Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @charlotteprice wonderfull family

@bekkasan it be interesting what you do next, who ever you gift will love it I'm sure, you do great buildings.
    a bonus is that even when we make a gift for 1 person in this game... many can enjoy it
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    NagyGina wrote: »
    @VGryphon, I don't think it was exactly planned, and since both my sister and I were preemies, we both should have been born in October, but I guess we just were too eager to explore the world! Hehe :p
    @NagyGina ~ **waves from one preemie to another** I was born 6 weeks early and like you two, should have celebrated my birthday in October. And... my birthday is the same day as your sister's - September 19th... and that is where our similarities end as I will be celebrating my 47th.
    @ADWilson, I am certain that there are other similarities, because you also seem like a very artistic person! ;) *waves back* :kissing_heart:
    VGryphon wrote: »
    I think I was around 10 months, and my brother was 8, (could be other way around). The grouping wasn't exactly planned, just the way it turned out. :smile:
    anettesb wrote: »
    All you Guys so busy... why rush it?
    I took my sweet time and was 10 days late
    @VGryphon & @anettesb, nothing wrong with savoring the comforts of your first home... hehehe ;):kissing_heart:
    @charlotteprice, I :love: aLL your pics, and this one is my favorite!
    2e1f5p3.jpg
    Thank you so much for sharing your Gift with us! :kissing_heart:
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @NagyGina Thank you so much for your comments and rec's. This is an amazing game and I will have to look around more next week and see what else I can do.

@charlotteprice Thanks very much and I hope you enjoy it. :)
    @bekkasan, I thank you for your creations! I wish I had such talent! ;):kissing_heart:
    anettesb wrote: »
    @bekkasan it be interesting what you do next, who ever you gift will love it I'm sure, you do great buildings.
    a bonus is that even when we make a gift for 1 person in this game... many can enjoy it
    ^^ I 100% agree with @anettesb! :kissing_heart:

@NagyGina Sorry you are feeling ill but glad you made it to solids! That's a good sign!
    I noticed your birthday is August 29th. Oh my, you are a young one (I imagined you my age, LOL) :o Don't ask, I am not telling my age :sweat:

I hope everyone is having a great time Simming!

*hugs to all*
    @charlotteprice, since you are going backwards, does that not make you younger than me now? hehe :p:kissing_heart:
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Yes, you are absolutely right @NagyGina I am as young as you :D
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @melissalungu Thank you for the massive Farm House! I am loving it! Now to introduce the Wolff's
    This is Tootsie, a brave, playful and friendly female :p
    [img][/img]v5l6p1.jpg
    This is Dad Zackery with Son Johnny, he is going to teach him to drive. Mom Francis is teaching little Derek to talk (in the snow with pj's on)?
    [img][/img]2ihv7yc.jpg
    I tried to get them all in the room, LOL. Two daughters (child) Suzzie and Bridget, teen son Johnny, Mom and Dad
    [img][/img]2cfqjbr.jpg
    This is Spot, the bluetick coonhound!
    [img][/img]xqhs86.jpg
    Random pic. Johnny is enjoying some tea time!
    [img][/img]14sfqsg.jpg

I absolutely love this farm. It is hard taking care of so many though, LOL. I did add a buffet table to feed all of them >:)

Thank you so much for your build <3<3

• PetaTPetaT Posts: 648 Member
    edited August 2015
    Standard Entry Form:

Creator’s Username: @PetaT
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): :* ?
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: ???
    Item Title: Ajax Antiques and Reclamation Centre
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @ajaxpost #2
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: Ajax Antiques & Reclamation Centre

Description: a Junkyard/Antique and Sculpture Store sort of like a reclamation yard is what you asked for and this is what I came up with :* Hope it's sort of what you were thinking.
    An old abandoned glassworks that has been fixed up by Ajax. With his love of antiques and old furniture he has turned this in to a Antiques and Reclamation Centre, with a glass kiln bought back to life to make those special gifts the way they used to back in the day. A nice place to spend the day with refreshments available in the courtyard.
    Made on 65 Subalpine Blvd. Hidden Springs which is a 40x40 Lot. Playtested.

Details: Yard has Junk Piles to sift through but no spawners as per request, Artwork, Antiques, Furniture, Sculptures etc available to purchase, Furniture can also be used to sit and take in some refreshments from the refreshment kiosk, and in the old outbuilding there is the Glass kiln for you to make that little item of your own.
    Ground floor has more Artwork and Antiques but not the veriety we like to leave outside.
    1st floor is mainly nicknacks.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? No and No Spawners as requested.
    Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread): AAR9_zpsomgqlcz5.jpg?t=1438373749

AAR1_zps9hjfwi4q.jpg?t=1438373957

AAR4_zps6ccr21ns.jpg?t=1438374050

AAR5_zpsp0l44dd8.jpg?t=1438374057

AAR6_zpsubxt42jb.jpg?t=1438374057

Post edited by PetaT on
    My Sims3 My Page, and my Thankyou Thread.
    Rose%20redsiggy2_zps9syrrazx.png
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    PetaT wrote: »
    Standard Entry Form:

Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @ajaxpost #2

Description: a Junkyard/Antique and Sculpture Store sort of like a reclamation yard is what you asked for and this is what I came up with :* Hope it's sort of what you were thinking.
    An old abandoned glassworks that has been fixed up by Ajax. With his love of antiques and old furniture he has turned this in to a Antiques and Reclamation Centre, with a glass kiln bought back to life to make those special gifts the way they used to back in the day. A nice place to spend the day with refreshments available in the courtyard.
    Oh My! :open_mouth: That looks awesome! :love:

Thank you so much for this beautiful new lot. I love that you've made it into a "destination" venue with it's own café and space for my Sims to relax in while picking out a new feature for their home. And being able to craft their own unique pieces as well, that is so in keeping with the artisan approach of this type of business these days.

Right, I'm off to download it and get it in to my game!

Thank you Peta, you are a super :star::mrgreen:

• PetaTPetaT Posts: 648 Member
    Your welcome, I hope you like it :)
    My Sims3 My Page, and my Thankyou Thread.
    Rose%20redsiggy2_zps9syrrazx.png
    @PetaT brilliant work
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    Its my pleasure to do what I can for the community and your gifts mean more than you can imagine! and I'll work on an entry form. Thank you for all of your kind words and I'm glad you having fun with it! :#
    PetaT wrote: »
    Standard Entry Form:

Details: Yard has Junk Piles to sift through but no spawners as per request, Artwork, Antiques, Furniture, Sculptures etc available to purchase, Furniture can also be used to sit and take in some refreshments from the refreshment kiosk, and in the old outbuilding there is the Glass kiln for you to make that little item of your own.
    Ground floor has more Artwork and Antiques but not the veriety we like to leave outside.
    1st floor is mainly nicknacks.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? No and No Spawners as requested.
    Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):
    http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p632/LittleDragon74/AAR9_zpsomgqlcz5.jpg?t=1438373749
    http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p632/LittleDragon74/AAR1_zps9hjfwi4q.jpg?t=1438373957
    http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p632/LittleDragon74/AAR4_zps6ccr21ns.jpg?t=1438374050
    http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p632/LittleDragon74/AAR5_zpsp0l44dd8.jpg?t=1438374057
    http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p632/LittleDragon74/AAR6_zpsubxt42jb.jpg?t=1438374057
    To quote @ajaxpost, "Oh My! :open_mouth: That looks awesome! :love:" Another awemazing creation that you have given aLL of us! <3 I showed this to my brother, right before getting him off to bed and he gave the two :+1::+1: reactions! I have rec'd, fav'd & saved! Thank you sooOoo very much! :kissing_heart:
    @charlotteprice, again your pics are aLL so awemazing! I just love aLL the good vibes that come from what you share with aLL of us! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! :kissing_heart:

And to further show my appreciation, you better snatch em up quick before Jewels gets her paws on em! >:)
    chocolate-spectacular.jpg
    Haiya aLL! :kissing_heart:

Whilst I am still far behind, I decided to extend July's lotto entry deadline until August 5th.

I am taking a breather, collecting ads, and then going back in game to upload a gift that I have been working on sparingly (OE spoils my true fun! >:))...

Keep creating awemazingness! ;) Have silly fun! :kissing_heart:

Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs! <3
    edited August 2015
    Oh, almost forgot... because Nathan and I have to keep shaving off SimPoints, because we keep maxing out, and I do not have enough time to really research the right recipients for Big ticket items (i.e. Gold & Standard Worlds, Non-CYS Sets, Venues,PC Items, etc.), I am asking for nominations via PMs (that way it is a surprise to the recipient). Please nominate whoever you wish, the large SimPoint item name, and the reason that you feel they deserve it. If you want to say a something special too, I will add that to the gift notes.

This what I sent out earlier:

8-1-2015

SimCareLine Gifter: @ZeeGee
    Nominee: @cristill13
    SimCareLine Gifts:

Seeing Stars - 2,100 SimPoints

Haiya! :)

This gift comes to you via the SimCareLine of Gifting, a subsidiary part of the Gift of Creation Game.

Your SimCareLine Gifter is the lovely @ZeeGee, who eagerly nominated you saying, "I nominate cristill13 because she is always so sweet, upbeat and positive. Plus she has the cutest little merbabies. :D" and "I hope the merbabies are keeping well. :)"

On behalf of Zee @WhimsicalWind (Nathan) & me (Mya), Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs! <3

Last Venue of Amore - 1,900 SimPoints

Haiya Again! :)

We are back for your real gift (Seeing Stars is just a pesky non-cys set that I like wiping from Wishlists)...

Again, the Last Venue of Amore is making its way to your town, via the SimCareLine. The hostess of ceremonies is, once again Zee! We aLL hope your sims will find amore here! <3

Also, we would love to aLL invite you to join in the fun at the Gift of Creation Game! :D

~Zee, Nathan & Mya! :)

This will truly help me out. I make no promises that aLL gifts will be able to get delivered, but if the ads stay in our favor, they will keep coming! :mrgreen:

Edited: Hit send before I was finished. :dizzy:
    hi I like simcareline

• tootsootootsoo Posts: 863 Member
    Creator’s Username: tootsoo
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): tootsoo
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: wishlist
    Item Title: Sunny Solace
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: ciane #2, and everyone!
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: exchange
    Description: Sunny Solace is the perfect starter home for any couple or sim. This house includes a fully equipped bathroom, a cozy bedroom, a fully stocked kitchen, an inviting living room, and a backyard area with a small lake. The sunny interior will brighten any sim's day. This build is play-tested and CC free.
    Details:I wanted to challenge myself to create a starter, mainly because I've seen a lot of requests for starters on simmer's wishlists.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? nope
    sunny%20Solace_zpstj2tofm8.png
    More pics here.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    I make no promises that aLL gifts will be able to get delivered, but if the ads stay in our favor, they will keep coming! :mrgreen:

Loving the SimCareLine! Thanks @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind for doing this. And may the 'ads' be ever in your favor :D
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @PetaT - I love the Antiques and Reclamation Centre! So creative and so detailed! And I think that the exterior color/texture that you had @ajaxpost choose, was spot on. Great job! :)<3

@tootsoo - I love the starter home! I am so glad that you posted it. :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    original.jpg

Meet the Tryggs, my ongoing work in progress that was supposed to be done ummm? When was your Aurora Skies makeover contest's deadline @Aaronsims?

I finally got in game to work on skills, and try to take screenshots, but my Potato (Lagtop) kept crashing. I tried going offline and holding the "Print Screen" button, which did work, but it was just a test shot, and after coming out of the desktop back into the game, it crashed again.

Then I realized that I was playing with the wrong saved files anyway, because I wanted Nealon & Maja to resemble Nathan and me (as you can see in the above screenshot, Nealon's hair is too blonde). So, for anyone who wants to see the unskilled CAS sims, I uploaded them here (@ZeeGee, I hope these will be okay for what you need them for :smiley:):
    Maja Trygg (Mya's Simself)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8722057
    Nealon Trigg (Nathan's Simself)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8722055
    Shippo Trygg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8722056

I am going to see if my brother will help me skill them back up... I apologize for my Potato's actions! :blush:

Now onto the updates...

tootsoo wrote: »
    Creator’s Username: tootsoo
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): tootsoo
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: wishlist
    Item Title: Sunny Solace
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: ciane #2, and everyone!
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: exchange
    Description: Sunny Solace is the perfect starter home for any couple or sim. This house includes a fully equipped bathroom, a cozy bedroom, a fully stocked kitchen, an inviting living room, and a backyard area with a small lake. The sunny interior will brighten any sim's day. This build is play-tested and CC free.
    Details:I wanted to challenge myself to create a starter, mainly because I've seen a lot of requests for starters on simmer's wishlists.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? nope
    http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww347/TootsooPhotos/sunny Solace_zpstj2tofm8.png
    More pics here.
    @tootsoo, awemazing work again! <3 I am certain that @ciane will :love: it, just as I do! :smiley: How do get your roofing to look so awesome? I try and fail! Hehe :p Did you use any fish spawners in the lake? I have rec'd, fav'd & saved! Thank you soOooOoo much for your gift to @ciane and aLL of us! :kissing_heart:
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    original.jpg

Meet the Tryggs, my ongoing work in progress that was supposed to be done ummm? When was your Aurora Skies makeover contest's deadline @Aaronsims?

I finally got in game to work on skills, and try to take screenshots, but my Potato (Lagtop) kept crashing. I tried going offline and holding the "Print Screen" button, which did work, but it was just a test shot, and after coming out of the desktop back into the game, it crashed again.

Then I realized that I was playing with the wrong saved files anyway, because I wanted Nealon & Maja to resemble Nathan and me (as you can see in the above screenshot, Nealon's hair is too blonde). So, for anyone who wants to see the unskilled CAS sims, I uploaded them here (@ZeeGee, I hope these will be okay for what you need them for :smiley:):
    Maja Trygg (Mya's Simself)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8722057
    Nealon Trigg (Nathan's Simself)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8722055
    Shippo Trygg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8722056

I am going to see if my brother will help me skill them back up... I apologize for my Potato's actions! :blush:

Now onto the updates...

Perfect! Thank you
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited October 2015
    It just got a little more than I actually thought it would, hope it's is still fine. I tried to number my 'wants' by priority, sort of :mrgreen: .

♠ Creation Wishlist (Informal) ♠
    Title or Theme: Stereotyped, Realistic & Fancy Stuff
    EPs: All
    SPs: All
    EA Sims 3 Worlds: All (except for BB, Monte Vista and Dragon Valley)
    EA Sims 3 Store Content: any (that can be still obtained, no exclusive items or dr pepper)
    Origin Exclusives: not sure
    Bundle Exclusives: not sure
    Special Requests/Instructions: No CC (only items from the EPs, SPs or EA Store) or anything like that, but of course you can use any mods for your creations.
    I love it when things complement each other, enhance a certain atmosphere and/or follow a theme consistently, which I often miss with the default content for worlds or venues. Since I'm not a great builder myself but love to use my store items, I really appreciate any PC you can make use of <3
    For the community lots it is totally fine if those are any existing revamped lots.
    Creation Wishlist Wants: (please try to number them)

♦ 2) Supernatural Hangout - Fitting for any world you choose (preferable Sunlit Tides, Midnight Hollow or Lunar Lakes)
    With a cozy and mysterious ambience, more like a supernatural hide-out/sanctuary, with spellbook, cauldron, crystal ball and maybe even a tea set, would be nice.

♦ 3) Casino - (as hangout, lounge or bar) preferable a Remake/Revamp of the Lucky Simoleon Casino! - With preserving most of the exterior style (white, teal and pink as main colours) and shell. But not much of the inside, with making use amongst other things of the Viva Las Vegas set and Up the Ante Compilation; with gambling tables, slot machines and everything a casino may need (or just aSim who wants to have tons and tons of fun). A dining and relax area with bar and maybe even bistro (business as usual stuff) with Teppanyaki Grill would be great, on the second floor? Perhaps even some space to feed pets and take a bit care of children (not necessary)

♦ 4) Consignment Store - I’m not a great friend of the landgraab default store which is placed in EVERY world. So anything that blends in more nicely would be awesome, grocery store, boutique, surf-shop or anything you seem fit for any store world you chose (preferable Sunlit Tides, Midnight Hollow or Lunar Lakes). Should be pretty small of course, so no more than 30x40.

♦ 5) Supernatural Sims/Households - Especially Mermaids, Witches, Vampires, Genies, Werewolves & Aliens
    I would prefer households over single sims, so they can ensure their species for ongoing generations (though it don't have to be all mother-father-child-households).
    Stereotypes are very welcome here, I do like supernaturals but I'm not a fan of randomly converted townies. I like them to have fitting traits and characteristics of any kind to enhance what they are (no ordinary people who can do magic by accident.) Beside this, no limitations :mrgreen: , I don't care what they should look specifically or what traits they have, however YOU imagine it is fine.
    Of course it is nice if they don't look completely out of place, but I guess this is something only random generated townies manage to perfection.

♦ 6) Medium Sized Homes - Especially fitting for Lunar Lakes, Sunlit Tides (& maybe Midnight Hollow)
    Kids friendly and pets friendly would be nice. They don't necessarily need to be cheap.
    - For LL I would love some spaceship-like housings.

♠ Concept & Ideas Wishlist ♠
    Title or Theme: Farm/Country Life
    What are your favorite things to Create? female Sims, households, games related or based of a certain theme or topic.
    What inspires your Creations? Books, Movies, Games, Music,
    How can we offer our assistance in your creations? pics, ideas, rough concepts, stories or just anything that helps with starting and sustaining this theme
    What are your favorite themes? Fantasy, Book or Movie Based, History Hased (Especially europe - with england, france, germany/austria, italy, spain → renaissance, baroque & medieval and USA → 20s & 50s), fantasy sci-fi, Country Based (especially USA and Australia)
    What are your favorite Colors? Teal, Pink, White, Gold, Brown (dark, warm)
    What are your dislikes? Navy blue, creating male sims, mainstream
    What are the things you most would like to bounce ideas off of? (please try to number these)

♦ 1) 'extravagant Farm Life' I would really like to get any help with ideas, information and suggestions for interesting unusual and fitting farm/country life related games, lifes or lot for worlds like Lunar Lakes, Sunlit Tides or maybe even Midnight Hollow.
    I want to start a more or less new game in any of those worlds but still stick with the farming part of the Sims (gardening, pets, pc - cows & chickens etc. pp) and still keep it 'authentic'. So I can combine fantasy, sci-fi and farm aspects seamless ♥ !
    I'm really grateful for any kind of help here, I'm sure I will be able to show my appreciation somehow ;) !
    Post edited by Heledriel on
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    @tootsoo Your Sunny Solace looks amazing, I love the sandy and almost maritime colours you chose <3 I think I'll just sneak it for my Sunlit Tides start.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif