Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mandy's Creations - New Community Lot: Sakura Bay (mini town)

MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi, all! I've decided to make an official thread to post all past & future lots & remodels in :) I hope you'll enjoy them!

All of my lots are 100% CC Free & use bb.moveobjects on :)

My Simblr: WaffleKone
Post edited by MandysAMess on

Comments

• Options
    Springscape Remodel

2 Bed, 2 Bath

I love redecorating premade homes so I decided to remodel Springscape in Oasis Springs for Zoe Patel :)

Exterior:

06-08-15_2-47nbspPM-2.png

06-08-15_3-23nbspPM.png

Main Living Area:

06-08-15_3-17nbspPM-3.png

06-08-15_3-18nbspPM.png

06-08-15_3-17nbspPM-2.png

Office:

06-08-15_3-19nbspPM.png

06-08-15_3-18nbspPM-2.png

Master Bedroom:

06-08-15_3-21nbspPM.png

06-08-15_3-21nbspPM-2.png

Guest Bedroom:

06-08-15_3-19nbspPM-4.png

06-08-15_3-19nbspPM-3.png

06-08-15_3-19nbspPM-2.png

Bathrooms:

06-08-15_3-22nbspPM.png

06-08-15_3-22nbspPM-2.png

It's super basic compared to how I normally decorate but I don't play with Zoe often & the style really fits how I have her in my game. I hope you like it too :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Springscape Remodel is a very nice home! :) The colour and texture of the exterior looks nice and the plants are nice touches in the front area of the home. Very nice backyard outdoors dining and pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool and enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table, enjoying dining in the outdoors air. They will enjoy listening to the radio whilst swimming or dining outdoors there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst they are sitting resting on the sofa and armchair there watching TV. The leafy pictures are a nice touch on the TV wall and the candles are pretty for the sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! The white brick kitchen walls look nice and it looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The mugs rack is a nice kitchen in the kitchen. The clock in the dining nook looks homely. The plants on the dining table is a nice touch of green and nature for sims to see whilst eating their meals. The wooden flooring looks nice. Very nice office. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, or enjoy resting on the arm chairs reading a book. The corner armchairs nook looks very nice! It looks great how you have placed the armchairs with the table in the corner, and the birds pictures look nice on the wall. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall and the butterflies picture in the master bedroom are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing when they get up in the mornings. The clock and plant on the table in the guest room are nice home touches there. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through their bedroom windows. The floor tiling in the bathrooms looks nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Stay-a-While Cabin

1 Bed, 1 Bath + Outdoor Shower

This is a little cabin I made right before Get to Work came out & I absolutely adore it! & sorry for the Build Mode pics! I had completely forgotten about this build until today when I took my sims on vacation to Granite Falls o:)

06-11-15_1-23nbspAM.png

06-11-15_1-23nbspAM-2.png

06-11-15_1-24nbspAM.png

06-11-15_1-24nbspAM-3.png

06-11-15_1-24nbspAM-2.png

06-11-15_1-25nbspAM.png

06-11-15_1-25nbspAM-2.png

Ahhh, the pics are so bad! I'm so sorry! Also, I built this before I started using MoveObjects so it's pretty basic. It's meant to low-electronics, I only added the computer so my sim could write since I was having her live there.

It's on the gallery now, I hope you like it!

• Options
    Stay a while Cabin is a very nice cabin home! :) The design of the exterior is very nice! The roofing is so very nice! Very nice texture of the exterior. The front flower box window looks pretty. The plants/shrubs and rocks along the edges of the front and back porches looks so nice! The hoses are a nice touch on the back exterior wall. Very nice outdoors dining back patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. Nice campfire area in the backyard for sims to enjoy sitting on the log seats toasting food, telling stories and singing around the fire. It looks nice how you have done the pathway from the back patio to the campfire area. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The plant next to the front door is nice for sims to see as they enter the home. It looks nice how you have placed the windows either sides of the front door. Nice sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy sitting on the wooden armchair and sofa, having a chat. The candles are a nice touch on the coffee table. Very nice kitchen. The menu board, and the cereal box items and condiments on the kitchen counters are nice kitchen touches there. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The coat and hat shelf beside the door is homely. The hearts decor on the bedhead wall are nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Sims will enjoy sitting at the computer desk in the study using the computer, or enjoy playing the guitar. The birds wall pictures are nice for sims to see when sitting or playing music there.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your builds are so pretty! I especially love the cabin! So adorable! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow - Thank you so much <3
    @yanti68 - Thank you! I love the cabin too, I'm glad I found it again by accident :D

Newcrest Condos

3 Units: 2 Bed, 1 Bath + Gym + Pool / BBQ Area

06-12-15_11-10nbspPM%20-%20Copy.png

06-12-15_11-11nbspPM%20-%20Copy.png

06-12-15_11-12nbspPM-3%20-%20Copy.png

06-12-15_11-13nbspPM%20-%20Copy.png

06-12-15_11-14nbspPM%20-%20Copy.png

Only 1 of the condos is fully furnished. The other two are 'empty' but ready for you to move your furniture in :) Also, the bottom floor of the 1st condo is empty so feel free to add whatever you want! Maybe a clubhouse or indoor pool? I couldn't decide :D

My Origin ID is MandysaMess :)
  • Options
    Newcrest Condos is very nice! :) The exterior design of the condos and the layout of the build looks very nice! The slanted roofing is very nice! The wooden texture and the way you have placed the windows in the build looks very nice! The plants and trees outside each of the condos look nice how you have done them in a style that complements the type of homes. Very nice back patio community pool and outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals in the sunshine at the umbrella covered tables. It looks very nice how you have done the pool with the island water fountain feature in the middle of it! Very nice community gym area. The sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit. Very nice living room in the condo for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seating, having a chat and watching TV, whilst enjoying the sunshine coming in through the windows. The kitchen is very nice! The placement of the kitchen cabinets looks nice, and the green colour of them looks very nice with the white brick tiling of the kitchen wall. The curved island sink and bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl, hanging pans, menu board and utensils are nice kitchen touches in the room. The wooden flooring in the rooms looks nice.
    The build is very nice! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow - Thank you!! <3
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Modern Bachelor Pad

1 Bed, 2.5 Bath, Gym, Pool + Hot Tub (many other rooms could easily be turned into bedrooms!)

Inspiration:

w1024%201.jpg

w1024%202.jpg

Build:

06-17-15_11-47nbspAM-2.png

06-17-15_11-48nbspAM.png

06-17-15_11-48nbspAM-2.png

06-17-15_11-50nbspAM.png

06-17-15_11-49nbspAM.png

06-17-15_11-53nbspAM.png

Post edited by MandysAMess on
  • Options
    Modern Bachelor Pad is very nice! :) I will repost here what I wrote in the WIP thread and add a bit more.
    The patterns on the ground at the front of the build look great! The plants and rocks look very nice how you have placed them in the front area of the build and the type of plants suits well the home. Very nice exterior design of the home building! The outdoors pool and hot tub patio areas look very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the new items from the Perfect Patio stuff pack in your build! Very nice sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing poolside on the sofas and armchair in the sunshine having a chat. It looks nice how you have placed the umbrella table in between the sofa and armchair. The circle structure looks very nice mooed into the exterior wall! The types of and how you have placed the plants in the outdoors areas looks very nice. The water fountains look very pretty alongside the pool! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice outdoors dining back patio area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the umbrella covered table, enjoying dining in the outdoors air. The raised cactus beds look nice on the corners of the patio. It looks nice how you have used the new fencing in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! The stone texture of the fireplace wall looks nice, and it looks very nice how you have the corners of windows! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchairs there, reading a book, enjoying looking out through the windows at the outdoors views, and warming up near the fire. The plants are nice touches of green in the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The white and black colour scheme of the room looks nice. Nice island bar stool counter. The fruit bowl, knife set and hanging pans are nice kitchen touches in the room. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking and dining. The TV alcove in the living room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the TV! Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching TV.
  • Options
    XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    I like your Stay-a-While Cabin. it looks very charming. : D
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
  • Options
    @rosemow - Thank you!!! <3

@XLiveleX - Thanks!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Modern Artist

An open-air modern desert home that's perfect for an established artist :)

2 Bed, 2 Bath, Pool, Art Studio

Inspiration:

w1024%203.jpg

Build:

06-18-15_2-39nbspPM-4.png

06-18-15_2-40nbspPM.png

06-18-15_2-40nbspPM-2.png

06-18-15_2-41nbspPM.png

06-18-15_2-41nbspPM-2.png

06-18-15_2-42nbspPM.png

06-18-15_2-42nbspPM-2.png

• Options
    Playerthe95Playerthe95 Posts: 129 Member
    I love that last build! Probably one of my favorite modern builds I've seen in The Sims 4!
  • Options
    Modern Artist is a very nice home! :) The exterior is very nice and reflects well your inspiration home! The type of and way you have placed the plants and rocks in the front and back areas of the home looks nice and suits the type of home. The pool is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen looks very nice. The type of modern dining seats that you have used looks nice. Very nice TV alcove! It looks very nice how you have placed the black and white cabinets around the edges of the TV! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or chair, having a chat and watching TV. The plants on the dining take and in the living room area are nice touches of nature in the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the brick wall tiling looks nice. Very nice curved bar stool counter! The paintings are nice touches on the walls, for sims to enjoy looking at whilst preparing meals. The fruit bowl and hanging pans are nice kitchen touches in the room. The art decor looks great there! Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors through the glass windows whilst inside! They will enjoy the sunshine coming in! Very nice bathtub alcove for sims to enjoy the nice view of the water fountain whilst bathing! The openness of the outdoors to the indoors through the open doors looks very nice.
  • Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    Your homes are so cute. I want to live in all of them! Thanks for sharing/showcasing them for us @MandysAMess :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! Your builds are beautiful! I especially love the last 2 modern homes! Beautiful architecture! Well done! <3
  • Options
    I love that last build! Probably one of my favorite modern builds I've seen in The Sims 4!

Oh wow, thank you so much!!!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Modern Artist is a very nice home! :) The exterior is very nice and reflects well your inspiration home! The type of and way you have placed the plants and rocks in the front and back areas of the home looks nice and suits the type of home. The pool is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen looks very nice. The type of modern dining seats that you have used looks nice. Very nice TV alcove! It looks very nice how you have placed the black and white cabinets around the edges of the TV! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or chair, having a chat and watching TV. The plants on the dining take and in the living room area are nice touches of nature in the room. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and the brick wall tiling looks nice. Very nice curved bar stool counter! The paintings are nice touches on the walls, for sims to enjoy looking at whilst preparing meals. The fruit bowl and hanging pans are nice kitchen touches in the room. The art decor looks great there! Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors through the glass windows whilst inside! They will enjoy the sunshine coming in! Very nice bathtub alcove for sims to enjoy the nice view of the water fountain whilst bathing! The openness of the outdoors to the indoors through the open doors looks very nice.

Thank you as always, Rose! I'm glad you like it :smiley:
    TS_Diva wrote: »
    Your homes are so cute. I want to live in all of them! Thanks for sharing/showcasing them for us @MandysAMess :)

:blush: Thank you!! I love sharing my lots as much as I love to build them :smiley:
    yanti68 wrote: »
    WOW! Your builds are beautiful! I especially love the last 2 modern homes! Beautiful architecture! Well done! <3

Thank you!!! The modern ones are my favorites too, I definitely plan to do a lot more of them :smiley:
  • Options
    Hello :) I just wanted to say congratulations on winning the "Under Renovation " week 2 contest! That is exciting! Congratulations! :)
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    They are all very nice @MandysAMess well done
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) I just wanted to say congratulations on winning the "Under Renovation " week 2 contest! That is exciting! Congratulations! :)

Thank you so much! I was so excited & shocked to see I won this morning :D it made me sooo happy! There were so many amazing entries.
    Cbear13 wrote: »
    They are all very nice @MandysAMess well done

Thank you!!! <3
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Congratulations on winning the "Under Renovation " week 2 contest! Your remake is amazing :)
  • Options
    XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    You have some beautiful buildings. Congratulation for winning the "Under Renovation" week 2 contest. :)
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful showcase thread, really enjoyed looking through :) Modern Artist is a superb modern build both inside and outside :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Hi, everyone!! I completely forgot I had this thread :blush: but I have a few house shells for you <3 They're all no-cc but for some reason, the gallery has them flagged as modded so make sure you click 'include custom content' :'( it's frustrating but it is what it is.

Here they are:

07-14-15_9-33nbspPM.png

07-18-15_11-08nbspPM.png

07-26-15_12-46nbspPM.png