Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Thanks! I will look you up in the gallery! :D
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Hey guys! I had just a little time to spend on game today and I wanted to build something I could finish fast, so I made a new starter home! I couldn't decide on the color scheme for it, so later I'm gonna make another version of this, maybe using base game only items, with my second choice of colors! :)

This house is smaller than my last few starters (it has only one bedroom) because I wanted to to put more (expensive) stuff in it.

Modern Starter 2 (Or you can search for my id: vepeixoto03)

1_zpss81xin9l.jpg

2_zpsyihsht0a.jpg

3_zpshc0sjzzg.jpg

4_zps0weg1pkr.jpg

5_zps8udpexr8.jpg

6_zpsrlnvmxwj.jpg
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited July 2015
    Oh sweetie! Soooo beautiful. Love your big open spaces. The spa is fantabulistic!! Wonderful job!♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Modern Starter 2 is very nice! :) The roofing and the exterior design of the home is very nice! The blue colour of the exterior looks nice and the brickwork exterior texture gives a great look. Very nice wraparound porch! The lavender flowers look very pretty on the edge of the porch. The water fountain feature is very nice for sims to see when they come to their home. It looks nice how you have placed the large glass window at the front of the home, for sims to enjoy looking out at the views. Nice outdoors umbrella covered table sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting there in the sunshine. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The brown and blue/green colour scheme of the interior of the home looks very restful and nice! The texture of the walls is nice. It looks nice how you have used the half wall to separate off the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there watching TV. The leafy picture is nice for sims to enjoy looking at when sitting there. Nice dining area nook for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst dining at the table. Very nice master bedroom! It is nice how you have bedhead windows for sims to enjoy sunlight coming in onto the bed in the mornings. Sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookshelf whilst in bed or at the study desk.
    It is a very nice starter! :)
  • ApoloApolo Posts: 58 Member
    @vethesims very nice your Wellness Spa & Gym!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Gorgeous new starter, love the water feature at the front and the interior design is beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Whether it's a large family home or a tiny starter, your showcase is filled with Fabulous creations! Whether it's a large family home or a tiny starter, each home is beautifully detailed and landscaped.

Your latest, Wellness Spa and Gym and Modern Starter 2 are Lovely! The gym is beautifully set up and furnished with gorgeous color choices. So warm and tranquil.

Your starter is very nicely done! I love the color scheme and pretty decor. :)
    edited July 2015
    @Cassee Thank you so much, I'm glad you like my builds! <3 The spa is one of the builds I spent more time working on and I really like it, so thank you for your nice comment about it! :)

@rosemow thanks a lot for your comment, I'm always happy to read what you think of my creations! Whenever I post something, I always expect to read your kind comments! <3

@Apolo thanks so much, I'm glad you like my spa! :)

@masajo thanks a lot, I'm glad you like my new starter home! I love building them, it's always a challenge! :)

@WrathofCath Wow, thanks, Cath for such a kind comment about my creations, you're very sweet! <3 I'm glad you liked my two latest builds. I liked how the spa turned out and my sims are always hanging out there, this GP is really fun! :) And I love building starter homes, so I'm glad you liked my new one!

Thanks everyone for the comments, I hope you're all having a great week! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great builds all! Really like the design and layout of your spa! You just gained another follower!
    5sXtTqH.png
    @Ash072 Thanks a lot for the nice comment and for the follow! I'm glad you like my builds... :)
    Hi everyone! :) I shared on the gallery another version of my last starter home, made with only base game items. You can find it here (or search for my id: vepeixoto03).

Just a couple of pictures:

Untitled-1_zpsqjh4ehtc.jpg

Untitled-12_zpsroxji43h.jpg
    edited July 2015
    I also wanted to share with you my entries for two amazing challenges (this builds aren't new, I made them a few days ago but haven't shared here yet).

Under Renovation Challenge 7 (By @Zita1966z and @Issabella14): on this weeks challenge we have to renovate this shell as any of the following: residential, retail, library, nightclub or spa. The completed build on the gallery can't exceed 60,000.

I chose to renovate the shell into an art gallery (retail) and this is what I came up with:

Vision Art Gallery

1_zpsz3n09rup.jpg

2_zps8xxbteej.jpg

3_zpsly82mccf.jpg

4_zps5ebkftgv.jpg

5_zps2gtlmts4.jpg
    edited July 2015
    The second challenge is the 4SIMS4 Builder's Contest (by @pammiechick and with @Zita1966z judging as well). Description: You are designing for a hotel magnate who is about to invest in a new resort and it’s up to you to design the tiny villas they will replicate throughout their resort.

To make the villas we have to use a 20x15 lot and the completed build on the gallery can't exceed $40,000.

Mediterranean Villa

1_zpskkubjqtz.jpg

2_zpsmsqkovxa.jpg

3_zpsscfeokxc.jpg

4_zps0fjayt9l.jpg

5_zps61hhnfuy.jpg

07-18-15_9-25nbspPM-2_zpst5aiisdp.png
  • Ginzu19Ginzu19 Posts: 239 Member
    Loving the result of the art gallery, it looks very modern and stylish!
    It is great that you have made another version of your starter home using just base game items. :) Simmers who only have the base game will like having this version in their games.
    With this being your showcase thread, I will repost here what I wrote about your homes on the other threads.
    Vision Art Gallery is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) The water fountains feature in the front corner of the build looks very nice! The stone texture of the pillar in the water is nice. It looks very nice how you have alternated the trees and lavender along the front edge of the building. The type of windows that you have used creates a nice light filed art gallery for sims to enjoy sunshine coming in whilst they are looking at the artwork. The wooden texture of the exterior of the building looks nice. The back patio is so very nice! It looks great how you have placed the seat benches around the base of the trees! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there in the sunshine, enjoying looking at the nice sight of the middle water fountains feature. Very nice interior of the art gallery! The texture of the walls and floors looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the walls. The pink and orange armchairs add nice touches in the build. Sims will enjoy resting there after looking at the artwork. It is great that you have a nook area where sims can get something to eat or drink from the fridge. Nice windows painting area for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst painting on the easel. Sims will enjoy taking photos using the photo studio item.

Mediterranean Villa is a very nice home! @vethesims :) The exterior design of the home looks very nice! The stone texture of the front exterior, and the ceramic awnings over the top of the windows there looks very nice! The plants look nice either side of the balcony window. Very nice front entrance porch! The archers and planter box windows there look very nice! It looks nice how you have used the hedging. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen and dining room is very nice! It looks nice how you have used the half wall to separate off the dining area. The stone textured pillars look nice, and the plant and flowers are nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst cooking and eating there. The cutlery is a nice kitchen touch on the wall. Very nice sitting area in the living room. Sims will enjoy resting there watching TV or reading a book , with the nice sight of the sunny yellow flowers picture on the wall. The wooden flooring looks nice. Very nice outdoors backyard and outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. Very nice hot tub area! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. The planter box looks pretty over the top of the back door. Very nice bedroom! The curtains look nice on the bedhead wall. It will be nice with the sunlight coming in through the bedhead windows onto the bed. Very nice window computer study desk nook!
    Gabriela is very nice!
    The home and the Art Gallery are very nice :)
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Hi @vethesims Thanks for the mention on your thread and your builds are lovely. Will pop in again. :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    All your 3 builds looks fantastic! The mediterrenean villa and the starter are adorable! Love the gallery too. Beautifully decorated! Already added all of them to my favourites. :)
    Thanks a lot, @yanti68, for always leaving me such kind comments! And thanks for adding the builds to your favourites! <3
    Hi everyone! :) I haven't shared any rooms on this thread, so I decided to share one that I made for the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge. The challenge was to create an indoor gardening room for a sim to garden, drink tea and relax and this is what I came up with:

Indoor Gardening Room (or search for my id vepeixoto03)

1_zpsp96ikvq5.jpg

2_zpsnfpqw8vm.jpg

3_zpswptnclcx.jpg

4_zpsa0hkvnga.jpg

5_zpsh6qpefk2.jpg

6_zpsivmgwson.jpg
  • babycakemombabycakemom Posts: 725 Member
    Love your Garden Room!!
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Your garden room is adorable!! I love it and what a great idea!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    I will repost here what I wrote on the challenge thread.
    Your Indoor Gardening Room is very lovely! :) The design and layout of the room is so very nice! It is very nice that there is a meditation nook area where sims can enjoy sitting on the stool meditating in such a very nice natural setting! The plants boxes look very nice how you have placed them on the wall behind the meditating stool! Nice corner art nook. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel with the sunshine coming in through the windows onto them. It looks so very pretty how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the room! Very nice sofa seats sitting area! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas facing each other for sims to enjoy sitting resting, having a chat together. The teaset, books and flowers are nice touches on the coffee table, and the lantern light looks pretty. The floor rug under the table adds a nice look in the room. The sims will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst sitting there. Very nice harvestable gardening boxes alcove for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting the plants in the boxes. The tea making corner is very pretty! It looks very nice how you have placed a water fountain there and have teapots around the edges of it! It is very nice for sims to see when coming to pour out a drink of tea. The plants look nice on the wall shelves, and the sunflowers look very sunny! The trees are nice nature sights on each side of the sofas. The waterfall window is very nice! The hose is a great gardening touch on the wall.
    It is a very nice light filled and floral/garden themed room! The furnishing of it is so nice! :)