Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gift of Creation Game *Join the Fun*

Comments

• Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Whew! Hi, everyone! I have finally (finally!) finished a build I've been working on for a while now, and had to restart, at one point, due to my Saver mod not working properly.. :cry: ...or, you know, probably operator error on my part.. :unamused: ...Anywhoo!

Creator’s Username: jbsquared2000
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): jbsquared2000 (at this time - although that will probably change)
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site:http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jbsquared2000#
    Item Title: Shady Shamrock Pub and Restaurant
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @ajaxpost, his wishlist is HERE and this is for wish #4.
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8702503
    Description: @ajaxpost - you asked for a recreation of a local pub. Here in my area specifically bars (pubs) lack any sort of charm or character, and are primarily just erected smack dab on any suburban street or in any shopping mall. So, instead, I decided to create a pub (not a bar) that I wished we had around here. It's more in line with the Irish pub, which I know is a bit cliche. I tried for the unique, though, by including a working restaurant upstairs from the pub. I wanted to keep the small charm of a pub, by making the upstairs the apartments for the pub owner, but I couldn't do that without mods, so I opted for the restaurant, instead.

pub%20front%20resize.jpg
    Oh, that's a beauty Jewels @jbsquared2000 thank you so much! <3:star:

You're right about the problems putting accommodation in a commercial lot, but the upstairs dining area is absolutely perfect, I know several pubs that have just that arrangement. :)

The outside space is also ideal for those warm summer nights we (very) occasionally have in the UK where the landlord sets up a barbecue or some other small outdoor event.

This will serve my Sims' drinking and eating requirements very nicely, so once again thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    tootsoo wrote: »
    NagyGina wrote: »
    @tootsoo, welcome back to the forums and many thanks for posting a Creation Wishlist! I :love: your wishes, for they are all my own too! ;) Do you have any of the parts of the Steampunk sets? If not, either place items or the sets (if you do not own any items from them) on your Wishlist and after @WhimsicalWind & I finish giving out prizes, we will make certain that you get them! :kissing_heart:

I just love having my sims live in period-looking houses, while leading modern lives.
    I think i have bits and pieces of what I like from the steampunk sets, but I'm fine with what I have.

I was in a bit of a creative slump, until I looked at some of people's creation wishlists. I have begun working on a build :)
    it's still a work in progress, but I'm excited about it.

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww347/TootsooPhotos/sims/Screenshot-4_zpskcsmwnpv.jpg
    http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww347/TootsooPhotos/sims/Screenshot-57_zpsstuuu74v.jpg
    @tootsoo, what an awemazing WIP! I :love: that kitchen, it looks so warm and welcoming! As for the roofing, I wish I could come close to your smooth alignment! <3 I am sooOoo looking forward to your finished work! :kissing_heart:

• Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    a
    oh my, is @NagyGina never told me I wouldn't have known @Alphafen nominated me :D I'm actually just woke up so it was a nice surprise. From what I see I've won 750sp? I'm still half-asleep so correct me if I'm wrong but in the meantime I'll put together a list :D

little off topic @cmbaker16 but 'c baker' is my mum's name :smile:

That's interesting but pretty common at the same time.

@NagyGina I tried my hand at a steampunk build...It's my first time doing steampunk so am I doing it right? :blush:
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2woy7hf.jpg
    @cmbaker16, I love the design as the levels are just the way I envision steampunk builds. I think that perhaps darkening the color (particularly the white), sort of making the home look a bit more like ironworks (if that makes any sense?), but I do really love the staggered look (which definitely fits a steampunk style)! I am sooOoo excited that you are taking on this challenge, and I am looking forward to your progress too! Thank you soooOooo much! :kissing_heart:
    @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind: Thank you very much for the gifts :)

also @WhimsicalWind mentioned in a comment that she(?) liked the creepy and dark themes and I just wanted her(?) to know I also love the creepy and dark themes so she(?) is not alone :)
    @WhimsicalWind is Nathan (a he, but doesn't mind if anyone calls him a she hehe :p) and we both :love: creepy and dark themes! Nathan is huge gamer and many of the story lines are very dark and creepy. Meanwhile, I read and write about dark and creepy stuffs (:love: Stephen King & Anne Rice). I also love gaming, but I die far too quickly, and it takes me a lot more time to finish games (some I am uncertain I will ever finish). As for the gifts, we both now sooOoo enjoy being able to gift in this awemazing simmer community! And we both thank you, @AlphaFen, and everyone for all your awemazing creations that really make our games so much more fun to play! :kissing_heart:

• Options
    @jbsquared2000, @hyegal has been gifted Sunlit Tides, and I hope you like the remaining 525 worth of Simpoints that I picked out for you! :kissing_heart:

@NagyGina and @WhimsicalWing - Thank you so much for gifting hyegal and for attacking my wishlist with such enthusiasm! :smiley: I loved all of the little messages that went with each gift. I am already perusing through other wishlists, but I have one or two in mind, if I can just rise to the challenge of them. I like how this thread really causes us to push our creative limits.

I hope everyone is doing well! <3
    @jbsquared2000, I just had to lol your comment, I am uncertain if I wrote @WhimsicalWing (instead of @WhimsicalWind), but it is a mistake that both Nathan and I do frequently, g's, d's, and k's hehehe (can't even blame that on my slight bit of dyslexia - haha :p). So, if I write "thing," it might mean "think," "wing" might mean "wink," "blind" might mean "blink," and so on! >:) As for raiding your Wishlist, you know that both Nathan and I sooOoo love doing just that, and we both thank you for your generous sharing with @hyegal too! :kissing_heart:

Also, is that a new Avi that you got there? I :love: it! <3
    Whew! Hi, everyone! I have finally (finally!) finished a build I've been working on for a while now, and had to restart, at one point, due to my Saver mod not working properly.. :cry: ...or, you know, probably operator error on my part.. :unamused: ...Anywhoo!

Creator’s Username: jbsquared2000
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): jbsquared2000 (at this time - although that will probably change)
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site:http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jbsquared2000#
    Item Title: Shady Shamrock Pub and Restaurant
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @ajaxpost, his wishlist is HERE and this is for wish #4.
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8702503
    Description: @ajaxpost - you asked for a recreation of a local pub. Here in my area specifically bars (pubs) lack any sort of charm or character, and are primarily just erected smack dab on any suburban street or in any shopping mall. So, instead, I decided to create a pub (not a bar) that I wished we had around here. It's more in line with the Irish pub, which I know is a bit cliche. I tried for the unique, though, by including a working restaurant upstairs from the pub. I wanted to keep the small charm of a pub, by making the upstairs the apartments for the pub owner, but I couldn't do that without mods, so I opted for the restaurant, instead.
    Details:
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? No
    Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z187/sparklingnails/pub front resize.jpg
    http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z187/sparklingnails/pub front-side resize.jpg
    http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z187/sparklingnails/pub aerial view.jpg
    http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z187/sparklingnails/pub layout resize.jpg
    http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z187/sparklingnails/pub side-gazebo resize.jpg
    http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z187/sparklingnails/restaurant interior.jpg
    http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z187/sparklingnails/NightPub2.jpg
    Oh wow! @jbsquared2000, your Shady Shamrock Pub and Restaurant is just sooOoo awemazing! :love: I have rec'd, fav'd and saved it to put in my games (after I get ST & UL)! :mrgreen: Such awemazing detail! <3 My words fail to deliver for the creative talent you display here! :kissing_heart:

• Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited July 2015
    "NagyGina wrote:
    I am uncertain if I wrote @WhimsicalWing (instead of @WhimsicalWind), but it is a mistake that both Nathan and I do frequently, g's, d's, and k's hehehe (can't even blame that on my slight bit of dyslexia - haha :p).

@NagyGina - Ack! No, I'm sure that it was my auto-correct that struck again! My tablet seems to think Nathan should be WhimsicalWing from now on, apparently.. :unamused::lol: Ah well, I'm glad he's a good sport about it! :smiley:

Thank you so much for rec'ing, fav'ing and saving my pub. I was just thinking about you this morning, hoping you were doing well and that your OE wasn't too hectic and here you are! <3 It's so nice to see you! You've missed a lot of drama with the LOL button being taken down for a day, and the forum itself going down and being glitchy, so it was probably a great time to have other things to do! :smiley:

"ajaxpost wrote:

You're right about the problems putting accommodation in a commercial lot, but the upstairs dining area is absolutely perfect, I know several pubs that have just that arrangement. :)

@ajaxpost - I'm so glad that you like it! I figured that with your vast knowledge about mods and how to use them, if you wanted to make the upstairs a living quarters you would know how. I may fiddle with it for my own game and see if I can do that and make the restaurant in a new venue.
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    a
    oh my, is @NagyGina never told me I wouldn't have known @Alphafen nominated me :D I'm actually just woke up so it was a nice surprise. From what I see I've won 750sp? I'm still half-asleep so correct me if I'm wrong but in the meantime I'll put together a list :D

little off topic @cmbaker16 but 'c baker' is my mum's name :smile:

That's interesting but pretty common at the same time.

@NagyGina I tried my hand at a steampunk build...It's my first time doing steampunk so am I doing it right? :blush:
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2woy7hf.jpg
    @cmbaker16, I love the design as the levels are just the way I envision steampunk builds. I think that perhaps darkening the color (particularly the white), sort of making the home look a bit more like ironworks (if that makes any sense?), but I do really love the staggered look (which definitely fits a steampunk style)! I am sooOoo excited that you are taking on this challenge, and I am looking forward to your progress too! Thank you soooOooo much! :kissing_heart:
    @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind: Thank you very much for the gifts :)

also @WhimsicalWind mentioned in a comment that she(?) liked the creepy and dark themes and I just wanted her(?) to know I also love the creepy and dark themes so she(?) is not alone :)
    @WhimsicalWind is Nathan (a he, but doesn't mind if anyone calls him a she hehe :p) and we both :love: creepy and dark themes! Nathan is huge gamer and many of the story lines are very dark and creepy. Meanwhile, I read and write about dark and creepy stuffs (:love: Stephen King & Anne Rice). I also love gaming, but I die far too quickly, and it takes me a lot more time to finish games (some I am uncertain I will ever finish). As for the gifts, we both now sooOoo enjoy being able to gift in this awemazing simmer community! And we both thank you, @AlphaFen, and everyone for all your awemazing creations that really make our games so much more fun to play! :kissing_heart:

I think I get what you mean for the build...I'll give it a shot and see what happens :)

I'm not very good at games either so I just settle for watching others play :D and I get scared easily so I can't watch dark and creepy things by myself and I also can't read them at night s tend to read it more during the day LOL...reversal huh :*
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    I am stunned by your generosity @VGryphon!! Yeah I'll swap with you! I am desperate for Sunlit Tides since I can't play IP....thanks ever so much you lovely man you!!!
    @melissalungu, I hope it is everything you expect and more!

@NagyGina, Mya, there should be 1,000 points of items on my wishlist if you start from the bottom and work up. :smile: Basically 1 x 100 sp item + 12 x 75 sp items = 1,000 sp.

Thank you again for hosting this contest and @ajaxpost for the nomination!
    @VGryphon, it is always a joy to raid your squeaky clean Wishlist! thank you again for your generous swap... Just remember when you give from your heart, you get back tenfold... karma is good or bad, but for the likes of you, I cannot see the latter! :kissing_heart:
    Some of my relatives visited from New Brunswick a couple days ago, both of them are lay ministers. We talked about my life over the last year, when I seen them last. They said something similar. Maybe I'm being prepped for something I just can't see yet. Hopefully I will soon, but I am cynical enough to think that I'll only see it in hindsight. As it is now, I think the following quote from the Babylon 5 TV show fits:
    You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe.
    -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
    I still have some things to work out and through.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe.
    -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

That is actually quite profound when you think about it. I love it.
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Some of my relatives visited from New Brunswick a couple days ago, both of them are lay ministers. We talked about my life over the last year, when I seen them last. They said something similar. Maybe I'm being prepped for something I just can't see yet. Hopefully I will soon, but I am cynical enough to think that I'll only see it in hindsight. As it is now, I think the following quote from the Babylon 5 TV show fits:
    -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
    Ahh, it's been so long since I last watched Babylon 5 - I wonder if still stands up today...

I recall that it had a very definite philosophy at it's heart and, clichéd as it may have be, the ideas were still sound and worth repeating. One quote that particularly appealed to me and is still relevant considering the number of "imprisoned" countries today comes from the defeated G'Kar:
    "No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free."
    Ref: http://philosiblog.com/2011/06/21/no-dictator-no-invader-can-hold/
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    "No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free."
    Ref: http://philosiblog.com/2011/06/21/no-dictator-no-invader-can-hold/

Another great quote. And the premise for the new show Wayward Pines. Is anyone else loving this show?
  • Options
    melissalungumelissalungu Posts: 655 Member
    I heard of it, but not watching it....we watch Nashville, Suits & Big Bang Theory, so I don't think I can include another show or I'd have no time for Sims :lol:
    If you have spare points as you own the store, why not spend them on me? Haha!!! My wishlist

My thank you thread

My profile

My Top 5 store items :smile:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    added a wish

29) NCIS team
    the team from NCIS (yes I love crimies) as a houshold
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCIS_(TV_series)
    let them have skills, traits, jobs (thinking police, military, sience and doctor) and LTW's + socialgroup levels fitting for them.
    carecters I want included:
    Leroy Jethro Gibbs
    Anthony DiNozzo
    Abby Sciuto
    Donald "Ducky" Mallard
    Timothy McGee
    Ziva David
    it be fantastic if you give them atleast 2 every day outfits, 1 more for summer and 1 more for winther.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    4th Place Prize: Venue •Winner: @anettesb --> Creator: @anettesb --> The Olsen Gang for @NagyGina
    •Sponsor: @WhimsicalWind and/or @NagyGina
    •Total Value: Up to 1900sp (with the exception of Le Cinema Plumbob, which will be more)

ok I decided who to nominat
    @lay1010
    becouse as a new member he(?) jumped right in and took part, already creating for the grung rebuild thread... not sure if he entered here...
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=lay1010#

he have the cinama on the wish list (as only venue)

I hope thats ok

I also hope he will join this thread if he hasn't already, and if he as that he join with more stuff... as I see lots of creativity.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    *sneaks in for a peak*

Edit after reading some pages:
    :o You have deputies in here :o
    *sneaks in for a peak*

Edit after reading some pages:
    :o You have deputies in here :o
    @charlotteprice, I haven't appointed any deputies; I feel like a deputy to the likes of @anettesb, @ajaxpost, @ciane, @Teegers, @VGryphron, @jbsquared2000, and the list keeps going on and growing! :mrgreen: I would be totally lost without the support, helpful tips, advertising, awemazing creations, etc., plus the best of all, the ever-growing friendships! :kissing_heart:

Shannen wrote: »
    @CharlottePrice I've not had chance to participate yet..I've been a little snow under else where. So I think you have me mixed up with someone else. :( I agree about Fen though..it's shocking!

Well, its bedtime for me, maybe that's why I am so mixed up? LOL
    I will be working tonight, then 4 days off after that, woohoo..........I will get my notepad out and start marking what is on what page because its a lot for me to try to go back and find things.....tired.gif
    I even keep notes, and find myself lost... I know I miss quoting or commenting to sooOoo much... If OE would be kind enough to allow a 4 day reprieve, perhaps I might actually truly get caught up to date and actually get back in game! ;)
    @anettesb Don't take me seriously, I try to throw some humor in at times, of course it doesn't always work (mostly don't though)

I like the thread too ;)
    I am sooOoo happy you like the thread! :kissing_heart: I know so many of those you have raided gift lists are eagerly awaiting to raid your Creation Wishlist! >:):innocent:;)

I have this thread bookmarked now ;)

@charlotteprice - We've suck-ed you in, there's no escape now! :anguished: Unless, of course you create something...or slip everyone a little chocolate :wink::innocent:

You do try your best to get my chocolate, but NO. I don't share!

I was going to "LOL" you but its gone :o I think it was there yesterday? What did you do now :s
    Since I am lactose intolerant, I do not get to indulge in too many forms of chocolate deliciousness (without consequences), so I can share!
    ValentineKisses.jpg
    d0d4ac8c3ae1e679fe949d665b14f94e.jpg

PMGirlwheartHUGS-vi.jpg

• Options
    Shannen wrote: »
    @CharlottePrice I've not had chance to participate yet..I've been a little snow under else where. So I think you have me mixed up with someone else. :( I agree about Fen though..it's shocking!
    @Shannen, the sun is shining brightly here! :sunglasses: I hope you will join in the fun! :kissing_heart:

• Options
    Kgaff wrote: »
    Congrats to @AlphaFen won Lucky #7th Place in the Gift of Creation Game, who then nominated @cmbaker16, for sharing winnings with me! :)

Thank you to @NagyGina (Mya) and @WhimsicalWind, for bestowing upon me two gifts via the SimCareLine! :D Thank you all ~Mya, Nathan, AlphaFen & @cmbaker16 too!
    @Kgaff, on behalf of @WhimsicalWind (Nathan) and I, tis a pleasure to gift via the SimCareLine! :smiley: We do hope you will join in the fun of creation! :kissing_heart:

• Options
    @NagyGina - Ack! No, I'm sure that it was my auto-correct that struck again! My tablet seems to think Nathan should be WhimsicalWing from now on, apparently.. :unamused::lol: Ah well, I'm glad he's a good sport about it! :smiley:

Thank you so much for rec'ing, fav'ing and saving my pub. I was just thinking about you this morning, hoping you were doing well and that your OE wasn't too hectic and here you are! <3 It's so nice to see you! You've missed a lot of drama with the LOL button being taken down for a day, and the forum itself going down and being glitchy, so it was probably a great time to have other things to do! :smiley:
    @jbsquared2000, it is good to be back (albeit, sporatically), but I missed you too and everyone in this awemazing Sim Community! :kissing_heart: No worries on the pesky auto-correct either, WhimsicalWing has a nice ring to it! <3

I am sooOoo sorry that the LOLs were missing, I hope everyone went back to @Cogitotoro 's Sim Caption Contest to add in their lols! And if you haven't had your fill of lols, tis a great thread to get tickled with lots of >:) & :innocent: giggles! :kissing_heart: And Ashley, if you read this, I just would love for you to come join in the fun of creation, I think the builds that you have created for your caption screenshots are all sooOooo awemazing! & they can all be added on here as gifts for everyone! ;) Plus, you could post an Ideas & Concepts Wishlist for everyone to perhaps provide you with a little inspiration when you may need it! ;) And you could also post a Creation Wishlist for all those you have gifted to show their appreciation by raiding your Wishlist with in game creations! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    I think I get what you mean for the build...I'll give it a shot and see what happens :)

I'm not very good at games either so I just settle for watching others play :D and I get scared easily so I can't watch dark and creepy things by myself and I also can't read them at night s tend to read it more during the day LOL...reversal huh :*
    @cmbaker16, I have nightmares very often, regardless of what I read before bedtime, but then again they become inspirational for what I write, therefore, I should be grateful! >:):kissing_heart:
    -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
    @VGryphon, that is different perspective, and as far as not realizing certain aspects (or only in hindsight), I think if each day we could find just one good thing that happened (however great or small), eventually we would all find that we get daily doses (more than we even thought were possible). ;) And for "I still have some things to work out and through." I am and always will be an unfinished masterpiece, but who really wants to be done, for that means that there are no challenges to face to make us more unique, improved & best of all, truly self gratified? :kissing_heart:

Thus, catches me up to yesterday....

Peace, Good Vibes & Big Pixel Hugs! <3
  • Options
    lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    anettesb wrote: »
    4th Place Prize: Venue •Winner: @anettesb --> Creator: @anettesb --> The Olsen Gang for @NagyGina
    •Total Value: Up to 1900sp (with the exception of Le Cinema Plumbob, which will be more)

@lay1010
    becouse as a new member he(?) jumped right in and took part, already creating for the grung rebuild thread... not sure if he entered here...

I hope thats ok

I also hope he will join this thread if he hasn't already, and if he as that he join with more stuff... as I see lots of creativity.

Thank you so much for the nomination! :) I will absolutely be joining this thread, I am still just trying to figure out how to go about joining...

My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    lay1010 wrote: »

Thank you so much for the nomination! :) I will absolutely be joining this thread, I am still just trying to figure out how to go about joining...

your welcome
    happy to nominat you

entering here is very simple look at the wish list links on page 1, find a wish you feel you can creat, create it, uploade, post in this thread using the entry form.... some times you can even enter in more than 1 thread (this + a contest/wish list thread the creator host)

as @PHOEBESMOM601: :star:SCSWL:star: -->TS3 Grunge or the Appocolypse = Gifts
    is on the list here
    all your entries over there can be made as entries here... for the next round (I belive there is to be 1 more and that we can already enter...)
  • Options
    Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    @Misscow1P, sorry for my lateness in getting your prize to you, I hope that our little something extra makes up for that! :) We hope that you will continue to raid Creation Wishlists too! :kissing_heart:

We are still waiting to hear from @Dimon6579 (busy in OE), @anettesb has to select a nominee, and I am uncertain if @TnT_Terry has gifted @Misscow1P yet.

You continue to surprise me with your kindness. Thank you! :smiley:

I have not yet received my gift from @TnT_Terry.
  • Options
    Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    edited August 2015
    Creator’s Username: Misscow1P
    Nominee's Username (you can nominate yourself): Misscow1P
    Creator or Nominee's Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Misscow1P#
    Item Title: Lahti
    Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @Aaronsims
    Exchange or Mediafire Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8739825
    Description: The Lahti's were once a happy family. Emelia and Daven met later in life. Daven had just begun his career in business and Emelia was prepping for races with her horse Cinnamon. Soon their little boy Roar came along and became the joy of their life. After Emelia passed away, Daven became obsessed with discovering the death flower to prevent any more loss. Will he find what he's looking for, or will he move on and appreciate what he still has?
    Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? No
    Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13855036/#Comment_13855036
    Post edited by Misscow1P on
  • Options
    Ok so I created some stuff for a different challenge and someone very strongly suggested that I post it here as well.... @anettesb so here it is let me know if I did anything wrong or if there are any problems.
    •Creator’s Username: @lay1010
    •Nominee's Username: @lay1010
    •Creator Store Wishlist Link on Sims 3 Site: store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=lay1010
    •Item Title: James Truder and The Bunker
    •Creation Wishlist Username & # of Item or Unofficial Wishlist Username: @PHOEBESMOM601 for his TS3 Grunge Or The Appocolypse = Gifts!
    •Exchange or Mediafire Link:thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8698156
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8700288
    •Description and Details:
    Truder-James has probably lived along too long and that is reflected in his personality. He is a survivor and knows that the best way to get away from this life is to leave this world completely!

The Bunker -Everyone asked the previous owners why they built a bunker. When the apocalypse came no one ever asked why again. Every precaution has been put into building this bunker so that one can survive for months at a time, or tow for weeks, or three for days.

•Is CC, CAP or CAW Used? Nope
    •Pictures or Link to Original Post (If in another thread):
    Screenshot-9_zpst7vvdvll.jpg
    Screenshot-8_zpss3sb4xvz.jpg
    Screenshot-4_zpswsmo1yps.jpg

You can find more pictures in the original post hereHere

So there you have it! I hope I did this right. :p I think I am going to look into doing some other stuff for people now that I know this is here! :D
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @lay1010 Concept and Ideas Wishlist
    •What are your favorite things to Create? I love creating Houses of all types. I also love creating Sims but I lack the background for most.
    •What inspires your Creations? Real life. I search up pictures all the time to create and take ideas from.
    •How can we offer our assistance in your creations? Answering questions is always helpful, but if possible providing things to create is always helpful I have gone through this thread a few times now and I always end up feeling overwhelmed and not able to choose something to create.
    •What are your favorite themes? Modern looks, but really as long as I think I can create it I love it.
    •What are your favorite Colors? Neutral tones, reds, blues
    •What are your dislikes? most of the fantasy things
    •What are the things you most would like to bounce ideas off of? (please try to number these)
    1. Pictures
    2. Things people want created
    3. Anything really

(i think this was something I can do....? I Hope I did this right.....)
    My wishlist Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
  • Options
    added a wish

29) NCIS team
    the team from NCIS (yes I love crimies) as a houshold
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCIS_(TV_series)
    let them have skills, traits, jobs (thinking police, military, sience and doctor) and LTW's + socialgroup levels fitting for them.
    carecters I want included:
    Leroy Jethro Gibbs
    Anthony DiNozzo
    Abby Sciuto
    Donald "Ducky" Mallard
    Timothy McGee
    Ziva David
    it be fantastic if you give them atleast 2 every day outfits, 1 more for summer and 1 more for winther.
    @anettesb, I love this show, my favorite is Abby, she is so quirky! :smiley:

@lay1010

I hope thats ok

Thank you for your nominee, @lay1010 has been gifted Le Cinema Plumbob :mrgreen: thank you again and again for all of your generosity! :kissing_heart: