Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mandy's Creations - New Community Lot: Sakura Bay (mini town)

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Your three house shells are very nice! :) Very pretty exteriors of each of them! The flowers box windows look very pretty in each of them! Very nice front porches! The open shutter windows dormers on the first home look very nice! The cherry blossom tree is nice for sims to see when coming to or leaving their home. The flowers and plants look so nice how you have placed them on the edges of the front steps and porch! The sunflowers are nice sunny sights for sims to enjoy seeing there.
    Simmers will enjoy downloading these homes and furnishing them to suit the needs, lives and interests of their sims. They are very nice homes :)
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your three house shells are very nice! :) Very pretty exteriors of each of them! The flowers box windows look very pretty in each of them! Very nice front porches! The open shutter windows dormers on the first home look very nice! The cherry blossom tree is nice for sims to see when coming to or leaving their home. The flowers and plants look so nice how you have placed them on the edges of the front steps and porch! The sunflowers are nice sunny sights for sims to enjoy seeing there.
    Simmers will enjoy downloading these homes and furnishing them to suit the needs, lives and interests of their sims. They are very nice homes :)

That you!!! I wish I could have a cherry blossom tree outside my house to enjoy irl <3 these lucky sims :D !
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    They are very pretty! Lovely design! :) I hope the gallery is fixed soon! Good job!
    yanti68 wrote: »
    They are very pretty! Lovely design! :) I hope the gallery is fixed soon! Good job!

Thank you so much! & I hope it is too, I haven't figured out yet why it flags some & not others.
    Hi, everyone! Here's another lot I created a few weeks ago but forgot to share here. It's a little cupcake stand for your sims <3

Cuppa & Cake

No CC - Flagged as 'Modded' by the gallery, make sure to check 'include custom content' to find it, sorry about that!

07-15-15_8-40nbspPM-2.png

07-15-15_8-41nbspPM.png

07-15-15_8-43nbspPM-2.png

07-15-15_8-43nbspPM.png

Cuppa and Cake is very pretty! :) The white colour scheme of the build is very nice! The pink and white awnings look pretty! It looks very nice how you have designed it as a cupcake stand! Sims will enjoy buying cupcakes there and eating the food at the umbrella covered tables in the sunshine. The candles are nice touches on the tables. Very nice floral seat bench sitting area for sims to enjoy resting in the outdoors air. The snowflakes pattern is pretty on the front exterior of the stand. The flower boxes look nice on the railings. The build is very nice! :)
    edited July 2015
    New Community Lot: Sakura Bay

Gallery Link: Sakura Bay

• No CC
    • Features: Cafe, Bar, Bookstore, Flower Shop, Cottage, Police Station & many other areas to explore.

07-30-15_9-00nbspPM.png

07-30-15_8-58nbspPM.png

07-30-15_8-55nbspPM-2.png

07-30-15_8-48nbspPM.png

The layout for this lot was inspired by a place in SL that's very special to me, Takeuti Town <3 I wanted to pay tribute to that sim but put my own spin on it. The bar is the only building that I kept true to the original showa era style ('semi' as best I could do without cc).

Great for stories & picture taking!

I hope your sims enjoy exploring this little town!

• SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    I really enjoyed browsing your showcase, you have such lovely and adorable builds and some great moderns as well. Your latest, Sakura Bay has such a charming and colorful atmosphere. It reminds me of something you would see in an anime but brought to life. I would definitely love to visit that place! :smile:
    I really enjoyed browsing your showcase, you have such lovely and adorable builds and some great moderns as well. Your latest, Sakura Bay has such a charming and colorful atmosphere. It reminds me of something you would see in an anime but brought to life. I would definitely love to visit that place! :smile:

Aw, thank you so much! I never thought of that but it really does look like a little anime city :smiley: that makes me so happy! It's based off a showa era Japanese town (from Second Life) so that makes sense :)
    Sakura Bay is a very pretty town! :) The layout of the town is very nice! The exterior of the buildings looks so very nice! The bakery is pretty! Very nice umbrella covered table dining area outside the bakery for sims to enjoy eating food in the sunshine that they bought at the bakery. The awnings look nice over the windows and door in the buildings. Very nice bamboo trees garden area. The gnome and flamingo look cute there! The flowers look pretty on the edges of the buildings. The flower cart is a nice touch in the street. It is nice that you have an art balcony in one of the buildings for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. It looks very nice how you have done the steps up to one of the buildings. Nice rooftop kids playground area! They will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The enlarged train and train track looks great!
    It is a very nice town of places for sims to visit! :)
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Just took a look at Sakura Bay in game and thought it was quite cute! Loved the way you set up the entry and all the levels and cute little homes and shops. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    rosemow wrote: »
    Sakura Bay is a very pretty town! :) The layout of the town is very nice! The exterior of the buildings looks so very nice! The bakery is pretty! Very nice umbrella covered table dining area outside the bakery for sims to enjoy eating food in the sunshine that they bought at the bakery. The awnings look nice over the windows and door in the buildings. Very nice bamboo trees garden area. The gnome and flamingo look cute there! The flowers look pretty on the edges of the buildings. The flower cart is a nice touch in the street. It is nice that you have an art balcony in one of the buildings for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. It looks very nice how you have done the steps up to one of the buildings. Nice rooftop kids playground area! They will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The enlarged train and train track looks great!
    It is a very nice town of places for sims to visit! :)

Thank you so much!!
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Just took a look at Sakura Bay in game and thought it was quite cute! Loved the way you set up the entry and all the levels and cute little homes and shops. :)

Yay! Thank you! I hope it all placed correctly for you, it uses MOO & resized objects :smile: I forgot to put that in the description!
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Sakura Bay is just so cute! You have great builds here, great job! :)
    vethesims wrote: »
    Sakura Bay is just so cute! You have great builds here, great job! :)

Thank you so much <3 & thank you for nominating Sakura Bay for a Maxis favorite!!! So sweet of you!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wonderful showcase! Lots of adorable and beautiful builds! :smiley:
    Modern Bachelor Pad and Modern Artist are both beautiful! It really reflects from the inspiration very well! Also, wonderful landscaping and interior! :) Your Color My World Houses and Spare House are very adorable and colorful! Love the colors you used! :)Cuppa and Cake is very cute! I'm loving the pink and very adorable furnishing! And your latest, Sakura Bay is very adorable little town! Love the colors you used and even the trams. :)
    I'll try to check out your gallery to see your beautiful builds! Keep up the awesome work! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Just saw Sakura Bay. It's gorgeous, and I think that you really did a good job on it. Japanese builds always have a special place in my heart. Thanks for sharing!
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Wonderful showcase! Lots of adorable and beautiful builds! :smiley:
    Modern Bachelor Pad and Modern Artist are both beautiful! It really reflects from the inspiration very well! Also, wonderful landscaping and interior! :) Your Color My World Houses and Spare House are very adorable and colorful! Love the colors you used! :)Cuppa and Cake is very cute! I'm loving the pink and very adorable furnishing! And your latest, Sakura Bay is very adorable little town! Love the colors you used and even the trams. :)
    I'll try to check out your gallery to see your beautiful builds! Keep up the awesome work! :smiley:

Thank you so much <3
    pronterus wrote: »
    Just saw Sakura Bay. It's gorgeous, and I think that you really did a good job on it. Japanese builds always have a special place in my heart. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!!! I'm actually building another Japanese mini-town right now, I love them too! Just hard to do since our build/buy is so limited...so ready for more expansions! I don't like using CC for builds I plan to share :'( hopefully it'll turn out well :smiley:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Very pretty builds again! I love the landscaping and the soft colours you have used. :)
    @rosemow - Thank you! I'm definitely enjoying it, taking it a lot slower and trying to make it feel as authentic as I can without cc :smile:

@yanti68 - Thank you so much!
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I can't seem to locate your amazing builds on the gallery @MandysAMess
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free