Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I hope everyone has a wonderful week-end!
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member

So far it's looking like a great weekend for me! Going to a friend's house to celebrate my 31st birthday belatedly (just a small thing with no gifts; having my friends in my life is a gift enough. Plus, it's my 31st...I'm to the point where every half decade or even full decade, warrants an all-out bash) and I finally started building the dream hotel for this building contest here. It took me about 3 hours just to finish the reception/lobby. I'm glad I have until the last day of July to submit my creation. I'm very excited to be entering into my very first building contest. I hope a few more people enter the contest because I think it's a really awesome challenge. Anyway, thanks for the well wishes over this upcoming weekend.

So far it's looking like a great weekend for me! Going to a friend's house to celebrate my 31st birthday belatedly (just a small thing with no gifts; having my friends in my life is a gift enough. Plus, it's my 31st...I'm to the point where every half decade or even full decade, warrants an all-out bash) and I finally started building the dream hotel for this building contest here. It took me about 3 hours just to finish the reception/lobby. I'm glad I have until the last day of July to submit my creation. I'm very excited to be entering into my very first building contest. I hope a few more people enter the contest because I think it's a really awesome challenge. Anyway, thanks for the well wishes over this upcoming weekend.

Happy Belated Birthday! You are still young, but the time flies when you hit 40 ( to me anyway, LOL). Its good having friends in your life to hang out with!

Good luck on your build. I am not a good builder and it takes me a very very long time to make a crummy build, LOL.

*hugs*
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Hope it is still ok to post it here :sweat:

Creator’s Username: @Heledriel
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): @Heledriel (for now :()
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Heledriel
    Item Title: The Bishops
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @PHOEBESMOM601 for his TS3 Grunge Or The Appocolypse
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8703468
    Description: Household of three Sims, YA, Teen and Child.
    Description: Meet the Bishops: In an awful disaster the family lost both their home and their hold, countless perished in this catastroph among them Scott, father, husband and head of the Bishops. His wife Olivia seems to slowly despair over her loss, she was once a cheerful, romantic and beautiful young woman, now plagued by fears and anxiety, can hardly trust in anything or anyone but her children. After their marriage they planned and dreamed of a large and happy family with a small pretty house somewhere, filled with children, grandchildren and laughters. This seems to be lost now.
    Sydney loved her father above all else, but she won't give in and is trying to find strength in memories of him, to not only step in to his shoes one day but also lead the family though this difficult times. To be a model for her younger brother Joshua, so that he can grow up into a better world.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? None of it.
    Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):
    fzMpnYG.png
    Sydney, Olivia and Joshua (from left to right)

*I think I changed her formal dress later, it should just give a rough 'style' overview :cold_sweat:

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    edited July 2015
    Good luck on your build. I am not a good builder and it takes me a very very long time to make a crummy

I can hardly believe that, your builds look lovely over at the Grunge thread, if these were from you this is definitely a lie :mrgreen: !

/edit: Sorry for the double post, just wanted to keep it clean...more or less.
    wW5u961.gif
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Hope it is still ok to post it here :sweat:
    This is an on-going contest with monthly winners.

I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Good luck on your build. I am not a good builder and it takes me a very very long time to make a crummy

I can hardly believe that, your builds look lovely over at the Grunge thread, if these were from you this is definitely a lie :mrgreen: !

/edit: Sorry for the double post, just wanted to keep it clean...more or less.

I built it, I am trying to get better. I started building a farmhouse in Riverview and it took all night to make the LR, DR, study and bathroom. I know I will have a tough time on the roof because those rooms are all over the place, LOL

Those builds in the Grunge thread, well, its grunge...what can I say :D
  • tootsootootsoo Posts: 863 Member
    I've been taking a break from building (even though I am working on a big one ;)), and I've been meaning to create an item from this person's wishlist. @NagyGina Thank you for being so welcoming to the forum, from someone who has been absent for a very very long time. I also may have had a slight bias in creating this sim because I personally love the show the character is from.

Creator’s Username: tootsoo
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): tootsoo
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: wishlist
    Item Title: Avatar Korra
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @NagyGina #5
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: Exchange
    Description: "Play the modern simified verision of Avatar Korra from The Legend of Korra. Made for NagyGina. No CC."
    Details: It was difficult to recreate the character as a sim version because she is a cartoon character so her facial features weren't detailed and her clothing/hairstyles are unique. I used various reference pics from throughout the show's seasons. I tried to remain as true as possible to the appearance and personality of Korra. Due to the limitations the sim version of Korra is a bit more modern.
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? nope, none were used.
    Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Screenshot-77_zpsf86iv1f4.jpg

I also though that it would be fun to create Naga, but I don't have pets ep.
    I've played a bit with Korra as a sim, and she became a firefighter, which I thought was a bit ironic.
  • melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    Creation Wishlist (Informal)

•Special Requests/Instructions: I love the farming part in Sims3 so I would love to have some farms built!
    •Creation Wishlist Wants: (please try to number them)
    1. 3 bedroom farmhouse on a large lot, preferably with the tractor, chicken coop, and cows!
    2. 2 bedroom farmhouse on a medium lot
    3. 1 bedroom run down farmhouse for my single sim starting out

I don't really know if I am doing this right! I did PM @NagyGina and she explained it to me, but you all know me.....it goes right over my head!
    I have been hesitant about asking for something but my birthday is next month :'( Another year older!

I figure Riverview is a good place for farming. I don't really want any CC and would prefer you DL the build to the exchange, as I don't use Mediafire.

I feel like I didn't do this right, LOL. Please let me know what you think!

@charlotteprice I love farming too!! I always play in Riverview because I love the barns and farmhouses built on the lots overlooking fields, and I often send those farmhouses to the library so I can play them in other worlds!! I can't wait to get Granpa's Grove so I can harvest quickly, because I also have the Bohemian Garden (so I have every plant available) and it means my farming sims just spend forever gardening! I had to install Amb just so I could have my sim invent the harvester to save some time!!! :lol:

I don't use CC either, I will be happy to build you some of these...although I'm quite busy at the moment with cakes and 2 kids and friends who are having some hard times, but I will build for you as soon as I can x x x

Also, I don't have the tractor yet but I do have the cows and chickens, so will leave some space for the tractor and you can add it later?

Check your mail before going into the game next time ;)

:open_mouth: you didn't?!
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @melissalungu, the trouble with @charlotteprice is that she usually does! :o
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @melissalungu, the trouble with @charlotteprice is that she usually does! :o

My exact thought :mrgreen:
    You should always be careful for what you wish here ;)
    wW5u961.gif
    edited July 2015
    Oh my gosh but I didn't even wish for it - I just wanted to gift her by creating a farmhouse..... :lol: how lovely @charlotteprice is... :love:

Actually, I suppose technically I did wish for it since it was on my wishlist.... :neutral:
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Oh my gosh but I didn't even wish for it - I just wanted to gift her by creating a farmhouse..... :lol: how lovely @charlotteprice is... :love:

Actually, I suppose technically I did wish for it since it was on my wishlist.... :neutral:

I love that the spirit of the gifting forum is back.... positiv thing of sims4 this forum became more it self after that game came out.....

now we back to be carefull what you say... you might get a gift thrown at you.....

I'm looking forward to see your farms... I need a few small ones to
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    I love farming!! It's such a shame that I have black thumbs in real life....

My thank you thread

My profile

I love farming!! It's such a shame that I have black thumbs in real life....

hmm I got the same problem

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Hi everyone, @mothersuperior2 lead me to this thread. Cool this is going on. I need to browse this section of the forum more often, lol.

@anettesb , I noticed in your wish list you were looking for the following lot. Do you still need it and is there a particular timeframe you were hoping for?

25) the old lighthouse
    an old light house working as a home, where you can go up in the light house (laders/spiral stairs)
    with an attached caretaker hut/house white washe. Bonus if some of the roof deco from MH/DV is used
    lot size 40x40
    1r5atj.jpg
    could be used as:
    - family home (see wish 5)
    - crazy inventor home (see wish 22)
    - the home of the decentans from the old light house keeper, now living of the land and fishing.
    - a artist home
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Hi everyone, @mothersuperior2 lead me to this thread. Cool this is going on. I need to browse this section of the forum more often, lol.

@anettesb , I noticed in your wish list you were looking for the following lot. Do you still need it and is there a particular timeframe you were hoping for?

25) the old lighthouse
    an old light house working as a home, where you can go up in the light house (laders/spiral stairs)
    with an attached caretaker hut/house white washe. Bonus if some of the roof deco from MH/DV is used
    lot size 40x40
    1r5atj.jpg
    could be used as:
    - family home (see wish 5)
    - crazy inventor home (see wish 22)
    - the home of the decentans from the old light house keeper, now living of the land and fishing.
    - a artist home

yes still need it... no specific time frame... but 1 of the builds that be nice to have when I start in HS (as it is old)

1 of the builds that can be mixed with other wishes... in any way you see fit... might even mix well with the explores home wish... or even the rocky home....
    Cool, I'll work on this one after I wrap up my current builds. Will check out the rocky home since sounds like a good match :D
  • ShymamiiShymamii Posts: 309 Member
    Hello Every one! ^_^
    Hi @Shymamii , hope you are having a great day/evening :)
    My evening is going well!! How about you @soocoolsim I was just catching up on the thread and realized that a discussion about one of my fav ts3 hobbies was going on! I too love Gardening and Farming! I am actually playing a family right now that I have living off the land, They feed chickens and milk cows and harvest crops with the tractor daily and I love it! They have every appliance in Home ,, Wood fire Oven, Canning Station, and Bakers station! Which leads me to my next question for those of you who have the Bakers station do some of your baked goods disappear while cooking?
    Morning here, 6.15am in the UK. @Shymamii I believe I've seen a couple of threads about the Bakers station, sorry, haven't got a link, but know they're out there somewhere!

@soocoolsim Glad you found this place! Is your avi a TS4 build?
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Good Morning @mothersuperior2 ! I hope you have a lovely day (1:15 am here) lol Morning all around! and yes I have read a few threads on it but the problem is usually diff then mine as in it not working at all! I may try a fix I found online but I wanted to here from the community first ^_^
    @Shymamii If you don't get a call here, try the DD thread, there may be more people about. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals