Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kingson Fam Gen 2 Update 8/12

Comments

• RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    Meet the Kingson teens

Rosie: Gloomy, Childish; Mansion Baron
    07-04-15_12-13%25C2%25A0PM-2.png

Ash: Insane, Neat; Soulmate
    07-04-15_11-58%25C2%25A0AM-3.png

Forest: Gloomy, Loves Outdoors; Computer Whiz
    07-04-15_12-00%25C2%25A0PM.png

Ebony: Insane, Loner; Bodybuilder
    07-04-15_12-13%25C2%25A0PM.png

Bijou: Evil, Geek; Bodybuilder
    07-04-15_11-58%25C2%25A0AM-4.png

Aspen: Lazy, Loves Outdoors; Musical Genius
    07-04-15_11-59%25C2%25A0AM-2.png

Pearl: Hot-headed, Neat; Fabulously Wealthy
    07-04-15_11-58%25C2%25A0AM-2.png

Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    A lot of insanity going on! Forest's facial features are quite interesting.

Is this inside of the castle? The corridor looks so cool!
    Also I love how Rosie's outfit and accessories match her personality!
    edited July 2015
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    A lot of insanity going on! Forest's facial features are quite interesting.

Is this inside of the castle? The corridor looks so cool!

No, it's actually the entrance to the club in the Venice lot where they went on vacation. It's underground, I thought it was really awesome!

About Rosie, she was my first teen ever and I did have to go into CAS.fulleditmode to change her trait to childish since she didn't live with the family anymore and I didn't think she looked like a teen so I tried to find something that didn't make her seem so old. And since she already had the trait I figured why wouldn't she wear that.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Part 33. Happily From Now On http://luxsimsworld.blogspot.com/2015/07/dp-happily-from-now-on.html
    Well, maybe not for everybody...
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    edited July 2015
    btst.png

Wedding Day

CAUTION: possible spoilers ahead if you read the story

I don't control Rosie and I didn't want to switch households to make the wedding so I changed things.
    First, I moved Harry and Rosie to their new house in Newcrest. Another awesome lot we'll see later and I'll share more about it then. I went into CAS and changed Rosie's last name to Kingson-Frost and made them husband and wife. I changed their formal clothes to include a wedding dress and Harry's tuxedo.
    I had my sims go to the Frosts, we were having the 'wedding' there, used bb.enablefreebuild and added the wedding arch and a flew flowers. I then made Rylan throw a dinner party (he has the party animal aspiration) hoping they'd come with their formal clothes, it turns out they didn't. I could change my 8 sims into their formal wear but the bride and groom wouldn't be wearing what they were supposed to. I canceled the event and had a house party hoping it was more formal, it wasn't. What I did was wait for everyone to arrive, pause the game and go into Modify in CAS for every guest and changed their party outfit. I came in and out of CAS more times than during the 9 months I've been playing. This canceled the event as well, so third time's the charm. He threw the party again, everyone was dressed appropriately, well except Curtis (Bijou's interest) but I thought he had left and didn't want to go back into CAS, new party and all that so he had to stay in his regular clothes.
    I figured there would be more weddings in the future and I really didn't need all the pictures from a 'traditional' one.
    Everytime I came back from CAS, I came back into the household last modified. When I changed the Frosts outfits I came back and noticed Jack was sad and that's when I realized Elsa had a romantic relationship with two other men besides Jack. Jack apparently caught her flirting with one of them, at least one, and his moodlet was very sad. I imagined them as the perfect couple and I can't believe it, I didn't want this to happen but again, it's like they have their own mind. The next day after the wedding (not included in the story / photo album) Jack went to the house and he was still very sad. 07-13-15_10-36%25C2%25A0PM.png

The guests:
    Jack feeling a little better during the party
    07-11-15_3-07%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Harry (the groom) and Tia (Forest's girlfriend)
    07-11-15_3-07%25C2%25A0PM-3.png
    Wayne (Ebony's boyfriend), Elsa and Grace (Ash's girlfriend)
    07-11-15_3-07%25C2%25A0PM-4.png
    Ash and Pearl. Harmony and Rosie (the bride, obviously) in the back hugging
    07-11-15_3-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Forest and Bijou
    07-11-15_3-08%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Curtis (Bijou's YA friend)
    07-11-15_3-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Rylan
    07-11-15_3-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Aspen
    07-11-15_3-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Rosie (the bride before the 'wedding')
    07-14-15_8-18%25C2%25A0PM.png

I just noticed I didn't get a screenshot of Ebony, I don't know where she was but she's wearing the same thing as Pearl and Bijou.

Post edited by Rivie on
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Aww Rosie got married! How lovely, although quite a bit of work for you judging by the behind the scenes update!

Ash's girlfriend is very pretty btw, don't think we've had a closeup of her before.
    I had never paid attention while they played with the dollhouse. It's actually pretty cute, even if she's a young adult lol
    Aw, I'm sure she'll be a great mother

07-25-15_1-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    07-25-15_1-12%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    07-25-15_1-13%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Aww this is adorable <3

I never paid much attention to how they play with the dolls in TS4 either, but in TS4 I loved how each life stage approached it a bit differently - the kids were more into the play pretend and the toddlers would just chew the dolls heads :D
    Aww this is adorable <3

I never paid much attention to how they play with the dolls in TS4 either, but in TS4 I loved how each life stage approached it a bit differently - the kids were more into the play pretend and the toddlers would just chew the dolls heads :D

would the second one be TS3? lol that's funny, I guess no toddlers but some destory it here.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    edited July 2015
    "I don't know how they're related to him or how the arrangement happened but I don't care and I stopped listening to him." Haha Ash! I must say I am impressed about how he looks out for his siblings.

And OMG Rosie's house... It's so her! Did you build it yourself?
    edited July 2015
    "I don't know how they're related to him or how the arrangement happened but I don't care and I stopped listening to him." Haha Ash! I must say I am impressed about how he looks out for his sibling.

Lol yeah no, I couldn't dream to build something like that. So creative, it's so awesome! I'll post who made, hopefully tomorrow. I wrote down the name but I'm not home right now and I'll include links.

About Ash, I feel like he has this big responsibility about being heir and in this case it involves a whole lot more.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    edited July 2015
    "I don't know how they're related to him or how the arrangement happened but I don't care and I stopped listening to him." Haha Ash! I must say I am impressed about how he looks out for his siblings.

The Gnome's Treehouse is the name of the lot and is by Simsaalat :smile:

*Also, I just got a notice from blogger about notifying European Union countries about cookies use. It's very big and won't go away unless you click accept. How bad is that? I'm thinking of moving to another site to update because google has its bad reputation of spying on everyone lol
    Post edited by Rivie on
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    edited July 2015
    btst.png

Home Sweet... Gnome?

CAUTION: spoilers ahead if you read the story
    The Gnome's Treehouse - I saw it and thought it looked amazing. I wanted it for someone to live there and I picked Rosie since she was the oldest and the first one to move out. After deciding that, I noticed it would also be perfect for her. Harry really loves her so he would be okay with the idea if it meant she was happy.

As usual, the lot used wallpaper and other things from Outdoor Retreat - probably from other packs as well, can't remember - which I don't have and I had to check what I needed to add after I placed it. I did this a while ago because I knew I had to change things for this reason and kept it in my library until it was time. I placed it and moved Harry and Rosie before their wedding but didn't notice anything missing and left. When it was time for the family to visit, I saw it was missing part of the wallpaper on the outside of the house. I realize now what it was supposed to be. A house built inside the tree but at the moment I was just trying to get some wallpaper in place because the Kingson fam was already there waiting to go inside.
    07-21-15_1-39%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Can you guess where Grace is going? lol

Since the sims I don't control always want to leave when I invite them over I figured it was the perfect time to get another party for Rylan. They had a house party I think and invited Tia and Grace only. Rylan doesn't have a relationship with the others so he didn't get to invite them and I didn't mind much, they aren't considered part of the family by the others yet either way. Ash cooked at the castle because I didn't want problems with Harry or Rosie that he was cooking at their house without their permission but I forgot the cake for the party goals and had to make it at the last minute. Like I expected, Harry was the one that complained about it.
    07-21-15_1-51%25C2%25A0AM.png
    I didn't even realize the lot had a pool until Grace and Harmony came inside dressed in their bathing suits, since I can't change Grace's outfit I decided to let Harmony wear it as well.

I wanted them to have a wedding picture so I tried to make one using pictures from the localthumbcache but I couldn't find any of them in their wedding attire. I don't know how those pictures work because I even made that their everyday outfit so it would appear but it didn't work. I had to go into the game, take them to Sylvan Glade and use poses. I used the pose by kiru and dearkim
    07-21-15_1-42%25C2%25A0AM.png

Here's the wedding day photoshoot. The first one is for the Kingson's castle's wall :smile:
    07-17-15_10-27%25C2%25A0PM-3.png
    I tried two different poses but used only one.
    07-17-15_10-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-17-15_10-23%25C2%25A0PM.png

Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • BgBn7510BgBn7510 Posts: 100 Member
    Thanks for the comment. I left you one as well. It gets better and better. I may do this once I get finished with the once I am doing now.
    My Sims Stories
    Origin ID: Lindz200611
    Rivie wrote: »

*Also, I just got a notice from blogger about notifying European Union countries about cookies use. It's very big and won't go away unless you click accept. How bad is that? I'm thinking of moving to another site to update because google has its bad reputation of spying on everyone lol

I personally wouldn't mind it, a lot of sites ask you to allow cookies. I'm guessing in this case it's mainly for your blog to remember the commenter's name etc for the next time to comment. I usually just agree, it's not really a big deal (unrelated - the Slovene word for cookies on websites literally means "little biscuits" - so adorable!)

The tree house is so cool! It fits the fairytale theme perfectly. And how lovely that you got their wedding pictures in Sylvan Glade, it's such a gorgeous place!

I personally wouldn't mind it, a lot of sites ask you to allow cookies. I'm guessing in this case it's mainly for your blog to remember the commenter's name etc for the next time to comment. I usually just agree, it's not really a big deal (unrelated - the Slovene word for cookies on websites literally means "little biscuits" - so adorable!)

The tree house is so cool! It fits the fairytale theme perfectly. And how lovely that you got their wedding pictures in Sylvan Glade, it's such a gorgeous place!

Thank you for letting me know. I went to wordpress to see but it just wasn't as easy to customize like I do with blogger, at least not the free plan. But I'll still keep in mind other things just in case. That is so sweet, literally lol
    It's an awesome place so I'm glad it was there since my plan A for their pictures didn't work
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    edited July 2015
    @ThePlumbob Here's the picture of Jaxen, I added him to the Stevenson household because I didn't know where else to take him. He seems like the one to welcome new Sims into the world.
    This is the closest I could get him to look like he does in your game. I didn't think it through.
    07-29-15_1-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    @Rivie I think he looks great! I usually give my sims a makeover when they age up into young adults anyway, so feel free to change him up in any way you like! :)
    I think the castle needs a bigger door.
    07-29-15_10-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    spt.png

Could she have something to tell us?
    sneakpeek5.png
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Haha the castle entrance photo made me laugh! They need extra time to get home and to work :D

As for the second picture... has Rosie always been so, um, blessed in the chestal region? I've never noticed!
    Haha the castle entrance photo made me laugh! They need extra time to get home and to work :D

As for the second picture... has Rosie always been so, um, blessed in the chestal region? I've never noticed!

Lol they do, right now they all have different schedules but when all kids were in school they had to be up very early. As for Rosie, I don't think so, that's why I was like... could it be? :wink:
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Part. 35 Married Life http://luxsimsworld.blogspot.com/2015/07/dp-married-life.html

spt.png

Could she have something to tell us?
    sneakpeek5.png

Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png