Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Impregnator Challenge (updated for aliens)

ddominicddominic Posts: 352 Member
This challenge is a quite fun challenge. It doesn't have many rules and it isn't really complicated. It's quite easy to play out, but still pretty fun..

RULES (HUMAN):
-Create a young adult male sim with the Serial Romantic aspiration, who must have the Noncomittal trait.
-Move him into any beginner lot, and decorate his bachelor pad without use of any money cheats.
-The sim must impregnate atleast ten women before becoming an adult.
-The sim must complete The Serial Romantic aspiration before becoming an elder.
-The sim cannot get married until he completes the Serial Romantic aspiration.
-You must play on normal age setting.

RULES (ALIEN):
-Create a young adult female alien with the Serial Romantic aspiration, who must have the Noncomittal trait.
-Move him into any beginner lot, and decorate his bachelor pad without use of any money cheats.
-The alien must try for baby, and impregnate herself and aleast ten other men before becoming an adult. When you try for baby after your househould is full, most likely only the man will get pregnant.
-The sim must complete The Serial Romantic aspiration before becoming an elder.
-The sim cannot get married until he completes the Serial Romantic aspiration.
-You must play on normal age setting.

OPTIONAL RULES:
-The human sim should have crazy skin color, eye color, hair color, facial features, just so it will be more fun to see how the child looks like.
-The sim should have the Materialistic trait, but he will not join any career. He will marry a wealthy woman when he will be able to, even if that will mean asking her to break up with his husband or killing him.
-The sim should have the Hates Children trait, just for fun I guess.
Post edited by ddominic on

Comments

• Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    So, have you tried it yet? How's it going?
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • ddominicddominic Posts: 352 Member
    edited March 2015
    Are you asking others (no one seemed to care yet) or specifically me?
    I played this way on my friend's PC and it's really fun to see how the children look like, and when my sim became had a couple days left until adult and already had over ten children, I invited the Goths, locked Mortimer in a room until he died. Then I married Bella, and also moved in Cassandra, Alexander and my sim's twins Bella gave birth to (who were both green skinned) and we had a bunch of money for a new house. :DDD

@Nicarra60
    Post edited by ddominic on
  • RedVelvetValRedVelvetVal Posts: 5 New Member
    Wow, nice challenge. I'll definitely try it out because I just LOVE drama in my game. I don't know, maybe my guy could end up marrying one of his "victims." I'll definitely try it!
    Wow, nice challenge. I'll definitely try it out because I just LOVE drama in my game. I don't know, maybe my guy could end up marrying one of his "victims." I'll definitely try it!

Thank you :) You should post it if you try :)
  • hypethral_mistyhypethral_misty Posts: 2 New Member
    Definitely trying this I'll see how many kids I can get!
  • kagome139kagome139 Posts: 1 New Member
    I started doing this challenge and so far I've romanced three women into trying for baby, one of whom (London hook) just had twins. And she is still married to her husband and is my girlfriend at the same time lol. I have the most fun romancing the ones who are already married. My most recent victim is actually an alien though so I hope my guy isn't the one who ends up pregnant. I'm thinking of going after Nancy landgraab next. I've already gotten Alice spencer-Kim Lewis pregnant too.
  • hypethral_mistyhypethral_misty Posts: 2 New Member
    I managed to get to 30 kids with around 12 different women before he was an adult, it's pretty hilarious looking at his family tree and he gets around 5 kids knocking at his door each day! Really fun challenge though I've made him settle down with one of them now.
    Oh wow, someone actually tried the challenge. Thank you guys:) You should post the family tree :D
  • AwalkingdragonAwalkingdragon Posts: 76 Member
    I am going tot start it tomorrow, sound sfunn
    Courage
    I am going tot start it tomorrow, sound sfunn

Yay, you should post some pics if you wish.
    stupid question, but what is a bachelor pad? just a pad between teh road and teh house?
    Courage
    stupid question, but what is a bachelor pad? just a pad between teh road and teh house?

Noo :D that's just a way that people call a bachelor's house.
  • liuhhliuhh Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a question. So how do I view all of the children the sim has as, after a certain amount of children, they will be cut off on the genealogy chart.
    liuhh wrote: »
    I have a question. So how do I view all of the children the sim has as, after a certain amount of children, they will be cut off on the genealogy chart.

You view the children in the family tree. And I think they aren't cut off the family tree, you just can't see all of them at once if there's so much of them.
    ddominic wrote: »

Noo :D that's just a way that people call a bachelor's house.
    oh aha. Yes. I knew that (:

Courage
    @Awalkingdragon did you start it yet? ;)
    I wa sbusy last night, so not yet. Planning to move in the guy its all about later this night, so nearly, but not yet (:

Courage
    I wa sbusy last night, so not yet. Planning to move in the guy its all about later this night, so nearly, but not yet (:

Please post some pics when you do :)

special for you, a view on the house interior: 14axyc1.jpg
    Courage

Small, yet cozy and fitting for a bachelor. I love it!
  • JustifyOwnageJustifyOwnage Posts: 8 New Member
    Quite fun. Started today and already got quite a few children. It's quite quick if you're hooking up everyday but it's entertaining.
    Nice challenge. :)
    edited June 2015
    Quite fun. Started today and already got quite a few children. It's quite quick if you're hooking up everyday but it's entertaining.
    Nice challenge. :)

@JustifyOwnage Thanks :)

@Awalkingdragon A really nice strategy for a first couple days is just to go introduce your sim to all the women around the neighborhood, then you can have a group convo and slowly befriend all of them, then other day you will start flirting.
    edited June 2015

Small, yet cozy and fitting for a bachelor. I love it!

Thanks for the kind words and the useful hint in the comment above @ddominic
    Started differently, but that is still a good thing to use when playing futher.
    --
    Schermafbeelding%202015-06-27%20om%2022.09.17_zpsijybbjpv.png
    Schermafbeelding%202015-06-27%20om%2022.09.09_zpsjrixbtit.png

Post edited by Awalkingdragon on
    Courage
  • tally1801tally1801 Posts: 3 New Member
    I started this challenge it looked really fun so far i've impregnated 7 sims and have 8 kids
  • SimslikeeeSimslikeee Posts: 188 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hey,
    I did this challenge. My sim Travis Whitley ended up with 19 children by adulthood. For his birthday, I invited a bunch of the kids over. I also have him take a selfie with every woman he had a child with and hang it on his bedroom wall haha. I would post some pictures, but don't think I can since I don't have a high enough post count lol.
    a89288ef-cb73-4b64-b739-a5fc56944e13.jpg

Bring back realistic babies and toddlers!
    Check out my blog for my simming adventures!
    http://www.irishsimmer.wordpress.com