Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• Options
    ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hey @anettesb & @charlotteprice Here is a farm house I just built, It has a green house, cows and chicks as well as dirt road for tractor. It is 3 Bd 1.5Ba Not perfect but I hope u like!

Front
    Screenshot-183_zpskxsida67.jpg
    Back
    Screenshot-184_zps2gharu6w.jpg
    Living Room
    Screenshot-192_zpsa4pdmijt.jpg
    Screenshot-193_zps6ictmypy.jpg
    Kitchen/Dinning
    Screenshot-194_zps1cjhprvv.jpg
    Downstairs bath
    Screenshot-195_zpsevekxftj.jpg

Upstairs Bath
    Screenshot-190_zpsofkxmqz9.jpg
    Screenshot-191_zpsjvdgpgya.jpg
    Screenshot-189_zpsdqtlz7cz.jpg

Master
    Screenshot-187_zpsc03ibopy.jpg

Guest Bed
    Screenshot-185_zpsggbwnqnd.jpg
    Nursery
    Screenshot-188_zps19semo9j.jpg

*Edit for entry form, sorry it took so long*
    •Creator’s Username: Simmer Shymamii

•Nominee's Username Mizzila1297

•Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site:http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Mizzila1297
    •Item Title: Family Farm Lounge
    •Exchange or Mediafire Link:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8710698

Post edited by Shymamii on
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Cool, I'll work on this one after I wrap up my current builds. Will check out the rocky home since sounds like a good match :D

could be... it is a rock band + family home... but who say they live in town....

though I think the explore, inventor or small farm be better match...

but any one that can knock more than 1 of the list in 1 go... be my guest
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    @Shymamii
    oh thats really cute, not many beds but I could replace the guest bed with a bunk bed and that would work
    how big is the lot? (as it is it is mostly the small farms I'm missing... so it might be to big for me... but it is defently nice and the right style for my town)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @Shymamii I love it thumbs-up.gif

Did you upload it to the exchange? Do you have a link to it or your username?

I am so excited, love the pics too :love: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this!

:star: Big Hugs to You :star:
  • Options
    I love when people can make 1 creation that fits several wishes for 1 or more people... just like @Shymamii just did
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @Shymamii - the farm looks great!! I love how people's wishes, too, inspire all of us to roll up our sleeves and create something we wouldn't necessarily have done. Don't forget to fill out a submission form for your gift, so you can be entered into the drawings that @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind (and others) sponsor once a month. :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    @Shymamii - the farm looks great!! I love how people's wishes, too, inspire all of us to roll up our sleeves and create something we wouldn't necessarily have done. Don't forget to fill out a submission form for your gift, so you can be entered into the drawings that @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind (and others) sponsor once a month. :smiley:

agree the inspiration this gives is as much a gift as the creations
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    @Shymamii Wow your farm looks so lovely. The bathroom is pretty neat as well as the cozy living area and ah! do I spot an open kitchen? It is marvellous! I'm excited to get the Exchange link and have a look at it myself :mrgreen: !
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    Hi all, so sorry t's been awhle, but RL and health ssues had me sidelined and now we are leaving for a little R&R fishing at his Dad's for a week and then to his Mom's in Sweden for a few days. Then I need to prepare for surgery the 20th of August and 3 months of therapy after that, and then surgery again and another 3 months of therapy. So yeah I have my plate full for a good while. Anyways I'm all caught up in here and gifted. Thanks to @NagyGina for hosting such a great event. You all did an amazing job creating fabulous content for our game which all can enjoy.

squishy hugz to all ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Have a wonderful and safe trip @TNT_Terry Wow, you do have full plate :o

*Hugs*
  • Options
    Hello All! Sorry for the late reply it is going up on the exchange as soon as I go in an I will link ASAP

@jbsquared2000 It truly dose inspire me to do things like this (@3 am :D ) when I am around soo many Amazing people! But I have been gifted enough from these wonderful people No submission form from me but I am checking my friends list for nominees

@anettesb it is on a 40x40 but I am glad u like it!

@charlotteprice I am glad that it will work for you! I was going to place it on the exchange but I legit passed out after saving and taking pics lol

@Heledriel Yes you doo Nice eye! I love open rooms its make my lots (which are usually small) feel bigger ^_^
  • Options
    @Shymamii ah 40x40 thats medium... might just have a spot for it then... yea :p
    looking forward to the uploade
  • Options
  • Options
    @Shymamii I downloaded and recommended it! I am about to go to bed (got to work tonight) so I will get into my game tomorrow and check it out! Ohhhhhhhhh, I am so excited.........again.......Thank You So Much for building this!
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited July 2015
    Shymamii wrote: »
    Hey @anettesb & @charlotteprice Here is a farm house I just built, It has a green house, cows and chicks as well as dirt road for tractor. It is 3 Bd 1.5Ba Not perfect but I hope u like!
    Well, @Shymamii, I do like! <3

The way you have decorated it, you have given it a real genuine old farmhouse feel - the floors and carpets are spot on and the wallpaper is wonderfully "olde world" :)

Choosing the Edwardian Expression cabinets really works with the rustic touches. :star:

Sorry to hear you've not been so good recently @TnT_Terry, I hope your upcoming R&R puts you in a good place ready for the surgery and therapy you'll be dealing with. Lots of love and hugs back :)

Post edited by ajaxpost on
  • Options
    @ajaxpost Thank you so much! I have a bit of experience of the "country life" so I just went for what I felt was right. I'm excited that it was conveyed properly !

@charlotteprice My pleasure!! Rest well and I hope you enjoy! Thank you as well!
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Your current family sounds great @Shymamii , I have never played a family fully living off the land as yet. Usually I start with a big garden then everything starts dying as I forget to tend the plants. One of these days perhaps when I have more time to play. Usually I prefer to build instead, lol
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    edited July 2015
    Well... After spending a long time building a thing I thought someone has wished for and then it turned out I didn't read their instructions right :( , I was surprised to find out @charlotteprice has a creation wish list now :smiley: so I made a little something for her :)

Note: If you don't like it, I can make a new one! Just say what you'd like~

Entry Form

Creator’s Username: @FoxyLovesKitty
    Nominee's Username: depends on the prize I get, I might give it away or split it :)
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=FoxyLovesKitty
    Item Title: Starter Farm House
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: Created for @charlotteprice , using her wish list here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13864896#Comment_13864896 . Wish no. 3.
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8711613
    Description: The Starter Farm House has everything a new farmer in town needs: a great plot of land and some place to sleep! and in the price of 16,137 furnished, who would argue different? Get your Starter Farm House today.
    Details: This is a simple house in a country style. The colour theme is green. There is only one floor. It's suitable for one or two sims. It costs 16,137 simoleons furnished and comes with a small living room, a dining area, a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom. There is no laundry room or a garden. Outside, there is a big space for gardening or placing the Store's farming items. So if you'd like to have the chicken coop or the cow from the store, you'll have to buy them and put them in the yard. Other than that, there are two stacks of hay laying in the yard. The house inside has very little clutter since that would make the house much more expensive, and this house was meant for one sim starting out. I used a lot of wood and cream colours and flowery patterns. I tested it out and it runs very well in my game [on low settings]. It was built in Riverview.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? No. I do have a few CC in my game. I made sure not to use any.
    Pictures:
    Outside.
    Screenshot_3410.jpg
    Inside: living room, bathroom, dining area, kitchen and a bedroom.
    Screenshot_3414.jpg
    Dining area.
    Screenshot_3413.jpg
    Kitchen.
    Screenshot_3421.jpg
    Bedroom.
    Screenshot_3419.jpg

I know it's quite simple. I had no choice but to use the cheapest items, except the curtains :*

And if it's not exactly what you meant by a farmhouse, that's okay! I can make another one or you can change it yourself :)

EDIT: I forgot to mention, the lot size is 30x30.
  • Options
    @FoxyLovesKitty
    oh thats cute
    it defently have potential to be a great home....
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »
    @FoxyLovesKitty
    oh thats cute
    it defently have potential to be a great home....

Thank you @anettesb :)
    My poor sims usually have to do with pre-made homes or if I start on an empty lot, they have to live in unfinished homes because I have hard time taking my budget into account, so this was new to me.
  • Options
    @FoxyLovesKitty I absolutely love it jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif .

This is a great starter home and I think it would be perfect for my Grandma and Grandpa! There is plenty of room for her garden and Grandpa loves feeding the chicks, which is plenty of room for the coop too!

I love the curtains and I have to put curtains in every room but I wont need to replace your curtains because I use these a lot in my game!

This is exactly what I meant by a farmhouse and I just cant wait to play it! I downloaded and rec'd it!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, this means so much to me <3

*hugs*
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    edited July 2015
    @FoxyLovesKitty It's great, I like the way the sofa is between the doors on the angle. In fact I like everything about it. <3

What did you build that wasn't quite 'on wish'? I'd be interested to hear about it. :)

Edit: forgot to ask, did you build this in Apaloosa Plains or whatever that world is called? B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @charlotteprice Yay! I'm really happy you like the house!! <3<3:smiley: I had fun building it for you, and you're more than welcome~!!!
    Thank you for posting your creation wish list! *hugs back* :blush:
    ~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

@mothersuperior2 Thank you! It's easier for me to place furniture in a small house, it also makes more sense to me, since I live in an apartment~ And this house was actually built in Riverview :) My adventurous sim helped me to test it~

About the other house, I uploaded it yesterday to the exchange. It's called 'Modern Witch's House', and in spite of my mistake, it turned out to be successful, because it's the most downloaded item in my studio at the moment. So all is good! :) If you'd like to have a look, it can be found here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8711330 but I have to warn you, it costs around 205,000 simoleons in game :D
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    added a new wish

30) Magic matriarch
    large sims familiy of witches, with selfemployed jobs/retired.
    some skills already, more for the oldes ofcourse.
    Old Catharina is the matriarch of a big family, she works very talented at magic and Alchemy. She is a strict teacher, when it comes to makeing sure her children and grand children will be talented in magic, but also very nurturing, encourages them to find their special talent schould that be fishing or gardning or something ells. She shy away from the moderen world and values old fasion magic and life, how will she cope with one of her grandchildrens love for computers? a thing she have banned from the house.
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm so glad Charlotte wished for farms, I love farms, you can never have enough farms :mrgreen:
    @FoxyLovesKitty Your starter farm looks so adorable! I love the idea, it's cute and cozy, something you can start into your country life with and expand it later. Really great work (off to rec' & download if just the store page will work again :expressionless: )
    Post edited by Heledriel on
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif