Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Real Bargain is a very nice family starter! :) It is great that there are three bedrooms in the home! The exterior design of the home looks very nice! Very nice roofing and the stone textured pillar looks nice in the front porch. The lavender looks pretty on the front edges of the home, and the flowers look very nice around the base of the tree. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have used the counter and brick wall to separate off the living room area. The alternating coloured seating around the dining table looks nice. The patterned wallpaper in the kids rooms look nice, and the teddy and dragon look very cute in the corners of the rooms! The posters and pictures are nice home touches on the bedrooms walls.
    It is a very nice starter home :)
  • DerekaiDerekai Posts: 168 Member
    > @vethesims said:
    > Luxurious Mansion

My favourite!
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Thanks, @rosemow! :)

I like "Luxurious Mansion" a lot as well, @Derekai, thanks!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wonderful showcase thread with fantastic builds, really enjoyed looking through, great work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thanks a lot, @masajo! :) I'm very glad you enjoyed looking through my builds!
    Thanks a lot, @Nejioranaid, your houses are great too! :)
    edited July 2015
    Hello, everyone, I'm here to share with you my latest build! It's a big family home, with 6 bedrooms (including a nursery, kids, teen girl and teen boy bedrooms), 4 bathrooms, a nice living area, gym in the basement and a very nice patio (with pool, hot tub, barbecue area and a little playground). Hope you guys like it! :)

Family Home

1_zpsinow3mgf.jpg
    2_zpsdt0yhmjs.jpg
    3_zpsfhrnjqhe.jpg
    4_zps7yfh7pxu.jpg
    5_zpsmdrtczx7.jpg
    6_zpsbzmtylze.jpg
    7_zpsol8hz57l.jpg
    8_zpsztseybjh.jpg
    Post edited by vethesims on
    edited July 2015
    I started following you ;)

@Nejioranaid I'm following you as well, I loved going through your builds! I think my favorite one is "High and Dry"! :)

Family Home is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home and the roofing is very nice! The stone and the siding texture of the exterior looks nice. The water fountain feature with the flowers around it at the front of the home looks very pretty! The lavender flowers and the small trees look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the front of the home and the front porch. The flowers look nice around the base of the tree. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The lily pad pond with the rocks around the edges of it looks so nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the nearby seat bench enjoying the nice setting! The back patio is so very nice! The layout of the different areas of it is very nice! The ground paving is nice. Very nice greenery trellis covered hot tub area! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. Very nice outdoors living sofa seats fireplace area. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas facing each other there, for sims to enjoy chatting to each other and warming up near the fire. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, or relaxing poolside in the sunshine on the loungers. Very nice outdoors kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals in the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered dining tables, enjoying dining outdoors in the air. It looks nice how you have a long dining table for sims to enjoy eating together. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The flowers and small trees look very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the home! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! It is great that there is a basement gym in the home. Sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment there to keep fit. The open plan kitchen and dining areas are very nice! The yellow flowers on the dining table are sunny for sims to see when dining at the table. The kitchen wall tiling is nice. It looks nice how you have used a combination of coloured dining chairs and stools. The island sink and bar stool counter is great! The hanging pots are a nice kitchen touch over it. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, watching TV together or reading a book from the bookcase and warming up near the fireplace. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the fireplace. The flowers on the coffee table and fireplace ledge are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice double bedroom! The vanity table alcove is very nice! Very nice windows study desk area! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The rose and candle are pretty touches on the desk table. The mountain picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. The colour scheme of the rooms are very nice!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited July 2015
    vethesims wrote: »
    Thanks, @RyeCris16, I'm glad you liked my builds! :) I prefer modern homes as well although I find them harder to build than the more traditional ones.
    Agreed! Even though I love modern more, they are a bit complicated! You might wanna messed up with architectural shape! My gallery have more traditional builds than modern. But even Victorians are as complicated too! I got struggled with an architecture back when I built Choco-Berry Cupcake and Victorian Melodies, but oh well! I'm glad I finally managed to finished them! :)

Anyway, amazing new additions since my last visit! :smiley:
    * Real Bargain - Very awesome modern starter! Love the roofing! Very amazing interior and its color scheme! Great price too!
    * Family Home - So cozy and gorgeous! I especially like some rustic feel! Lovely landscaping! Beautiful interior too! Very soft and lovely color scheme!
    I'll try to check out your gallery to see your amazing creations! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your starters are wonderful! So adorable! Love your family home too! Simply gorgeous both inside and outside! Great job! <3
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Family home is very nice! I love the spacious backyard and its layout. Looks great for entertaining with the neat little outdoor fireplace, pool and bar. :smile:
    @RyeCris16 I loved your Choco-Berry Cupcake, it's beautiful! I wish we had rounded/octagonal roofs to use when building Victorian houses... I followed you on the gallery, loved going through your builds.
    I'm very glad you liked my recent builds! :)

@yanti68 thanks a lot for your nice words, I'm very glad you liked my starters and " Family Home"! <3 I love building starter homes, I'm happy people seem to be liking them! :)

@SpecterCody thanks a lot, I'm glad you liked it! My favorite part in Family Home is the backyard, my sims are having a lot of fun there! :)
    edited July 2015
    Hey guys! It's been quite a while since I shared a building here, so here's a new one. I'm really enjoying the Spa Day Gamepack, so I made a Spa and I hope you all like it! :)

Wellness Spa & Gym (Edited to add my id: vepeixoto03)

1_zpsmpammjpv.jpg

2_zpsn2q4wokl.jpg

3_zpsbyjyofdw.jpg

4_zpsdserqkbr.jpg

5_zpsgvjjjets.jpg

6_zpsljzqlb2o.jpg

7_zps2vkcdjiy.jpg
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Great job on your wellness center! I really like all the details on the front of the building, gives it so much interest! Beautiful job!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Wellness Spa and Gym is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) The exterior design of the building is very nice! The types of windows and how you have placed them creates a nice light filled place, where sims can enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst doing the activities indoors. The water features in the front of the venue look so nice! The bamboo, waterfall window and water fountains in the water on the left and right hand sides look very nice! The plants either sides of the front door are nice for sims to see when entering the building. Very nice backyard area ! The trellis covered hot tub deck looks nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice armchairs sitting decks! Sims will enjoy sitting poolside on the armchairs there or at the umbrella covered tables, enjoying the sunshine. It looks nice how you have used the candles wall divider to separate off an area for sims to enjoy restfully meditating on the stool. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks nice how you have areas where sims can enjoy keeping fit using the gym equipment, can enjoy attending yoga classes, can enjoy having a massage, as well as an area where sims can meditate indoors as well. Very nice juice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools or at the tables, having a drink from the bar. The juice display shelves look nice on the wall there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in the sauna.
    The venue is very nice :)
    Thanks a lot, @Tiki5872 and @rosemow! I'm very glad you liked my wellness center! I really enjoyed building it and now my sims are having a great time there! :)
  • chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    Love your wellness center! Great work! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful! It looks so serene and gorgeous! Both inside and outside! Good job! By the way what is your origin id? I couldn't find you in the gallery.
    edited July 2015
    @chopin27 thanks a lot! :)

@yanti68 thanks so much, I'm very glad you liked it! :) My origin id is different from the one here, it's vepeixoto03, here's the link if you want to check it out!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wellness Spa & Gym is very beautiful and relaxing! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, sleek, modern, and with some Asian feel! Very nice use of wallpapers and awesome flat roofing! Your landscaping is very adorable! I especially like the water feature out front! Your back area is very relaxing too! Love the trellis! And your interior, beautiful! Love that relaxing modern feel! Very beautiful color scheme too!
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    @RyeCris16 thank you so much, I'm very glad you liked it!! Thanks for always commenting on my creations on the gallery as well and for the fave! :)