The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis fav dear Masajo! :D Very well deserved! Hugs <3
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Congrats on your MAXIS Fav!!!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hello Masajo :)Duplicity is such a very nice home. The exterior design and the layout of the home is very nice. I like your architecture ♥

Congratulations on Duplicity being favourited by Maxis <3
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,003 Member
    Many thanks @yanti68 and @NHicks you are both very kind :)
    Thank you so much for your kind words @Yvonne2772 and @BreeMiles very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Very interesting projects!
    My favorites are "Huckleberry House" and Le Petit Palais.Curtis Community Library - a very original building.
    Great works
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Duplicity is pretty unique :D I love the whole design! What I absolutely adore are the darker toned rooms :D Great job <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Sorry for being here so late, my dear friend! I saw your Duplicity in game in order to spy some things for the challenge but at the end I did it sth completely different fortunately :D I love you duplex! It has so unusual and creative shape. You fully deserved to win those challenge! Congratulations <3

Have a great week, my friend! <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    Congratulations on Little Haven Crèche room being favourited by Maxis! :) It is a very colourfully nice and cute room for the children to enjoy spending time in!
    Thank you so much for your kind words @Dels very kind of you :)
    @YJP19299 thank you very much for your kindness :)
    You are so kind @agusiamal very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Dear @rosemow thank you very much for telling me, this was the most wonderful surprise :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your recent Maxis fav's :) Happy for you!
    Thank you very much @Manssom this was a wonderful surprise :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Congrats for the Maxis fav! I have to check out the creche room! Will definitely add to my favourites if I haven't already. <3
    You are so kind @yanti68 thank you very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited June 2015
    Little Haven

Missed the deadline for BuildnShare20 due to traumatic circumstances, but decided to go ahead and complete the orphanage as it was such an awesome challenge. Probably the largest build I have ever completed, containing a huge variety of rooms, all designed with the orphanage in mind :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A31E0BE21A9A11E5840EF865A13A827C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=25

597cf1ef-7d40-4785-9a9e-d88b2c280cab_zpsf4kmfupo.png

Picture3_zpsbgg3dhlw.jpg

Picture7_zpsyj4ype51.jpg

Picture5_zpskiy9ecau.jpg

Picture10_zpsnjppbfmp.jpg

Picture4_zpscbwctnq7.jpg

Picture8_zps0ln7kryj.jpg

Picture9_zps0etbsbvt.jpg

856a4e83-4e12-413b-a038-1089a7e4eca8_zpssxpkqwu7.png
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    I saw it at the gallery and I loved it at first sight! Shape, roofs and landscaping are gorgeous and the interiors are lovely. So cheerful, colourful and cozy! Great job! :)

I hope, that you overcame all troubles! Wish you all the best my dear Christine! <3
  • Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Oh, wonderful, extraordinary design :) Great idea and very nicely done. Excelent design inside and out. The interior is so beautifully styled. Your landscaping is very adorable. Absolutely stunning <3<3<3
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    Hello. I am sorry to hear that you have been through a traumatic time. I send lots of big hugs to you <3
    Little Haven is such a very nice build! :) The exterior design and the layout of the build is so very nice! The arches at the front of the build look very nice! The architectural design of the middle area of the build looks very great! The water fountain features at the front of the home look pretty! The outdoors pirate ship area is great! It looks nice how you have surrounded the ship with rocks and plants and have placed it on ground that looks like water. Child sims will have fun playing on the ship.The brick texture of the exterior of the building looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the orphanage! The bedrooms are very nice! The colour schemes of the rooms and the wall patterns that you have used look very nice! The toy animals look very cute in the kids bedrooms! Very nice indoors pool! Sims will have fun swimming there, and the bunnies on the wall are nice for the kids to see whilst sitting poolside on the seats. The towels are nice touches on the seating. The animals tea party where they are sitting around in a circle, with the fruit bowl in the middle is so very cute! It looks great! The flowers grassy flooring suits the room. The animal pictures look nice on the wall. It looks very nice how you have set up the music room! Very nice musical instruments stage area! The type of and way you have placed the curtains there looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs for the sims to sit on and watch the performance. It looks very nice how you have set up the classroom. The desk tables look nice with two seats behind each other, and the blackboards on the front wall look great! Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall tiling is nice and complements well with the black kitchen cabinets. The fruit bowl, mugs rack and paper towel are nice kitchen touches there. The sunflowers are sunny for sims to enjoy seeing when cooking meals there. The floral wall pattern looks very pretty in the sitting room, study nook area and card game table areas! Very nice art studio for sims to enjoy painting on the easels,
    The orphanage is so very nice! :) Sending another hug to you <3
    Thank you very much dear @agusiamal for all your kindness, so pleased you think the orphanage is a cheerful place :)
    @Yvonne2772 thank you very much for these lovely words, you are very kind :)
    Dear @rosemow your words mean so much and always give me a lift :) I can't thank you enough for all the kindness your give, you really are a special person :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great school! Like the softer colors you used in the office and the outdoor play area is great!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Sorry for your troubles and hope things are improving for you now.
    Little Haven looks amazing. The architecture is beautiful (& in keeping with the neighbourhood) & the playground & pool areas are so sweet. Love the colour scheme inside.
    My best wishes to you.
    Hi dear Masajo, Sorry to hear that you are having problems in real life! I hope whatever it is that is bothering you is resolved soon! Good luck and lots of hugs! <3

The orphanage is looking beautiful! Lovely architecture and your interiors are always beautiful! The children's bedrooms and the indoor pool looks adorable! Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't already.
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Beautiful orphanage masajo! I hope you are ok <3
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Beautifully done orphanage! This must have been an extreme undertaking! I love how you set up classrooms and music rooms. Also, that all the rooms are so cheery and colorful! Sorry to hear that you missed the deadline and hope that whatever bad circumstance that came up has resolved itself (sending positive thoughts your way).
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top