    Are they married? Is the teen their daughter?

Yes to both!
    I googled South African Women and found these. I thought I'd go for just the look not one of them in particular but I am kind of partial to the eyes and cheekbones of the one in the middle. Is this somewhat, what you are looking for?

Yes indeed, she's perfect.
    Well, I started out googling Surfer Dudes and apparently there is/was a show. So I tried Surfer's and Surfer hair. I'll blend features and see which hair will go the best. Some of the surfers wore their hair really short or quite long but most went with the following. Did you have a preference as to length?

Also on the werewolf, do you want me to change his colors to match his normal colors? As in be a blonde haired blued wolf. There is not a whole lot of tweaking you can do with the were form but would you like him standard or should I tweak him a bit?

I'd prefer rather short hair for him or at least not too long, but please choose what ever suits him best.
    And yes again, I would be happy if you could match what ever is possible for his werewolf form. He doesn't need to be all standard and super wild.

Thank you :mrgreen:
    wW5u961.gif
    I'm sorry I couldn't answer ealier.
    7/22/15

@Heledriel - I've did some more work on her today. Which make-up color, eye slant and brow shape do you prefer?
    iYMuw39URSFe0.jpg

I really love the last picture, the colours look lovely, her lips and cheek bones are really pretty!
    @Heledriel - This is what I have been working on. I threw them in game real quick cause I always think they look a bit different in game then in CAS. No daughter yet. What do you think so far? How is the hair and skin color? Sorry I was trying to get the in game ones real quick before I went to bed and hers is dark and his has a light right in his face.

I think her eyebrows need more arch or curve. I like his eyes and face shape but need to work on his nose and mouth.

I'm thinking Tamika and Logan Riley for their names.

izT4fl6RKZh11.jpg

It sounds great so far. His hair and eyes are pretty interesting. I like it. :mrgreen:

wW5u961.gif
    edited July 2015
    @Heledriel - I think I was a bit confusing! Sorry! Which make-up color, eye slant and brow shape do you prefer? Pic A with the brighter make-up and more slant to the eyes and brows (I think looks more Exotic) or Pic B with the lighter more peachy make-up and less slant (Maybe more innocent)?

Pic A
    iYMuw39URSFe0.jpg

Pic B
    izT4fl6RKZh11.jpg

Like isn't love! LOL Here are some other choices I thought might work. Which one do you like Love the best? Or is it the color?

ibf75SMCH0PgTi.jpg

I'm sorry :p

I love version A much better, the bright colours suit her very well and the eyebrows give her a cheeky look.

And for him I guess I would love Hair 2 (or even 1) better, please you decide I'm pretty bad at making decissions escpecially for male sims. And no the hair and eye colour is perfect, I love the interesting shades of blonde :mrgreen:
    wW5u961.gif
    edited July 2015
    Current WIP

7/25/15

@Heledriel - Shontay has turned into a toddler! Looks like she has Mom's nose and Dad's eyes. Not sure who's mouth she has yet.

7/24/15

@Heledriel - Great! 2 and 6 are my favs on his hair so we will go with 2 since it is one that we both liked. It's hard to get the right angle for an in game pic without his glowy werewolf eyes catching the light from somewhere. But here is what I have now and you can see her everyday outfit in the background. I think I am happy with him. What are your thoughts?

How is his werewolf form? Too beastly or changed too much? I can keep his hair the same as his everyday if you'd like. I gave him a second outfit for his werewolf form.

Oh my, Shontay is absolutely adorable! <3

Perfect perfect! Her outfit is amazing (the warm gold/yellow tone is lovely and suits her pretty well I think), I love them both, as well as his werewolf form. It is much better with the untidy hair and the worn out cloth (so it is kind of wolf-y but not ugly) :mrgreen:
    wW5u961.gif
    The outfits are marvellous, they look and great and colours fit perfectly :mrgreen: (And I love as usual that you changed her hair for the different occasions!)
    wW5u961.gif
    Great! Logan has a second everyday for his were form so I made Tamika a second formal wear that isn't quite so formal and Shontay has the 2 formal wears also.

I have some more pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! I love how Shontay turned out, she looks beautiful and I think the yellows and blues suit her fine, as well as her hair do :mrgreen:. Perfect~
    wW5u961.gif
    edited June 2017
    @Heledriel, Your Household is Ready!

Meet Logan (Werewolf), his wife Tamika (Witch) and their daughter Shontay (Witch) Riley.
    They all have appropriate skills, several rewards and more points for you to spend.
    A DNA request ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8724430

original.jpg