Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🏡 Cath's Creations 🏡

Comments

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @YJP19299 Thank you for your very sweet message! I was feeling terrible about how long it's been since I've taken part over here on the forums and your comment has made me feel so much better. :) I hope that your stress from school eases soon. Or maybe you're out for the summer? I remember how hard it could be with school sometimes. Thank you once again for your very kind comments! Hugs <3<3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello Cath :) I have already posted to you, but just wanted to send more hugs to you <3 You are a very special lady and a very special part of the simming community. I keep you in my thoughts.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Dear Cath, so sorry to hear about your circumstances, I really can empathise. I sincerely hope things get better for you, please accept my best wishes :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @rosemow and @masajo, thank you both so much! I consider myself very lucky to be part of such a supportive community. :)<3
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    Dear Cath being on forum, it is not a duty but a pleasure. I think that all your friends will have zero pretensions about overdue comments. Comments are not as important as your well-being and health. You are a very special person, warm and friendly as well as incredibly talented. I am very happy to have you as a friend and as for me you can never write me comments :) . Well, unless I will do something wrong - then I will gladly welcome your advice♥
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    @WrathofCath I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. A little over a month ago my 17 year old cat (my little furbaby) passed away suddenly in my arms. It's never easy letting go of a pet. They are such a big part of your family. Cherish the time you have left with your doggie! <3 I'm also sorry to hear about your surgeries! Minor or not, I'm sure it takes a lot out of you. Get well soon! Can't wait to see what you build next when you are feeling up to it. :)
    The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Lots of hugs and positive vibes being sent your way Cath! I too had to step back from the sims earlier this year for a few months. Sometimes it's best and don't by any means let it worry you, we will all be here when you find the "simming bug" again. Take care of your loved ones (including fur babies) and most importantly yourself! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    sidettisidetti Posts: 42 Member
    I'm sorry about your dog, losing pets is always so much harder than we anticipate :( Life is so fleeting, but as they say, time heals all wounds. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    @kreatora Ela, you are such an eloquent and wonderful friend. Thank you so very much for your very kind words. <3 As for not commenting on your builds? Not gonna happen :p And I can't imagine you ever doing Anything wrong! o:) Big hugs my friend, xxx Cath

@BlindxSecrets it's very nice to meet you and how lovely of you to stop by and leave such kind comments! :blush: I am sorry to hear about your poor kitty, but what a long (and I'll bet, happy) life he had. :) Thank you, once more. :)

@Tiki Thank you Tiki, and big hugs! How lucky I am to be a part of this tight knit group of kind and supportive people. :blush:<3

@sidetti Very nice to meet you and thank you so much for your kind thoughts! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Dear Cath, I am sorry that you are having so much problems in real life! :( I can totally understand you missing your mum! Hope with time it gets easier to bear the pain of losing her. It is never easy! I know from experience. I hope your dog can stay a while with you guys! So sad to hear about his suffering! Hope your foot heals soon so that you can walk normally again. Hang in there dear Cath! Sending lots of hugs your way! <3<3<3
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hi Cath, my dear friend! I have two things!

First, I'm so sorry to hear about real life issues! I know how you felt about how you struggled with your personal life! Sending lots of special thoughts and big warm hugs to you! :)<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Second, it seems like you haven't posted it yet, but you have wonderful new additions! :smiley:
    * Brand New Day - Gorgeous starter! Love the architecture and the roofing! Beautiful interior and great price too! :)
    * Sweet Starter - Again, gorgeous starter! Love the architecture and the roofing! Beautiful interior and great price too! :)
    * Rosewood - Lovely cottage! Love the name! Love that brickish feel and even the roofing. Beautiful interior! :) It's so awesome that you built a legacy house in 30x20 lot! ;)
    * Pennywort Cottage - So cozy and budget friendly! It's so great that you built a 3-bedroom and 2-bathroom house for under 20K, WOW! :smiley:
    * Fernwood (Under 10K) - WOW! You really managed to built it under 10K with very complex features! :smiley: I also remembered Frimlin's Elizabeth Cottage, a super gorgeous Tudor starter on 9K price! ;D
    * Coastal Charm - So breezy and beautiful! Love the lake and very breezy color scheme too! :)
    I already added these to my faves! Very awesome work, Cath! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    PersRealmsShadowPersRealmsShadow Posts: 360 Member
    thought I'd stick my head in and say I love your builds :) and I did steal Rye's birthday cake and build it XD. It's nowhere near as beautiful as what you put out, but I'm learning :D every time I see any of the amazing builds people post I'm like OH idea! :D

I'm sorry to see about your dog :( and I hope your surgeries go well. Hospital is no fun, I completely understand the grumpy. I get grumpy too every time I have to go LOL!
    EkwtdjR.jpg
  • Options
    @yanti68 Thank you so much for your concern, my friend. <3 I am pleased to say that I am feeling much better. :) My foot is well enough to go for walks and exercise again, which really helps my state of mind. As for Nick (my old pup), he's on some special food and medication, and he is doing remarkably well. :* Who knows how long he'll be with us, but I extremely grateful that he's feeling comfortable and happy for now. o:)<3

@RyeCris16 Thank you for all your love and hugs, Rye! And thank you for your kind comments on my latest builds. :) I haven't taken pictures of the starters, but I might do that later and put them in a Starter Home thread, I saw on the forums. As for a couple of the others, I will be adding them here, very soon. Thanks for being such a loving and considerate friend, Rye. <3<3<3

@PersRealmsShadow It's very nice to meet you! Thank you for your kind comments :) It's funny but when I posted that house cake for Rye, I thought the same thing (that it would make a pretty cool build for the game) :p I will have to look for yours in the gallery. :) Thank you also for your concern about my pup. I really appreciate it. I see from your avi, that you're a dog lover too. o:) Such a Beautiful pup! My youngest one, Phoebe is never without a toy in her mouth either, lol! :D
  • Options
    Rosewood 4br 4ba.
    Lot Size: 20x30
    Cost: $197,676
    No CC

Gallery Link

Pretty much all of the living is done on the main floor of this home. It consists of a big eat-in kitchen, living room, four bedrooms and three full baths. Upstairs there are two rooms which I have set up as a gym and playroom. There is also a full bath up there. These rooms could easily be changed out for two more bedrooms, if you chose. The backyard is tiny, but has some monkey bars for the kids, a nice sitting area, some perfect quality fruits and veggies, an easel, a chess table and a little cooking area.

07-04-15_11-06nbspAM_zpssftgcmyh.png
    07-04-15_11-07nbspAM-3_zps0c2gutwf.png
    07-04-15_11-08nbspAM_zpslhbrzo70.png
    07-04-15_11-37nbspAM_zpsqcp8fuae.png
    07-04-15_11-37nbspAM-2_zpsg4kv6fwq.png
    07-04-15_11-23nbspAM-2_zps8usjrljf.png
    07-04-15_11-26nbspAM_zpsktcfaius.png
    07-05-15_9-49nbspAM-2_zpspefp3qnc.png

For more pictures, please click here: Slideshow

Good Night!
    07-04-15_12-25nbspPM-2_zpsljqnfdg3.png
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Enchanting :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Coastal Charm 3br, 3ba.
    Lot Size: 30x30
    Cost: $207,976
    No CC

Gallery Link

I came across a picture of this home and just Had to build it. A couple of things that really appealed to me, were the way it was built right up against the water, that gorgeous curvy roof and the cool wrap around deck held up by enlarged corbels instead of posts. If I could live here in RL, I would probably be the happiest person on the planet. o:)

07-12-15_9-52nbspAM-2_zpsh7tdevji.png
    07-12-15_9-19nbspAM-2_zpsvo7m2hqv.png

This little sailboat planter, was a "happy accident", lol. :p I was messing around with curves for the lawn at the entrance and put this section off to the side while I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do. Later when I was nearly finished, I was about to bash it with the hammer, when I saw how much (I thought) it resembled a sailboat shape. I decided to make it into a cute little planter. :blush:
    07-12-15_9-22nbspAM-2_zps9aaedq08.png

The back of the home has a nice outdoor patio on the lower level for entertaining, relaxing or cooking and eating outdoors. The kitchen area is covered by the upper deck.
    07-12-15_9-20nbspAM_zps4sis4q3b.png
    07-12-15_9-20nbspAM-2_zpsovyg03cr.png

Thanks to @BryonyRae for her basement tutorial, I was able to get the flowers and vines to stay On the wall instead of dropping to the ground. Thanks Bry! :)
    07-12-15_9-09nbspAM-2_zpsg0hjpghw.png
    07-12-15_9-28nbspAM_zps7puykomk.png
    07-12-15_9-31nbspAM_zpsnufjwq6o.png
    07-12-15_9-48nbspAM_zpsv9n9n1vt.png

For more pictures, click here: Slideshow

Good Night!
    07-20-15_4-13nbspPM_zpslehnuj7e.png

Post edited by WrathofCath on
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Beauty -full, Cath! I especially love the roofing. Very clever and I will be DLing it soon!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2015
    It is absolutely gorgeous Cath! Nice to see the pictures here in the forums. Love the architecture! I think like you I am just wanting a beach world for sims 4. I miss Island Paradise so much! Back to your build, stunning architecture and landscaping! Love the fact that it is surrounded by water and absolutely adore the patio area. Already favourited your beach house. <3<3<3

Edit: Oops! Almost missed your cottage! WOW! Impressive roof work and I just love that garden. Loving the brick exterior and the charming interiors. Already added to my favourites. :)
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Coastal Charm is pretty stunning ;) This looks like a perfect Beach Home (Now we need a beach) What I especially like is the pool area and that most of the design of the house is coloured in blue because this matches with the Island Paradise feeling and because blue is my favourite colour ;) LOVE THIS HOUSE!!!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Rosewood is also a nice building ;) The fact that it looks a bit older in my eyes make it even more beautiful ;) Design, Colours and Interior are outstanding <3 LOVE THIS TOO!!!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Wow! Both Rosewood and Coastal Charm are stunning! These two builds are full of charm! Love them!
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    OOOOOOO....I saw these on the Gallery. YEAH!! pictures. OH My Goodness, Ms Cath!! Perfect, just perfect. I hope building these amazing lots have taken your mind off your recent heartaches. Give that sweet little furry child of yours a gentle squeeze from me. ♥♥

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Rosewood is a beautifully charming home!!
    Coastal Charm is stunning! Love the deck area and how you have water all the way around the lot!
    You are on a definite roll Cath with these two gorgeous builds! I love them both and have made sure to give fav's in the gallery!! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Rosewood is such a very lovely home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing is so very nice! The open shutter windows add nice touches to the exterior of the home. It looks very nice how you have done the fencing and curved it in at the front of the build! The roses look so pretty placed along the edge of the fencing! It looks very nice how you have the two entrances with two flights of steps to the home! The colour and brick texture of the home looks very nice. It looks nice how you have used the terrain paint to do the front pathways to the stairs. The flowers are very pretty on the edges of the stairs! The hedging looks nice on the sides of the building. The back patio outdoors dining and art area is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals outdoors in the air at the table. The condiments are a nice touch on the counter. It is a nice place for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. They will enjoy enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the planters there. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars whilst other sims are playing chess. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen and dining room areas are very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets in the corner! The island counter is great to do cooking on. The fruit bowl and the roosters on top of the display cabinets are nice touches in the kitchen and dining room. The type of dining seats that you have used look nice and suit the home so well! The yellow rose is pretty for sims to see when dining there. The living room is very nice! Very nice wall pattern that adds a nice feel to the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a chat and a read of a book. They will enjoy watching TV in front of the warming fire, The scenic picture is nice for them to see whilst sitting there. The grandfather clock looks homely. Very nice windows study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. Very nice master bedroom! The corner armchairs reading nook is very nice! The family photos on the wall there look homely. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there reading a book. The floral wall pattern is pretty! The accompanying floral wall patterned bathroom is very pretty too! The flowers and toiletries are nice touches on the table there, and the double sinks and mirrors are nice. The furnishing of and the pink and blue colour schemes of the kids rooms are very nice! The kids playroom looks cute! Child sims will have lots of fun playing with the toys there, or doing artwork on the art table or experiments on the science table. The green dragon in the corner of the room looks cute!
    Coastal Charm is such a very nice home as well! :) The roofing and the exterior design of the home is so very nice! The dormers are very nice and rooftop structure is a nice touch ! Very nice wraparound deck! The corbels are very nice! The flower box windows look very pretty! It looks very nice how the home is surrounded by water! The flowers and plants in the outdoors areas look so very pretty! The sail boat planter is so very creatively nice! The flag pole looks nice in it. The outdoors kitchen and dining patio is very nice! It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy cooking and dining in such a nice outdoors setting! The blue colour scheme of the furnishings there suits the theme of the home with the water surrounding the home. It looks very nice how you have created the loungers and placed them and the sofas. The candles on the tables are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice blue and cream colour scheme of the kitchen, dining and living room areas. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the dining area windows whilst eating their meals at the table. The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas in a U position, for sims to enjoy chatting and watching TV together.
    The homes are so very nice! :)
  • Options
    @Manssom thank you for stopping in and for your kind comment Manssom! :)<3

@suepea, thank you for your lovely comment, Sue! :)<3

@yanti68, thank you for your very kind comments! You are so right about wishing for a beach-y type world. I miss being able to have our homes right on the ocean. If it isn't going to possible in RL, I'd at least like to have my sim home, on one. :p Thank you for the faves too, yanti! :)<3

@YJP1929, Thank you for your wonderful comments on both homes! I really appreciate them. :blush: Totally agree with you about Needing a beach! B)<3

@Brennachan, Thank you for your Sweet comments, Brenna! :)<3

@Cassee, Thank you for your lovely comments! And thank you for thinking about my pup too. :blush: He's actually doing very well, for now. The vet put him on some special food and pricey pills :o, but they seem to be doing the trick. I'm so grateful he seems so much happier and more comfortable now. Poor old boy. :)<3

@Tiki5872, Thank you for your very kind comments and faves, Tiki! Much appreciated. :blush:<3

@rosemow, Thank you for your wonderful review and comments, Rose! Once again, I have to tell you how much I appreciate all the time you spend having such a thorough look at each build. Thank you! :)<3<3