Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Thank you @yanti68 and @Nhicks for the good comments on my builds! :)
    Thank you @yanti68 for the concern on my lost WIP! And also, thank you @CrazySimMatt for the nomination on my Crimson Crest in rec thread, I appreciated it! *group hugs* :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    @RyeCris16 Great work on Crimson Crest! I love what you did with the rug to make it look like a Pokeball.
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Wonderful modern on a budget! Love the red.
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    edited June 2015
    Great, cozy, modern house :) Rug fantastic !!!
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
  • MattoowyMattoowy Posts: 106 Member
    All your rooms and lots is fantastic and ceative Cris!!! I love Pokemons and this pokeball theme is so cool!!! <3
    EA ID: Mattoowy
    Thank you @pronterus! Glad you noticed a Pokéball rug, ha! =D Anyway, *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you @sashraf for the first visit here and for the great comment! :) I glad that you liked the red and even the budget. I wanted to make my home impressive, but working on a budget is very painful to me, ugh! :confounded: Anyway, glad that it worked out for you! Thanks again! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @Yvonne2772! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @CrazySimMatt for visiting again and for the like on my latest builds! Yeah, I also love Pokémon! One of my favorite anime/video game since when I was a child! I was thought that I would bring back memories of it by creating a rug that looks like a Pokéball, ha! ;) Again, thank you, very nice of you to stop by and to comment! :blush: *bro hugs* :smiley:
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Good work on Crimson Crest (love the name), I think you spent the simoleons well! Working with a budget is never easy, I don't think I'll ever manage to build something under $30k :p so goob job! And it's really fun to see you in BnS as well! :smiley:
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Red can be quite a tricky color to work with when it comes to builds imo :)
    I think you did a very good job though :smiley: It really fits in Newcrest! I also appreciate
    the nice landscaping touches. And I love the pokéball rug :D So cute!
    Thank you @Cerrydd! Yeah, working on the budget is never easy! I really don't intend to choose the under 30k house, but oh well! it's already in the gallery anyway! ;) And yes, I'm glad to be in BnS! Thanks again! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @Manssom! Yes, I know that red is really tricky, but I'm glad it worked out very well! Aw, you noticed a pokéball rug, lol! :sweat_smile: Yes, I really love Pokémon, both the anime and the video game series! Anyway, thanks again, so glad you stopped-by again! *bro hugs* :smiley:

New Building Plans:
    * Ryan's Community Lots Vol. 1 - I'm doing another volumed lot set! This time, I'm going to build my set of community lots! In first batch, I'm going to build three lots. The bonus item is still undecided though.
    * Ryan's Kid's Rooms Vol. 1 - I'm doing another volumed room set! This time, I'm going to build four kids rooms, either a play room, nursery, or a kids bedroom.

Plan Renewal:
    * Ryan's Starter Houses - I'm going to reboot my set of starter houses, back to Vol. 1, because my first three are not good enough to be in Vol. 1. Instead, I'm going to make the set called Ryan's Pilot Houses. :)

And also, letting you know that I already removed Villa Alfonso and Casa del Norte from my uploads (which I always forgot to say it) for a massive revision very soon! Stay tuned as I still need more contents and better building tools! ;)
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Your building plans sounds great! Your starter for the Bns is very nice :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,999 Member
    There really is something very special about your builds, they all have amazing appeal. Love the design and colour scheme of Crimson Crest, gorgeous landscaping and beautiful interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited June 2015
    Thank you so much @rosemow! So lovely of you to look forward to my plans! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @superbibi1 for the great comment on my BnS build and even on my plans! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @masajo! Glad you noticed something special about my build! Also, thanks for the comment on landscaping and interior! I'm really worst at landscaping! I'm feeling that BnS could suggest me that they make me go back to novice level because of this, yikes! :scream: Anyway, thanks again! Great to see you again! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Sorry for being so late! But better late than never :D I like you red house! It' so energetic :)
    agusiamal wrote: »
    Sorry for being so late! But better late than never :D I like you red house! It' so energetic :)
    Better late than never! :smiley: Thanks again, @aguisiamal! Glad you enjoyed Crimson Crest! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    edited April 2017
    Hello my Simming friends! I'm back for a new lot to share! :smiley:
    The most anticipated build of mine is finally done! After of many weeks of hard-work (including playtesting), I finally managed to upload in the gallery and showcase it here!
    The latest build I share is a country-styled Colonial house that is perfect for legacy family. Meaning, this one is my second entry for Ryan's Legacy Houses Vol. 1 set. Enjoy!

Lot #17: Sampaguita Estate
    Lot Size: 50X50
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, Holiday Celebration Pack
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Sampaguita Estate is a large country-styled Colonial house with cape cod and greek revival feel. Perfect for a legacy family. It has seven bedrooms (plus nursery, since I can't consider it as a bedroom) and five bathrooms. Similar to Villa Alfonso, each bedroom has their own study area.
    >Discover the vibrant fountain and garden at the front with two driveways between. Inside the house, there's a hallway where Sims can take off their shoes, coats, or hats. The left side is an open plan living area that has much country feel. This includes a flower kitchen, a dining area, a TV area, and a music area with a study. Beside it is a large country-styled bathroom in green color scheme with a laundry room beside it.
    >Another rooms in first story is a red rose master's bedroom in Victorian furnishing, followed by an en suite bath, and also a green guest's bedroom.
    >Second story has remaining five bedrooms. There are two kid's bedrooms; in fantasy bunnies (for a girl) and in prehistoric (for a boy), Two green teen's bedroom; in modern and in traditional, and another master's bedroom, one with sunflower country-themed in yellow color. There's also a green nursery for two babies!
    >Also, there are two bathrooms in same layout, a red gym, and a blue art studio, complete with an easel and an activity table for a child Sim doing some drawings. A balcony area has a bench, a chessboard, and another paint easel.
    >A basement area has a recreation area that includes a game table and a bar. Also includes a playroom for children which includes a penguin TV, complete skill-related objects (except for a violin), and toys! And a bathroom too!
    >And a backyard area has a pool & bbq patio, covered with a pergola, a small shed at the left side, and a campground at the right side complete with a campfire, a cooler, a tent, and two horseshoe pits.
    >This lot costs §448,661. It fits very well on Oakenstead in Willow Creek. This won't fit on Newcrest since there's no 50x50 lot there! It's weird that the lot price upon placing is §487,592 whenever the empty Oakenstead lot costs §10,000, eek! Is there something wrong or it's just only me?

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >First major challenge is the System Error bug! Whenever I'm almost done with my WIP is I'm having that kind of bug, which prevents me from placing it, arghh! But gladly, since I still remember the layout, I rebuilt it easily, whew! :sweat_smile:
    >Second challenge is some objects are missing/messed-up upon loading. After I got my redo, I'm experiencing some objects (mostly decorative) messed-up/lost and I'm really tired about restoring all over and over! *sigh* :disappointed: Does anyone also experienced it or I'm the only one? :\

Credits:
    * This Houseplan - for the very gorgeous inspiration that I used in my build and I added my own touches.
    * @ruthless_kk - For her very clever archway tutorial, and even the very helpful and creative paint by reference tutorial.
    * @petalbot - for her very helpful split-level stairway to basement tutorial. Hers was L-shaped, but mine was a straight line.
    * @Chris2fer03 - for his very clever pictures on branches idea that I used in girl's bedroom, found from Ladybug Kids Bedroom.
    * lynnlynn69 - For her very clever and creative washing machine and dryer idea that I saw WrathofCath credited her in her laundry room build.
    * Someone else - For the very clever flower rug idea, by stacking a GTW rug and a saucer light. Which I was thought it was originally by WrathofCath. :blush:
    * Someone else - For the very clever MOO'd shoe rack elevating idea. I don't remember who came up with that great idea. :\

Tags: #large #white #country #cape #capecod #greekrevival #colonial #traditional #mansion #manor #shed #basement #legacy #family #nocc #moo #debug #playtested #RyeLots #simsfriends #karamustafa
    Screenshots:
    The Inspiration:
    FBB215-FR-RE-CO-LG.JPG

The Build:
    01_zpsi90vmrgi.png
    02_zpsd1otohgk.png
    More pictures here.

Warning: This lot highly contains MOO'd objects. It is required to place it in build mode with bb.moveobjects turned on.
    Note: If you're experiencing some lost objects whether MOO turned on or off, such as decorations, I do apologize! I really tried my best to recreate it! :\
    Note: However, if you're experiencing some missing bushes like in this picture, especially with MOO off, you need to place it again to restore the placement. Blast you basement slope!! :angry:
    Note: If you're also experiencing messed-up objects, such as Sim-made paintings, I really do apologize!
    Note: Frames from Sim-made paintings and photos aren't transferable! I used them in picture taking for impression. Thank you! :)
    Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)

I hope you like it! :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! This is superb Rye! Very impressive architecture! Already added to my favourites! <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited June 2015
    Sampaguita Estate is so very nice! :) I will repost here some of what I wrote on your WIP thread and add more too. The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The open shutter flower box window dormers look very pretty! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The roof covered front porch looks very nice! The courtyard water fountain feature is so pretty! The flowers and plants look very nice around the edges of the water! It looks very nice how you have done the front gate area! The car parking spots and driveway look very nice! The backyard is so very nice! The pergola with the pool and outdoors cooking and dining area in it looks so very nice! The fish fountains going into the pool look very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals under the pergola, enjoying eating at the table in the outdoors air. The woodworking shed is great! The crates are a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy doing woodcrafting there. The tools decor and the fruit pictures look nice on the walls. Very nice camping area! Sims will enjoy sleeping outdoors in the tent, or enjoy sitting around the campfire chatting and toasting food. They will have fun playing horseshoes. Nice gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The shoes and coat stand nooks and the coat shelf in the front entrance area look very homely and nice! The open plan living, dining, kitchen and study area is so very nice! The furnishing of the areas of the room looks so very nice! The blue colour scheme of the room looks elegant! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas and armchair in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating watching TV, listening to the piano and violin music and warming up near the fire. The watering can of flowers looks pretty beside the sofa. The sim painted paintings are nice touches either sides of the fireplace, and the mounted fish look great on the wall! The wall pattern looks nice. Very nice type of and placement of the curtains in the room. The pig looks great on the coffee table, and it looks nice how you have angled the table. Very nice music corner! The top hat sculpture looks great in the corner nook behind the piano. The music note items are nice touches on top of the piano. The candles and flowers look very nice on the ledges above the curtains! Very nice dining area! It looks nice how you have created the larger dining table and have placed seats on all sides of it. The type of dining seats suits well the type of home. The fruit bowls are very nice touches on the dining table , and the painted pictures of the fruit bowl looks very nice! The blue circles flooring patterning under the table looks very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The white and blue colour scheme of the kitchen area looks nice. The hanging pans, knives and plates wall decor are nice kitchen items for sims to see when cooking. The floor tiling and the wall pattern look very nice. Very nice study area! The wall of bookcases looks so very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or having a read with sunshine coming in through the window. The laundry room looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the washer and dryer! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the bedrooms looks very nice! It is nice that you have study desk areas in each of the rooms. The rose themed Victorian master bedroom is so very nice! It has a richness and very elegant look! Very nice layout of the room! Very nice fireplace sitting and TV watching area in the room. The red and brown furnishings and wall paneling looks so nice! The flowers floor rugs in the ensuite bathroom looks very nice! The bathtub alcove looks great! It looks nice how you hsve used the spandrels. The flowers picture is pretty on the wall. Very nice upper balcony for sims to enjoy painting on the easel or playing chess, looking out at the views. The way you have used the spandrels in the build looks very nice! The bunny themed girls room is so very nice! The bunny pictures on the cherry blossom tree branches looks very pretty! The dinosaur themed boys bedroom looks very great! The green colour scheme of the teens bedroom looks great, and the circles flooring rug adds a nice look to the room. Very nice study nook there! The sunflower themed country master bedroom is very pretty and sunny! The floral wall pattern is very nice! The colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The sunflowers on the bedside table are nice for sims to wake up and see. Child sims will have fun playing in their own basement playroom! The animals there look very cute! They will have fun doing artwork on the art tables, playing with the dollhouse , doing experiments on the science table, or enjoy sitting on the armchairs watching programs on the cute penguin TV! Nice toy box alcove. The green circles flooring looks very nice. The pictures on the wall look nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Sampaguita Estate looks wonderful @RyeCris16 :D I love the covered pool area.
    @yanti68 Thank you Yanti! I'm glad that you liked the architecture! Also, thanks for the fave and for the nomination, very kind of you my dear friend! :blush: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@rosemow Wow! That's such a long comment! :blush: I was actually too lazy to read the whole thing, :flushed: but I do appreciated the time you posted such very detailed and lovely comment. Thanks again, Rose! Much appreciated! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@pronterus Thank you! Glad that you liked the covered patio area! *bro hugs* :smiley:
  • XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    hello @RyeCris16 :) Your Sampaguita Estate looks very wonderful. Nice colonial style indoor and outdoor. I like that you've done your own thing out of the inspiration. :)
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Hey Rye, you already know I love Sampaguita estate but I wanted to leave a few words in your thread. The exterior is very elegant and grand, love the entrance and fountain area. The interior is so detailed and gorgeous, great job using MOO! I especially love the use of clutter objects along the tops of the curtains, that's a great idea (one I will definitely borrow)! :) Happy early birthday my friend! :) *bro hug*
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh My Goodness!!1 It is beautiful. You captured the country charm perfectly. LOVE the pool area. Now, I expect the keys in the mail tomorrow!! hehe It's stunning Rye....fantabulistic! The personalized pics give just the right touch. Everything is gorgeous, but I REALLY like the art room. Great clutter! ♥♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Great house, wonderful architecture !!! Beautiful interior and garden. I really like the covered pool area :)
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
    @XLiveleX Hello! :) Thank you for stopping-by and for the comment on my Colonial build! Yes, this was my first time doing my inspiration, and I thought I would add some of my own touches. Anyway, thanks again, very nice of you! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Chris2fer03 Thank you Christopher for the love on Sampaguita Estate! :) I'm glad that you like the fountain, Originally, stacking rocks were a pain, but until I realized that I should use the OR rock end table, and it was a less pain for me now! :relieved: Glad that you liked the MOO (I'm in hyped of that cheat today, hehe! :#), especially the clutter over curtains. And yes, you may borrow it, but you should be aware about the floating decors, so I could consider it as an experimental for now. ;) Also, thank you so much for the bro hugs and even making my wonderful Birthday with @lessthanzero1013 and @Vihisha over Twitter! :blush: Hope everything is very well for you and take care my friend! *bro hugs* :smiley:

@Cassee Thank you Cassee dear! Glad that you liked that country feel, it's my core goal on this build! ;) And haha about the keys in mail! :# Glad you found this as stunning and fabulous! And yes, personalized paintings and photos would make a great touch, since buyable paintings are kinda repetitive for me (whew, thanks Maxis for making collectibles transferable :relieved:) Also, Glad that you liked the interior, especially the art studio. Thanks again, so lovely of you! :heart_eyes: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@Yvonne2772 Thank you Yvonne! Glad that you like some of my details in my build! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3