Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(02/02/17) SpecterCody's Showcase - Rococo Retreat (pg.15)

Comments

• Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    @yanti68 @Ash072 Thank you both for the kind words! I appreciate them all :smile:
  • Options
    Hello everyone, here is a new family home to help populate your Newcrest. Its a traditional home with clean modern touches. It features a large single floor open floor plan with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. You can download it from the gallery here:
    http://www.thesims.com/gallery/BE9A58FA204B11E580A8B9E979FABC54?

*As a special note, this was made for and with my mom as her dream home. Credit goes to her for helping with the decorating. The floorplan was adapted from a ski resort unit as she requested.

category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=&max=25

And now for some pics!

MAtgYYc.png

PnwdtNO.png

g4q5P1X.png

S6tBICP.png

spXuUwE.png

22fU2uv.png

mo8PSPg.png

XCsSFvx.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Sablestead is a very nice home! :) It is so very special that you made it for and with your mother! The exterior design of the home looks so very nice! The roofing is very nice! The roof tower looks very great! The open shutter flower box windows look pretty! The flowers and rocks look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the front of the home. The stone texture of the exterior looks very nice. The wall lights look nice either sides of the front door. It looks nice how you have placed hedging on the edges of the lot. Very nice back patio hot tub area! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub there. Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The wooden flooring is nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sofa and armchairs in the living room for sims to enjoy sitting chatting and watching TV together or reading a book. The brick texture of the TV wall looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed bookshelves either sides of the TV. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting resting there. The kitchen and dining areas are very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The island sink and bar stool counter is great! Very nice windows dining alcove! Sims will enjoy looking outside through the windows at the views whilst dining at the table. The sunflowers on the dining table, the sunflowers picture on the living area wall and the vase of sunflowers in front of the picture are nice sunny sights for sims to enjoy seeing in the home. The wall clock is a nice home touch in the dining area. Very nice bedrooms! The colour schemes of the rooms are restful. It looks nice the type of curtains that you have used in the rooms. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall in the first picture are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The plants are nice touches on the dresser in the second bedroom. It is nice that you have double sinks in the bathroom. The wall lights look very nice placed either sides of the mirrors there.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you for taking the time to leave the very nice comment! :smile:
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    It is great that you finished one of your latest WIP! :)
    Sablestead is very gorgeous and thoughtful for your mother! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, rustic, gorgeous, and awesome roofing work too! Your landscaping is adorable, especially the bedrocks to form a flowerbed! And your interior, cozy! Lovely color scheme you used and I also like that traditional feel with some country charm!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    GeminiJake01GeminiJake01 Posts: 215 Member
    Your builds are so nice, great job, I love Towering Tudor and Powder Blue Cottage, they are my favourite I think they are so good, I think the Tower Tudor, matches the theme very well, and has so much exterior design so it looks great and I adore the basement room. I think the Powder Blue Cottage is so bright and colourful and reminds me of a Swedish home apart from Swedish are all yellow and red, but same architectural look in my opinion, I love them! All are so good! :)
    bff0ff84-f32f-4ab7-9f3e-99681d841a1c_zpsxwxnn1qm.jpg
    If only life was as simple as the sims...
    ♣♣♣♣ My Builds Thread ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣Origin ID: TwinSimmers24♣♣♣♣
  • Options
    @RyeCris16 Thanks a bunch! I appreciate the fave and comment :smile:

@GeminiJake01 I'm happy that you like them! I'm not familiar with the Swedish home you mean so I will have to look into that. Thanks for the lovely comment :smiley:
  • Options
    Atlantic Breeze - A summer seaside retreat

I bring you my newest home, a lovely shore estate with a modern nautical interior. The style is inspired by some of the wealthier New England seaside vacation homes but with a British twist. The interior is very clean and comfortable with soothing blues and whites balanced by pops of bright red. I hope your sims enjoy this little piece of summer heaven!

As always, I NEVER use custom content, so have no fear!

You can find the download here: http://www.thesims.com/gallery/8FC7622E240611E5877BBCDE1AAF20A8?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=&max=25

And now the moment you all have been waiting for, pictures!

hmRcUGb.png

5Lezxkv.png

pLcbm7N.png

2Q6HPWP.png

2PRfGOS.png

aZVoZwT.png

vk7orPH.png

RiBuX5Y.png

RiiGteT.png

NTfh6DX.png

Thank you kindly for looking! I appreciate any comments you may have, especially constructive ones :smile:
  • Options
    Atlantic Breeze is a very nice home! :) The exterior of the home is very nice! The roofing and dormers look so very nice! The flowers and plants look very pretty how you have placed them on the edges of the home and the front pathway! It looks very nice how you have done the fencing and have a front gate. Very nice front porch! It looks nice how you have used the columns there and the plants look nice either sides of the front door for sims to see when entering the home. The open shutter windows are nice touches in the home. The chimneys are nice homely items in the build. The texture of the front pathway looks very nice! The floor lights near the gate look nice there. Very nice backyard areas! The outdoors living and dining patio looks very nice! Nice corner sofa dear sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the seat in the sunshine. The candle is a nice touch on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table, enjoying dining outdoors in the air. The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the patio! Very nice pool and hot tub patio! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or relaxing in the hot tub. The trees look stately how you have placed them on the sides of the build. Very nice open plan layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The patterned floor rugs add nice touches in the areas of the home. The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have an area where sims can enjoy sitting watching TV, and also a sofa seat reading nook. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa reading a book from the bookcase, looking at the nice mountain scene picture. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The white brick kitchen walls looks nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the views whilst preparing meals. The bar stool counter is nice, and the cutlery on the wall and the hampers are nice kitchen touches. Very nice master bedroom! Nice TV watching and armchairs sitting area in the room. The books and clothes are nice touches on the dresser. The colour scheme of the room is nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    @rosemow I'm so happy you like the home! I'm glad you noticed all the details, I tried to decorate as best as I could :smile:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! Atlantic Breeze is fabulous! <3 Love the architecture! Well done! The interiors looks cozy and welcoming too! Very nicely decorated! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Club Gradient, a nightclub for summer fun!

Today we were treated with the long awaited (at least for me!) half walls! I'm pretty thrilled so in order to celebrate I created this nightclub using them heavily. This place uses no custom content and is play-tested! Its a super sleek and modern style with colorful light arrangements. Your Sims will have so much fun dancing the summer nights away in the outdoor dance floor. After too much dancing they can cool off in the plunge pool and retreat to the hot tubs for a night to remember.

You can download it here: http://www.thesims.com/gallery/D66F876526AC11E586D6D29D7C12B64F?category=all&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=newest&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=club gradient&amp;max=25

And now the important part, the pictures :smiley:

KPHsiIo.png

TyWrkKU.png

9KEkAgm.png

7dg0F2V.png

836Tjqv.png

fBHLbPA.png

XYdbEep.png

aoZoSY5.png

Zal3u7S.png

rFFvAog.png

Thanks so much for looking! Don't forget to leave a comment and fave, it really means a lot to me :smile:
  • Options
    Club Gradient is a very nice nightclub! :) It looks very great how you have used the half walls in the build! The exterior design and the layout of the build looks very great! The water fountain features on the left and right hand side at the front of the venue look very nice with the hedging around them! The fencing looks great around the front middle water feature! The lighting looks so pretty there in the nighttime! Very nice layout and furnishing of both the interior and outdoors areas of the venue! The rooftop pool and hot tubs patio is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the hot tubs. It looks great that you have double hot tubs there. It looks very nice how you have used the hedging to line the walls. The patterning using the sprinkles on the area between the hot tubs and in each of the outdoors and indoors areas looks so very nice! The white colour of the sprinkles on the black flooring gives such a very nice look! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there on the chairs and on the other outdoor armchairs sitting patio areas , enjoying the outdoors air. Very nice indoors bar counter area! The drinks display shelves look nice on the wall. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, having a chat and watching TV. It looks nice how you have set up the tables and chairs in the areas off from the bar area, both the indoors and outside. The type of seating that you have used suits well the type of venue. Nice outdoors bar counter nook as well. The coloured lighting through the build gives such a very nice look!
    The venue is very nice! The design of it is great! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thanks so much for taking to time to always write kind and descriptive comments! I appreciate that you never miss one of my builds and always notice every detail :smile:
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Amazing additions since my last visit! :smiley:
    * Atlantic Breeze - It is great that you finished another WIP! Love that breezy feel! Your landscaping is very beautiful! Also, very gorgeous interior! Love that breezy furniture you chose! :)
    * Club Gradient - Amazing club! It looks very beautiful at night! Love that sleek and modern feel!
    I already added these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Very sleek design! Loving the modern vibe and the lighting! Already added to my favourites! Following you in the gallery now. :)
  • Options
    @RyeCris16 @yanti68 Thank you both! I'm glad you like my builds, you are both awesome too! :smile:
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Finally here to check out your builds, and wow, looks like I missed out! Absolutely fabulous builds with so many details! Towering Tudor is very graceful, I love that open bathroom area in the main suite! Powder Blue Cottage is super charming with a great price to boot. As for Club Gradient... I've seen a few nightclubs, but I definitely think this is my favourite so far. I love the way it looks, very stylish and high class, streamlined, great use of lights without becoming too much. Good use of the new half-walls, this definitely shows they can make a huge difference :)

Great work, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :#
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • Options
    @Cerrydd thanks so much for stopping by! I'm so glad you liked my builds and I appreciate the kind comments. I definitely had fun with the half walls and lighting in Club Gradient so I'm happy you liked it :smiley:
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Cody, just wanted to let you know how much I like Club Gradient! I'm always a big fan of playing with lights and colors, and I just think that gradients are such a lovely way to do it. Your club is sleek and chic, and definitely the type I'd love to go to in real life. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    @BryonyRae Thanks a bunch! I had a lot of fun making the light gradients so I'm glad you like it! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Bamboo Modern Bathhouse - A Japanese inspired bathhouse with hot tubs, pools, saunas and massage tables. Let your inner zen flow free when you are surrounded by soothing bamboo. The outdoor area lets you be at one with nature while you get a nice massage or soak in a tub.

*No custom content was used, just the lovely new Spa Day pack
    *It is playtested so have no fear if it will work
    *Move object cheat as well as resized items were used

You can download the lot here:http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A04656C22A8A11E58CCFD29D7C12B64F?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=&max=25

And now for some pictures!

OYnlc0q.png

lbbZ1HG.png

xOYu5Ic.png

XJ9Q8u4.png

noZvGjO.png

GDKmJFa.png

VSUfD3h.png

bSqn0Ie.png

o9YrXSG.png

euffsms.png

As always, thank you for looking! Don't forget to leave a comment if you liked it :smile:
  • Options
    Bamboo Modern Boathouse is a very nice build! :) It looks very nice how you have used the new items from Spa Day in your build! The design and layout of the build is very nice! Very nice pagoda style roofing! The front entrance area of the venue is very nice! The rocks and bamboo tree garden areas are very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting restfully on the ottoman seats there. The lantern lights on the front exterior and in other areas of the build look pretty! The tall lantern lights at the front suit well the type of build. The new wall decor look very nice on the walls. The fish fountains look nice on either sides of the front pathway, and the rocks look great on the pathway edges. The walls through the build look very nice! Very nice outdoors pool, massage and hot tub patio areas! Sims will enjoy having a relaxing massage on the table or resting in the hot tub. They will have fun swimming in the pool. It looks very nice how you have used the bamboo dividers to separate off the areas. Very nice bar stools area! The candles wall looks very nice! Very nice basement level for sims to enjoy spending time in the sauna. The green patterned floor rugs add nice touch in the foyer ares. The brown colour scheme of the venue is restful and nice. The bamboo theme of the build is very nice.
    It is a very nice place for sims to visit and relax ! :)
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    WOW! You're really talented! I love the complexity of your roofs and the shape of your exteriors calls for different colors and patterns. Very impressive. I am excited to see what else you create.
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!