Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 times the FUN! A Randomacy ~ NEW Chapter, 9.11

Comments

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @ADWilson: hmm...I can't do pictures at the moment 2nd generation is at uni and it's too laggy to go online while there will have to wait till they graduate and return to the home world :D

what about George? cause you could do George for a boy or Georgina for a girl?

@tanubanu: Don't feel bad for liking the church lot it's just as much fun enjoying your own build as it is seeing others enjoy it :D when my 2nd gen returns from uni I'll be placing it in the home world :love:
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited June 2015
    Tanu's Game ~ Generation Four ~ The Family Grows

A hush seemed to be over the Snyder house. With Jase, Jamila, and Jaci all moved out the house just didn't seem the same.

Jenna was looking down at little Ben's face. She smiled as he cooed at her bubbles gurgling softly on his lips.

w9ywk0.jpg

"You have a wonderful life ahead of you little man." She put him up on her shoulder holding him close and breathing in his baby scent. She brushed her cheek against his.

She laid him gently in his crib as Jase came in the room. "Ok so we'll be back in about 2 hours or so Sis. Thanks for watching him for us!"

"Don't be silly it's good practice." She said as she patted her own tummy.

"Yes it is pretty soon Ben will have a little play mate." He waved at her belly. "Hi Ben's little play mate. Stop making your Mommy sick." Jenna and Jase cracked up.

"Jase can you believe we're both parents? It seems only yesterday we graduated from high school."

He just shook his head.

aelbwi.jpg

She was surprised she only got one phone call while they were gone.

64pegk.jpg

As the time for their own child drew closer Owen and Jenna stayed busy. Owen chose to work on his smustle and Jenna chose to stay calm and paint.

2w69g9l.jpg

213jjuf.jpg

Before they knew it the big night had arrived. They were just sitting down to one of Jaspers delicious home cooked meals when Jenna cried out in pain.

"What can I do??" Owen said hopping around the kitchen.

"Haven't you done enough?" Jenna growled at him through clenched teeth.

"Oh she didn't mean that Owen don't worry." Jasper said part of him wanted to laugh but he didn't like seeing her pain either.

34eyvjd.jpg

In between pain she hissed at Owen. "Take.....Me....To...The.....Hospital.....NOW!!"

dn1qnq.jpg

He ran out the door forgetting to help her to the car. Rorie watched her leave. "Have a safe Delivery my Sweet."

3444bw8.jpg

A few hours later Owen and Jenna returned home with their first born child.

Welcome Ava.

2uhoenq.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2015
    awww....welcome Ava...what will life have in store for you?... :D
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2015
    Gabriella/Gabriella but with gabby probably not.

Giselle
    Gemma
    Genevieve
    Ginevra

Geoffrey
    Griffin
    Garry
    Gareth

I adore the name Giselle ;)

As for sims 3 pics..I'd love to but I am spending most of my simming time making my buddy gifts.

Awesome updates :)

<3
    Post edited by Shannen on
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @tanubanue

Nice update. I saw Ben and I was like, "Who's Ben?". it is fun to see other family members raise families of their own.
    Ava is a pretty name.
  • Options
    Thanks for the names suggestions @cmbaker16 and @Shannen :smiley:

George Snyder. I like that.

I think Giselle is pretty. Hmm... Giselle Snyder. Not 100% on Giselle with Snyder. Georgina is pretty but there is already a Gina. Will have to keep thinking and playing around with a g girl name, just in case.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    oh nice update @tanubanue

@ADWilson
    (forgive me if I re use a name, sitting with a baby name book)

girls:
    Gerda
    Gertie
    Ghita
    Gitte
    Gry
    Gro
    Gunhild

boys:
    Gabriel
    Gilbert
    Gorm
    Gustav

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    OMG!!! I just made you a long list and it'll appear after it's approved :anguished:
  • Options
    I considered leaving the last picture out but decided to go ahead and bring her home lol

I still need to roll for her eeeekkkk! B)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    Thanks @anettesb - I do like the sound of Gabriel. Gabe Snyder has a nice ring to it. Hopefully Nate & Kristy have a boy this time because I seem to be more drawn to the boy names.
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    *secretly feeds lots of apples* *cough* I feel very strongly that it will be a boy. :wink:
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    *secretly feeds lots of apples* *cough* I feel very strongly that it will be a boy. :wink:

Thanks, CD :smiley:
    A boy would be a nice counterpoint to the three girls and I really like the idea of there being a little brother. We'll see what happens when the time comes. I am fine with not knowing which gender will arrive, but wish the traits would pop up before the name because I feel like I sometimes pick mismatched names. For example, I might very well have switched the names Gina and Gabby because of their personalities.
  • Options
    I don't know if the name list I made before is going to get posted but here's another, hopefully it goes through this time :D

Genevieve or Gwenevere
    Gwen
    Gweneth
    Gretchen
    Greta
    Gretal
    Gladys or Gladis
    Gertrude
    Glenda
    Ginny or Ginnie
    Georgette(another version of Georgina)
    Ginnette or Ganet
    Gemma (Latin for Jewel)
    Ginger

Both male or Female
    Glen or Glenn
    Gary
  • Options
    Thanks, CM! Lots of interesting choices here.
    **starts sifting and sorting, thinking of how they sound with Snyder**
  • Options
    Your welcome :D
  • Options
    I think Gwen Synder has at nice ring to it...or Genevieve Synder
  • Options
    All very nice names indeed :smiley:

Baby number 4 has just been born in-game!
    Hoping to get the next update out soon so you will know what I now know ;)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Yay, Tanu! It's great to see the next gen started. And yay for Addy too. You have all your babies now.
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    Yay, Tanu! It's great to see the next gen started. And yay for Addy too. You have all your babies now.

Yes it is nice to see the heir to generation five born. Halfway there already. I haven't played though since she was born so I really need to get into the game again. I just have a few other things to do first but it wont be too long. I have some twists and turns up my sleeve. >:)B)

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    I will look forward to seeing the pictures of the new little child Addy :) Your new signature looks very nice!

Thanks, Rose! This signature is an unexpected but definitely delightful gift from a fun SimFriend (you know who you are!).
  • Options
    Tanu's Game ~ Generation Four ~ Into Five

"Where is he this morning Jenna?" Jasper asked quietly.

23hsk74.jpg

He was making breakfast for her and Ava.

"I'm not sure. He came in after I was asleep and left before I woke up."

"And he couldn't have been bothered to tell you? What's going on Jenna?" She just cast him a look and shrugged.

1zc1nac.jpg

Jasper went over and gave Ava her bowl. He turned to face Jenna. "Look Honey I know he's working hard and wants to make his own way. But having a family is more than making money. He doesn't even know that she's walking yet. You really should speak to him. Okay now I'm finished with my two cents." He dropped a kiss on her forehead before heading out.

ipctci.jpg

e657wl.jpg

kevnz6.jpg

A few minutes later Owen came in the door and Ava stood up and walked to him. He picked her up and walked over to Jenna.

do2l8o.jpg

He kissed her cheek and set her back down and went to kiss Jenna but she pulled back.

zv8pz4.jpg

He stepped back and looked at her. "What's wrong? I come home with some great news and you're acting weird."

"I'm acting weird? Did you even notice that our daughter walked to you Owen? Did you even notice that she feels heavier when you pick her up? Did you even notice the hurt in her eyes when you just set her down and walked away once again?"

Owen turned and glanced at Ava. "Yeah she's grown a lot and she's beautiful. Why wouldn't she be look at her Mama." He flashed a smile and brushed his knuckles across her cheek.

"You're missing so much Owen."

"Ok ok I'll try to be around more but the band just got a big gig and now that I'm managing them and all I need to go with them."

Jenna just shook her head and turned away. And a few days later nothing had changed.

mkgnyr.jpg
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Ava is adorable! Owen is clueless and focused on music. I hope things get easier/better.