Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 times the FUN! A Randomacy ~ NEW Chapter, 9.11

Comments

• Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Triplets all I can think is playpen & walker are a must along with the baby swing that way whichever tot isn't being tended by a parent is kept occupied. ;)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Agreed, was thinking about the playpen as well.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Goodness! So many comments regarding the triplets :smiley:

Well, let me see if I can answer all of the fun comments made by
    @ciane
    @anettesb
    @Catdog123
    and @Mmdrgntobldrgn

Yes! Here I was thinking twin set 1 and twin set 2 would be nice for the four children that Nate needs to father, but the game threw a
    stock-vector-cartoon-plumber-holding-a-big-wrench-vector-illustration-with-simple-gradients-72074980.jpg
    at my plans LOL

Nate is lucky in that there are four adults in the house - Nate and his fiance, Kristy, plus his parents, Reiley and Alice. Thus far it hasn't been too chaotic... although as soon as one cries at least two Sims head over to try to comfort and take care of the upset one. Probably so she doesn't start a chain reaction with the other two **chuckles**

Whee! Aren't random traits fun?! These three are going to be quite different in personality when they get older, that's for sure.

Chaotic, a bit. Fun, definitely. Addy being kept busy, oh my yes!

As for playpen and walker, the rules suggest banning them completely unless using a mod that takes away the motive gain. I'm limiting the mods I have in place for this challenge so am not listening to the siren call of them. I imagine the swing falls into this category as well.

I'm on my toes but four adults are helping to keep me sane.
    Imagine if the rolls for marital status were different or if Reiley & Alice weren't around at this time.
    No, let's not imagine that. What I have is good.
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    I love what you've done with the new house.

Thanks! It is a beautiful house with lots of room.
    Your builds are so lovely! I have really enjoyed using them.

I have already made a few additions, but you'll have to wait a bit before seeing those.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2015
    now I wonder what their traits are

hmm I play by if it's in the game it is ok to use, but then again my game is more a wisharcy
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »

hmm I play by if it's in the game it is ok to use, but then again my game is more a wisharcy

Will have to make a note the next time I am in-game and let you know what those traits are.

I think a Wisharcy would be fun to do!

• Options
    ADWilson wrote: »
    anettesb wrote: »

Will have to make a note the next time I am in-game and let you know what those traits are.

I think a Wisharcy would be fun to do!

yea interested to see

it is fun... I throw in some tweeking of the rules...
    well rater I started playing by wishes over a year before any rules for a wichary was posted... so I keep my rules.

it can be frustrating at times... but fun to follow their wishes...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is exciting that you now have triplets in your game! :) You will enjoy watching them grow up together. It will be very special :)
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited June 2015
    @tanubanue & @ADWilson There is a serious problem...I've caught up...Like how much reading did I do to accomplish this? All of it in the last few days :D.

I'm really loving it :D So much fun seeing you two play, loving addy's comments and SP updates it's always fun seeing what the sims in town get up to with SP in :D. Triplets oh my, but so much fun and at least you only need one more for the accomplishment of 4 children :D. Tanu, your game is so interesting! Alien abductions always make the game more interesting :D
  • Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @tanubanue & @ADWilson There is a serious problem...I've caught up...Like how much reading did I do to accomplish this? All of it in the last few days :D.

I'm really loving it :D So much fun seeing you two play, loving addy's comments and SP updates it's always fun seeing what the sims in town get up to with SP in :D. Triplets oh my, but so much fun and at least you only need one more for the accomplishment of 4 children :D. Tanu, your game is so interesting! Alien abductions always make the game more interesting :D

Hmm... it's no wonder that you mentioned having blurry eyes in the gift exchange thread. You must have posted a "do not disturb" sign on your door, fortified yourself with plenty of snacks and fluffed those pillows before settling in to read!

I really enjoy seeing what the Sims in town get up to, but am being good and limiting my comments to family members... otherwise I wouldn't get any game time in! Those pop up messages are plentiful and fun to read.

Yes, triplets are fun and have been more pleasurable than I thought they would be... but that is because I have four pairs of hands available in the day-to-day care. If I had a single Sim, I would really be tugging on my hair! I have to admit that it was so hard keeping triplets a secret over on my page and when I talked to Tanu off-site. I knew about them for weeks before posting my update and really wanted to surprise her with this development in my story.

I have a couple more secrets that I am currently sitting on so I better start outlining my next update so I can start spilling the beans. LOL
  • Options
    ooooo secrets and beans to spill
    ....... tell us more ;)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    @ADWilson oh please spill the beans ;)

Nah, blurry eyes was from being half-asleep LOL

I agree it's fun seeing who hooks up with who and what not :D

If you think Triplets are tough I fear for when you roll for a full-house or 6 children :fearful:
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Addy's Game:
    Birthdays and more - part 1

Story Progression update:
    Kyra Snyder-Parrott celebrates a birthday! She is now a Child.

This must be the day to celebrate Snyder birthdays

To continue reading, please go to
    Have I Got A Story For You!
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Addy's Game
    Birthdays and More - part 2

We’re here!

To continue reading, please go to
    Have I Got A Story For You!
  • Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    I like her wedding dress, Always think a little pop of color on a white dress adds a little something extra to it.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    I like her wedding dress, Always think a little pop of color on a white dress adds a little something extra to it.

I have been trying my best to ensure that each bride has a unique look to her gown and using their favorite color in some fashion.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Oh, the wedding was beautiful and so are the little girls. I love the first words and wondered if they hint at all at their personalities.
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    Oh, the wedding was beautiful and so are the little girls. I love the first words and wondered if they hint at all at their personalities.

Thanks! I liked dressing them similarly at this stage, but think that their different personalities will start becoming a bit more evident at they get older.

Ah, yes. I believe @anettesb was also curious about their traits. Let me jump in the game real quick...

Grace: Genius, Virtuoso
    Gina: Artistic, Friendly
    Gabby: Slob, Athletic

Remember, I am going with random traits at birth. I know what the Legacy rolls are for Grace & might tailor future traits to help with this, but might keep random ones for the other two. Makes it really fun and definitely random!
  • Options
    aww the triplets are so cute :love: and the wedding was so lovely :smiley: can't wait to see if the girls get a little brother or sister :D
  • Options
    oh what a nice update

interesting combo the triblets have
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Sorry CM, but you will have to be a little patient (maybe @Shannen and you can keep us entertained with more story pictures on the 3 my page while we're in wait mode) as my pictures and game are once more in sync with one another. I also need to pick a G name... well two, really. One for a boy and one for a girl unless I can find a nice unisex one. Any suggestions?

Today teen and I meet hubby for lunch - we girls get to enjoy salmon! We have been going to this little family-friendly diner for years and their Friday special is salmon. For $9-$10, you get apiece of nicely herbed, grilled salmon plus side salad plus mixed veggies (or choose different sides) and a drink and a small slice of cake (usually chocolate, but they also have a nice lemon poppy seed one). Best deal in town. The food isn't fancy, but it sure is yummy.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot the garlic toast - buttery, garlic goodness on Cuban bread. Hubby likes their biscuits and the toast is nice, but garlic toast wins the "battle" every time! LOL

We are also going to have a girl's only movie after lunch - Inside Out. Should be fun.

Thanks, anette, I had fun with the update. Would you believe that I set aside as many pictures as the number that I included? This family is so photogenic and I get lots of story ideas from looking over the pictures. Still trying to keep my stories short and enjoyable, but it is so hard. I want to share everything with you, dear friends.
  • Options
    G names: unisex
    Gabby
    Garnet
    Gili
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Save Game Often
    S3 Studio
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    I really liked the update Addy! Can you believe you're ahead of me! lol I better get cracking I guess ;) It's fun seeing the Church lot used for kids as well in the day care area. Not to sound bad but I love that lot! :)

I think another set of triplets would liven up the Snyder home. :p (In your game not mine of course! lol)