Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No more hot tubs...... for a while at least

Comments

• Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited June 2015
    Astro wrote: »
    marcellala wrote: »
    This is making me think we may not see late night as the 2nd ep.

I think it just m,eans that if we do, we will have to purchase Patio Stuff to complete it.
    Making people buy more content to complete content they already have... how shallow would that be?

Well, you have to buy if you don't have it. if you have it, everything is good...they're only trying to help you out with making decisions...
  • ShimmyShimmyYaShimmyShimmyYa Posts: 545 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    Not sure what she has to do with the thread; however, if nobody else will, then I will take her - I'm sure she knows how to cook.

She's crying because she can't get a hot tub.
    Can she cook?

I guess that could be a bottle of cooking sherry in her hand...lol.
    thnom_nom.gif

• Kristoff BjorgmanKristoff Bjorgman Posts: 284 Member
    Moodbeamy wrote: »
    To be fair to the Gurus, in TS3 when they added items to new packs which had previously been exclusive to just one pack there was quite an uproar from those who had purchased said pack solely for that item. In particular I remember a lot of people becoming upset over this situation with the arcade machines.

I think it's fair that items such as they, aka 'premium items' are kept solely to one pack.

People salivate, hungry for a next angle that allows them to complain, even if the new complaint contradicts the previous one. It's these people's past time.
  • Kristoff BjorgmanKristoff Bjorgman Posts: 284 Member
    This is making me think we may not see late night as the 2nd ep.

I hope you are right. I am partied out for now.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I had hoped for more styles of hot tubs for different theme packs.
    Why not? They could be so many themes- Rain Barrel Hot Tub/Modern/In Ground Spa/Hot Rocks/Pickup truck hot tub- which would go with many different themes.

Adding to only one- sad and limiting in game play. :(

(have to add before someone jumps on me- In My Opinion)
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    This pretty much means there is not going to be a Late Night style EP too soon, but that is okay. We actually already have a lot of items available to fill in for that.
    While I do not stand on the Toddler debate, I think I would prefer a Generations style EP that included Toddlers just to shut people up about that.

While we do only have two hottubs, that is two different models that modders can work with to make CC with. CC we do not have to pay for, at least we who have the Patio pack. (That is still not expensive at all*)
    *: I do hope folks still interested in the Patio pack followed Graham's longtwitter link to get hints on how to get it through other avenues.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Not sure what she has to do with the thread; however, if nobody else will, then I will take her - I'm sure she knows how to cook.

She's crying because she can't get a hot tub.
    Can she cook?

I guess that could be a bottle of cooking sherry in her hand...lol.

"Cooking shery"
    Because 10% of the bottle is used in cooking. :)
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
    This pretty much means there is not going to be a Late Night style EP too soon, but that is okay. We actually already have a lot of items available to fill in for that.
    While I do not stand on the Toddler debate, I think I would prefer a Generations style EP that included Toddlers just to shut people up about that.

While we do only have two hottubs, that is two different models that modders can work with to make CC with. CC we do not have to pay for, at least we who have the Patio pack. (That is still not expensive at all*)
    *: I do hope folks still interested in the Patio pack followed Graham's longtwitter link to get hints on how to get it through other avenues.

Really? You want us to shut up? You think that's a good thing here? Great- So wonderful of you to expand on the great community spirit around here. Have a cookie- :cookie:
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Atleast their adding 2 new radio stations to the hottubs and fixing the fun.

If it's the only hot tub we're going to see for ts4, then they should fix it, regardless. :p
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
    Yay! We're could be getting a pickup truck hot tub- for 10. XD
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    What about little paddling pools for toddlers?
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Yay! We're could be getting a pickup truck hot tub- for 10. XD

I love your Lil' Stewie plumbob! :p
    Your comments lately also! ;)
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    So they can mention that there will be no more hot tubs, but they cannot mention the big golden question about something that begins in the letter T and has two letter Ds in it and ends in either R, S or Z?

Traders? AKA: Traderz?

No. Very bad.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    So they can mention that there will be no more hot tubs, but they cannot mention the big golden question about something that begins in the letter T and has two letter Ds in it and ends in either R, S or Z?

Yep funny that isn't it?
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »

Traders? AKA: Traderz?

No. Very bad.

They have two legs but crawl on all fours and have the tendency to scream the house down, and no, I am not talking about cats ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    They have two legs but crawl on all fours and have the tendency to scream the house down, and no, I am not talking about cats ;)

Oh. Toddlersaurus Rexes. I had two of those in my home once. They were very hard to get rid of.

Took over 20 years. :o

Toddlersaurus Rexes must be very difficult to make. When it comes to animations. Remember the bear statement..
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Oh. Toddlersaurus Rexes. I had two of those in my home once. They were very hard to get rid of.

They are dangerous and angry and require constant attention. Some players love them and used to share pics of them, others feared them and 'never played them that much'
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited June 2015
    They are dangerous and angry and require constant attention. Some players love them and used to share pics of them, others feared them and 'never played them that much'

I can't imagine not playing them. Those big heads and small arms are so endearing. That is before they grow up and eat you out of house and home if they don't kill you first.
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member

Aren't they now on the endangered species's list? Almost extinct I heard if not totally. Sighting are very few and far between! ;)
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    And they look at you with their big eyes and say "I wuv u, mommy", and your heart melts...especially when they give you a hug and a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek...of course, then they grow up, roll their eyes at you and groan "Oh, mother, how could you?"
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    And they look at you with their big eyes and say "I wuv u, mommy", and your heart melts...especially when they give you a hug and a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek...of course, then they grow up, roll their eyes at you and groan "Oh, mother, how could you?"

Mine would just vomit on me and poop their pants.

I really think they belong in S4.